Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425760 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Silver, you are the best
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Evold:
Bianca is ahead of everyone. Up your game girl before you go to hell.
Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Omg!!! Silver you're just so brilliant.. I never saw this coming.

As for Bianca who thinks she's smart, I'm just waiting to see her downfall

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by KhalifaDam: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Pls and pls bianca must die ooooo before matter escalated.

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2018
I never saw this coming shocked

Can Pious be fast with his plans because Bianca is becoming a threat to Claude also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
The only thing am sure of is that someone will die soon.

Who will it be?....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
genius43:

Who will it be?....
francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nostradamus:
francis

Don't think so, he is a KARU

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Slimynonny: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
genius43:

Who will it be?....
Chief Mayo or Chief Buzo

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ibroslank:
SAY URS let c if he change all of it pure

Well the way the story is going, there might be some truth to your prediction
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wow, i never really expected that,Max is Zuru son can someone please get rid of Bianca, silver pls, when will she die?

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Can we just get rid of that asshole sad Bianca or what f**k is she called..

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Eberechi24(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Death is calling. Bianca get ready cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
With the way you guys are advocating for Bianca's death, you might cause silver1996 a change of plans and he kills Claude instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by djojo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Silver, you are a good writter and i must commend you for the good job, kindly pls help me save my sleepless night by putting an end to this amazing story that is full of suspenses, am always eager to knw what will happen after each episode. Kindly complete this story so that i can av a sound sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Evold:
With the way you guys are advocating for Bianca's death, you might cause silver1996 a change of plans and he kills Claude instead.
i dey tell you, silver can do and undo o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by duruZed(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good story, made my day. Thanks silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Silver you're really a great writer, the twist is so unpredictable, you're good, and i know very well you're going places.
As for the role Bianca is playing, let her continue, nemesis will soon catch up with her
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Silver silver grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
skubido:
Haaaaa, and how come the DNA is positive?

Hmmm. This bianca self,
BECAUSE jacobs comb was placed on max table instead of max real comb and hair thats the reason the dna show positive
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Maymac:

Slow and steady wins the race.
BUT the fly that dance close to the web knows no story to tell his offspring
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
genius43:

Who will it be?....
BUZO THEN MAYO ON WEDDING

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Evold:
I know dilan will call claude to ask y she take a slave to the mansion :if i will be her shoe i will say i went on a personal investigation to clear dout
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 208

"THANK YOU.. "EUNICE SAID AS HER OWN GLASS OF DRINK WAS SERVE TO HER..

"All my life, I've never seen a guy that jealous.. "Max said taking a swig of his drink... "Do you know he offered me money to leave his father alone... ?

"That's Jacob. "Pious said.. "He wants to own everything.. "

Eunice chulkled.. "I must say i was surprise when the DNA test came positive, how did you do that.. ?

Pious suck his teeth...

"The chief thought i wouldn't know he took a cut of my hair from the comb... "Max said... "He took everything. "

A wry smile made way to Pious lips... "We knew that was going to happen, so we were ready..., i already had a meeting with chief Buzo's doctor, turns out the doctor was more greedy than i thought.., so i offered him money, even more than Buzo has ever given him ,so when Max called and told me the chief took his hair.., it wasn't a problem anymore.., the doctor knew what to do...,like they say, money is the root of all evil... "

"What if the doctor ran straight to Buzo to tell the truth...? Zuru ask anxiously

"He wouldn't.. "Pious said... "He knew what will happen if he does.., he won't only be on the chief bad side, but on mine as well.., he wouldn't risk two rich men hanging in his neck..., it will be disastrous for him.. "

From the balcony upstairs, Bianca watch as Dillan's car drove into the compound...,she nib her lips, a sly smile sugaring the corners of her mouth lighting up with the sun....,she quickly spun round to come down...

It wasn't long before she went down, she trot towards Dillan's room and decided to wait for him by the door....
She sigh when she saw him coming...

"Where did you go.., I've been looking all over for you... "

"Why... ?Dillan muttered with clenched teeth...

Bianca huffs as she gave way so h can open the door... "What do you mean why.., have you forgotten what we discussed.... "

Dillan puff, he quickly opened the door and went inside the room, Bianca followed...

"Where did you go.? Bianca ask again with folded hands across her chest..

"Where i went is totally non of your business guardian... "

"We're allies now... "

"I know and i just got the perfect plan to get rid of those clotpoles... "

"You mean the late king children...? Bianca ask dubiously

"Yeah.., and trust me, it's going to work.. "

Bianca sigh and sat on the bed. "So what's the plan...?

Dillan scoffs... "Turns out you aren't the only one who knows they're the late king's sons..., the chiefs knows..."

"Of course the chiefs knows.., the chiefs have seen them... ,so what exactly is the plan..?

Dillan suck his teeth, his eyes drooling over her body.., her makeup face, her legs... "You'll know when the time comes.. "

"I don't like be kept in the dark... "Bianca scurred..

"Look at the bright side, if this plan work which i know will, the only betrayer we'll be taking care of is my late brother's wife, after that all threats to my throne will seize and i will marry you... "

Bianca scoffs... "Are you actually still thinking of marrying me.. ?

"Why wont i.. ?He replied with shrugged shoulders gazing over her legs.. "You're a beautiful woman and smart, a quality i love about women.. "

"And older than you.. "Bianca interjects... "Something your parents won't accept... "

"A day ago, you said i should act like my own man.., be the king that isn't influence by his father's apron strings... "

Bianca bug her eyes at him..

"So what do you say guardian.. "He said walking close to her... "

"I'll say is funny... "

He grunts in disappointment... "What's funny, my proposal or keeping you in the dark...?

"Your proposal. "She purred.., she swallowed and tossed a strap of her hair backward... "So are you going to tell me what the plan is.. ?

"Why are you so eager to know what the plan is...?

"Because we're in this together and there shouldn't be any secrets between us.., secrets kills a union faster than disease.. "

Dillan gave her grumpy snort, he walked to the wardrobe and pulled his shirt off... .

Bianca rolled her eyes as he saw his body...., His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body, strong arms, bold thighs and calves, even at his age, he had a firm chest and abdomen that rocks with his rude nature...

"You'll know when the job is done.. "Dillan said over his shoulder.., scanning his eyes on the wardrobe.... "What should i wear...?

Bianca made an irrtated snort, her eyes facing the door.., not minding his ridiculous question, she said... "Am curious.., can you please tell me. "

Dillan quickly spun round to face him....

Bianca took a deep drag when she saw the thin line of hair twinning from his chest to the tip of his trouser hiding the rest in the total darkness...

"What do you stand to gain from this...,you once told me there is a price that comes with your plan, what price is that...?

Bianca huffs, irritated... "Well there won't be any need for that now,like you said, plans have changed.. "

"Am still curious... "Dillan pout walking close to her....

"It's useless telling you the plan.., you'll just shove it off... "

"I might change my mind, that is if your plan sound better than the chiefs... "

"Chiefs....!,are they going to kill them theirselves.... ?

Not giving her the dignity of a reply, Dillan spun round to face the wardrobe..

"So that's the almighty plan that is so difficult for you to say..., so how are they going to do it...?

Dillan look at her again.. "Figure it out... "

Bianca lick her teeth with her tongue.. "Oh God.!,she muttered when a thought occurred to her... "They will use Francis to fish the rich one out.. "

"Smart...., that's why i love you... "

"Are you really sure, this plan is going to work..? Bianca ask skeptically

"Why wouldn't it...? He replied with shrugged shoulders

"Pious is rich..., what makes the chief so sure he will come alone to the rescue...?

"Because he'll be compelled to... "

Bianca puff with a smile...

Once again, Dillan trot towards her, he lean his head closer to her and their breathe collide.... "Don't you want to become the queen...? He whisper to her ears...

Bianca scoffs and pushed his bare chest off..."Not your queen... "she retorted standing up from the bed...

"Your bad.... "Dillan snapped turning back to the wardrobe... "So choose a cloth for me.., which one is best in leading the ram to the slaughter....?

With a deep breathe, Bianca lean her back on Dillan's door outside..., Dillan's words echoing in her head..., she calm her nerves and took a turn for her room...

The sight of Claude chase frown lines on her forehead..., not bothering to answer her, she walked pass her...

"What are you doing Bianca.. ?

Her voice stopped Bianca in her tracks.., annoyed she turn back to face her...

"What exactly are your plans...? Claude ask again...

With knitted brows, Bianca walk close to her... "My plans...?

"Don't even pretend like you aren't planning something with the king.., the two of you are just too close to be just friends.. "

"So you saying there is something sexual between us...?

"I wouldn't rule that out.. "

Bianca eyed her... "You're so pathetic.... "

"Hope you aren't planning to make the same mistake your friend made... ?

Bianca scoffs.... "You mean my friend that you set-up.?

"I didn't set her up, karma caught up with her.... "

"Oh really, Karma...!

Claude fold her arms.., a taunting smile raging in her cheeks.... "I know Dillan and i know you, so my advise is this, whatever the two of you are planning, its not too late to back out from it because sweetheart, is going to land you in trouble... "

"You must be thinking am Zara dear.... "Bianca said with curled lips.... "Stay the hell out of my business.. "
With those words she walked out on her..

With a pulsating heart, Francis entered the throne room, wondering why Dillan had sent for him.., he move forward and bow.... "Your majesty.. "

"Octova.... "Dillan said standing up from the throne... "I want you to follow me somewhere... "

Shock raced through Francis....

"Do you object...? Dillan ask interrupting his thoughts..

"But am..

"No buts..."Dillan cut him short.... "I have something to show you....,come-on lets go... "

"I should tell my brother am going out with you, your majesty... "

"You don't have to do that.., the guards will relate your message to him.., Comeon, i need to show you something important... "

Francis rolled his eyes in shock when Dillan put his hands around him neck..., prompting him forward...

"Am very impressed with the job you're doing Octova.... "Dillan said as they made their way to the car...

Francis kept looking back at every opportunity.... "Thank you... "He said shabbily

"Which is why am going to surprise you... "Dillan said..

Dillan climed into the car when they got to his car..

"Aren't the driver taking us to wherever we're going...? Francis ask curiously....

"No.., i will be doing the driving..., Comeon get in... "

Francis look around....

"Are you scared...? Dillan ask.... "Don't be scared of me..."

Francis sniff, then he opened the door to the backseat..

"Not there.... "Dillan said.... "Sit in the front seat with me... "

Francis swallowed, he look around again, seeing if he could catch glance at Taka....
He hesitated abit, then he trot towards the front seat....

Dillan opened the car door...

Francis took a deep breathe, his head screaming at him it's a bad idea to follow him anywhere alone....

"Octova... "

He quickly jump in and close the car door.....

A wry smile made way to Dillan's lips..., he quickly hit ignition and the car raced to a start....

"I didn't know you can drive... "Francis said

Dillan chulkled... "I learnt how to drive when i was fifteen.... "

Francis saw the guards staring at th as they drove out of the palace..., each muttering words to themselves.....

"Where are we going your majesty...? Francis ask as they hit the highway..

"I told you it's a surprise... "Dillan replied throwing him a glance., "Why don't you tell me more about yourself, where you came from....."

Francis grunts imagining the worst thoughts.... "I came from a small village, we came here to Apkatu when my parents house was brunt, my parents died in the fire.... "

"That must have been so sad for you.., how did you handle that tragedy....?

"I cried for a few days.., then i sat up when i realise they aren't coming back no matter how much tears i shed... "

"How did the house got burned.., was it someone who burnt it....?

Francis suck his teeth as the memory of that day creep into his head.... "Someone we were owing money burnt it.. "

"So sad.... "Dillan said....

They drove in silence the rest of the way....

Francis heart slammed against his chest when they diverted into a lonely road....
"What is this surprise your majesty...? He ask shapily..

"It wouldn't be a surprise if you know.., would it...?

The road became clearer as the bushes gave way..., francis heart raced when Dillan stopped the car..,a car parked a stone throw from them..

Just then three huge men came out from the car, heading towards theirs...

Francis quickly registered what was going on..., Dillan knows...., he had two choices, run and be caught, or just sit and let them take him...

With furious eyes.., he turn to face him.... "So this is the surprise.....?

"It is..., Francis... "

The huge men quickly opened the door and drag him out, Francis struggled with them but all to no avail...

"Make no mistake.... "Dillan said to one of the men as he put the car in reverse...

"Let me go.... "Francis shouted..

One of the thug brought his phone out and dail a number....

The call connected after the second ring...
"We have the boy chief... "He said..

"Good.... ",A voice sounded from the other end... "Take him to the hut...,he's a bait for the bigger fish.... "

TBC

Drop your comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by paafin(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Francis is too dull for a prince..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Akpatu is not good for Francis at all, if he survives this, he should go back and jump in the river, straight to Mogula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2018
This Dillan is a devil and Francis is a fool for not been able to see what was going on, i hope this isn't where Pious will die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Akpatu is not good for Francis at all, if he survives this, he should go back and jump in the river, straight to Mogula
Am telling you, he needs to go back to Mogula and discover himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Hope this update is a dream. I don't know how Francis can be this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Haaaaa shocked

I'm hating Dillian and Bianca seriously
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
I can't believe this, is this real,but i thought Francis was smarter than this, nothing should happen to him or Pious o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.