Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425719 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Akpatu is not good for Francis at all, if he survives this, he should go back and jump in the river, straight to Mogula

Confirm advice for Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing will happen to Francis, tink there will b away out for Francis...

They are deceiving themselves, cuz Carlos did that to pious via Edna.. Pious will never fall.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hamid7(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Now there's a huge mountain before two "near in-active princes"
I'm disappointed in both Pious and Francis.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have a feeling Pious can fix me a DNA test result proving me to be the long-lost Nigerian son of Bill and Melinda Gates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hope the Queen will save him or teka.nice write up God bless u silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let them even die let me have peace of mind
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin
ObaKlaz:
I have a feeling Pious can fix me a DNA test result proving me to be the long-lost Nigerian son of Bill and Melinda Gates. cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
THANKGOD i hate suprize talkless of suprice in a mission
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oh God, is this for real, whatever the case may be, Francis cannot die, maybe Pious can and i have a feeling he will. Rip Pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
shocked Holy Moses, na so you hate Pious
showgoeson:
Oh God, is this for real, whatever the case may be, Francis cannot die, maybe Pious can and i have a feeling he will. Rip Pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
shocked Holy Moses, na so you hate Pious
I don't hate him, infact Pious is one of the character i like best, i just have this feeling one of them will die in this place, because the chiefs are serious about killing them, and it will be Pious who will be dying, Francis will take over the throne
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
showgoeson:
I don't hate him, infact Pious is one of the character i like best, i just have this feeling one of them will die in this place, because the chiefs are serious about killing them, and it will be Pious who will be dying, Francis will take over the throne
Ah angry oko
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sunseb: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
nice work from silver , but pls don't let any thing happen to Francis and pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
showgoeson:
Please I doubt if this story is a tragic one. Don't make me start crying for Pious because of your assumptions
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Francis cannot die because he's a KARU, the only person i see dying here is Pious or Edna because i know she will follow to the rescue
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
SILVER remember our happy christ max 3 episode on that day
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
remember KESS went to pious and he says he has a preposition 4 him dont fget to start from where u stop
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
sly12345:
Francis cannot die because he's a KARU, the only person i see dying here is Pious or Edna because i know she will follow to the rescue
And what if ogini doesn't save Francis tongue
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ibroslank:
SILVER remember our happy christ max 3 episode on that day
I dey tell you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
And what if ogini doesn't save Francis tongue
Be optimistic Man. Ogini will not fail his followers

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 209

EYES TWITCHING, FLICKLING, FRANCIS TRIED TO OPEN HIS EYES WHEN HE REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS...
Hus sight was blur.., densely hazy.., he blink, he tried to raise his hand to wipe his eyes but his hands were stuck.., he tried again but nothing worked.., just then he lowered his gaze... ,a jarring prostration wrecked his spines when his head registered what happened and where he was.., with a pulsating heart, he looked forward.., his heart skipped when he saw the three men he had seen earlier with guns.., two of them smoking...
He look around, he was in an uncompleted and rough building..., he swallowed hard in regrets, he should have figured it out.., his mind keep screaming at him that Dillan was up to no good, he should have listened to his intincts..

He struggled with the ropes tied round his body.., he bit his lip in the process,so hard that he wince in anger....
His eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch black night...,with great exasperation wrecking through him he fold his fingers, digging his nails into his palm, moulding it into a fist... , Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in his small narrowed eyes as he weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to him for escaping...

He glared at them, rigid with fury.., the smoke from the one of the cigarettes made way into his nose and he sniff driving him into a cough....

"What do you want from me...? He ask with furious eyes...

They didn't bother answering.., the two smoking continued,while the other one just stood at the entrance of the uncompleted building, his pistol strapped to his waist....

"What do you want from me..? He boom out in exasperation.., his brows furrowed, a gleen of sweat sheening down from his brow...

One of them smoking jump down from where he was sitting.. And began to walk towards him..

Francis glared at him, swallowing rancid siliva with each maliciously punctuated inner word and jabbering ...

The man drew closer and Francis shivered even when he's supposed not to.., for a thing, the man scared him.., his guns, his broad arms...

"What do you want from me.? Francis snarled when he gathered confidence....

Not bothering to reply, the man brought out a rag from his back pocket..

"What do you.....

The man cut him short by forcing the rag in his mouth, gagging him..

Francis fought for breathe as the man pushed the small rag into his mouth....

With a smile, Giselle climed into the bed beside Pious..., their gaze met..,Pious moves her head closer to her. She lie frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leans in, so her foreheads rests against his. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking.

"Thank you," he said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" she replies, her voice low and husky.

"For being here with me." His voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Giselle gently leans in and kisses Pious's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Pious holds Giselle's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

She lies on her back as he matches her body's form. Pious hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Pious full of wonder and love, Giselle full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Pious leans in a softly kisses up and down Giselle's neck. She let out little whimpers of anticipation. Pious works his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss she rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. She runs her lips up his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips...

Pious ringtone interrupted the moment..

"Don't... "Giselle said with pout lips as Pious grope his hand on the bed to find the phone..

"It could be someone important... "He replied with a smile reaching for the phone.., he stare at the caller, it was an unknown number,he hesitated a bit before he answer...

"Mr Carter.... "A voice sounded.... "Or should i say Pious... "

With shock, Pious sprang up from the bed.... "Who is this..?

"There won't be any need for introductions..,we have your brother... "The voice said

Pious heart raced... "What are you talking about...?

"Your brother in the palace., Francis..."

Pious heart sanked that his feet almost trembled...."Whoever you're, you must be mistaken... "

"Am i...? The voice said... "Perhaps you need confirmation.. "

There was slight pause, just then Francis scream came up...

Pious heart slammed hard against his chest..., his breathe grew heavier...

"We know who you're Mr Carter... "The voice said.... "If you want to see your brother alive, come to jointed roads.., someone will bring you to where we are..., come alone, failure to do so, you'll be seeing your brother's head rolling on the ground...,you have thirty minutes to get here... "

Pious mouth shook with shock as the call dropped death.., heart pulsating fast, he crunched on the bed..

"Who was that.., who called...? Giselle ask anxiously

"They.. "He stammered, calming his nerves, catching his breathe... "They have Francis... "

"Who.., is it Carlos...?

"The voice doesn't sound like Carlos..., it's another chief... "

Taka scan his eyes around the palace.., he exhales when he didn't find Francis anywhere, he quickly took a decision to ask one of the guards...
With a deep breathe he trot towards a guard...

"Excuse me, have you seen my brother Octova.. ?

The guard look around, then he face Taka... "I saw him leaving with the king... "

"But the king is back... "Taka purred

"Yes.., but your brother didn't return with him..., is strange isn't it, considering the fact that the king drove off with him without any guard or driver... "

Taka grunts... "Thank you..."

He quickly turn around to leave when the guard's voice sounded again..

"If you're asked how you knew about this.., you never heard it from me... "The guard said

Taka nodded and went in...

"Mummy, what are you going to get me for Christmas....? Liza ask as Claude paint her fingers....

"Christmas gift is a surprise dear... "Claude said with a smile smothering round the corners of her mouth...

"But i want to know..., will Gerald get a Christmas gift too..?

Claude grunts... "Yes.., Gerald will... "

Claude stood up when a knock sounded from the door.., she quickly walk towards it, turn down the knob and the door creak open...

"Your majesty... "Taka said..

"Taka.., what is it...?

Taka look around... "It's Octova, i heard the king took him out of the palace alone but he didn't return with him... "

"What...!, Claude scurred shock.. "When did this happen....?

"It's been hours now since Octova disappeared...,i thought you should know, perhaps you can ask the king where he took him... "

"Where is the king...? Claude ask with curled lips..

"At the garden..... "

Bianca laugh at Dillan's funny remark....
"It's not funny... "Dillan countered..

"Well it is to me.. "Bianca said sipping from her glass of cocktail

"Am serious about marrying you... "

Bianca chulkled... "Well they're certain things you need to do before that... "

"And what could that be...?

"First we need to get rid of all the threats to your throne.... "

"Two are already taken care of..."Dillan replied with shrugged shoulders..

"We don't know that yet... "

"I trust the chiefs judgement.., they won't fail... "

"Let's hear the goodnews first..., for now, let's just celebrate the good tidings that comes with Christmas... "She said raising her glass of cocktail.... "Merry Christmas. "

"Merry Christmas... "

Bianca turn around when she heard footsteps approaching them...
"Here comes the next target... "She said crisply with muffled lips....

Claude glared at Bianca, then she rolled her eyes fixating them on Dillan...

"Merry Christmas eve your majesty... "She said scrupulously...

Claude grunts, not giving her the dignity of a reply, she focus her attention on Dillan...."Can i speak to you alone..?

Dillan scoffs turning to face Bianca who reciprocated the look... "I don't think so... "He said shifting back his gaze to Claude.... "Whatever you have to say, say it in front of her... "

"Very well then... "Claude scurred irritated.. "I heard you left with Octova, you're back but no-one has seen him, where is he...?

Dillan nib his lips... "Who told you that...? He ask picking up his drink to take a swig...

"Who told me doesn't matter.., what matters is where he is..., so i ask again, where is Octova...?

"Why are you so concern about a servant..?, an ordinary peasant from the gutter... "Dillan replied harshly...

Claude curled her lips... "That peasant as you called him is my responsibility...

"Your responsibility...."Dillan interjects, a light chuckle followed.... "As your son or what...?

"I don't have time for this, where did you take him...?she boom out in exasperation

"I took him nowhere, whoever told you must be cooking up lies... "

"Don't think only one person saw you..., so i repeat again, where is Octova....?

"What do you think you are...? Dillan retorted.... "You're nothing than my brother's left over... "

Claude snort, anger swimming through her... "You're no king.., kings have decency to admit what they do.., you're nothing but a spoilt brat under the strings of this cheap thing sitting beside you... "

"How dare you...? Dillan yelled standing up..... "How dare you speak to me in that manner, am your king... "

"You're no king, your brother will be a better king than you'll ever be in your entire life.... "Claude yelled back...

"You think my brother was a saint... "Dillan said and scoffs... "You have no idea what my brother did.., how did you think he got you to marry him...?, he puff, took a slight pause and continue.... "I will tell you.., you remenber your stupid boyfriend, what's his stupid name again... ,oh i remenber, Rick.., guess who killed him....?, My brother, your husband murdered him and framed your father for it... "

"That is a lie.... "Claude hollered trying not to believe it...

"He use Jerone to do the job.., and he paid him afterwards, that's the reason Jerone left.., so don't even dare for one second compare me to my brother.., he foolishly killed for love....."

"I dont believe you.... "Claude said gently, his words hitting a nail on her head...

"Well believe whatever you want, but that's the truth...,your late husband killed your late boyfriend and framed your father for it..,your innocent father couldn't defend himself because he needed this marrigae alliance..., my brother's plan worked.., he stood by your side in your time of grief and you jumped right into his hands...... "

Claude trembled, her facial muscles twitching, heart pulsating, legs shaking, she crunched down holding the table for support..

"Sweetheart... "Dillan said to Bianca... "Let's give this grieving widow some space to empty her tears on the Christmas flowers.... "

"Of course... "Bianca replied with a smile, putting her hands on Dillan...

With a taunting smile, they left Claude....

Breathing heavily, Claide staggered into a chair, Dillan's words ringing in her head repeatedly.., she thought of Rick, that moment he was shot came with a mighty rush into her head..., the pains of seeing him die.., her screams...., her fights with her father..., just then she let the tears she's been holding flow profusely from her eyes.....

Max quickly rushed to the door when a knock came on the door..., without hesitation, he opened the door....
"Rose... "He muttered

Rose smile... "Hi... "

"Come-on come in... "Max said paving the way for her...

"Is chief in.... ?Rose ask walking in...

"You just missed him.., he went out not quite long.... "

"Oh...! Rose gritted..., she quickly sat down and placed her bag beside her...

"Compliments of the season... "Max said

"Yeah.., merry Christmas.... "

"So what can i offer you...?

"Actually, i came here to see you... "

Max clenched his teeth... "Me..., well am here..."

"Where did you say you came from.... ?

Max grunts.... "Your husband sent you, didn't he....?

"No..., i came here on my own, my husband doesn't know a thing.... "

"Well I've told your husband, my beloved brother everything there is about me... "

"Have you.....?, Rose ask.., she crossed her legs.....

"Yeah.., why are you asking, you doubt am the chiefs son....?

"I have every reason to...., you see, three days ago i went to a supermarket with your mother Eunice, there someone recognised her...

"Of course someone ought to recognize her..."Max cut in.... "My mother lived here.... "

"I know.., but what she didn't tell us was that she was going out with the late king...."

Shock raced through Max but he didn't say a word...

"The owner of the supermarket called her by her name and he started telling her how he missed the late king.., but of course your mother denied it all.., the owner was shocked and so was i but in different perspective...., your mother left but i went back to hear more..., turns out the late king took your mother to that man's shop that is now one of the biggest supermarket on different occasions.... "

"Who knows, my mother could have crossed paths with the late king.... "Max said defensively..

"Oh.., that's not all.., and then two days ago, i was on my way to get a few things, when i saw you in Ferico Carter's compound.., the gate was opened so you and your mother were visibly seen before you both entered a car........,are you going to tell me that my husband's friend Ferico Carter is also your friend or your mother took you there to see him because she knew Ferico Carter is the late king son.....?

"There is no truth to what you're saying.... "Max said

"I did my diggings about the late king family when the rumours started that the chiefs killed the late king, don't tell me you haven't heard that.., the mysterious disappearance of the late king children and wife who later showed up after five years....

"I haven't heard anything like that.... "Max said

"Sure...., but do you know the chiefs started dying when Ferico Carter showed up in town..., and there's only one reason why you'll be seen with him..., you're planing to destroy my father-in-law.... "

"There's no proof to your theory...... "Max said...

Rose smile..... "Who really are you Max....?

Max stood up, he move towards the counter, pick up a drink and two glasses..,he gave her one glass and pour her a drink...

"I hope it's not laced with poison.... "Rose said

"Why would i want to poison my brother's smart wife...?

"So are you admitting you're a fake.....?

"Am chief Buzo's son and Jacob your husband is my brother....., let's raise a toast to Christmas.... "

"Happy birthday Jesus... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

TBC

Drop your comments after reading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2018
TAKA is about to be let loose,

CLAUDE, is about to completely loose her temper,
and as we all know,

EDNA is in the background, about to unleash the saying, " HELL KNOWS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

KINGS .....

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Fear girls, they investigate more than EFCC.
Just wondering what Claude will do now that she knows the truth.

Compliments of the season silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
do4luv14:

and as we all know,

EDNA is in the background, about to unleash the saying, " HELL KNOWS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

KINGS .....
And Edna might probably be the one who'll end up dying
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
I believe Rose won't tell Jacob, abi she will tell him self, abeg am confused

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2018
do4luv14:

and as we all know,

KINGS .....
Let's just pray it turns out like that
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Rose knows the truth, what will she do with it
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
And Edna might probably be the one who'll end up dying

if five full year in captivity and chains did not break her, nor make her to lose faith, or as you said dying,

the knowledge, and presence of her beloved sons, and in-law, will only make her stronger than ever,

least we. Forgot, dying is not her motto
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
See as plenty secrets just dey exposed

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
confusion has begoten pious, max should be careful ROSE got a gun
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Shedrack36(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
What a coincidence.
Merry Xmas to u all in advance.
just enjoying the story.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifunaya01(f): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
wat is pious plan all abt sef....his plans suck

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.