Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

After We Had Sex We Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After We Had Sex We Broke Up (10505 Views)

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
This op always sounds constructive to me. Keep it up.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
id4sho:

My heart felt condolence to your slacked nunu
Only if you know how many guys are looking for enlargement pumps to enlarge their member. .. Keep the condolences to yourself OK.

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by BdorianGray(m): 2:48am On Apr 10, 2018
greiboy:
Sex is never love, but sex is what solidifies the notion of love and affection in most modern romantic relationships.

However, sex in itself doesn't translate to love. Now! That is most most confusing component of romantic relationships. That is the reason why many people particularly ladies continue fall victims of playboys and Bleep boys.

It requires a lot of patience and understanding to decode the true motive of anyone approaching you for a relationship.

The kind of patience that is ordinarily scarce in our modern fast moving societies.

No measure of knowledge or past experience can ever be enough, only patience.

I no know as i dey miss all this kind threads...
Well, the culprit, an accomplice... has suddenly become the proponent... grin
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by BdorianGray(m): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT "MEN ARE SCUM".

THANKS. smiley

@ brainlocked oh! Sorry.. Capslocked.. Ever since I met you.. I had nothing but respect for you.. But since you arent omniscient.
Please kindly in Gods name permit me to say this to you.." YOU ARE MAD"
Please just this once. Thanks a lot! smiley

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by BdorianGray(m): 3:00am On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are not victims
If they did not put material aspects before common sense most would not be in the situations they find themselves in

As for you Rannie...hmmm..OK! ... The kind man weh go finally wife you ehn...Maybe na from Venus e go come from cos e be like say u deserve better than we mere earthlings... grin
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by coleB(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

As for you Rannie...hmmm..OK! ... The kind man weh go finally wife you ehn...Maybe na from Venus e go come from cos e be like say u deserve better than we mere earthlings... grin

ah swear, lady is overly blunt
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

SMH!!!
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Thank you
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
coleB:

ah swear, lady is overly blunt
I call a spade a spade there is a time and place for emotion
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

What are you on about now?
Depends on the guy.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Stevyne:
Nairaland folks that still need advices on their journey of life. everybody don turn reltnshp expert - Omo na time go tell
And people who click on a topic to then express the same thoughts you just did need to get a life. If you don’t like a topic or have nothing constructive to say keep scrolling no unseen forces made you click!
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT "MEN ARE SCUM".

THANKS. smiley
Women too
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by coleB(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I call a spade a spade there is a time and place for emotion
if ladies stop equating and correlating sex to emotion, dia heart wil become elastic to accomodating
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Stevyne: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

And people who click on a topic to then express the same thoughts you just did need to get a life. If you don’t like a topic or have nothing constructive to say keep scrolling no unseen forces made you click!
OTE, Get a life and stop slepping around nairaland. Seun Osewa Doesnt pay anyone

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
coleB:

if ladies stop equating and correlating sex to emotion, dia heart wil become elastic to accomodating
A lot of that is down to persona, culture , religion and upbringing . Some of these women cannot think independently it’s very much a hive mentality. And the ones that do find a guy who is respectful they are convinced to get rid of him because he does not give them money and money is the reason why most are in the predicament they are in.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Stevyne:
OTE, Get a life and stop slepping around nairaland. Seun Osewa Doesnt pay anyone

I hope they broke the mould in your case
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Thank you
U are welcome.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Tedassie(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you discover the D is tiny and you just gotta sex it to be nice. I'm sure you'd block that number after cheesy cheesy
yeah,we know ya type
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by coleB(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

A lot of that is down to persona, culture , religion and upbringing . Some of these women cannot think independently it’s very much a hive mentality. And the ones that do find a guy who is respectful they are convinced to get rid of him because he does not give them money and money is the reason why most are in the predicament they are in.
u r a repository f knowledge about love sex romance..
i miss my period in stuff like these
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Tedassie(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Only if you know how many guys are looking for enlargement pumps to enlarge their member. .. Keep the condolences to yourself OK.
Those things have later side effects...if you know you know.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tedassie:

Those things have later side effects...if you know you know.
I do know.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Tedassie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I do know.
Don't you mean right?
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tedassie:

Don't you mean right?
Pumps are safer than drugs and creams. No risk of shrinkage.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Pusyiter(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why the hate? No man is a scum neither the same. It is you that made them so. That scum man is dying for another lady. In fact, the ladies mugu but you decided to be the 'fool' while he takes the day. If your ass is capslocked, you will discover that it takes just one tru unlocker to decode.
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO ALSO ADD "MEN ARE TRASH", "MEN ARE DOGS", AND "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME ".

CHEERS. smiley

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Pusyiter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is not all about the sizes but the use. No doubt size plays a good role but the use matters. The size does not determine the pleasure. The pleasure comes from the heart.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pumps are safer than drugs and creams. No risk of shrinkage.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Pusyiter(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Don't go there! see her signature '69' that's what she likes grin
I don't comment once I see her comment. She always speaks my mind shocked
Grayjoy:
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
It is not all about the sizes but the use. No doubt size plays a good role but the use matters. The size does not determine the pleasure. The pleasure comes from the heart.
Pleasure comes from the heart... I like that.

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Pusyiter(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
My dear, sex is like food. Your mum is not the best cook but her food is the sweetest. So is sex with someone you love and have heart knit with. Just as the condiments of your mum's soup does not matter, so is the size of the man or his pre-intimacy skills. All you care and would see is that you would cum so quick because the heart is involved. ( grin don't quote me)
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pleasure comes from the heart... I like that.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
Don't go there! see her signature '69' that's what she likes grin
I don't comment once I see her comment. She always speaks my mind shocked
Kudos to her, I like her personality to some extent.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
My dear, sex is like food. Your mum is not the best cook but her food is the sweetest. So is sex with someone you love and have heart knit with. Just as the condiments of your mum's soup does not matter, so is the size of the man or his pre-intimacy skills. All you care and would see is that you would cum so quick because the heart is involved. ( grin don't quote me)
Ive heard you.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Pusyiter(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
No spoil me oooo...I be learner. lol
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ive heard you.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
coleB:

u r a repository f knowledge about love sex romance..
i miss my period in stuff like these
You are welcome cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / What Does Love Mean To You? / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.