Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" (21091 Views)

Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by CAPSLOCKED: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

would u rather choose or follow the one who believes even children should not b spared or d one who says am going to prepare a place for u.

HOW IS IT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE LATTER IS THE SON OF THE FORMER, AND SOMEHOW, THEY'RE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kerry57: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
paxonel:
this fictious olukoya pastor is not intelligent man at all.

He has already implicated himself, He is just passing wrong information to gullible Nigerians and Nigerians will never see this information as wrong that is his saving grace.
If he tries this in more educated and developed country his church is closed down immediately.

How can a man call himself man of God attritute the bloodshed in Nigeria to witchcraft when it is clearly the failures of the government to protect it people?

Should security agencies begin to search for witchcrafts?

I don't know how Nigerians are thinking o undecided
He is not intelligent at all, you are. Don't type trash about people u know nothing at all. The same Olukoya that is not intelligent to u is a First Class graduate of university of Reading in molecular and cell biology, the first in the history of that university in the UK. The same not intelligent Olukoya defended his PhD in 25 minutes before top professors, which have never happened before in that dept. Or u think he bought the Dr that proceeds his name? Probably u think all men of God got into the ministry because of money, think twice and mind what type about before u barely know.

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin[right][/right] cheesy
Timoleon:

Bros are you usurping the powers conferred on Aunty riot here?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by toye440: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW IS IT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE LATTER IS THE SON OF THE FORMER, AND SOMEHOW, THEY'RE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON?
Light has got no business with darkness. A rebellious leader can never raise a righteous son or servant. Evil only begat evil.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by toye440: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

He is not intelligent at all, you are. Don't type trash about people u know nothing at all. The same Olukoya that is not intelligent to u is a First Class graduate of university of Reading in molecular and cell biology, the first in the history of that university in the UK. The same not intelligent Olukoya defended his PhD in 25 minutes before top professors, which have never happened before in that dept. Or u think he bought the Dr that proceeds his name? Probably u think all men of God got into the ministry because of money, think twice and mind what type about before u barely know.
He thought d Doctorate na honourary like martin luther ppl wanted to give their lord.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Daeylar(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity in a nutshell: More than 1 billion churches, 4 billion members, 4200 religions, for more than 6000 years fighting 1 Satan
Loool grin
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Pentools(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

I once thought as u....but I want to ask, have you ever attended the full church service before or listen to the preaching, I bet your perceptions about the church would surely change.

Don't just focus or judge from the surface of their prayers. Let's quit judging from covers or hearsays.

Just so you know, in this space we occupy called earth nothing just happen, no such as eventualities anything u see happen today has been programmed somewhere, well scripted,planned and projected in the physical realm,that's why they have dreams conscious and subconscious thoughts. Even our founding father scientists know about that and they still acknowledge the fact that there are forces controlling the earth which is beyond human reasoning and control.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by NAVTINO45: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
nope, that's wrong, dirty politics is the main reason and causal factor
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by NAVTINO45: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
nope, that's wrong, dirty politics and the fight for power is the main reason and causal factor, satanic rubbish and all got no business with the present killings
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by NAVTINO45: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
nope, that's wrong, dirty politics and the fight for power is the main reason and causal factor, satanic rubbish and all got no business with the present killings
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Pentools(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

You even forgot to make it clear that the first class came through scholarship. Save ur strength brother, I pity a lot of people. The bible even said it that there's a way that seems right unto a man but the end equals destruction. Most people that does not know their left from their right will just come online and say ill stuffs just to please the majority that the devil has already blindfolded forgetting that salvation is a sole race. With most messages I'm seeing here, I pity a lot of people may God have mercy on all of us. Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kerry57: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pentools:

You even forgot to make it clear that the first class came through scholarship. Save ur strength brother, I pity a lot of people. The bible even said it that there's a way that seems right unto a man but the end equals destruction. Most people that does not know their left from their right will just come online and say ill stuffs just to please the majority that the devil has already blindfolded forgetting that salvation is a sole race. With most messages I'm seeing here, I pity a lot of people may God have mercy on all of us. Amen!!!
God will save all us all, we need to be ready for the God to save us and not by trying to bring down people cos it doesn't lift us in any way. A few where able to get scholarships those days because its based on merit cos there was less corruption then I guess. I believe he must be good to be given one and he went in to reflect that in his results abroad. I am Just against talking ill about people cos God is the only judge of mankind. God help us all bro.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by CAPSLOCKED: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

Light has got no business with darkness. A rebellious leader can never raise a righteous son or servant. Evil only begat evil.

"
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things."

ISAIAH 45:7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Pentools(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

God will save all us all, we need to be ready for the God to save us and not by trying to bring down people cos it doesn't lift us in any way. A few where able to get scholarships those days because its based on merit cos there was less corruption then I guess. I believe he must be good to be given one and he went in to reflect that in his results abroad. I am Just against talking ill about people cos God is the only judge of mankind. God help us all bro.

Exactly my point.

If u must judge or make negative comments about somebody or group of people, don't do that based on hearsays...most people have not even listened to any of his messages, read his book nor even know what he looks like. Can never take those seriously ofcus NL is a faceless forum and I won't be surprised to say that their may be some agents of Satan making comments here to deceive, discourage and pull down loose ones.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kerry57: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pentools:

Exactly my point.

If u must judge or make negative comments about somebody or group of people, don't do that based on hearsays...most people have not even listened to any of his messages, read his book nor even know what he looks like. Can never take those seriously ofcus NL is a faceless forum and I won't be surprised to say that their may be some agents of Satan making comments here to deceive, discourage and pull down loose ones.
Sure bro. I am not just comfortable with all these negative news every day about the ⛪ on nairaland. Nairaland I see sale more with all these negative news about the ⛪. They don't report about other religions like they do with Christianity. There is a day of judgement for all. What our contribution to the gospel propagation should be our focal point.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Pentools(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

Sure bro. I am not just comfortable with all these negative news every day about the ⛪ on nairaland. Nairaland I see sale more with all these negative news about the ⛪. They don't report about other religions like they do with Christianity. There is a day of judgement for all. What our contribution to the gospel propagation should be our focal point.

End time signs in play, mercy peace n grace of the all loving Father and reigning king are bn abused,,,just ignore the thread when it tries getting to you.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by orisa37: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
The GO is right. They are in The NASS, Presidency, Police, Military and the so called Arewa Pastors except Onaiyekan, Kukah and Ferron. But God is in control. He needs all of our Prayers too.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by d4gmail: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
My dear friend, acquisition of knowledge is not directly equal to wisdom. Putting right use of knowledge to solve a problem is wisdom.

Having honorary degrees as a pastor does not count in this case. I don't need to go deeper. If you are wise you will get where I am going.

I agree with the school of thought that says that the spiritual controls the physical. But common sense knows that you don't apply it in all cases.

My aunt died of breast cancer, cause at the early stage she didn't refused to go to the hospital. Reason because someone told her that it was a spiritual attack. So she was approaching spiritual means of treatment until it became too late. The hospital told her if she had come earlier would have been treated. May her soul RIP.

Nigeria is not much different from the above example.
The root cause of our position (insecurity) in this country is POVERTY and UNEMPLOYMENT.

You don't have to be spiritual for for the government to work 80/20. Create great business environment for wealth creation and jobs and thirdly invest in security.

I pray it doesn't get too late for us a country before we realize this truth.

Brethen, let's think deep. And embrace wisdom!

Black Legend

kerry57:

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
plaetton:

grin grin grin
And the son of skydaddy came down from heaven to Earth to save humankind from something or someone, and immediately thereafter and for the last 2000 years, humankind still hurls itself from one problem, conflict and calamity to another.
What exactly did Jesus achieve if his followers are still being mentally and emotionally being tormented by the one and only Satan ?
Jesus supposedly cured leppers and polio victims, but he couldn't even identify germs as the primary causes of bodily afflictions. shocked
Louis Pasteur did a million times more for humanity than the supposed son of God.
Louis Pasteur identified germs as the cause diseases: and the world has never been the Same.

Can we please kneel and pray to the true saviour of humankind, Louis Pasteur.
wink

Hilarious when you think about it.

What is this one saying now?

Who told you men before Louis whatever didn't know germs to be the cause of ailments? since his discovery, what is it that has changed? Has he taken germs out of existence? Has he been able to stop people from falling sick? if you say his discovery has helped provide cure, who told you there weren't cures and treatments before his time.

Come out of your ignorance!

If you had the understanding that Christians possess, then you would know that the basic principle we live by is that every thing in our lives has been made subject to our instructions by virtue of Christ's authority given to us.

When drugs fail you, you become hopeless. But as a Christian, all you have to do is cast out the ailment and it goes, isn't that way more awesome?

You want to go on a journey, does Louis' study make your flight or ferry guaranteed? Sure not. If you had the privilege of being a Christian, all it'd take would just be for you to speak smoothness upon the journey, and you'd have it.

Christ came to among other things:

1. pay the Ransome for the sins which every human is naturally guilty of. He has paid now, so we can become exempt from every penalty.

2. He came to conquer death, and put him under the feet of us Christians.

3. He came to give us Christians authority over forces, principalities and powers in all realms.

So now We have dominion over the devil and his cohorts, as well as over death, poverty, sickness and pain. So you're only being in utter ignorance to think that the devil or sickness still oppresses any Christian.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
People like Olukoya are part of why we're in this sheet

These guys would encourage the country to pray its way out of issues rather than study it with commonsense and get solutions like developed countries do

Spot on.....
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
kerry57:

You're minding the e-diot?

If he thinks the problem isn't witchcraft, why not define what the problem is and profer solutions.

The fool is quick to say it's government failure, and that things would be better if it was in a developed world. If his reasoning wasn't haphazard, wouldn't he have remembered that there was a terrorist attack in Nice a while back, was France not developed at the time, how about school shootings in the US?

The military has deployed that largest percentage of their human and material resources to fighting this insurgency, with even foreign assistance, yet the hair head thinks he knows better.

This is someone who probably failed Jamb more than once opening his mouth to call someone with academic achievements that will only remain dreams to his generations, calling him "not intelligent"

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by redsun(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
spiritual controls the physical.. only those with spiritual understanding can relate the two...

The mental controls the socalled spiritual. The only reason why men like him make waves in your world is because you are still in the dark age. An age that you are yet to understand what 1+1 really means in practice. .

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity in a nutshell: More than 1 billion churches, 4 billion members, 4200 religions, for more than 6000 years fighting 1 Satan
The fact that your stats don't add up confirms so well that your post makes no sense.

1 billion churches?

The Christian population world wide should be just about 3bn. Using a modest average congregation size of a hundred persons puts the number of church parishes at just about 30million.

4200 religion? Did you actually think before you typed this. How did you count 1 thing to get it to be 4200. Except of course there was a suspension of your soberness.

The final point still makes no sense. Christians don't fight Satan. As a matter of fact, you can count just how many times in the entire Bible he was mentioned-Fewer than the number of times King David or Abraham or Apostle Paule etc were each mentioned.

Satan is only overemphasized by people in ignorance. When you come to the right understanding, you'll realize that he ever remains in his place- right under our feet.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by princessayesha(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
I heard that if some certain people need blood for their rituals they send the so called herdsmen to slaughter people.
For instance,in the recent Zamfara killings, the herdsmen after shooting their victims ,they also slaughter them.
I mean...why slaughter a dead person?
Help us ya Allah cry
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by toye440: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things."

Bros abeg how is this connected to what I hv said.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by mabea: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Papyk:
Sir Your Father in the Lord is always creating fear in and all his followers. A country where there more churches than factories, A country where millions of youth and graduating every year and there no job for them to do, A country where churches are buy factories premises and turn them to churches. For example, please go to University of Lagos`s second gate and see for yourself, all the houses there are all bought and to mountain of fire church offices and churches. When people don`t find jobs, there will be frustrations in the Land and this is why you see all these bloodshed everywhere not any demonic spirits. In a develop country, people don`t go to church on monday morning, like they do in mountain of fire and other churches in Nigeria, they go to work. Your Doctor Olukoya knows this and that is why his family leave abroad.
I guess US is also a third world country. Do they also have factories? Meanwhile im not a MFM member.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"

So?

Did you not read the Egypt story, or Sodom's? is it new to you that God brings disaster on the wicked?

You should know that an eternal one still awaits all those ignorant fools who think they know enough to regard the faith walk as illusions.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yes of course to the plain and simple mind Olukoya is yapping gibberish...

Your physical mind with its limitations will only ever see within its perspective and capability...

Keep wallowing in your ignorance but until you have a personal experience do not be quick to tag Olukoya as unintelligent for telling you what your conscious cannot accept as beyond logic...
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by redsun(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
mabea:
I guess US is also a third world country. Do they also have factories? Meanwhile im not a MFM member.

US is not exactly a model country for a mentally emancipated country,there are so many fundamentally ignorant people and institutions in that country that are just as bad as that of the 4th world. Anything near to a model society can only be found in western Europe, i.e.,Holland ,Germany and even reforming Great Britain.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Spot on.....
Spot on where?

Why can't the two of you put your heads together and use your own "common sense" to end the crisis. Who/what is stopping you?

Baseless empty rants.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by mabea: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST, WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE RELIGION?
CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT ALLAH, THE FATHER OF YOUR CHRIST.

YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CONFUSION OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST KEEP RUNNING BACK TO THE POINT WHERE YOU STARTED.

AND THERE'S NO AFTERLIFE AFTER THIS LIFE. SORRY.
Do you know why the jews rejected Jesus? Jesus brought the kingdom of God. Religion will subject you to certain rules and laws but faith in Christ sets you at liberty to serve God acceptly because Jesus is the righteousness of God.

There is an after life except if you think there is no difference between you and other animals.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by plaetton: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

What is this one saying now?

Who told you men before Louis whatever didn't know germs to be the cause of ailments? since his discovery, what is it that has changed? Has he taken germs out of existence? Has he been able to stop people from falling sick? if you say his discovery has helped provide cure, who told you there weren't cures and treatments before his time.

Come out of your ignorance!

If you had the understanding that Christians possess, then you would know that the basic principle we live by is that every thing in our lives has been made subject to our instructions by virtue of Christ's authority given to us.

When drugs fail you, you become hopeless. As a Christian, all you have to do is cast out the ailment and it goes, isn't that way more awesome?

You want to go on a journey, does Louis' study make your flight or ferry guaranteed? Sure not. If you had the privilege of being a Christian, all it'd take would just be for you to speak smoothness upon the journey, and you'd have it.

Christ came to among other things:

1. pay the Ransome for the sins which every human is naturally guilty of. He has paid now, so we can become exempt from every penalty.

2. He came to conquer death, and put him under the feet of bus Christians.

3. He came to give us Christians authority over forces, principalities and powers in all realms.

So now We have dominion over the devil and his cohorts, as well as over death, poverty, sickness and pain. So you're only being in utter ignorance to think that the devil or sickness still oppresses any Christian.

I hear the BULLSHYT alarms going off everywhere.

You have said not one single sensible thing up there.

If you are a sincere subscriber to all the aforementioned Bullshyts up there, then I'm truly sorry to inform you that someone has left hold the bag, a big bag full of dung.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Christian Sell Condoms And Viagra? / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.