Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425304 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
My hatred for this Jacob is like zeeworld extraordinary
Thanks ops, best story ever, no dull moment
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Risingstar2020:
yes,chief Mayo nephew
Thank you!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
This kind of suspense can kill, I swear angry

The way I dey love your updates ehh grin grin grin

Silver1996, you're something else �❤
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2018
John944:

Thank you!
U welcome
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 108

"OH MY GOD, IS HE DEAD? A woman from the crowd ask...
People quickly rushed to his side....
"Let him be... "A deep voice ordered from the stairs......
People wonder what was going on, the reason why the guy fell was a mystery to them.. Was he pushed, or he fell on his own....
"He is unconscious, we need to take him to the hospital..."Another person said....
Fear engulfed those who were going close to the guy as a man, broadly muscular.. More like a bouncer carried the boy uo and lift him in his shoulder.....
"Ladies and gentlemen.... "A man from upstairs said loudly...
Everyone turned their attention to him, some wondering if he was Ferico Carter....
"We are really sorry for this little interruption in the party...."The man nicely dressed in black suit exhales and then continue.. "Mr Carter is a very disciplined man, he doesn't like it when his pricacy is been bridged. This boy who just fell down from the stairs was caught snooping around, not only that, he was seen fixing cameras behind the curtain of one of the rooms.... "
The crowd murmured... Some whisper words to each other.....
"Mr Carter is a very simple and lovely man, a good friend to have... But he takes his privacy seriously, and when someone tries to invade that, he gets furious..... .."
The other men standing a few pace from the man eye signalled him.....the man nodded and continue.... "But Mr Carter is a very merciful man, so he has decided to temper justice with mercy, so we are letting him go.... "
The bouncer drop the guy who stood with shaking feet and begin to stagger out, pushing anyone who offers to help him....
"Mr Carter will be with us shortly, once again sorry for this little incident, enjoy the party...... "
"What nonsense..... "James retorted.... "They almost killed him.... "He added
"Who cares if he dies.... "Jacob said...
James gave him a dirty look, then he shook his head and left him....
Jacob scoffs.... "Peasant"

"What exactly was the meaning of that show...? Chief Joseph ask...
"Do you any of you know anything about what just happened.....? Chief Buzo ask anxiously....
"What Buzo, are you suspecting one of us ask that guy to fix cameras in someone's else house.. "Chief Azuka replied.... "That's funny"He added with a huff
Carlos tap the glass he was holding with the tip of his finger.... "It's very obvious this was all planned to pass a message.... "
"What do you mean? Chief Ayu ask...
Carlos scoffs"He wants everyone to fear him..... "
"If those are his intentions, he did a great job in instilling fear in everyone, some people are already beginning to leave... "...
"Ferico Carter, who is this man?

Rose scan her eyes around looking for where to park her car, she frown when she saw it, she drove the car there and stop the engine...
"Do you think this is a good idea....?her friend Annabel ask...
She grunts, she has made up her mind, she needs to know what her husband has been up to...
"Do you really think Jacob is cheating...? Annabel ask...
She groan quietly..... "Have you not be listening to everything i have been saying, a girl called him, his reaction shows he is cheating...... "
"Okay fine... But what makes you think he will bring that girl to this party...?
Rose exhales.... "I don't know okay... But i know Jacob, since he didn't bring me along with me, he definitely brought someone else, and if my instincts are true, he should be rest assured that i will drag him and that shameless slut to hell... "She retorted, then furiously came out from the car.... "Are you with me or not...?
Annabel inhale shapily wondering she should go in with her.... Left with no option, she came out from the car and drag her feet behind her.....

Chief Carlos furrow his brows as he patiently wait outside for Buzo, he wonder why the boy was so stupid..... He immediately drink up the rest of the drink in his hand and throw the glass on the ground... The glass broke the moment it land on the hard floor...
"Carlos, what is the matter, why did you ask me to meet you outside.... "Buzo said the moment he got to where he is...
"We need to find that boy"Carlos said
"What boy? Buzo ask with clenched teeth...
"The camera boy.... "
Buzo bug out his eyes... "Carlos, you sent that boy.... "
"Shh... "Carlos wisp, he look around to make sure everyone was out of earshot....
"Why did you do that, do you realize how much damage that will cause us"Buzo said
"I had no other option, we don't know if this Ferico Carter is going to be a friend or a foe, i needed something to watch him closely.... "
"And the best idea you can come up with was installing cameras in his house.... ".....
Buzo gritted.... "So what are we going to do now...?
Carlos clench his fist.. "We have to get rid of him, i don't want him talking about this to anyone... If he talks, things will go badly"
"Fine, call Ted, he must be around here, somewhere.... Do this quick and discreetly,we don't want to create problems with Ferico Carter even before he arrives.... "

With a big smile in her face, she hug Claude...
"Hope i will be seeing you soon in the palace... "Claude said when she freed herself from the embrace.
"Yout majesty, you know am not allowed, the king banned me from ever stepping foot in the palace.... "
"Don't worry, i will talk to the king... "Claude said...
"Thank you your majesty... "
Claude touch her on the shoulder... "Take care of yourself Rita.... "
Rita nodded, she watched as Claude left her side... She continue looking until she was sure she has walk pass the door.....
"Is she leaving so soon?
Rita turn around, she beem a smile on her face as she saw James..."She decided to leave early, "
"I guess she don't like the party... "
"Ya, she said the crowd was too much.... "
"Huph.... Is she that proud that she can't stand the sight of commoners..? James said..
"Come in..! She exclaimed hitting him softly in the chest... "She is not like that, she was tired so she decided to leave... "
"I thought she was more like the over ponpous idiot i saw earlier... "
Rita wink at him... "Over ponpous idiot, whi could that be?
"I don't know, i didn't get his name..... He only said he is one of the millionaires son... "
"Yuck..... I wonder so many people like showing off.... "
James chulkled... "Believe me when i say this, this one is rotten.... "
They both burst into laughter......

Jacob stare at the time,it was late, really late, yet there was no sign of Ferico Carter, he wonder if Ferico Carter was messing with them....
He look at his glass and realise it was empty, he threw the glass down and decide to get another drink, this time a strong alcohol that can keep him busy, just then he bump into the waitress..... "You again.... "He said licking his lips...
"Yes me again sir.... "The waitress said then she try to walk away, but Jacob blocked her....
"Sir.... "
Jacob look at the tray qhe was carrying, there was only one glass on it, he quickly pick the glass and hit the tray from her hand..
The waitress frown, then she bend down to pick it up....
"Wow... "Jacob muttered as he grope his eyes on her back down to her ass....
"You really are endowed...."
The girl curl her lips... "Thank you.. "She said slightly infuriated...
"I believe we haven't been properly introduced, am Jacob, one of the special guest of this party..... And you are......
"Am a waitress sir, and it's really nice to meet you... "She interjects
"Come on gorgeous, you don't have to be so formal with me, just think of me as a young single man full of life and vibrant pulses trying to to know a beautiful lady like yourself... "
The waitress gigled.... "Alright sir...
"Nop no... No sir, just Jacob"
"Alright Jacob.... "She said shabbily
"So beautiful damsel, what's your name?
The waitress suck her teeth.... "You said you are single, what's that ring on your finger....?
Jacob stare at the ring... "This... "He said pointing at it.. "
"Yes... "She replied...
"Come on beautiful, this are modern times, the ring is all part of fashion, is just for fashion, is not a marriage ring,you want me to remove it.. ?
When she gave no reply, he pulled off the ring"You want me to throw it away... "He smile on threw it on the floor... "Thats is it baby, do you believe me now, am single to the core.. "
"Oh yes you are.... "Rose cut in harshly from behind him...
shock engulf Jacob.. "Rose... "He said with shaking mouth... "What are you.. Doing here... "He stammered
"So this is the tramp you have been going out with... "Rose retorted
"Excuse me madam, am just a.....
"Excuse you.... "Rose cut her short... "You shameless cheap slut.... "
"Madam am just a waitress here"She said infuriated
"You are the little LovePeddler who has chasing my husband from me.... "Rose said with anger flashing through her eyes
"You are mistaken ma, i was just....
"Rose, she is just a waitress... "Annabel said
"Rose... "Jacob muttered trying to take charge of the situation... He immediately grab her by the hands...
"Let go of me you shameless man"Rose blared out
"You are making a scene... "Jacob said when he realise people were beginning to watch....
Rose slap him hard with rage burning through her eyes..... "You disgust me... "
"Rose lets go"Annabel said
"We will do this at home so listen to your friend and leave, please.. "Jacob said with scornful eyes...
"of course this isn't over. You will meet me at home, and you better be ready for me... Shameless man... "She blared out,eyed him and walk away furiously.... Annabel aldo eyed him and followed her...
Jacob inhaled deeply... Wallowing in the embarrassment... The worse moment of his life....

The camera boy drag his feet as he walk,he wonder what he is going to tell the chief, after that little show the chief won't be happy about his failure... He touch his heaf, his head hurt... He decided to relax a bit,he look back then he realise someone was standing a few pace from him, he remember vividly that the person has been following him... Fear engulfed him when he thought the worst imagination... Could the chief have sent him.. Just then he began to walk again, first slowly, he turn back and he noticed the person was following him, then he began to walk faster... Then he started running...... He was inclined to scream for help... But everyone was inside, dancing at the sound of the loud music... He will hear him....
He wasn't sure where to run to, the house was so big... He quickly ran into a small passage that he saw... He saw a small building.... More like a hut made of bricks.. He turn down the knob and it opened.. He look around wondering if the person was still following.. Then he saw his shadow... He quickly run inside the hut and lock himself inside...
He could hear the pounding of his own heart, he was scared, scared to dead......
Few minutes later, he slowly open the door and peep... He believed the person, his chaser must have gone back when he saw no one in sight... Slowly he came out from the hut... Then gently close the door, he begin to tiptoe....
His heart raced faster when someone gagged him from behind, and a hood was wore in his head....

Carlos pace around, patiently awaiting the news of his dead... He sigh, a sigh of relief when his phone vibrated, without hesitation, he answer the call.... "Is it done....? He ask....
There was silence from the other end.....
"Ted, is the bastard dead...? He ask again...
"Am sorry Chief, i lost him"Ted voice sounded...
"What do you mean you lost him? Carlos groan...

The camera boy pants and cough as the hood was removed from his face.....
Shock swept through him when he saw the people standing in front of him.....
His heart pounded rapidly when he saw the man who has thrown him down the stairs..... "I thought you let me go"He shouted
the man drew closer to him.... "I lied"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
The camera boy pants and cough as the hood was removed from his face.....
Shock swept through him when he saw the people standing in front of him.....
His heart pounded rapidly when he saw the man who has thrown him down the stairs..... "I thought you let me go"He shouted
the man drew closer to him.... "I lied"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE [/quote]

This is getting interesting, playing the game they are good at[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Serves Jacob right but he is still my favorite
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oh God, Ops please update another 1,abeg
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Evold:
Serves Jacob right but he is still my favorite
Hmm, your favorite.. shocked
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
The man with the plan is here.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
This kind of suspense self
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Olujames3020(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
very interesting story with thirsty suspense. pls give us more. I declare abundant data to your sim.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Nice write up keep it up one day the good Lord will raise helpers that will take u to ur next level in Jesus name Amen. This ur story is very interesting well done u are talented bros God bless u please upload

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Hmm, your favorite.. shocked
I really like Jacob's character. Very carefree
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 109

DAMN THIS BASTARD"Carlos groan...
How could Ted have lost him, that stupid camera boy assured him he isn't going to get caught.... He took a deep breathe to relax his nerves... Then he walk back inside the house.. To the party...

Mayo quickly push the girl that was with him away the moment he saw Rita and James.... He gulp the glass of drink in his hand.. Then he stood up from the chair he was sitting in.... "James, i was doubting you were going to come..... "
James puke his eyes... "Well i can't really say no to your invitation can i?
They both chulkled......
"Same goes for you Rita, you look quite the opposite of yourself...... "
Rita wink..
"is just my way of saying you look so beautiful,even more beautiful than anyone could have imagined...... "Mayo added.... "Come on sit with me, lets have a drink together..... "
"Well uncle, i don't think that will be possible, Rita actually wanted to go home"James interjects.... "I insist she see you before she leave.... "
Rita nodded when Mayo look at her, even if she didn't want to go, she wasn't really comfortable with the chief, for the past few days she has noticed how the chief stares at her whenever she go over to his house... There was something about his looks that sent cold chills down her spines, she wonder if the chief was planning something awkward in his mind....
Mayo exhales and the smell of the alcohol protrudes from his mouth... "Well that's okay, but what's the rush, the night is still young, she can....
"Actually chief, i told my mum i will be coming home early ....."Rita cut in..
"Okay, that's fine, but hope am seeing you soon, i still like the fresh aroma of that food you cooked for me the other day, i will love to eat more of that.... "
They both laugh.....
"Goodnight chief"She said shabbily, she turn her gaze to James who led the way.....
"Lets just hope she doesn't turn you down when you tell her you want her to be your wife... "Odumodu said when Rita was out from there...

What exactly is going on here Azuk? Buzo ask furiously the moment Azuk join them....
Azuk suck his teeth... "We just get words, Mr Carter isn't coming today again.... "
"So we were just wasting our time all along, this whole party was to make ridicule of us.... "Chief Joseph interjects retortedly....
"So when is he coming...? Carlos ask curiously.....
"I don't know yet, Mr Carter haven't disclose that to anybody.... But i believe he will be arriving soon"Azuk replied...
"This is the highest level of insult anyone could ever pull on us... Who does Ferico Carter think he is to stood us up like some children patiently waiting for him to arrived...."Chief Ayu retorted.....
"Am really sorry chief, the fault is on me, i invited you with the believe that he is going to come.. The blame should be on me... "Azuk said
"This Ferico Carter is so full of himself..... "Chief Azuka retorted... "Chiefs am out of here... "He added and walk away,the rest of the chiefs followed him leaving Carlos and Buzo there....
"It's alright, since he has disappointed us today, when he comes,it will be him coming to us this time..... "Carlos said....
"of course Chief, Mr Carter will surely come to you...."Azuk replied....
He watch as Carlos and Buzo walk outside.....he stare at them with a feeling of disdain as they walk to their car... Very soon, they are going to start paying for all the atrocities they have committed... His wife and daughter's death, the kings death,his cousin's death and all the other murders they have committed, one by one, they will pay... Soon enough their miserable lives will be coming to an end......

"Is it done, has Ted taken care of that boy? Buzo ask on their way to their car....
Carlos grunts.... "He said he lost him but that will be for now... Am going to get my hands on that idiot.... "
"Carlos, what are you saying, you know perfectly well that boy can go around saying things to people, we don't want those kind of rumors especially this time that another competitor is in the market..... "
"He wouldn't dare.... "Carlos said with a feeling of confident..... "The boy knows i won't spare him if he blab his mouth to anyone...."
"Find that boy and kill him as soon as possible..... "Buzo said then he walk to his car, hus driver quickly came down, opened the backseat for him......
Carlos watch with angry eyes as Buzo car zoom off of the compound.....
"You need not worry chief, am going to catch that bastard... "Ted who was watching from car said the moment he came out...
"There shouldn't be complications the next time Ted, find that boy and get rid of him..... "Carlos said furiously then he climbed into his car.....

With furious eyes,Rose turn the steering to the other side of the road...
"Rose you have to be careful with that.... "Annabel blared out with fear....
"I told you Anna, i told you that bastard is cheating on me... "Rose retorted...
"Yes you told me but we didn't exactly see cheating,he was just.....
Rose immediately match the brakes and stop the engine.... "He was just what, telling her he is single to the core"
"You need to calm yourself down Rose.... "
"Don't tell me to calm down, that idiot that i married is going out with some slut, and am not going to be quiet about this, no no no, am not, he must be mistaken if he thinks am going to.... "She scoffs"he is going to know the kind of girl he got married to..... "
Annabel exhales, wishing her friend listen to reasons"You are going to do something stupid if you don't calm yourself.... "
"That is exactly what am planning on doing.. Something stupid, something crazy is going to happen... Jacob better be ready... "She said with rage that start the engine.....
"Just take me home please... "Annabel said

"Wow.... "Rita exclaimed the moment James stop his car in front of her house....
"Wow what ...?James ask..
"Wow.... Nothing"She grin..
"I really enjoyed the ride"She added.....
Jacob smile at her, she smile back then she came down from the car....
"Thank you for the ride, i wasn't really sure how i was going to get home... "She added...
He chuckled.... "Hmm...... You would have come home either way.. Welcome anyway.. "
"Yeah... "She muttered....
There was a part of him that doesn't want to let her go, that always want to stay with her, to be beside her.. To touch her...
The other part keep telling him to push her away, push her away as far as he can.. He has a girlfriend, a girlfriend he loves very much..
He grunts at the thought, how is that even possible, he can't possibly love two women at the same time... "So let's call a night then... "He said with clenched teeth ..
"Yeah, goodnight... "She said with gritted teeth... She exhales as she turn around....
He watch until she went inside the house.... Just then he realise it will be stupid to still stay therewhe quickly start the engine, put away the thoughts he was finding so hard to understand... And zoom offf

Claude stood up immediately from the bed when she felt someone groping fingers on her body..... She took a deep breathe when she realise it was her daughter.....
"Liza..... "
"Mummy..."Liza said faintly
"What is wrong my dear?Claude ask curiously...
"I can't sleep mummy... "She muttered...
"What is wrong"Desmond said in a dry hoarse voice.. He sat up on the bed....
"Baby, just try and relax okay, should i get you some water? She ask
Liza nodded.....
Claude immediately stood up from the bed,she stare at the time, it was 11:23pm,just then she remember she has left something on the car, she quickly grab her car keys.... And left the room...
"Sweetie what's going on? Desmond ask..
"Nothing daddy.., can i sleep in my room tomorrow?
"You want to sleep in your room?
Liza nodded...
"Okay fine, daddy promise to let you sleep in your room tomorrow... "
"Thank you daddy"
Desmond smile then he tickle her..
She laugh hysterically....
"Let daddy pee okay"He said standing up from the bed, he walk to the toilet....
Liza watch as the room door open slowly, she thought it was her mother but then the door open a bit wide...
With narrowed eyes she look at the person standing at the door.... "Hello"She muttered but no reply came...
"Are you looking for my daddy?she ask again...
"Who are you? She added
Desmond came out from the bathroom.... "Sweetie, was that your mother...?
Liza shook her head....
"Then who were you talking to? Desmond ask curiously
"There was a man there"Liza said pointing to the door
"Here.... "Desmond said, he look outside but there was no sight of anyone.... "Sweetie there is no one here"

Shock swept through Rachael as the kitchen door opens.....
She pants and breathe heavily when she realise it was Claude....
"Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you... "Claude said..
"Your majesty, i thought you have gone to bed...."
"Yes i have, is just my daughter,she ask for a glass of water.... "
"Then let me take it there... "
"No no no, i will take it there myself, why aren't you in bed yet....?
"I need to finish washing the dishes before i go to bed"
"oh, okay, could you help go to my car, i think i left some herba nutrition inside it. "
"Sure your majesty. "She said and quickly collect the car keys...
"I will be waiting for you, so make it quick.. "
"Yes your majesty.... "Rachael said running off....
Claude exhales then she close the kitchen door...
She fetch water with a glass from the sink tap, then she gulp a bit of it down.. That useless party really wasted her time....
She quickly turn her face to the door when it open.... she watch if anyone was there but no one came in....
"Rachael are you there....? She said with a feeling of fear....
Fear seized her when the door opened widely on its own....
"Who is there, she shouted....?
She walk closer to the door, but no one was there, was someone pulling pranks on her.... She took a deep breathe then she close the door...

Rachael quickly close the car door after she the took the herbal nutrition,she begin to walk back to the house, she greeted some guards that were still outside... She increase her speed when she get closer to the house... Just then she saw someone walking along the corridors,she wasn't who the person is, the person wasn't dressed like a guard, who could it be, with curiosity she started following the person...... "Hello,excuse me.... "She said but the person didn't turn around....
"Hello, who are you? She ask again but no reply came
Fear grip her the moment the person stopped walking.... She stood back, she was inclined to shout for help but wouldn't she be making a big scene if it turns out the person was a guard, perhaps a new guard....
"Who are you, are you a guard? She ask....
"If you don't say anything, i will alert the guards, who are you? She ask...
She watch as the person slowly turn around to face her....
She lost her grip the moment she saw the person face, with pounding heart, she screamed loudly....

She begin to run and continue screaming....
A guard caught hold of her as other maids and guards ran outside......
"Rachael.... "Bridget one of the maids shouted her name....
They sat her down, she keep shivering, her feets and hands were trembling....
"Rachael, what is it... "A guard ask..
"Rachael, why did you scream? Another ask...
"Rachael, look at me, what is going on, why did you scream...? Bridget ask
Rachael pants in fear"I saw him"She said with shaking mouth..
"You saw who, what did you see? A guard ask.
She tremble as she remenber what just happen... "It was him, i saw him... "
"Who did you see..... ?another maid ask as they begin to look around...
"I saw him.... "Rachael muttered with shaking mouth..
"What... Who did you see? Bridget ask again....
Rachael swallowed hard with great fear pricking her spines.... "I saw the king..... "
"What king....? A guard blared out...
"I saw him, the late king"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olujames3020:
very interesting story with thirsty suspense.
pls give us more. I declare abundant data to your sim.
Amen o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Here comes
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
The King abi Pious? Lemme not jump into conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
This one that doors are opening.. Seems like a ghost to me... King Godfrey ghost
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Very intresting updates..you're a writer with the sauce!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
U are the best!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
They have all had enough, its now the late king's turn to make all his enemies unconfortable in the entire community

More ink to ur pen Op
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chitheo(f): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nice.... it's like I'm watching a movie.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
chitheo:
Nice.... it's like I'm watching a movie.

Swear down my sister!

Silver1996, you too good!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chitheo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Swear down my brother!
Silver1996, you too good!!!
I'm a lady
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
chitheo:
I'm a lady

Well... You didn't add to your profile sad
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Are we going to see ghosts in the story?They are not welcome
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol, wetin the ghost do you?
Evold:
Are we going to see ghosts in the story?They are not welcome
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Christipsy(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Dear beg update so dat person no go die with suspection
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by donsimoniiblog: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Very promising... Where was i when this story started

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 110

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"Claude blared out the moment she came outside, she has heard the screams, at first she thought it was the maids gossiping and laughing as usual... But when the scream persist, she drop the glass of water and quickly ran outside...
"Your majesty, its Rachael.. "Bridget said
They all move away from her giving Claude the space to see her clearly...
Rachael was still shivering from the realization of what she saw, could he be real, did she really see a ghost.....
"Rachael... "Claude said faintly holding her hand...
Rachael quiver in her spines as the memory of what just happened came clear in her head again... She saw him, she saw him...
"She said she saw something.... "Another maid said
"What is it Rachael, what did you see.? Claude ask curiously......
Claude sigh when she saw how she was shivering, she wonder what she might have saw, she quickly remenber how the door opened on its own... She scoffs and wave away the thought... Its nothing... Reading meaning to it will be useless.... "Take her inside... "She said....
Bridget and another maid quickly grab her by the hands and stood her up,grab her both hands and walk her inside..
"Your majesty.... "
Claude turn her attention to the guard who was calling her...
"She was holding this, i believe its yours... "The guard said..
Claude collected the car keys and herbal nutrition from him... She look round the compound, everywhere was quiet, besides the bright light that shone in the darkness and the guards standing position... There was nothing visible... "What did she say she saw... ?
"She said she.....
"She didn't tell us"another guard cut in.... "We try to ask her but she was shaking,she only said she saw something she didn't tell us what... "The guard added....
"Its alright, get back to position, goodnight..."Claude said and left them....
"Why didn't you tell her what Rachael told us she saw"The other guard said the moment Claude was out of earshot....
"Tell her what exactly, that Rachael saw the late king ghost, that will only will be stirring fear in her. Moreover i don't even believe in ghost.... "
"So you think Rachael is making this up.... ?
"No no... I didn't say so, but whatever she saw, i don't think its a good thing.. "

Annabel frown when her phone started ringing again, she ended the call putting it in number busy....
She reclined her head on the pillow....she groan when the phone started ringing again.... Infuriated she answered the call..... "What? She latched out
"Come outside, am at your door"The person's voice sounded....
She grunts then she threw the bedsheet frol her body and quickly walk to the door... She hesitated a bit, then she opened the door....
"What do you want Jacob...? She ask infuriated....
"Don't tell me, you have joined league with my wife.. "Jacob intoned
"Really, is that what you call it, i thought you beisde your wife, there was no other woman.... "
"And there isn't.... "Jacob interjects....
"Then who was the waitress you pulled off your ring for.....?
Jacob exhales.... "Can i please come in, am not really comfortable standing outside.... "
Annabel gave him a dirty look then she step aside for him to come in......
She close and lock the door when Jacob was in....
"You should know i was just flirting with that girl, nothing serious.... "Jacob said and threw himself on the soft sofa chair
"Nothing serious....... "Annabel said... Then she gritted..... "I know you, if that girl had concurred to your demands, am very sure you would have f**k in the back of that mansion.. Now am fully convinced, you aren't only cheating on your wife, you are cheating on me as well... .."
"Come on Anna, we were clear from the start, no fuss, pre-intimacy maybe but certainly no commitment.... "
"That's the problem.... "She interjects, clench her teeth..... "I want more... ,i want a real relationship with you not some sex bitch you come to when you feel the need of pouring your sperm out,i love you Jacob... "
Jacob stood up from the sofa, then he walk up to her and grab her waist.... "You know if it weren't for my father, i will be marrying you now"
"That's it, your father shouldn't control your life, i understand your father forced you to marry Rose but.....
"Shhhhh"Jacob cut her by placing his finger on her mouth.... Then he kissed her,she reciprocated the kiss.. First slowly, then it begin to go deeper. Then she push him away.....
"I can't continue doing this.. "She blared out with pants breathe
"Why not love"he muttered pushing her mouth to his....
She resist him and push him back.... "It's very obvious sex is the only thing you want from me., you need to leave... "
"To where, you know i can't go back home, that wife of mine will probably be waiting for me so she can scratch my cute face with her fingers"
"Then go to your father's house or lounge a hotel or anything, just leave here.... "
He suck his teeth then went back to sit on the sofa..... "Am not going anywhere.... "
"Do you even have any idea what Rose will do to me when she realise am actually the one you are cheating on her with?
"Well you caused this, if you hadn't called that day, she wouldn't have suspect anything, everything would have still be great the way it was, you are very lucky she doesn't have that number you called me with...... "
Jacob rolled his eyeballs when he saw the worries in her eyes... He stood up from the chair again and held her shoulder.... "You don't have to be so ruffled about it, she won't find out it's you... "
"How do you know that? She ask shapily....
"We won't let her find out, just be rest assured that soon the two of you are going to switch places.... "
"What do you even mean by that?
Jacob smile at her.... "You said yourself, you need commitment, something more than just a long hard sex all-night ....and to be sincere i don't even love your friend, is you i care about, which is why she is going to be the abandoned side chick and you my dear, my legally married wife..... "He said as he grope his hands seductively on her body... Then he kissed her again....
She was inclined to push him away but his touch sent a feeling she can never resist roving in her body.... She kissed him back... Their tongues gallops in each other mouth... Passionately..... Then intense.....
He lift her up and carried her on the sofa .....
She moan when he roam his hands on her legs, her lap, her curves all the while kissing her like an hungry lion....
He could feel his d**k throbbing hard in his shorts... Fighting hard to burst out of his prison....
He remove his mouth from hers, then he kiss her neck....she moan softly when he kiss and suck on her collarbone ......
Slowly he pulled up her nightie... Then he cramp down her pants with his hand... He was throbbing so hard that he needed to ejaculate..... He quickly stood up, pulled off the suit jacket.....
She helped him pulled off his belt why he pull off his long sleeve and inner wear.....
She roam her fingers on his burging d**k from his tight white underwear.....
An intense feeling swept through him the moment she touch the tip....
She quickly pulled down his underwear when she saw the intense excitement in his face....
She stroke it with her finger and she begin to stroke it with her..
He moan at each strokes she gives him.....
The intense sexual euphoria blocked all his sense of reasoning. He quickly pulled her up when the length of his d**k begin to swell.. It won't be funny if he explodes when he hasn't done anything...
He carried her and took her to the bedroom.. He slowly lay her on the bed with his mouth in her...
He continued to kiss her as began to squeeze her tits and message them gently. He pinched her nipples making her whimper into his mouth. She bit her lower lip as they looked into each other's eyes. He started to kiss her again and slid his hand into her panties. He immediately started to rub her soaked warm pussy. He slid his finger into her pussy hole making her moan into his mouth. Her hips began to thrust as he fingered her pu**y. He turned his hand over and and curved his finger. He used his thumb to rub her clit and his finger to rub her g spot. She went absolutely insane. Her body jerked and she ended up braking the kiss. He started to suck her tits and her nipples.
She moaned as her body spasmed all over as she began to throb really hard. He could feel her pu**y spasm around his finger.
His d**k twitched hard just from the sound of her sexy little voice moaning his name.
They started to kiss again, She grabbed his throbbing d**k and jerked it as they kissed. He reached down and started to rub her pussy. She was so wet that it made sloshing noises. He then laid her down and kissed his way down her sexy little body slowly, kissing and licking every inch. He spread her legs and kissed the sides of her p**sy slowly working my way in. He then gently slid his tongue inside of her pu**y. He sucked her clit and ate her pu**y really good. Her body twisted and writhed as he licked as much of her juices up as he could. Her hips began to thrust and jerk. He slid his finger deep inside of her and started to rub her g spot really good licking and sucking her clit at the same time.
He grabbed her and pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed her back. She opened her legs and looked right at my d**k and bit her lip. He grabbed my d**k and positioned it right at her pu**y hole. I pushed forward pushing my cock head inside of her. she was so wet, and sooooo tight,he pushed his d**k in all the way in one fast and hard thrust.

MOGULA

Francis took a deep breathe at the echoed of the last ring of the bell.... He look around.. He prays and hope he show up.. He gave him his word, he just have to believe, to trust he will come.... The thought of Katherine creep into his head, he wonder how she was fairing.... The excitement of her loving him the way he does live her still lingers inside him... Now he was more convinced he is doing the right thing... He have to save the one he loves.... He couldn't do anything when his father,brother and mother was taken from him... He isn't ready to make the same mistake... Not ready to lose another loved one... The girl he will ever love......

AKPATU

Annabel scream as Jacob thrust in hard. Strong, her hips jerked up and down with each waves of ecstasy
He shoved my d**k deep into her pussy making her scream loudly . She groaned and moaned as he started to f**k her hard and fast. She pulled the blankets and sheets up as her orgasm began to rip through her body. Her little ass cheeks were jiggling as his body smacked against her. He reached down and began to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples with one hand, and rubbed her clit with the other. Soon his balls began to hurt signaling the obvious. Her extremely tight pu**y began to spasm and tighten around his d**k making he f**k her faster. His d**k started to get bigger as he pound her
He moaned as his entire body felt as though it was floating on very warm waves of electricity. He gripped the sheets so hard that he pulled the sheet up. His back arched as his body tensed. He lost control of his body as his d**k erupted inside her . He quickly pulled off his d**k from inside her and his hips jerked violently as he shot load after load of cum on her face and body.....
He fell on her as they breathe heavily.... He rolled off from her and lay beside her..... "Wasn't that amazing... "He said with deep breathe.
She chulkled as part of his hot glishing sperm drip inside her mouth, she wipe it off then turn his head to face him... "I told you to stop shooting your load in my face.. It's really....
"Don't tell me you want to get pregnant so soon"Jacob cut in...
She grunts"Is anything wrong with me getting pregnant....?
She lie back on the bed when he gave no reply, just then her phone began to ring....
"Now who is calling at this time of the night? Jacob ask
She jump from the bed as she grope her eyes to find her phone..... "Unlike you Jacob, i don't cheat"She said as she quickly pick the phone.... "Oh my God, it's Rose"She said with pant breathe..
Jacob sat up... "Come on answer it.. Don't pout... "
She took a deep breathe, then she touch the answer on the phone screen... "Hey"She said faintly.....
"On speaker.. "Jacob whisper....
She quickly put the call on speaker...
"Hey Anna, am sorry i called so late, are you asleep already....? Rose voice sounded
She swallowed hard.... "Yes..... I mean no.. Not yet, i was about to when your call came in"
"Jacob isn't back yet, have you been able to reach him? Rose hoarse voice sounded again...
"Uhmm... No, i didn't call me....."She said with clenched teeth.... "And he didn't call me either"
"Have you tried calling him? She ask...
"He isn't picking...."Rose muttered...
There was silent at the other end then Rose voice came up again"Am very sure he is with some girl.... That bastard keeps treating me like am nothing..... "
Annabel could hear her low sob from the phone.... "Everything is going to be okay, i will try calling him if he will pick, you just have a good night rest okay.... "
"If you hear anything from him, do let me know please.... "Rose said
"Yeah..... "Annabel muttered then the call ended...
"Whoops....... I love you Anna.... "Jacob said

Kahefa smile as she placed her hands in her husband shoulder..... "Am so dying to see him.. "
Zuru chulkled..... "Yeah me too, but i don't like the fact that he arriving so late at night, he even missed his own party at Akpatu, his arrival at that party was supposed to be a big blow in the chiefs face.... "
"Am sure he has his reasons"Kahefa said...
"We have been sitting in this airport waiting patiently for him to arrived, what reason can he have to keep us waiting.... "
"Am sure he took the night flight....... Or......
"He is already here.... "
Enthusiasm swept through Kahefa as she saw a group of men on black suits with him and a girl at the middle....
"Oh my God.... "Kahefa exclaimed......
The men on suit took the luggage to the cars.....
"Welcome back nephew..... "Zuru said....
He pulled off his dark glasses...... Then they hugged him.....
"It's good to be back home uncle"Pious said

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow.. Getting ready for the main show

Well done Op

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.