Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425582 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Something bad will happen in this wedding
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the update silver and happy new year in advance.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Another chief is going down
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hope this Giselle undecided of a gal won't later come backstabbing sad hun
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
toyhin123:
Thanks for the update silver and happy new year in advance.

Ohh don't mention, it's okay...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 214

RITA QUIVERED AS ALL EVERYONE TURN THEIR MASK FACE TOWARDS HER...
She was never told the wedding was going to be a mask wedding..., she swallowed.., her bridemaids behind her, she trot forward, to the aisle then to the front where Chief Mayo was standing, James standing behind him...

She caught sight of James but she quickly averted her gaze.... .
"Why the mask..? "She muttered..

"I wanted to surprise you with something unique... "Chief Mayo said as the pastor came forward..

Rita swallowed.., she looked back, she recognized her mother from her dressing.., she smile to herself, then she caught James gaze again but he turn away his face...

"We are all gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of this two great people, Rita Azugo and Chief Mayo....
"Chief Mayo.., do you take this girl, Rita as your lawfully and wedded wife, to love and to cherish, through thin and thick, in sickness and in health till death do you part.... ?

Chief Mayo turn to face her.., with a smile he said... "I do... "

The crowd clapped...

Rita turn to face the mask crowd again, then she look at James, his words ringing in her head.., during the sermon she has had time to think.., she knew there was nothing worth her happiness, and marrying chief Mayo won't bring her the happiness she deserve... Only wealth...

"Rita, do you take this man, Chief Mayo as your lawfully and wedded husband, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health till death do you part... ?

Once more, she caught James gaze.., she swallowed... ,she look at the crowd, everyone was waiting for her to answer..., she knew for a fact that any answer she gives now will determine the rest of her life.., with the chief she will be wealthy, but what is riches without happiness...

She snort when she saw her mother removed her mask and look at her.., her gaze prompting her to say something...

"Rita... "Chief Mayo called out gently...

She look at him, then at the pastor.., then at her bridesmaids and lastly at James....

"Am sorry chief... "She said crisply... "Am sorry i cant do this... "She said out, her eyes flushing with tears..
Without hesitation, she started running outside..

"Rita... "Chief Mayo shouted as he took a step to run after her..

Just then, a mask man came out from the crowd and shot a bullet in the air..

The gunshot sent everyone on your their legs.., the hall scattered as everyone began to run outside some pulling off their masks...

"Out of my way... "Chief Mayo hollered pushing people aside to meet up with Rita..

"Rita.... "He shouted again..

Just then someone wearing a mask stab him.., not once, not twice but continuously... .

Another gunshot sounded making people run speedily out of the hall...

Slowly, Chief Mayo grunts and groan in pains as he crunched down to the floor, blood gushing profusely from his stomach...

People began to screamed as they watch him groan and wince in great pain....

"Uncle.... "James shouted rushing to his side as everyone began to give way...

Chief Mayo groan in great pains, blood gushing out non stop from his stomach....

"Uncle... "James shouted running to his side... "Uncle... "He whimpered trying to stop the blood..

Mayo breathe heavily.., his bloodied hand touching James face.., he tried to utter words but the pain was too much..., he couldn't breathe.., slowly he began to fade.., his eyesight became hazy..., every image and sense of feelings began to fade away...., just then he gave up the ghost...

"Uncle....."James cried out....

The crowd watched as Chief Mayo's body was carried away.., all asking one question... "Who killed him... "

"I can't believe this..."Giselle said

With a deep drag, Pious watch as the crowd began to troop out of the arena...

"The bride abandoned him, and he died... "Giselle added...

Pious gritted..."We are not done yet... "

Carlos smile to himself as the driver move the car out of the arena into the road...

"That was a good job... "Carlos said facing Ted who was sitting beside him...

Ted grind his teeth... "It was nothing boss... "

"And you bobby... "Carlos said turning to Bobby who was sitting on the front seat with the driver.... "You did a great job firing that bullet to cause such a commotion... "

Bobby smile.. "All for you boss... "

Carlos chulkled... "How many times did you stabbed him... "He ask Ted..

Ted lick his lips... "I didn't count, but it was enough to kill him... "

"I see you two had a rechange of clothes... "

"We had to.."Ted said... "Just incase someone recognized our clothes... "

"Smart boys..., your reward for this will be so great..."

"Thank you chief... "

Just then, a bullet hit the car front tire..., the tire quickly burst bending the car over..

The driver quickly matched on the brakes but it was no use, the car tumbled and somersaulted once into the bush...

"Chief.... "Ted wince in pains as he kick the car door...
He try standing up to help Carlos...,then he began to cough.., his breathe began to seize..,he look around and realise the whole place has been gassed by tear gas...

Just then four men with heavy guns covering their noses because of the gas came into sight.., they kicked Ted and knock him out immediately..

One of them quickly drag Carlos out of the jeep and carried him on his shoulder, leaving the rest to cough and find their own way out...

They carried Carlos into another car, went in and sped off immediately....

The driver hum but nobody opened the gate...
"Is the gateman deaf....? Dillan said infuriated.

"I will check your majesty... "The driver said jumping down from the car

Bianca sigh heavily, the thought of what happened at the chief's wedding sent cold feet into her... "Who do you think stabbed the chief to dead.... "

Dillan huffs... "I have no idea.., do you think it's them...?

"Your majesty.... "The driver came out shouting..

"What is it...? Dillan raved from the car...

"I can't find anyone in the palace... "The driver said

"What do you mean you can't find anyone in the palace...?

Bianca quickly open the car door and jump down.., Dillan did same...

Bianca walk towards the small gate and opened it.., she look ahead.., the palace was quiet, the guards that usually stand by the gate, non was there...

"Oh my God... "Bianca muttered as she walked in, her eyes scanning everywhere.... "What happened here..?

Not wanting to believe, Dillan move forward, towards the main building...

"Bring the car in... "Bianca said to the driver who nodded and quickly opened the gate wide...
Bianca quickly ran after Dillan....

"Is this some kind of joke...? Dillan hollered when he saw no one., no maid, no guard

"Gerald.... "Bianca called out when he caught sight of him....

"Where the hell is everyone....? Dillan hauled out...

"Gerald, what happened here, where is everyone....? Bianca ask walking towards him...

"Everyone left.... "Gerald muttered

"Left...? Dillan retorted...

"I think he means to say gone...."Bianca interjects....

"Gone..., why...?

"Why...!, Bianca scoffs... "Have you forgotten you chop off a maid's finger this morning..., well this is their response to what you did...

"They should be killed for this, every worker here is obligated to me..., to me... "He yelled...

"We're alone here now your majesty.. Alone in this palace.., no guards, no maids..., we're alone and it's your fault... "

"Nothing is my fault and i swear to you that i will hunt everyone of them down and kill them for this.... "

Bianca curl her lips, she look around.... "I guess you didn't see this coming.... "

Brick by brick, Rita's walls came tumbling down. As she ran from outside the tears in her eyes turned the rainy day into a whirlwind of grays and yellows. She slammed into the room door. She didn't care who saw. She just broke down. The sobs punched through, ripping through her muscles, bones, and guts. She pressed her forehead against the grimy stall door and began to let her heart yank in and out of her chest. It pulled back in like a yo yo. Over and over. In and out. She was hollow. Her life crumbled in her fingertips.

Then, suddenly, James was there, staring deep at her eyes. His stare reached into her hollowness....

"Am sorry... "She whimpered in tears when she had nothing else to say...

"This is your fault... "James boom out... "If you had listened to me and stop this wedding earlier, my uncle would still be alive.., you're the reason he's dead...

She sob heavily, hot tears escaping from her eyes...

Infuriated, James grunts angrily and left her there, hitting things and doors on his way out...

Rita crunched down to the ground and let more tears rolled down her cheek...

Slowly Carlos opened his eyes.., he felt something drop from his forehead.., he try to move his body but he couldn't..., he blinked, his sight was blur but slowly it became clearer.., he look around and realise he was standing ...,his hands up..., he shivered when he realise his hands were chained to the wall....

He wince when blood drip from his forehead, slowly dropping down from his face into the ground...
He try to drag the chain but he couldn't.., he look around, wondering where he was....

He quickly shift his gaze to the door when it creak open..
With angry eyes, he glared at the first person who entered the room..., then another person followed.., fires of fury swallowed him up....

"Pious.... "he muttered with curled lips......"Edna...... "he shift his gaze to the third person.... "Francis.... "

"How does it feel like to be chained up like an animal Carlos...? Pious ask, exasperation coated in his voice..

Carlos scoffs.... "Do you think you can keep me here, my men will find me... "

"I know.... "Pious said...."But they won't come here.... "

"I should have killed you the day i suspected you were Pious.... "

"And i should have killed you the day i got out of your chains.... "Edna retorted... .."Do you remember, you chained me up for five years like an animal...

"I should have killed you.... "Carlos snarled...

"I told you to do so but you chose to keep me alive and that was your mistake.., do you remember my promise to you, you will be chained as you have chained me.., you shall suffer and plead for death but death shall not come..., my suffering was nothing compare to the hell you'll face here..., this is your grave Carlos Adigwe.... "

Carlos chulkled, then he burst into laughter.., he stopped and groan....

Before Carlos could say a word...., Pious thug hit him hard with a wood and he wince in pains.....

Carlos breathe heavily, anger sweeping through him.... "Kill me now while you have the chance... "he said with pants breathe

"No.... "Pious said... "Killing you will be too easy.., you will suffer as my father and mother suffered..., you crippled my father before you succeeded in killing him..., everything you did to me and my family will be revisited upon you..., i will cripple you.., torment you day and night as you tormented us..., you shall reap every bad thing you've sow in our lives...., when am through with you.., even the devil will reject you..... ,welcome to your hell... Carlos Adigwe... "

TBC

Read on, few more episodes to the finale....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wow, i never expected this but why do i feel that you're rushing the story silver

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Palmerbarry: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
petersononome:
Wow, i never expected this but why do i feel that you're rushing the story silver
same feelings here bro. Thanks for the update Silverman, and please don't end the story anytime soon. I'd love to read more of that stupid~stupid Vuga, he's actually my fav. character.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
I just hope that bastard ain't got a tracker on him this time. Sonia, where you at? The slimy son of a bih's in the trap! Pious gotta hand the drilling and slow destruction of Carlos to Taka now. Taka gon' have a swell time making Carlos feel like a big cat in a small, tight cage.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
we are almost at the promise land... this episode is the bomb.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2018
This is getting interesting, i just hope Ted wont rescue carlos, He needs to suffer. As for Dilian, he is now vulnerable.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2018
genius43:

Death List Since The Appearance of Pious
Odumodu - Resting in pieces
Buzo
Mayo - Died on his wedding day, death served by his Frienemy
Azuka - Ogini passed and dilivered its judgement
Joseph - Dead : Thanks to The Poison Master Taka
Marcus - Ogini passed and dilivered its judgement
Ayu - your death pain me sha
Carlos - The process has begun
The Policeman-Shot by Phillip
The Cameraboy
Illegitimate King Edward - His past killed him
[s]Zara -Dead, since Carlos is not the forgiving type[/s]

Two Chiefs to go along with Dillan, Bianca, Philip and any other person Silver1996 decides to kill

Another accurate prediction from me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I just hope that bastard ain't got a tracker on him this time. Sonia, where you at? The slimy son of a bih's in the trap! Pious gotta hand the drilling and slow destruction of Carlos to Taka now. Taka gon' have a swell time making Carlos feel like a big cat in a small, tight cage.
Lol Taka the bad guy!!! The end of Carlos is here.Dilian will learn some vital lessons about the use of power
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 29, 2018
You never see anything
Thanks for the update Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Wow, best episode ever, silver infact send me your account number, am so happy right now
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Can't imagine the look on Carlos face cheesy

He's gonna pay, big time.
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2018
genius43:

Another accurate prediction from me grin grin

don't forget Pandora and one other maid that dies through accident ( the cheerful giver to Desmond )
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2018
kelvincoke:

don't forget Pandora and one other maid that dies through accident ( the cheerful giver to Desmond )

The maid died before pious came back if I can remember correctly.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Ann2012:
Can't imagine the look on Carlos face cheesy

He's gonna pay, big time.

Like seriously..

OP u too much

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2018
genius43:

The maid died before pious came back if I can remember correctly.

no she didn't died cos PIOUS came back,

she kill CLARISSE the queen and daughter of chief MOYO,

RITA expose her to chief MOYO, and she tried to kill RITA too, business. Fail,

she was taking refuge in chief MOYOs nephew house without knowing, after escaping from the palace and chief thugs,

its was in the cos of her trying to escape MOYO the second time , she meet her death, and her name is

CLEOPATRA..........
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
do4luv14:

no she didn't died cos PIOUS came back,

she kill CLARISSE the queen and daughter of chief MOYO,

RITA expose her to chief MOYO, and she tried to kill RITA too, business. Fail,

she was taking refuge in chief MOYOs nephew house without knowing, after escaping from the palace and chief thugs,

its was in the cos of her trying to escape MOYO the second time , she meet her death, and her name is

CLEOPATRA..........

If you check my list you will see it stated as death list since pious came back i.e since pious appeared as ferico carter.

If am to add Cleopatra then I will as well add all those that died before king Godfrey
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
genius43:

If you check my list you will see it stated as death list since pious came back i.e since pious appeared as ferico carter.

If am to add Cleopatra then I will as well add all those that died before king Godfrey

ya I know, jst wanna help you a bit, since you don't remember her, due to a moniker asking

cheers bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
do4luv14:

ya I know, jst wanna help you a bit, since you don't remember her, due to a moniker asking

cheers bro

I remembered her clearly. The bone of contention was the period she was killed, pre or post pious resurgence.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Taka the bad guy!!! The end of Carlos is here.Dilian will learn some vital lessons about the use of power
Dilian wouldn't be learning just lessons, he gotta die also. Pious should grab Carlos' wife too. The whole Carlos family should be exterminated, just like he almost did to King Godfrey's family.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Don't worry Carlos. Phillip and Bobby will come for you. Even Ted will be strong enough then. These kids are so emotional, they can't handle anything.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2018
PIOUS THE DRAGON U SPLEAT ON FIRE
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
wow wow, this is one of the best update ever, silver you are good.Carlos must die
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Pious please cripple him, make sure he dies a horrible death, wicked man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Silver1996 dont allow Carlos to escape please, he must pay for his sins.

You're d boss, kudos
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
FRANCIS SACRIFICE IS HOME
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ibroslank:
PIOUS THE DRAGON U SPLEAT FIRE

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.