Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425739 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
showgoeson:

You're right, i just wish Nollywood can see this, the story is just too wonderful, suspense filled reminds me alot of game of thrones
showgoeson:

You're right, i just wish Nollywood can see this, the story is just too wonderful, suspense filled reminds me alot of game of thrones
showgoeson:

i sugest UGEZU UGEZU AS THE DIRECTOR KEN ERIC AS PIOUS
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 204

LEAPT IN THE AIR AS IF A FIRECRACKER HAD GONE OFF, shrieked, wild eyed, bewildered, hands over mouth, nostrils flaring, blood drained from face, mouth opening and shutting like a goldfish with no sound coming out, still as a statue, ridged as a board, face stuck in an incredulous expression, unblinking stare, shaking head in disbelief, sent reeling backwards, brain desperately scrambling to make sense of it all, rendered speechless, temporarily incapacitated, stood as if paralysed from the neck up, gibbering nonsense, unable to comprehend what had just occurred, stood as gormless as a guppy.....the crowd watched as chief Joseph's body was carried into the ambulance...

Chief Carlos widened his eyes in disbelief, his eyes following the ambulance as it drove away....

"I don't understand.... "Chief Marcus said breaking the silence.."who could have done this..?

Carlos ears twitched, he watch as the guards began to wash the blood off barely moving a muscle in his face...

"Who could have killed him.. ?Chief Azuka resounded..

Annoyed, shock still racing in his face, Carlos furiously walk away and the rest of the chiefs followed....

"This is totally unbelievable.... "Chief Azuka boom out infuriated, sweat of frustration sheening down from his brow... "I still can't believe it., Chief Joseph is dead.., gone. "

"But by whose hands...?Chief Buzo jump in.... "Who killed him..?

"We need to to investigate this issue, Joseph was murdered, stabbed and slit on the throat.. "Chief Azuka said with doleful eyes...

"Isn't it obvious now.. "Chief Marcus said, anger sparkling in his eyes.., the possibility of his thoughts pouring a deep rage inside him, churning within.., settling down.... "Since he arrived, our friends have been dying... "

"Since who arrived.? Buzo ask shapily

"Ferico Carter of course.., our friends started dying upon his arrival.."Chief Marcus said irritably

"Are you saying Ferico Carter killed Joseph...? Buzo ask

"Yes.. "

"Why would he kill him.....?

"Because he's Pious.., are you people that blind that you can't see.. "Chief Marcus snarled..

"Ferico Carter was in the hall with us, and the death of our friends isn't linked to him in anyway"Buzo countered.. He snort and continue.. "Odumodu had an accident that took his life, Ayu betrayed us..

"But Joseph was murdered.. "Marcus cut in, exasperation in his voice..

"Yes he was murdered, but we don't know who killed him., we can't run into conclusions because Ferico Carter look exactly like the dead prince... "

"He isn't the only one who look like the dead princes..., have you forgotten the one in the palace.. "Marcus said

"That one.. "Azuka muttered crisply. "I remember him, the one who look like the younger prince... "

"Are you saying that little boy had the grit to kill Joseph...?Buzo ask in disbelief

"We killed that little boy's father..., he have every reason to kill Joseph.., if not they, he has come for revenge "

"If it's true that boy is truly the late king son.., then i suggest we teach him some lessons.... "Azuka said

"We'll do no such thing... "Carlos interjects, chin tightening..., brows knitted....."If it's true Ferico Carter is Pious as we earlier suspected and that boy his brother...,then we have to be careful in dealing with them... "

"Careful... "Marcus said..., he grunts.. "We need to get rid of them again and for good.."

"Ferico Carter is a very rich man..., we don't want to get into war with him by acting irrationally.., if it's true that boy killed Joseph, then he has made a very grave mistake but we don't know that... "

"It could be someone Joseph have offended..."Buzo said... "The turn up of people were much, someone else could have killed him.., an enemy perhaps.. "

"You are turning this around Buzo.. "Marcus said.. "I still suggest we get rid of Ferico Carter and that boy.. "

"Buzo is right.. "Carlos said.. "Someone else could have murdered Joseph..., i suggest we wait and watch what unfolds.., if that boy killed him, he will be dealt with.... "

Marcus grunts, greatly annoyed, he sat back on the chair

Vexation whipping through, Bianca pushed the door to her room open.., Her eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch black night...Red in the face, face the color of an over-ripe tomato, red as a brick, eyes squinting meanly, developed a tic, eyes looked like they might pop out, fists clenched, hard staring eyes,she slammed fist down onto the bed, voice with hard edge, breathing and muttering words venomously, stomping feet, slamming walls, curt voice, clipped tones, stoney silence, stormed off, spitting with fury, torrent of rage, tiny bubbles of froth forming at the corners of her mouth, face contorted with the venomous breathes, brewing anger like tea in a pot or like a storm out at sea, anger boiling up inside.....

She sigh heavily,her head brooding over the insult, the disgrace...., the ultimate disappointment....

Her anger burst forth, folding her forehead into frown lines.., with deep rage, stony aggression... She scowled and said... "You're a bastard Carlos. "

"One of their own was killed... ?Edna resounded still in shock, her head refusing to believe it......

"As surprise as it may seem.. "Giselle said... "I don't think we're the only ones who want the chiefs dead.. "

"This isn't good.. "Pious daid crisply.."

"This is good news Pious..., that is another one down.. "Giselle said

"They already suspect am Pious, and am sure they know Francis is in the palace..."

"Oh my God..!, Edna muttered, heart slamming against her chest.. "Did Francis kill him.. ?

"No mother... ,i don't Think francis did it but they will suspect him.. "

"We need to get Francis out of the palace right this moment... "Edna said, heart pulsating... "Call the queen, i want my son out of there... "

With curled lips, sweat running down.., Taka adjusted his head in the pillow....

"Who could have possibly killed him.. ?Francis ask still shocked..

Taka grind his teeth, not bothering to answer.

"Could there be someone who wanted him dead other than us....?Francis ask again..

Taka shift his gaze to meet his.... "Aren't you glad another one of them is dead?

"I am...."He moistened his lips. "I just wanted to know who killed him... "

"Why do you want to know.., to congratulate the person..?

"Yeah, something like that... "

Taka huffs, a low grunt followed..

Francis turn to face the door when a knock sounded..
At first both boys kept quiet..
After a few seconds of silence, Francus trot towards the door and opened it...

His eyes bug out in surprise when he saw Claude standing at the door...

Claude quickly walked in..

"Your majesty... "Francis quickly said

"Your majesty. "Taka added jumping out from the bed.

Claude swallowed... "Taka, can you excuse us for some minutes, i need to speak to your brother alone.. ".

"Yes your majesty... "Taka said and quickly walked outside..

Francis jut his chin, fear flickered in his eyes as he saw the worried expression on Claude's eyes, chasing bubbles of questions into his head....

Claude peep outside, when she found no one in sight, she close the door again and spun round to face Francis..

Francis jaw dropped..., his mind wondering why the queen was here in his room and alone....

"Your brother called.. "Claude broke the silence between them...

Francis slack-jawed his eyes.., his body mounted with surprise, shock and curiosity to the reason his brother called.

"They want you home..."Claude added recalling their conversation on the phone...

"Home..!, Francis said crisply, his lower lips quivering at the news..... "Why... ?

"They didn't mention but i think it has something to do with the death of the chief.... "

"I didn't kill him... "Francis countered immediately

"I know, but the chiefs have seen you and your brother., they must have had their suspicions.....,They must be thinking you killed him... "

Francis suck his teeth, he drove his thoughts into the reason the chiefs will make such a conclusion.... "I can't go home now..., not until all this is over.... "

"Your brother is right Francis, with everything going on now, this place is no longer save for you, i think it's best you go live in the mansion... "

"No...."Francis snarled softly.... "I won't let the dead of one chief and the thought of the others chase me away... "

"You won't be going away, you'll be staying with your family..., you'll be home.. "

"The palace is my home.. "He said shapily, exasperation slowly making way into him..

Just when Claude was about to open her mouth again, a knock came on the door...
Claude glance at him, then at the door..., she quickly turn down the knob and the door opened..... .

"Your majesty.... "The guard said...

"What...? Claude ask

"The king requested the presence of everyone.... "

"Why...?, is there a special occasion..? Claude ask

The guard shook his head shabbily.... "I don't know your majesty but i think he wants to get acquainted with everyone. "

"You may leave... "

The guard lour his head and walked away.....

Claude sigh heavily, then she turn to face Francis again... "

"The king calls.. "Francis said softly

"If you choose to stay, you've to be very careful...., especially around the new king, he's exactly like his father.... "

Francis nodded...

"Whatever your decision is, do let me know when you're back.... "

he took a deep drag as Claude left the room...
He knew for fact he can't go home, doesn't want to.... This was and still their palace..., he has chosen to stay here no matter what happens.....

Fingers rubbing the hand chair of the throne, Dillan lick his teeth with his lips.., his right hand relaxed on his legs....... "Are you all here...? He ask with muffled lips counting them with his eyes...

The guards, maids and servants look at each other, counted themselves indistinctly making sure they were all there......

"We're all here your majesty.... "The head guard said

Dillan suck his teeth...., he roam his eyes on them, some lour their heads when they met his eyes...

"You.. "Dillan pointed at a maid... "Come forward... "

With curiosity of what he wants, the maid stepped forward.

Dillan study her, her expression, her shape, how clean and dirty her clothes were........

"Do i have to tell you to bow your head when you meet my presence before you do so.....? He ask irritably...

"Am sorry your majesty. "The maid whimpered lowering her head...

"What's your name...? He ask

"Mira your majesty... "

"Mira.... "He jut his chin.... "What do you do.?

"Am a maid your majesty.. "

"I know you're a maid stupid.."Dillan retorted..... "am asking what work, do you do...?

"The works are changed daily your majesty...., we have a timetable we follow.... "

"I see... "Dillan said....."Go back, let someone else come forward... "

They all look at theirselves, looking and waiting for someone to move forward....

A guard dragged his feet forward.....

"Your neck seem to be tired of your head, that is why you can't bow. "

The guard quickly realised what he'd done.., without hesitation, he bow his head.. "Am sorry your majesty.. "

"Kneel..... "Dillan said with clenched teeth

The guard raise his head to face him as if he didn't hear well...

"Are you deaf, or are your legs carrying so much weight that you can't knee with them.. "

"Your majesty.........

"Perhaps they should be cut off to relieve you of the weight. "

The guard quickly knelt down.... "Forgive me your majesty... "

Dillan grunts....... "What's your stupid name..?

"Bowin your majesty... "

"Bowin..!..Dillan resounded.... "Is that a name of a dog or a human...?

Some of the guards chulkled..., a bullet of embarrassment hit Bowin.

"A human, your majesty. "He said irritably...

Angry, Chief Marcus and Azuka began to trot towards their car..

"We'll have to do this ourselves.. "Chief Marcus said when they got to their cars.....

"Buzo and Carlos have been blinded by Ferico Carter's riches that they don't see what is going on....., we need to get rid of Ferico Carter and his brother... "he added

"How do we do it...., Ferico Carter is not a man you can just ambushed, he is heavily guarded.... "

"We'll use the one in the palace to get to him., and if truly he's Pious and the palace one his brother...., he will come to the rescue..."

"Are you saying we kidnap the one in the palace.. ?Azuka ask

"Yes....., and if Ferico Carter is indeed Pious, when he comes to save his little brother, we'll trap him and we'll kill them both for good.."

TBC

Drop your comments after reading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2018
PIOUS PLAN IS KILL AND COLECT RICHS BUT JOSEPH THE ACEPTION
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2018
Francis will not leave now, let him be doing stubborn head

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2018
And the stupidest thing begins his reign. Someone should get rid of it asap
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
What kind of king is this one self Francis it's time to leave the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Francis, don't let your stubborn head put u and your brother in trouble
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mostob(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Francis, go home. you no dey hear word
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Can someone please get rid of this Dillan shocked
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2018
My taka & Ogini are there to protect francis and in all course
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2018
wow
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Dillan this ur busy body won't do you any good

Do kno that it takes Taka nothing to bring you down
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Getting more interesting in each update

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
genius43:
[/quote] U forgot the police philip shot
genius43 post=73945609:
U forgot the police philip shot
[quote author=genius43 post=73945609]
U forgot the police philip shot
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ibroslank:
U forgot the police philip shot U forgot the police philip shot U forgot the police philip shot

Thanks for the reminder, it will be added to the list
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the update smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Francis its time to go back to magula Katherine is Waiting fr u
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Francis its time to go back to magula Katherine cant Wait to see u

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mrcash(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mrcash(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seriously!
I think it’s high time Francis leave palace.
Though luck always works on his favor.
I just hope he’s safe.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Francis, is time to leave the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dillan make your head dey ground o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 205

HANDS PROPELLED BEHIND HIM, FRANCIS STEP FORWARD AS IT GOT TO HIS TURN.
He swallowed, his mind already answering the stupid questions Dillan had asked the others....

"Your majesty... "He lour his head.

Dillan grind his teeth, his right palm on his forehead, elbow resting on the hand of the throne....

Francis stood, head still bow., waiting anxiously for him to speak...

"Go on... "Dillan said with clenched teeth... .

Francis nib his lips... "My name is Octova your majesty.., my duty is to wash the cars in the compound... "

"Just that...?

Francis grunts.. "Yes your majesty.. "

"I see.."Dillan said changing his sitting position... "Many of you are lazy because you've be giving lazy jobs.., i intend to change all that in my reign..., so there will be some adjustments on your works..., adjustments you'll be seeing soon..., i won't tolerate any sluggishness, failure to adopt will bring forth consequences.., and trust me servants, am not the forgiven type like my late brother..., is that understood...?

The response was faint ..

"Is that understood... "He hollered

"Yes, your majesty... "They said aloud...

Dillan snort, calming his nerves... "I will see the rest of you tomorrow, you can all leave... "

"Thank you, your majesty.... "They all said and quickly ran back to their duty post...

Dillan huffs, he scan his eyes round the throne room.., the paintings in the wall, the designs....,the artwork... And a wry smile made way to his lips....

"He's even worse than his brother... "Francis said as soon as they entered their room..

"The vile blood runs in the family.. "Taka replied throwing himself on the bed..

"I thought this one will be different... "..

"Why...?,because he seem to be in our age grade.. "

Francis scratch his brows, his mind flashing back to what Claude had told him earlier, his brother wants him home...., he swallowed...

"My brother want me to go home... "He said gently, voice faint and crocky...

"To the mansion... "Taka muttered sitting up on the bed..

"Yes.. "

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go.. "

"I can't leave..., not now.. "

"Why..?

He grunts, fingered his brow, sniff and spoke up.. "Because i need to stay here.., this is my father's palace... "

"You're suffering here.. "Taka said.... "You're been ordered around by your brother's subject, an ordinary boy...."

"That's is not it..., i cant just go to the mansion....,i feel at home here... "

"Really..., you feel at home when you're washing cars saying yes your majesty to a boy who is supposed to be saying that to you and your brother...., let's seize this opportunity and go to the mansion, besides our salary here, there is nothing for us.. "

Francis snort..,in a slow pace, he face the window.... "You don't understand.... "

Taka squeaked and land back on the bed.... "There is no need to understand, your decision to stay here is monumentally stupid... "

Bianca grunts, then she took another swig of the juice, her mind replaying what happened at the coronation..., the enormity of the embarrassment and disgrace still present in her body, pushing her into deadly thoughts..,but her subconscious knew better.., such thoughts leads to stupid decisions and such decisons led to the dead of her friend...

She bit her lips when she saw Dillan and two guards behind him coming her way, to the garden..
She took another swig, cooling it down with the anger that boils in her.., she took a deep drag trying to calm her nerves.....

Slowly, the distance between them began to close until it totally close.....

"Your majesty... "She said standing up...

"Leave us... "Dillan said to the guards who left immediately......

Bianca quickly sat down back...

"Who told you, you can sit...?,Dillan said

Bianca huffs and stood up again...

Dullan quickly sat on the chair opposite her.... "Didn't you hear i requested the presence of everyone.... ?

Bianca puff, her hands clenching, exasperation molding inside her..... "I didn't know i was included your majesty.... "

"The only exception was Claude..., what are you to disobey a royal order...?

Bianca curl her lips.., anger slamming against her chest...

"I won't tolerate such impudence in the future.... "Dillan snarled..

Bianca scowled,then she forced a smile on her face...

"Your majesty, can i sit now...?

Dillan look askance at her.... "No.. "

"Well i can't remain standing.... "Bianca retorted... "My feets crumbles whenever i stand long on them... "

"Then let it crumble... "Dillan said with nib lips..

Bianca sigh heavily.., exasperation flooding through her, she curled her lips....."You do realise am the prince guardian now right.?

"Prince....!, he scoffs... "You mean the bastard whose mother killed my brother... ?

Bianca didn't reply, she just look away infuriated

"Speaking of him, where is he.. ?Dillan added..

Bianca shift her gaze back to him... "He's playing.. "

"Playing...., shouldn't he be mourning, or should i start thinking he's happy his mother died... ?

"No one is happy when their mother dies... "Bianca snarled...

"You haven't told him he won't be seeing his mother again, have you.....?

Bianca huffs.... "No, and i advise you don't either... "

"Advice..., who made you my advisor...?

She glared at him and look away....

"But you do realise sooner or later he's going to start asking about his mother again,what would you tell him then....?

"I will tell him at the right time... "Bianca said turning to face him... "I think you have more important things to do than sitting here with an ordinary guardian like me.., things that needs your urgent attention, like the death of the chief, as king, i thought you'll be more focused in finding his killer considering the fact that he died in the palace.., your palace.... "

"You must know i have no interest in helping the dead.."

"But the chief is a friend of your father. "

"The friends of my father are not my friends.. "

"But even at that your majesty..., you carries the weight of this kingdom, her success is yours..... "

"Are you insinuating that my powers extent to finding the unknown killer of the chief... "

"I heard kings find a way where men failed. "

"Well not this king..., i won't bore myself with such fickles.. "

"You need the respect of the people..., the people are watching to see how you handle issues.., many are already saying a small boy was imposed on them as king.... "

"Am not a small boy.... "Dillan retorted with furrowed brows...

"I didn't say you are your majesty...., but you must understand the responsibilities that comes with be a king..., the real concept of it all.. "

"And who exactly are you to lecture me on how to rule...?

"Am no one but a lonely guardian to your nephew... "

"Then i suggest you know your limits, else your tongue might just be cut off to always remind you never to overstep your boundaries.... Bring my nephew to me when he's done playing...."He said harshly standing up from the chair......"And tell the maids to give him a proper bath, i don't want his playful stinking body close to me.. "

Bianca glared at him as she watch him leave....., then she hissed and sat down back.....

"What's going on Dad. ?Max ask when he saw the drinks on the table..

Buzo smile,his heart rejoicing at the contents of the DNA test results..., he remenber how his heart was pricked with joy when the doctor called and told him Max was his son., his wishes has come to pass....

"We're celebrating.. "He said...

Max chulkled.... "But why are we celebrating....?,, i mean what's the occasion, did you win something... ?

"We're celebrating because God has given me something i have always wanted.... "

The door opens and Eunice walks in...

"Mum.... "Max boom out when he saw her...

"Eunice... "Buzo said with pout lips walking towards her... "Come, celebrate with us.., you have brought something good into my life.."

"What's going on Buzo.., what happened to you....? Eunice ask

"Am a happy man.., am very happy today... "

"Indeed you are..., but the reason for it is what i don't know... "Eunice said

Buzo knew it will be foolish to tell her he had a DNA test on Max.. "Let's just merry, i will tell you later... "

"Surprise surprise.. "Max boom out...

The laughed euphorically.....
Once again the door open..

They shift their gaze to the door..

"My son... "Buzo saud as Jacob and Rose entered the house.....

"Welcome... "Buzo added...

Jacob eyes roam on the people standing with his father, he wonder whi they were and why there were drinks on the table....

"My girl... "Buzo said walking towards Rose who hug him lightly..

Buzo release her from his embrace, he look at both sons, then at Eunice....

"What's going on Father....? Jacob quickly ask... "You sounded urgent on your phone call to me.. ".

"Yes son... "Buzo said.... "I wanted you to meet your brother... "

"My what...?, Jacob said shocked.... "Am sorry, come again. "

"That's your brother Max., and Max, your older brother Jacob....,and his wife, Rose"

"I can't believe this.. "Max said walking close to Jacob.... "I've heard so much about you from our father.., i didn't know i was going to meet you today...., hello brother...."He said stretching his hand for a handshake..

Jacob totally snub him and left his hand hanging....
"I don't understand this father.., what are you saying...? Jacob ask...

"You were so little when i left.... "Eunice interjects..

Jacob look askance at her.... "Am sorry, who is she...?

"Oh..., this is Max mother... "Buzo replied

"I don't still get what's going on father...., who the hell are all this people...?

"I will explain everything to you Jacob., but now, let's celebrate...., my lost son is back home..... "

"Thank you.. "Kess muttered as he was offered drink..
He quickly remove the uncapped cover and pour the drink into the glass.. Without hesitation, he took a swig and dropped it back....

His mind quickly flash back to that night, the night Zara was murdered.., who would have thought his own suggestion will put in such a criminal situation......, he thought about Sonia, he wished she was still around so he will have all the time to spend with her...

"Inspector.... "

His thoughts were interrupted by Pious voice...
He looked up and saw him climbing down from the stairs...,he took another swig from the drink and quickly dropped the glass on the table....

"I wasn't expecting your visit to be so soon.... "Pious said when he finally got down...

"I told you i will be visiting often..... "

"Yes..., and i like it, though it makes me suspect you're trying to turn me into something am not.., and your frequent visits won't always be attend to, that is if you start coming often as you once said..., you know am a very busy person....,visiting often will be a bad idea......"
Kess suck his teeth.....

"So, to what do i owe this second visit.. ?

"I was suspended.... "He said with a feeling of disdain....

"Suspended.....!, why would an upright man like you be suspended...., what offense have you committed.... ?

"None..... ,i was caught on my own trap... "

"Caught on your own trap.... "Pious scoffs.....

"I have a proposition for you Mr Carter..... "

TBC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by devilmaycry: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Propositions

I have two in mind....and I know one must be the case
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by KhalifaDam: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Bianca on this one. Ready to park and leave the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2018
BIANCA START RUNING FROM THERE
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2018
I have a feeling something will happen to that Max
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by obijos(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for the update and complement of the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.