Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425623 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
kelvincoke:

yes yes yes o.... you are highly invited if you are chance

ogbeni nah only you waka come, no only baes you dey invite

oya nah wia, mah come shake bodi bambam

mavikolo2020 shey you see am
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
do4luv14:

ogbeni nah only you waka come, no only baes you dey invite

oya nah wia, mah come shake bodi bambam

mavikolo2020 shey you see am

haba, I be humble person. na everybody I invite, na only ladies dem show more love than guys. venue na abule osun for trade fair.... sorry for not mentioning the venue since, no vex for ur padi. you go fit make ham?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
kelvincoke:

haba, I be humble person. na everybody I invite, na only ladies dem show more love than guys. venue na abule osun for trade fair.... sorry for not mentioning the venue since, no vex for ur padi. you go fit make ham?
i dey road dey come
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Risingstar2020:
i dey road dey come

the hotel name is palledium, is just immediately after the bridge. what brand of drink do you take my sugar ( have reserve a place for you alone in case u need to relax). pardon my mistake risingstar2020
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
kelvincoke:

the hotel name is palledium, is just immediately after the bridge. what brand of drink do you take bro
Bro u say is she not he
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Silver1996:
Reach me on this number bro... 08147562279
HE GO SEND HUNDY KNOT
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibroslank:
Bro u say is she not he

haaaa, so so sorry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 212

This episode is dedicated to the birthday boy... Kelvincoke

THE FEAR THOUGHTS LOOPED AROUND IN FRANCIS MIND UNTIL THERE WAS NO ROOM FOR ANYTHING ELSE...Fear of ogini doing something to his loved ones sink deep in his mind.., head..

He couldn't sleep a wink after the dream and the reality of it all.., the words of the three n*ked girls keep replaying in his head over and over...

He crunched down on the bed.., his whole body lying on the white bedsheet, he hasn't been able to go out of his room.., can he?,even if he wanted to..

Nobody believes his story, nobody wants to.., they all think he's crazy for trying to proof ogini's existence and the presence of the three n*ked girls who called themselves ogini daughters...

The thought of going back to Mogula creep into his head.., he thought of Katherine.., he misses her, he know for a fact he does.., a part of him still yearns for her and always will but he wasn't ready to go back.., not now, not ever.., he was with his family now.., around his love ones..

He wonder how she must be fairing.., how she was coping..
He scoffs when he remenbered Vuga, Vuga the arrogant and the most annoying prince he has ever met.., he remenbered Vuga talks.., his threats..

He change his lying down position and pressed his stomach on the bed, his face lifted with the pillow...
His heart skipped, a wave of terror passed through him when he remenbered Pandora's words..., the words beating his head like a drum...

He can't go back and serve ogino.., he's a Christian..., but he was scared, ogini's daughters warning pounce on him again and he shivered...

His thoughts were disrupted by a knock on the door..
He sigh heavily when he thought they might be probably calling him for breakfast which he wasn't interested in eating...

The knock came again, this time very hard but he didn't respond..

"Francis... "

He exhales when he heard the voice.., he hesitated a bit, his eyes scanning round the room..., panic jitters in his face.., his mind., it clouded him and he quivered at the thought of it all...

Sluggishly and with a deep feeling of awe.., face pale and deeply worried, he stood up from the bed and walk grudgingly towards the door...

He heard a sound and he quickly look back with fright..., he breathe heavily when he realise it was just a sound from his own thoughts...

The knock came again and he creaked the door open before the knock stopped....

"What have you been doing...? Taka boom out and open the door wide..

Francis didn't bother replying.., he just drag his feet back to the bed.., into his woe-be-gone state...

Taka huffs, went in and close the door behind him..
"I heard what happened... "he said..

Francis bit his lips, the sudden reminder of it made his fear etched on his face.., the memory came back clearly in his head.., the terrifying dream and the horror reality of it.... "You weren't here... "He replied muffly with a pulsating heart...

"You're damn right i wasn't here..., i was enjoying the comfort of my new room and big bed..., and having nice dreams, you don't expect me to abandon my dreams just because you screamed... "

"So you heard me scream...? Francis ask trying to take his mind off his thought...

"No... "Taka said walking towards him and sitting beside him on the bed.... "Your brother said you're saying crazy things... "

Francis sigh, a sigh of disappointment, anger slowing dripping it's devilish poison inside him... "That's what everyone thinks... "He said abruptly..

"Did you really see them...? Taka ask, his voice molded with disbelief...

Francis didn't reply, instead the memory came afresh once more in his head.., their warnings, their chaotic voices..., their n*ked bodies and bloodied scary faces....
"You won't believe me even if i agree to it... "

Taka puff... "It's hard to believe Francis..., your brother said no one saw what you claimed was here.., sitting in this same bed you're lying on... "

Francis roam his eyes on the bed, he recalled how scared he was to lie on the bed after that terrible incident, but he won't let them scare him out of his bed and his room.., this house was his brother, not some gods who can't leave him alone...

"I know how you feel.. "Taka said adjusting his sitting position... "Saying what you saw but others find it hard to believe..., I've been there...."He took a slight pause and sniff... "People didn't believe me either when i said i didn't kill my parent..., everyone thought i did because they saw a cutlass in my hand.. "

"This is different... "Francis cut in abruptly...

"How so...?

Francis snort and lean his head on the bed, pushing the pillow away...

Taka swallowed, he sat up and placed his hand on his knee.... "You haven't still told me where the king took you and what happened....."

Francis puff and turn away his face.., the chief dead bodies flashing lightly in his head.., the words in the wall sent panic into him and he quivered...

"I overheard your brother's wife telling your brother about what happened...

"Ogini killed the chiefs who wanted me dead.., that's what happened..."Francis interjects abruptly....

"Ogini...! Taka scurred..

Francis bit his lips irritably, a slow anger overwhelming him... "Why is it so hard to believe.., how else can anyone explain the horrific death of the chiefs..., their intestines and everything inside them were pulled out, their heads, hands and legs de-attached from their body...

"I believe you.... "Taka said cutting him short... "a little... "

Francis swallowed and lean his head back in the bed.., presentiment tickling his nerves...

"So what does he want from you again... ?

Francis look askance at him...

"I mean ogini or whatever he's called... "Taka added shabbily...

Francis snort, ogini daughters words resounding in his head... "He wants me to go back, but he demands a sacrifice for my return..., through a sacrifice i came and through that i shall return.. "

"It doesn't make any sense... "Taka purred.. "If ogini needs you, he doesn't need any sacrifice to take you... "

"Ogini is a dark god.., a lover of human blood... "Francis snapped, exasperation coated in his voice

"Then give him the rest of the chiefs blood, there are three chief's left, that's more than enough blood to get ogini drunk.."

Francis took a deep drag, his eyes widen as he thought of it... "It won't work that way.., to make a sacrifice, the one to be sacrificed have to go to the bank of ogini river, call ogini three times and stabbed him or herself with the sacred knife.... "

"And how did you know that...?

"I just know..., is like a thought in my head that never wants to leave.., moreover, the person who died for me to get here was stabbed by that knife and fell into the ogini river..., that was how i came and that's how i shall return... "

Taka nibbed his lips... "But you can still summon ogini and tell him to choose the chiefs as the scarifice....

"Are you even listening to me...? Francis cut in harshly, vexation mounted in his tone, he grunts angrily as he try to calm his nerves... "This isn't a joke.., i saw them in my dream, and then i woke up and saw them again in my bed... "

"I don't doubt you, the only thing am saying is you offer the chiefs as sacrifice... "

"And go back...? Francis ask with muffled lips... "I don't want to go back.., i want to be with my family not go to an uncivilized and cannibalistic land to serve some gods.., no way am doing that... "

"So what's your decision.., are you going to come to some compromise with ogini...?

Francis snort and lie back on the bed... "I must do whatever it takes to get rid of ogini before he hurts anyone i love... "

Gerald knit his brows as he flip to another page of the fantasy cartoon stories...., he stopped when he saw a dragon in one of the drawings.., he read the story, not bothering to complete it, he flip to another page.., he saw a woman petting her son's back..., he shift his gaze to Bianca who was busy pressing her phone on the bed...

"When will my mummy come back...? He ask in a tender voice...

Bianca sigh, a sigh of irritation, she rolled her eyes and fixated them on him...., she force a smile on her face... "Soon dear... "

"I want to see my mummy... "

Bianca huffs... "Just read your story book okay, your mummy will come soon... "

With a pale expression, tears almost flushing out from his eyes, he shift his gaze to the book again...
Not able to concentrate he quickly shift his gaze to Bianca again... "Where did she go...?

The door creaked open and Bianca jump down from the bed....
"Your highness... "She boom out....

Dillan suck his teeth as his eyes met with her laps...

"Why didn't you knock...? Bianca ask, her voice melted with irritation...

Dillan pout, his eyes staring at her shorts and her small shirt that revealed her belle button... .."Am the king, i go anywhere, enter any room anytime... "

"You should have knocked atleast, what if i were....

"N*ked...?he cut in with a wry smile.... "Wouldn't it have been a good sight to behold..., but i know you wouldn't do that in front of the boy, you don't want to pervert his mind at such a young age.... "

Bianca snort, irritation spiking through her...

"Good news..., you won't believe it... "

"Believe what...? She ask

"The witch is finally gone... "

"Claude...! She ask, eyes slack-jawed

"Yes..., she took her daughter, took her few belongings and poof..., gone gone gone... "

"Wow.., this is great news... "

"Of course it is.., we have the palace to ourselves now.., no intruders.., no backstabbers..., no preying eyes... "

A wry force smile creep into Bianca's face...

"Your highness... "A maid's voice sound from the door...

Dillan quickly spun round to face her....

"Breakfast is served... "

"Sure..."Bianca purred... "Let's go and eat... "
She quickly stood Gerald up who dragged his feet behind them....

The plates cranks as the maid serve the food..
Dillan smile at Bianca as he open his.... "This is how i want it to be everyday.., you and i,..."He took a slight pause... "And my nephew, sitting like this everyday, as a family... "

Bianca pout her lips...."Let's just hope, this never ends... "

"End...!..,Are you planning on leaving me..?

"I wouldn't do that... "Bianca said... "There are too much things to be done to abandon you at this crucial stage of our victory..., soon, we'll be ultimately victorious... "

Dillan smile, and took a taste of his food.., he grimace his face at the taste of it....
"Who cooked this...? He ask with all sense of seriousness....

"I did your majesty... "The maid serving said..

Dillan glared at her... "Do you mind putting your fingers on the table...?

The maid's heart skipped.., she wonder what she had done wrong..."Yoir majesty, if its...

"Now... "Dillan retorted....

With fear wrecking through the maid.., she streched her fingers on the table in front of him...

Dillan gave her a taunting devilish smile..,he pick up his spoon, as if he wants to serve the food again, he hurriedly pick up the knife close to him and chop off two of her fingers without hesitation....

The maid scream as she pulled away her hand..., her cut off fingers fell on the table, blood spilling out profusely into the table and the ground....

The maid groan and cried out in pains raising her three finger to herself, tears hot in her face...

Infuriated, Dillan carried the food and throw it at her face..... "That's for cooking rubbish.... "He yelled...

Bianca stood up, her heart racing at tremendous speed, shocked at Dillan quick outburst...

The maid screamed and the other maids and guards came rushing in and running to her side...

"Someone should get me a better food..."Dillan hollered..., he pushed his chair aside, not minding if the chair clattered on the floor...., he walk away furiously....

Shock, with pounding heart, Bianca look at Dillan as he walk away, then she turn her gaze to the cut off fingers ln the table.., the blood, then the weeping maid, blood still flowing nonstop from her hand.....
"Oh God...! She muttered in disbelief....

TBC

Sorry for the late update

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
kelvincoke:

not sure bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
You owe us a full update...kindly pay back please.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dillian is as heartless as his father

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
you make my day silver. thanks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
I trust taka nah,

give ogini the chiefs, enuf blood to get him drunk wow......
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2018
I so much hate this Dillan, Francis please Dillan should be the sacrifice
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2018
I so much hate this Dillan, Bianca hasn't seen anything yet, her fingers will be next
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Dillan is no human. Bianca goodluck in marrying him.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Na wa o, This Dillan guy, i just wish all the guards and maids can gang up and beat him very well
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Dillan is evil
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2018
After waiting patiently for 3 days cheesy this all you gonna drop

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Ride on silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2018
blazebaba:
Free the guy jhor, let him rest
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
blazebaba:
Appreciate the little things and you will get more. I just became a philosopher but I was disappointed too.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Werey ni bobo yii ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 213

PIOUS SMILE AS HE WATCH GISELLE BUCKLED HER SANDALS WITH SILHOUETTE HIGH HEEL.., Her eyes were literally like the night sky. Not the void that presents itself to civilization every night, but the wondrous expanse of the universe unpolluted by street lamps and city lights. Looking into them was as fascinating as staring into the universe. It’s not something he get tired of. Her smile was the most adorable thing he have ever seen. And every line, cure, and angle of her face worked seamlessly together to create something more beautiful than the sum of its parts. There is no such thing as bad or unflattering lighting for her, every time he saw her she was gorgeous...,extremely beautiful and bountifully attractive..

Giselle returned the smile when she caught his gaze..., her eyes wandered on his orange suit.., his hair well relaxed, curly and combed...
"What are we going to do about your brother..? She ask taking her hands off the silver high heels..

Pious gritted, he turn back to face the mirror again, he arranged his suit and preen his dressing in the mirror..

"I have a feeling he saw those people he said he saw... "Giselle added

Pious sigh.. "Yes you said that before... "he took a light pause, adjusting his knot... "Francis is crazy.., that place he was made him crazy... "

"What if he's not... "

"I don't believe in those things, supernatural, diabolic..., Francis is just having dreams of the days he spend in whatever place he was those five years and it's beginning to affect his brain... "

"And for a thing, i don't seem to believe that. "

Pious huffs, he spun round to face her... "You think he saw some people that we didn't see..., because that is crazy.. "

Giselle exhales, she stood up, her lacy blue sharp gown rubbing the floor.."Look whatever it is.., i think he needs us.. "

"Yes he needs us, but he's too stubborn to admit it.., and when all this is over, am taking him to a hospital for proper checkup and treatment.., he's crazy in the head.. "

"What if ogini truly exist... "

Pious sigh heavily... "You heard me and my mother.., ogini is just a god in a story that was told years before i or my brother was born.., ogini only exist in stories not in reality. "

"But Francis said he was there, in that other word where they lack civilization, they worship ogini and sacrifice humans....

"Baby....."Pious cut in gently, slowly placing his hand on her shoulder.. "That world doesn't exist.., the world is civilized, there is nothing beyond the river except waters..."

"Have you been there...?

Pious moistened his lips, he exhales, his finger wiping the down of his nose that triggered a sniff... "Believe me baby, those are just stories..., as for Francis, i think he suffered alot where ever he was and it's bothering him now,affecting him mentally and otherwise ... "

"Are you sure about that..?

"Trust me.., we all have been through that, i know the torment, the suffering, the constant reminder , it drains you of who you are, it turns you into a complete different person, it drives you mad...

"But it didn't do that to you.., did it..?

He scoffs... "It almost, then i met you and you took away the pains, you gave me my life back but no-one was there for Francis, that's why he's suffering..."

Giselle gritted... "Let's just hope you're right..."

"I am.., but i promise, we'll get him the best medical care soon.. "He said with a smile....

Giselle gave him a tender peg, she went back to her makeup box and began to smoothen her face with the soft makeup foam...

Pious chulkled... "Would there be any need for that.., the wedding is a mask wedding... "

"What...! Giselle resounded.... "Mask wedding... "

"Yes..., chief Mayo said he wanted something unique.., so i suggest a mask wedding.., all the attendees will be giving a mask to wear before they enter the arena.., only the bride and the groom won't be on mask... "

"Wearing of mask.., is that allowed in church...?

"There won't be any church service.., Mayo hired a pastor from the city to bless the union, the event will take place in the glass hall... "

"A mask wedding in a glass hall, not church.., why would you suggest such a thing, who wears a mask on a wedding ground...?

Pious smile...

"Hold on.., is this part of the plan...? Giselle ask dropping the make up box...

Pious widened his eyes..."If it works, another chief will be going down today... "

"Oh my God.., you're so savage.... "

"Revenge is sweet... "

Rita pace around the room, her white gown rubbibg the floor as she trot her feet around..., she touch the silver crown on her head... With a deep drag she sat down, she bit her lips..,James words ringing in her head.., does she really want to marry the chief..?

She exhales and stood up again.., she face the mirror.., she look at her face, then at the white gown...

She has taken a decision, she can't abandon the chief now, it's too late for that...

She turn to face the door when it creaked open....

"The vehicle is here madam.... "A thug standing at the door...

Rita exhales... "A minute... "She said turning to face the mirror again..., she took a deep breathe, then she touch the crown on her head., she face the driver again...
"Call the girls in... "

With her bridemaid holding her long gown, she climbed into the limousine as the door was opened for her...
Her bridesmaids sat beside her...

"Do you need a drink madam...? A thug ask..

"No... "She said nervously... "Thank you... "

"I need a drink... "One of her bridesmaids said...

The man nodded....

Rita look around, her eyes scan round every corner of the car, she imagined the luxury she'll be enjoying once she's married to the chief, and then she imagined how unhappy she'll be with him, she doesn't love and she isn't sure if she will..

Francis sigh as he look out from the window..., he quickly close the curtains and creep back into the bed.., he wrapped his hands around the pillow...

He swallowed when a knock came on the door, then his mother voice came up...

Sluggishly, he stood up from the bed, his head filled with thoughts of ogini and Mogula....
He walked towards the door and turn down the knob..
He stood when he saw his mother...

Edna looked ahead, she withdraw her head when she saw the food serve to him still on the small table... "You haven't touched your food...?

Francis sigh.. "Am not hungry... "

Edna grunts in disbelief..., she walk into the room... "Are you still thinking about what happened last night...?

Francis swallowed... "No.. "He lied..

"Then why haven't you eaten...?

"I don't feel like.... "He muttered climbing back into the bed..

Edna sat beside him... "Nothing will happen to you or any of us as long as am alive... "Edna said... "I want you to know that... "

Francis nodded but didn't reply...

Edna look at the food... "It's cold.., i will get it warmed for you.. "

Pious and Giselle came down from the car the moment the car stopped.., they look around, the place was crowded.., some people holding their fancy masks in their hands...

"It's really a mask wedding... "Giselle said....

Pious glance at her... "It's going to be interesting.

They were about heading inside when they caught glance of Carlos and Buzo...

"Mr Carter.... "Carlos called out walking towards them...

"Chief... "Pious replied with a smile...

"Your fiancee look lovely... "Carlos said

Giselle smile... "Am flattered, but all the way thank you... "

"I heard about your friends.., the chiefs.. "Pious said
Carlos nib his lips... "Their dead was a rather painful one... "

"Till now, no one knows what killed them... "Buzo said

"Such a terrible dead..., could a human had done that...? Pious ask...

"Human... "Buzo scoffs.... "I have only heard that kind of death in stories my grandfather use to tell me... "

"Stories... "Pious scurred.... "What kind of stories.. ?

Buzo glance at Giselle, a wry smile curved the corners of his mouth... "Stories about a god call ogini... "Buzo added turning to face Pious....

"Ogini.... "

"Rumours said she's the god of the river....."Carlos added... "But we all know that's nonsense... "

"But the pattern of killings in the stories told about ogini is same with the chiefs..."Buzo said... "My grandfather said, he seperate the body parts of her enemies.., and pull off all their vital organ and everything there is in a man's body from their bodies..., she does that so no god will aceept their soul..., because their souls have been blemished...."

"What a strange god.... "Pious said in disbelief....

"But of course we don't believe ogini did that to them... "Carlos said... "That could have be done by a human..."

"A human...! Pious purred... "Why would a human do such a hideous and barbaric thing...?

"For payback.... "Carlos muttered... "Maybe.... "

Pious sigh....

"But they're gone now.., there is really no need talking about the dead on such a happy occasion..., Comeon Mr Carter, let's go in and discuss business, because that, it's most profitable to us... "

"I will join you soon... "Giselle said to Pious..

Pious gave her an askance look, he glance at Buzo who was smiling shyly...

"Don't be late... "He said back before following Carlos inside....

"What can i say.... "Buzo said... "Am so honoured standing in front of a beauty like you.. "

Giselle chulkled and shift back a strap of her hair.... "Thanks for all the accolades chief... "

"You don't need to mention, you have no idea how long i have been craving for this moment..., you and i alone... "

"Really... "She muttered with pout lips.... "But you never said anything... "

"You never gave me a chance.... "

She blushed... "All you had to do, is ask... "

Buzo smile... "Of course..., i will next time..., but that's if you promise to go to dinner with me... "

Giselle chukled.... "That isn't a problem chief, but am curious..., this ogini you speak of in the stories your grandfather told you..., is there more to her than her style of killing.... "

"What do you know about ogini...?

"Call me the curious type... "She said crisply...

Buzo laugh.... "Why don't we make a deal.... "He said bringing his complementary card out..... "Call me, we shall meet in any place of your choice and i shall tell you more about ogini, the god of the river.... "

With pout lips.., she took the card from him...

"But first, you need to promise me that our discussion will never be heard by your fiance.... "

"Of course chief..., Mr Carter won't hear a thing..., this is our secret.... "

Buzo smile.... "You're so beautiful.... "he said devouring her with his eyes

She gave him a naughty laugh.... "As you are chief.., a Handsome energetic man... "

"Now you're just making me go more crazy for you... "

Giselle laugh..

"Please call me... "Buzo said crisply.... "I have so many amazing things to tell you... "

"I can't wait to hear those amazing things chief.... "

"Shall we....? Buzo ask extending his hands to her..

"Sure... "She replied with pout lips placing her hands on his....

Together they selected masks from the basket the wedding organisers were holding...
Looking at each other, they wore it in their faces and walk in....

It was difficult to recognize anyone since everyone was a wearing mask on their faces.... A freaky mask wedding.... Bullet.. Dead... Who is the killer behind the mask.....?

TBC...

8 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Chiprince007(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice update silver. Hope we can be done with it before the end of the year. Thank you as I await the next update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Carlos, die! I say DIIIIIIIIE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Carlos, die! I say DIIIIIIIIE!!!

Carlos can't die now ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Groom is likely to die on his wedding day. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Silver1996, manage this beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
skubido:

Carlos can't die now ooo
Yeah... He'll be the very last to be wasted.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tnks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.