Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! (5838 Views)

She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

their papa cheesy
who marriage help
you are always aggressive.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Women and (men) who are eager to get married are known to pretend a lot at the dating phase, this is because of the fear of rejection. Once the deal is sealed, they become their old obnoxious self. Be careful.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2018
IamLaura:

You have to learn how to voice ur opinions without being uncouth.
Keep it classy

I'm not here to please anyone.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

fucck you, fucck those men and whatever you guys think.

we don't give a fvck about you modafuckerss

it's not a must for ladies to get married so stop saying trash on nairaland... idiooot
You can make a point without insulting people.
Plus it is not a must for you to show that you're very stupid.
At least you are not the only stupid girl on Nairaland.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
ubunja:

did i expect a non-virgin to like a pro-virgin comment? obviously not. satan hates it when people discuss heaven, he lost it a long time ago.

oh my pênis!!! shocked

someone should kee me please.............i kant take it anymore 'sad
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I'm not here to please anyone.
Everyone is here to please you.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greene66:
So you concluded she has a good character in less than 6 months? Are you serious? Wait till another 6 months before you can talk.

Remember it doesn't end in character.

She may have a good character and yet she could be stup!d.. Ignorant or slow in doing things. She may even be dirty, could talk too much, could be too quiet and nonchalant even if she has a good character lipsrsealed

You have a lot to observe before concluding a woman is wifable
=====

There was a certain person I encountered some years ago. The person was too good to be true. 3 years later while still dating, this person was the worst. The so called good character disappeared, became very dirty, became annoying and provoking. Even threatened me if that if not them no one else. I began to wonder if it was someone else in the person's body. Long story short.. I walked away. I was so happy I did not do any marriage stuff is that wat I would have married? Seriously?

I am currently with one now.. Quite similar but not that bad. I'm still waiting to see the worst so I walk away as usual. I'm a very happy person. I can't become a wailer because of marriage.

So bros.. Chill small. 6 months is not enough to know someone abeg. U will see their true color just wait a bit longer.
Very much on point.
I agree totally.
We are just 3month+ into the relationship.
But I haven't talk about marriage yet because I need more time to observe and study her.
I've made mistakes in relationships before some of which tought me the lesson of my life.
So now I'm shining my eyes wella.

Before I decided to go for this girl, I did some investigation on her, and the 3 different people I talked to about her all agree on one thing that the girl is good which go a long way in boosting my morals to really go after her.
Mind you, I didn't inform those people that I want to run things with her.

Another thing is that I have peace of mind with her. So I'm thinking that she is or will be the one.

But like you said, is still too early to conclude.
I'm aware that nobody is perfect.
So definitely she will have her weak points.
But at this time, non of those weak points have been displayed.

I'm watching

Btw, I noticed you set up a pre-plan in your subconscious mind to walk away in your relationships. That's very dangerous!
This single mindset of yours have the potential to always materialise in your life by bringing that which you expect to happen to you.
In other words, your beautiful relationship can always turn red to correspond with the image in your mind (what you are expecting to happen)

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
millomaniac:

But why is it paining you? grin

I'm still wondering why e dey pain am bro

Maybe she's a single mother that was used and dumped without the hope of ever getting married.
I tire for that girl.
She commented as if na fight with so much hatred and bitterness.
Like seriously, she looks so hurt
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by millomaniac: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
CosmicJames:

I'm still wondering why e dey pain am bro

Maybe she's a single mother that was used and dumped without the hope of ever getting married.
I tire for that girl.
She commented as if na fight with so much hatred and bitterness.
Like seriously, she looks so hurt

lolz.... we all all know when a woman gets to the "must everybody marry?" stage then we know she has very high mileage and is at quarter to go. ha ha ha ha ah ahhaaaa......
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2018
millomaniac:

lolz.... we all all know when a woman gets to the "must everybody marry?" stage then we know she has very high mileage and is at quarter to go. ha ha ha ha ah ahhaaaa......
Exactly!
I thought as much
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
Women and (men) who are eager to get married are known to pretend a lot at the dating phase, this is because of the fear of rejection. Once the deal is sealed, they become their old obnoxious self. Be careful.
Hmm, this one weak me bro.
But is true. I once had a personal experience regarding what you said so I understand.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

fucck you, fucck those men and whatever you guys think.

we don't give a fvck about you modafuckerss

it's not a must for ladies to get married so stop saying trash on nairaland... idiooot

Nne here is a faceless forum please take it easy on yourself.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Filmewell:
The more people talk about virginity the more I understand it actually means something..
It actually mean nothing except that it earns you some respect. And that is if you are lucky enough to marry the person who deflowered you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.