Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425701 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
JACOB will Kill buzo carlous will kill mayo DILAN will marry BIANCA
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by laraemi(f): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well done
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Risingstar2020:
Can someone please get rid of this Bianca, am tired of her, always creating problems for people
Francis please leave the palace

Seriously, am tired of the girl
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ibroslank:
NO her advice was zara should not do such thing
If she'd not told Zara to stay in the palace in the first place, Zara wouldn't have died
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ibroslank:
Now that you've said it, even if it was so before, silver will change it

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Francis leave the palace o, before they will use you to drag your brother out
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
purity23:

Looooolz
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
purity23:
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
smiley
Ibroslank:
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

Nice! Thanks alot.

The amount of views the story has is damn promising and encouraging.

I just hope I'll be done reading it by 2030 since I'm not that good with online novels. cheesy

Once again, thanks. smiley
Dont worry, you'll finish it one day grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
AmaUwana:
pls can Bianca die fast?
I hope Carlos doesn't get Taka.

Mbok Max should not die, Pity the mother

Silver1996 thumbs up, diz is an excellent story and excellent talent

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin cheesy
Eberechi24:

You know what is best for the situation.
Taka, new client. Do your job Asap.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Palmerbarry:
Kudos... SilverMAN
I love the twist, nice story.

Tnks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sunseb:
silver is indeed a great writer thanks for updating

Tnks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
gennysq:
Bianca d witch
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IamD18: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Silver1996:
Dont worry, you'll finish it one day grin grin
Lol...grin

You are a good writer Bruv. I must confess.

No much grammars, very simple and interesting.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Am seeing death around Bianca
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
purity23:
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
REMEMBER:taka havnt told francis that he kil joseph :taka's last word b4 recruiting josephman to the land of the death i have a second of kiling u but u kil the father of my friend REMEMBER:taka havnt told francis that he kil joseph :taka's last word b4 recruiting josephman to the land of the death i have a second of kiling u but u kil the father of my friend REMEMBER:taka havnt told francis that he kil joseph :taka's last word b4 recruiting josephman to the land of the death i have a second of kiling u but u kil the father of my friend
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
grin
SAY URS let c if he change all of it pure
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
shakibell:

Looooolz
THE DEAD of BIANCA is in taka 's hand I SB(strongly belive) taka overheard their convers
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by marvin906(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
So many secrets
Especially Claude just wondering how she's gonna feel when she finds out her dead husband killed Rick that's if Rick is dead

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2018
marvin906:
So many secrets
Especially Claude just wondering how she's gonna feel when she finds out her dead husband killed Rick that's if Rick is dead

My brother u sabi reason. There might be a truth in that. U know Silver can do things all of a sudden.

Silver we dy wait oo. Come Samantha us anoda update.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 207

THE DOOR OPENED, CHIEF MAYO'S THUG CAME IN FOLLOWED BY CARLOS..

CARLOS.. "Chief Mayo called, surprise etched on his face...

Carlos grunts and find a chair to sit..

"I must say am surprised at your unannounced and unexpected visit, why didn't you call to tell me you're coming here.... "

Carlos sigh heavily, his left eyes dancing with anger... "I wanted to surprise you. "

"And indeed i am..., so to what do i owe this unexpected visit. ?

"Why did you lie to me Mayo..? Carlos said going straight to the point.., no time to beat around the bush..

Mayo swallowed, his jaw dropped.."Lie... "He jut his chin, the tiny muscles in the corners of his mouth twitch.... "I don't know what you're talking about.. "

"You know very well what am talking about... "

"Is this about the election...? Mayo ask, frown lines maning way to his forehead...

"I heard you've been inviting the bourgeoisie and bourgeois often to your house after pledging loyalty and support to me.. "

Mayo sniff, he clenched his hands, his fingernails digging into his palm.., he loosened up and flexed his finger... "This is politics Carlos., we've been down this road before. "

"Do you think you'll win by cutting out links to my finance...? Carlos ask with curled lip, his small eyes narrowing with fires of fury., a sudden urge to pounce on him whispered to his ears...

"That is a serious accusation Carlos.., i will never do that to you.. "

"Well someone is doing it..."

"That someone is definitely not me... "Mayo said reclining his back on the chair...

Carlos squeaked, his mind wandering afar.... "You know why i need to win this election, don't you.. ?

"Yes.., i heard you're planning to pay back the cost for the shares, but if you need money badly, you can take from the royal account, after all your son is the king... "

Carlos clenched his fist, fires of fury smothering around the corners of his mouth... "I see you're so determine to win.. "

Mayo scoffs... "It's politics Carlos.., this is just the way is run.. There is no sentiment here.. "

Carlos gave him a dry laugh....

Mayo gritted, he brushed his brow with his finger.... "My wedding is in four days, i hope our little political game won't stop you from coming...?

"No.., i will come, we're friends aren't we.., except you want us to be enemies.. "

"You and i know enemies has never helped anyone... "

Carlos scoffs..

"So what will i offer you...?

Max glance at his watch, then he look ahead, he check hus phone and realise that was the address of tge restaurant Jacob had sent to him... ,he took a deep drag and went into the building....

It didn't take long before he Caught glance at him eating, he trot towards him heaving a big smile on his face....

"And why would my brother be eating in a restaurant when he has a wife...?he catechize when he close the distance between them...

Jacob raise his face to to look at him, a flash of anger waved through him....but he covered up with a chuckle...

"Don't tell me you Rose can't cook because she doesn't strike me like one who can't...."

Jacob gritted dropping the spoon... "Do you need something.... ?

Max fold his hands and reclined his back on the chair... "I will go with a drink.. "

It wasn't long before the waiter came standing beside their table.., Max placed his order and the drink was brought to him within minutes...

Jacob grunts as he Max took a swig of the drink.... "You and i hasn't really be acquainted.. "

"Does it matter...? Max ask with clenched teeth, the juicy taste of the drink protruding out from his tongue.... "You and i are brothers, you have no idea how long I've wished to have one.., wishes do come true... "

"How long have you known the chief is your father...?

"I started inquiring from my mum since i was eight...."

"Eight.... "He scurred with muffled lips.... "And where did you grow up. ?

"In a small town in the city..., But you must know it's not as big and rich as Akpatu.... "

"So you decided to search for your father after your mum told you it was the chief...?

"Actually, at first i didn't bother..., but later i realise what harm will possibly come to me if i know who my father is.., his face, what he does.., you know these questions that tends to arise when your mother tells you your father abandoned you... "

Jacob squeaked and ate another spoonful of his food making Max to take another swig of his drink.....

"You shouldn't have come here Max.... "Jacob muttered impetuously with all forms of seriousness..

Max pressed his lips together... "You don't like me, do you. ?

"I don't like you.... "Jacob replied with a feeling of disdain... "And not sure i ever will, so it's better you leave with your mother.. "

Max dropped the glass he was holding on the table.. "You have no idea what is like to live without a father... "

"I lived without a mother and i survived.. "Jacob interjects irritably...

Max snort... "I just want to be with my father.... "

Jacob cranked his fingernails on the table..,terror showering his face... "How much will it take you to get out of my father's life.... "

"This isn't about money...., this is about....

"There is nothing greater than money boy..., so how much will make you deny your claim to my father's string... "

"Well brother, i don't want your money.., am contended with the one i have and as for leaving our father..., i cant do that.., i just found him, You of all people should understand what that feels like... "

"Ohh.., i understand perfectly well..., you found him and realise he's rich.., so you intend digging your claws deep into him so he could favour you at the latter end... "

"Am not after our father's money... "He riposte defensively....

"Then what are you after...?

"His love., a chance to be a father to me and i a son to him.... "

Jacob sigh dubiously... "We both know that's a lie... "

Max scoffs, then he took his glass of drink... "Well, the truth they say is hard to believe... "

Jacob curl his lips...."Am offering you a chance.. "He scowled slamming his hands on the table softly... "An opportunity to be rich with what i intend giving to you... "

"You don't have to brother..., let's live in harmony together.., as brothers... "

Jacob withdraw his head.., exasperation sinking deep into him.... "This chance won't come again Max.. "

"Father loves me.... "Max said shabbily.... "I can't do what you ask of me to him.., that will break his heart, i don't want that for him because i love him too... "

"Do you actually think this little charade you're playing around my father will do you any good...? Jacob retorted.... "I can see right through your freight civility...."

"This isn't pretense brother.., am just been myself, been a good son to my father...., there shouldn't be any quarrels between us.., we're family... "

Jacob scoffs, he brushed his thin bear with his finger.... "family huh..?

Liza laugh hysterically as Claude kick the ball to her.., Liza ean towards the ball trying to catch up with it..

Claude just stood and watch,a smile moulding around her gorgeous lips...

"Do you mind if i talk to you for a minute... ?

Claude quickly spun round to face the voice..... "Dillan.. "

Dillan squeaked... "I think your majesty is more preferable, don't you think so...?

Claude swallowed...

"Despite the fact that we're both royals doesn't mean we should forget our title..., been civil won't do us any good... "Dillan added

"Mum... "Liza called from behind her...

She turn to face her... "A minute sweetheart... "She said and face Dillan again... "What can i do for you...? She ask irritably

"I need the keys to the room the late king pictures and their children are kept... "

"Why do you need that... ?

"I'm king... "Dillan hollered... "The key should be in my possession.. "

Claude gritted wondering why he was asking for the key,..she has been in the room once, but since the late king ghost started appearing, she was scared to go in again..... "Fine.... "She said grudgingly....

"Fine then... "

Claude turn to face Liza again who was already frowning.... "Am coming back sweetness... "

Liza didn't bother replying, she just continue playing the ball....

Claude threw Dillan a stony look, without an invitation, she began to walk away..

He snort and followed her....

With the key in his hand, he trot towards the room.., he took a deep drag when he got to the door.., then he insert it in, open the door and turn down the knob..., slowly the door swung open..

He quivered when he realise the room was dark.., he quickly turn on the light..., he close the door, scanning his eyes at the pictures on the wall..., he didn't recognize any of them..,some were young while others were old...

He exhales when he couldn't find anything important....
He shivered when he saw the door cranking open...

"What are you doing here.....? He snarled when the person came into light....

"I knew you'll be here.... "Bianca said walking in, closing the door behind her....

"Have you been following me.?

"No... "She said looking at the kings pictures.... "So these are the faces of the past rulers of this kingdom.... "

"They are, and non fit the description of anyone i have seen.... "Dillan said infuriated

Bianca huffs, her eyes scanning around, just then she saw some pictures on the far end of the wall..., she quickly walked towards them.., she pick one up, then she pick another.., a family picture..., she quickly registered it must be the late king family when she saw Pious and Francis standing in the middle, the father and mother by the side...

"Here... "She said walking towards Dillan....

Dillan collected the picture...."This is the late king...."

"I know..., take a look at the faces in the middle..., does one remind you of anyone.....?

Dillan study the faces, his mind quickly flashed back to when Francis Introduced himself as Octova.... "It can't be... "He said in disbelief...

"What can't be... ?

"This one... "He muttered pointing at Francis..... "A servant in this palace look exactly like this, though...

"Though he's mature now.... "Bianca cut in..... "That servant is the ghost i told you about ..."

"He's not a ghost.. "

"I know......, he's the prince everyone thought is dead..., prince Francis though he bears Octova now.... "

"What about this one...? Dillan ask pointing at Pious....

"That's his brother.., the oldest.., his name is Pious..., but there is a rich man in this kingdom that look exactly like him...., his name is Ferico Carter..... "

"It could just be a mere resemblance.... "

"So i thought.... "Bianca said.... "Until i followed Claude two days ago...., she took Francis to that mansion..., why would she be taking a servant to that mansion..?

"Claude is working with them... "Dillan said with a feeling of disdain...

"Exactly your majesty...., so believe me when i say am the only one you can trust in this palace.... "

Dillan glance at the pictures again.... "I must tell my father about this... "

"Your father knows...., yet he's slow in acting... "

"My father is not slow.... "Dillan rot out defensively...

"You're a man of your own your majesty.., you're the king, a king doesn't need his father's permission to do anything.., its your throne.., your duty is to protect it..., you have to start fighting your battles yourself.... "

"Why are you telling me all these...?

"Because i see potentials in you your majesty..., i know you'll be a great king, but how far can your greatness go if the throne is snatched from you.... "

"So you propose i kill them.... ?

"Exactly my thoughts your majesty but.., Pious also know as Ferico Carter is rich.., he won't be easy to put down.. .."

"Then how do i put him down....? Dillan ask anxiously....

Bianca beem a smile on her face.... " I have a plan but it comes with a price... "

"Mr Carter.... "A thug said..... "There is someone here to see you.... "

Pious motioned him to bring the person in.....

"I don't like this.... "Zuru said....

Pious took a deep drag.... "I thought you approved it uncle....."

"Approved..... ,i didn't approve anything.., he went on his own.... "Zuru blared out.... "This must stop today... "

The door opened and they shift their attention to the door.....

"What is the meaning of this son....? Zuru yelled..

"Father..... "Max said walking towards him...... "Am sorry i disobeyed you but i had to do it... "

"You're putting your life in danger..., staying in that chiefs house, pretending to be his son.... "Zuru boom out angrily...

"It's my decision father... Am doing this for the family...., aren't we all in this revenge.., those chiefs have to pay for what they did to my uncle.... "

"How's it going Eunice....? Pious ask Eunice who was still standing at the door...

"The plan is going well..., i must say Max is good at this job..... ,but i support Max, the chief have to pay for what he did to king Godfrey and me...., that bastard threw me out...,i lost my pregnancy a few days after.., i suffered, i was penniless, i thought of dying but king Godfrey saw me and took me in.., he made me a new person..., he treated me like a sister..., you have no idea the hatred i feel for that chief for killing such a good man...., am ready to do anything to get rid of him....,he'll pay... "

"I still don't like this idea.... "Zuru said...... "We are so worried about him, Jacob might do something to my son.... "

"Jacob won't do a thing father, am smarter than he'll ever be.., the chief is gaining my trust..., he treats me like a real son..., you have no idea how he confesses and pray to God for bringing him the son he has always wished for.... ,the game is going as planned.. "

"And how does this game plays out...? Zuru ask

"The bat falls on me uncle..., Jacob is already furious..., after much convince, he'll realise the only way out is to get rid of his father....

"And my son.... "Zuru interjects....

"This is a dangerous game we're playing here..., i don't support this... "Edna said...

"When Jacob realised it, i will be there to give him a plan..., the only person he'll be killing is his father, i promise you that uncle, no harm will come to Max... "

"Then what happens to Jacob.... ?

"He'll be destroying himself in the process...., the police will be there the minute the deal is done.... "

"We're doing this for the family father, and am not backing out until the chief is down....."Max said picking up a glass of drink from the table...... "To the family..... "

"To my father...."Pious replied....

"To king Godfrey..... "

TBC

Sorry for the late update

Drop your comments

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Bianca is ahead of everyone. Up your game girl before you go to hell.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silver are u kidding me. Max is Zuru's son. I must say u are very brilliant. Abeg God make this story and the writer no end for here. Make them act this bestseller movie one day Amen. Silver u are a very very talented writer. U will soar higher, I tell u.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2018
Oh my God, i can't believe this, Max is part of the family, what kind of plan is this shocked
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Since i started this story, this is the most shocking moment, but i think Max name has been metioned somewhere in the story before his arrival
Bianca is the unknown enemy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Haaaaa, and how come the DNA is positive?

Hmmm. This bianca self,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018

Godfrey sigh"I cant i would have to pass through that loneliness tonight
"Its the tradition,the outgoing king has to be home alone"
"The foolish things tradition makes us do"
"Zuru, when are you going to bring Max to come see his uncle?
"As soon as he finishes his studies"
"He must be a big boy now"
"O yes, he is"....
They both chulked

I knew Max name has been metioned somewhere ,we totally forgot

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2018
skubido:
Haaaaa, and how come the DNA is positive?

Hmmm. This bianca self,

Pious could have bribed the doctor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Pious with his his stupid plans, his eyes will clear when Max is dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.