Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425345 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Sunseb:
which episode pls
Dont really remember, you can find it, start from when Annabel died, down to the episode where Jacob took Bianca home.., That was where they met Rose at home and that was when Rose told him what happened that night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Silver please don't end this story anyhow, please prolong the episodes, you're forgetting Mogula o

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Mavikolo2020:
Dont really remember, you can find it, start from when Annabel died, down to the episode where Jacob took Bianca home.., That was where they met Rose at home and that was when Rose told him what happened that night
Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2019
It has been long since I dropped one here,who miss me?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by fobiflex(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
lemme comment for the 1st time, dude you're good
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmmm, each update issa bomb

Thanks for the update Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Getting more interesting, Pious might die
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nothing should happen to anyone in Godfrey family o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
U are just too good silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kudos to you Brother. @Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 3:38am On Jan 06, 2019
update coming slowly
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hands up for u silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
KINGS
EPISODE 219

THEY ALL WATCHED AS THE POLICEMEN MOVED FROM ONE ROOM TO THE OTHER.....
Giselle shudder as they got to the door where carlos was locked in...

"What's in this room... ?,A sergeant ask..

Giselle glance at Edna then at Pious....

"Open it... "Kess ordered..

Without hesitation, the sergeant turn down the knob...

Shock swept through Giselle, Edna and Kahefa when they saw the room empty...

The three women quickly shift their gaze to Pious....

The sergeant walked in, the room was well cleaned, there was no sign of chains, blood...
The sergeant look at him, then he close the door and they move ahead.....

"Thank you for the information.... "Pious whispered to Kess as he drew nearer to him

Kess gave him a wry smile and move ahead with the rest of the policemen..

"Everything is cleared... "A sergeant said... "The chief is not here... "

"We're really sorry for all the inconveniences Mr Carter.. "

Pious gritted..

They watched as the police left the house....

"What the hell just happened...? Giselle queried when she realise the police were out of earshot...

"I thought the chief was there... "Kahefa added...

"What's going on here Pious..? Edna ask

Pious swallowed... "We had him moved.. "

"Moved...? Giselle scurred..

"Moved to where...? Edna added

"How did you know the police were coming here... ?Kahefa ask rolling her eyes from Pious to Zuru... "Is there something we don't know.. "

"Inspector Kess called me and informed me they were coming here..., is a return favour for helping him expose his partner... "

"What...? Edna purred... "Why would Kess want to help.. "

"Because he too wants the chief dead..."Pious replied with clenched teeth... "He propose to help me take the chief down if i help him bring down his partner. "

"Isn't he supposed be arresting the chief... ?Giselle ask

"He know very well the chief will escape the law again if arrested.., the only way to get rid of the chief is to break the law which he did.. "

"so where is the chief...?

"Ready boys... "Ted said setting ready his pistol.... "Car on sight.. "

"Are you sure they have the chief...? Bobby ask

"There is only one way to find out. "Ted replied cocking the pistol...

They sat on their car, paying attention to the police vehicle that was approaching..

Head straight,.they fix their eyes on the police vehicle windscreen until it passed them...

"Sh*t...!Ted muttered disgusted... "The chief is not in the car.

"Neither is Mr Carter.... "Bobby added....

Carlos clatters on the floor, dust smashing from the ground as he landed on the floor...
He wince as he try to stand up...

An angry thug quickly kick him and he fell back to the ground..
Another thug lift him, carried a rickety chair from the hut and sat him down....

Carlos growled as he tried to regain his strength...
Another thug quickly threw a fist on his face and blood splattered out from his mouth.......

The thug punched him again, and again until Carlos collasped to the floor with the chair.....

"Stop... "Another thug said.... "Mr Carter is here... "

The thug grunts and lift Carlos back on the chair...

Carlos grimace in pains.., blood oozing profusely from his face and mouth....
His eye and forehead was already swollen.., he try to move his hands but nothing seem to work..
With furious eyes, he glared at Pious...

Pious look round the place.., the hut was old, grasses have overgrown the mud walls ...,Pious suck his teeth and shift his attention to bloodied Carlos....

"Can you see me chief...? Pious ask waving his hands in front of his eyes...

Carlos grunts and groan in pains.., fires of fury wrinkled his bloodied face...

"Wake him... "Pious said...

Without hesitation, one of the thug slapped Carlos hard on his right cheek...

"Pious.... "Carlos growled trying to stand up but the thug pushed him back...

They didn't hesitate before they began to tie him up.., wrapping the ropes round his body, his hands and legs...,knotting it tight on the back of the chair ....

"How are you feeling now chief....? Pious ask with a taunting smile....

"Kill me now... "Carlos groan..

"Kill you...! Pious grind his teeth.... "You have no idea how long i have wanted to do that but you're not to die by my hands chief..., but rather you'll die in the hands of someone you've offended.., someone who hates you even more than i do..."

Carlos grunts in pains., eyes sparkling anger he drew his face forward to Pious... "Who's coming to kill me...?

Pious scoffs... "You'll find out soon enough chief.... "
"Gag him... "Pious added

Without hesitation, the thugs tape his mouth..

Carlos whimpered.., he felt breathless.., with angry eyes he watched as they left the hut and close the shaking old rickety door...

Carlos try to speak but his mouth was close.., he began dragging the chair but the ropes were solid..., he couldn't move, couldn't breathe...

Blood, tears of anger and frustration sheen down from his forehead, his brows, slowing dripping down into his bare chest and stomach...

A single tear slid down from Rose warm, butterscotch eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down her pale cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of her for all this time but still she did not make a sound....

She turn to face Max who was sniffling into his sleeves..,she grunts and wipe off her tears....

She look round the house, she sniff as a tear almost wrecked down her cheek, but she wiped it off before it could flowed out....

"You know, it's not fun pretending to weep for someone that you wished dead.. "

Max look askance at her... ,he rub his eyes, swallowed when he met her gaze, she looked at him with that same suspicion face she'd given him a million times before. He felt a stinging in his nose and his throat started to tighten....

"Or are you going to still deny it...? Rose asked in a serious tone...

"You know a week ago, I wouldn't have been able to understand why someone would want to cry. But now, alone in this big house, it's easy. It could be quick relief or a painstakingly long process of confusion, denial, embarrassment and anger. Either way, in the end, I felt better and sad... "

"And what do you possibly mean by that... ?

Max nibbed his lips.... "Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again...,don't you think so..?

Rose gritted, she bit her lower lips as she walked over to a chair and sat down facing him.... "So you admitting everything was your plan.., you played the good son, carjoled my father-in-law into giving you everything and Mr Carter convinced My husband, now in police custody to kill his own father...."

Max scoffs... "You're wrong about one thing.., I never carjoled the chief into giving me anything...

"But am right about the rest... "Rose interjects..

"Cant say you are... ,after all the murderer is your husband.. "

"Is that what you think...?

"Isn't he your husband...?

"That demon ceased to be my husband the very day he dump me in a gutter of water.. "

"He did that...? Max ask with muffled lips

Rose grunts... "You have no idea what that man has done to me..., call me an unconcerned wife or possibly the devil, but am glad he's going to jail..."

"Mmm... "

"Admit it or not, you're behind this.... "

"Behind what...?

Rose twitch her eyes... "When will you stop pretending...?

"When will you stop accusing me...?, My father just died.., the least you could do is console me... "

"And who would console me...?

Max scoffs...

"You see, i don't blame you for killing the chief and getting my husband arrested....,the chief was in support ofJacob marrying that dead slut.... "

"Must have been terrifying for you... "

Rose made a dry laugh.... "Like i said earlier, i don't blame you and Mr Carter for what you both did..., am glad the chief wasn't able to change his will before his sudden death.., which means the property is still in my husband's name and since i bear that name, am entitled to every portion of the chief's property...., killing my father-in-law and getting my husband arrested..... "She smile..... "You just made me the boss... "

HOURS LATER....

She kick the brakes and race the engine to a stop..., she look at the top mirror, then she pick up her black lipstick and apply it on her lips.., she pick up her dark glasses and wore them...

She lower her gaze, preening her black on black shirt and trouser....
She glance at the backseat, she sigh heavily and pick up the briefcase from the backseat...

With a snort, she slowly opened the car door, black snadals with high heels touch the ground first, then she stepped out from the car and close the door...

She scan her eyes round the area, the memories of the last time she was there race through her head...
With a firece anger and the briefcase in her hand, she went into the bush making her way to the hut......

Infuriated, Dillan smashed the glass in his hand on the wall...
He groan, exasperation coated in every part of him....

The door creak opened and Bianca rushed in breathing heavily....
"Have you heard....? She blared out..

With angry eyes, Dillan turn to face her.....

"Chief Buzo is dead,murdered by his own son..... "Bianca blared out

"And how does that help in finding my father..., Ted said he wasn't in the car.. "

""Clearly you are not seeing what am seeing here.... "Bianca said... "Chief Buzo and your father were the only chiefs left...,with Chief Buzo dead and your father nowhere to be found.....,it only means one thing.. "

"Means what....?

"They're coming here to reclaim their throne.... "

Slowly she pushed the door open, then she stepped in, the briefcase still in her hand.., a black devil.., her angry eyes staring at him through the dark shade....

Carlos grunts in pains as he try to raise his head to face her......
She removed her dark shade.., fires of fury smoldered in the corners of her mouth....

"Mmm... "Carlos whimpered in pains...., Sonia, the angel of death.... "

Sonia grunts annoyed... ,she scan her eyes round the hut.... "Do you remember this place chief....?

Carlos grimace....

"This is where you killed Steve.... "Sonia said

"You mean where he tried to kill me.... ?

Frown lines encroached on Sonia's forehead..., she quickly dropped the briefcase...

"So, are you going to kill me...?

Not giving him the dignity of a reply, Sonia opened the briefcase and brought out a pistol..

Shock wrecked Carlos spines as he saw the gun....

"You killed my parents and you also killed my fiance.... "She said, with fierce energy, she cocked the gun and point it at him....

"You locked me up like an animal for five years..., you ruined my life.., there is no mercy for what you did to me....

"You..........

Before Carlos could finish his sentence, Sonia shot his right leg......

"That's for my father... "She said angrily...

Carlos screamed in pains...

Without hesitation, she shot his other leg.... "That's for my mother.... "

Tears began to drip from her eyes as the old painful memories began to creep into her head..., "And this is for Steve..... "She shot his forehead

Carlos gave up the ghost instantly....

Uncontrollable tears rolled down Sonia's face..., she quickly crunched down to carry the briefcase..., she took out a can of fuel....

Angrily, she began to pour it on Carlos lifeless body....
She threw the can in his face and quickly brought out a lighter....

She close the briefcase, wipe away her tears and began to held to the dried door..., she spun round to face him.... "And this is for me... "She said and threw the lighter in his body...

The fuel reacted and the fire slowly went ablaze...

With a last glare at him, Sonia stepped outside as Carlos body burn...., shs didn't look back.., didn't shed any other tear..., she was soulless...., evil hearted to the core....

The fire catch the dry leaves and woods on the roof and it flamed out... A firece fire.... Wrecking the hut to the ground, barbecuing Carlos body........

NEXT ON KINGS......

TBC

8 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Lilly4endu(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oops!! Sonia u did a very bad job. I wanted a painful and miserable death for Carlos. Thanks for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abeg o nxt update i dey wait
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Now that all the Chiefs are dead who is next? Silver1996 well done.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sonia came back as the angel of death
Happy sunday everyone

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
This should have been Carlos death:shot his two legs and burn him alive.
who will be the king? i think Pious is very temperament while Francis is bestowed to the gods.
I wish the police found Carlos in Carter's mansion, and they all perish on in gunshot battle.

A lesson to all evil doers and our selfish/greedy politicians that posterity will call for vengeance....One day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice one silver... thanks for d update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ven97: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow!!! I didn't see that coming, what an end for Carlos. Thanks for the update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
At last.... All d chief's are dead

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well-done Silver1996. Ogini bless you! grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
A moment of silence for chief Carlos..................
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm just anticipating what the end of greedy Bianca and stupid Dillan shall be.
What a happy end for Rose.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Well-done Silver1996. Ogini bless you! grin grin
chai, ogini keh
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
So las las, it was Sonia who killed Carlos
Rose own don better
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice job Sonia. No time to waste time in killing that bastard. Pious is just a super smart guy. He did not kill one person himself.

Waiting for next.
Silver you're the best
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well done Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Asek1(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Sonia should have burnt Carlos alive angry
Weldone Silver1996
Keep it coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Bleep you silver for killing Carlos cool
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Sonia should have burnt him alive.. Useless wicked man

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Kess ur babe don show oooo,

OYa make we enter palace jhor, dem papa.

OP u too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.