Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425539 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kabo shey daadaa lode, ha ti n reti re, kabo se daadaa Lode..

Pious don show,,, Oya,, dem go take

OP wagbayiii
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pious is back cool
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by tessygold(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
yehhhhhhh I can't wait for pious to begin his actions. Mehnnn I gat to fasten my seat belt. Kudos to u
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
This Annabel girl just remind me of Cleopatra.
My guy is back
Ops weldone jor, you deserve card from me self, you too much

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pious is back, accolades to our writer.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
o boy if pious no dey careful ehn,he may end up being killed also ooo.you know say carlos no dey tolerate ghenghen.but make una wait oo wetin francis wan try self.he reminds me of a common yoruba.....of crocroach trying to eat bone. aahh i dey pity this guy because he wan die young

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by hidhrhis(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
U are doing great op
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oga PIOUS don land oya let the show begin?
As for jacob and anna. Rose go catch una 2 red handed. Nice one SILVER feed us more,,,,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
amos1999:
o boy if pious no dey careful ehn,he may end up being killed also ooo.you know say carlos no dey tolerate ghenghen.but make una wait oo wetin francis wan try self.he reminds me of a common yoruba.....of crocroach trying to eat bone. aahh i dey pity this guy because he wan die young
Francis matter just tire me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Silver1996 is viewing za literature board I have a feeling an ufdate is on fire 'lemme keef waitng
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 111

KAHEFA QUAKE IN HER SPINES AS A LOUD THUNDER STRUCK OUTSIDE, She quickly drew the duvet and covered herself as the rain drop clatters against the window.....
Another loud thunder gave way and a splash of rain drop blowed by the wind hit the window...
She shudder, she wasn't a fan of rain and thunder strike, when she was a kid, she was scared of thunder, she still was but not as before....
She adjusted the duvet as her husband came out from the bathroom.....
"It's cold, cant believe you still took your bath... "She said
Zuru knit his brows....."I wonder why he brought that girl"
"What girl?
He climb on the bed and covered his legs with the duvet.... "That girl Giselle"
"Come on darling, we have been talking with Giselle on phone since the day Pious said he met her, it was really nice meeting her in person, she seem like a good person... "
"She seem like a good person but that isn't my point, you shouldn't have brought her along, he is here for revenge, having her around will be a total distraction...... "
Kahefa exhales..... "You need not to worry, Pious must have had his own reasons for bringing her along, besides he introduced her to us as his fiancee... I don't see how her tagging along will be a problem... "
Zuru reclined his back on the pillow...... "He seem a little strange, different..... "
"Anyone who has been away for so long with such bitterness and passion for revenge will sure change.... "
Zuru pout as the thought of those chiefs killing his brother and family creep into his head.. He sniff, calm himself from the anger he was feeling....... "Tomorrow marks the beginning of judgement for those chiefs...... "
Kahefa shift closer to him when she noticed his expression, then she lour her head in his chest.... "They will pay for what they did to us... "

Francis sat down and lean his back against the wall, he gaze at the cloud then he lour his head, he was done waiting, it was very obvious he isn't coming ...he is on his own.. He quickly stood up.. Took a deep breathe... He knew his journey isn't going to be a pleasant one but he was ready to breakthrough every hurdles that tends to stop him.. ...
"Leaving without us"
He quickly turn his attention to who just spoke.. He sigh, a sigh of relief when he saw them....
"You came"He said with a feeling of enthusiasm...
"I too..... "Levi cut in with a grin... "Just saying incase am too invisible for you to see"
Francis smile.... "I thought you said you weren't coming...?
Levi gritted.... "I change my mind, i wouldn't want to miss out in this great adventure"
"Am glad you are here, really grateful.... "
Zed roll his eyes, a bit skeptical if Francis plan is going to work.... "Why don't we save the thank and grateful remark for another day, how are we going to get pass the guards at the gate, what's your almighty plan?

Giselle grope her hand on the bed, when she didnt feel anything, she quickly open her eyes.... She sigh when she saw him sitting beside the table.. She tossed the duvet away from her body and walk to where he is...... She sat beside him and they both fuse their gaze at the picture in his hand....
"He is going to get the justice he deserves.... "She said leaning her head in his shoulder....
Pious drop his father picture, then he kiss her on her head.... "Am so glad you are here with me"
"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, your fight is my fight"
He cuddle her hair, he has met Giselle three years four years ago when he was still making who he is today, Giselle has been there for him, his darkest time.. She has always be therr ensuring everything is well and alright.... She made him a better man, a better version of the man who was so filled with resentment.... Bitterness, anger.... And the earnest and utmost passion for revenge..... She assured him he wasn't alone...
"Tomorrow marks the beginning of new day in our lives.... "
She placed her hand in his.... "Tomorrow they start paying for everything.... "

Rachael couldn't sleep, she kept thinking about what she has seen, she quivered at the slightest sound of anything..... She wonder if what she saw was real or just her imagination... She look at her roomate who was sleeping so soundly.. She was inclined to wake her so she can stay awake with her....
She was scared, scared she might see him again.. Scared he will show up at the slightest moment of her falling asleep......
"God help me, God please be with me... "She prayed silently as she lean her head on the pillow....
She shivered as she felt something moving... She quickly sat up.... She scan her eyes around.. There was nothing there....
She pants, shivering in her spines.... "Oh God, protect me from evil.... "She muttered silently....
She was scared to close her eyes...she pick up the pillow and wrap her hands around it....

MOGULA

ZED AND LEVI watch in anticipation,they wonder what Francis was up to....
"Where did he even go? Levi ask as he stare at the thin darkness.....
"No idea"Zed reply...
"Do you think he is going to succeed in distracting the guards, The Francis i know is an idiot, he might be caught, oh no, what happened when he is caught? Levi ask with open mouth...
"I guess we will run"
"What... And leave him with the guards....? Levi blared out
"Do you have a better idea if it eventually comes to that, everything was his idea,so if he is caught, he should be caught alone"
Levi suck his teeth and wish it doesn't come to that... He bug out his eyes at what he saw.... "Is that fire....?
"The idiot lit a fire,what sort of distraction is that....?
"Oops...... "Levi muttered as the fire flame up......
"Don't tell me this was his plan........."
Shock engulf them when Francis bumped into them...
"Lets go.... "Francis said
"Are you crazy, was this your plan, we will be caught once they put out that fire... "Zed blared out
"Then we will have to run pass the gate before they put it off.... "
"What....!
"Come on lets go, there is no time... "Francis ruffled...
Zed inhaled deeply... Then he quickly stood up...
"Bad idea"Levi muttered as he stood up to join them...

They sigh, a sigh of relief when they were finally outside... Then they move a few paces from the gates and ran into the woods.....
"Oh that was a narrow escape... "Levi said with pants breathe....
Francis drop the bag he was carrying and brought out a pile of short woods... He put them together and lit a fire on it......
"Shouldn't we continue going, i want to be at Jafars palace by daytime..... "Francis said...
Zed suck his teeth.... "Are you crazy, we just escaped those guards at the gate,the least we can do now is rest here for the night...."
Levi look around, the woods were dark, there was no sound of anything no noise... He quiver as he thought of dangerous reptiles and insects predating the night looking for meal to full their stomach with.... "Are we going to sleep here in the woods... ?
Zed pull his face at him... "You have an option you know, you can go back to the palace and sleep in your comfortable hard floor, who knows before you even get there,the guards are the gate would have caught you, then you will explain what you were doing there... And if it turns out you talk that three slaves escaped and you were so stupid to go back.. They will put out a search for us but they won't catch me because before then i will be very far from the two of you..... "
"What do you mean you will be very far from the two of us, i thought you were going with me to Jafars palace..... "Francis interjects..
Zed suck his teeth"I mean i will very far from here with you..."
Francis felt relieved.... "Am really glad the two of you are here with me... "
Zed grin at him"What is an adventure without the three best slaves.... "he exhales then continue... "Since our status has been elevated from slaves to freemen, i will say three best freemen.... "
"Three best freemen on a suicide mission to rescue the princess, sounds like a fairytale story"Levi added

The chirping sound of the birds woke him up.... He qigh a sigh of relief when he realise it was daytime.... He quickly put off the wood that was still burning... He stare at Zed and Levi who were still sleeping, he open his bag, took the water can from it then he wash his face....
He drop it back on the bag then he tap Levi on the back.
Levi murmur faintly....
"Its dawn Levi, wake up.... "
He tap Zed who stubbornly refuse to open his eyes even if he was awake....
"Why are you waking us up, i am free now, i should at least enjoy the privileged of been free.... "Levi muttered as he lie down back to sleep...
Francis exhales when he noticed he was going anywhere with waking them.... He sat down thinking of how the princess was doing, he wonder what they were doing to her, if they were treating her well.......
He is willing to rescue her and there is nothing that can stop him from doing so..
"Am so hungry..... "Levi muttered as he rolled and lay his back on the ground wuth his face up..
"We should get going but Zed doesn't want to get up..... "Francis said
"I heard that... "Zed replied with a hoarse voice
"Good, since everyone is up, we can as well start our journey.... Jafars palace i heard is miles away from here... We will only be able to get there soon if we set off now.... "Francis said
Levi exhales, wondering why Francis was so keen in saving the princess..... "Why do you want to do this Francis.....? He ask curiously...
"What do you mean why i want to do it... Her father has bluntly refused to give up the goldmine for her, Vuga and Gary are doing nothing....
"And you think you are in the best position to rescue her.....? Levi cut in
Francis huffs... "I love her, i won't stand idly by and wait for her father to make a decision while she her suffer in the hands of that evil man"
"Your love is going to get you killed...."Levi retorted...
"Wait, are you having a second thought....? Francis ask anxiously
"he isn't having a second thought"Zed interjects... He turn to face him... "We never thought of going there with you.... "
"Then what are you doing here..? Francis ask sarcastically..... Shabbily...
"Its simple, we wanted to be free, so when you came with your offer, we seize the opportunity and made you get us past the gate which you almost get us killed for.... So now Francis, the deal is over, if you decide to go through this, you are on your own and i can guarantee you, you will die even before you try to get the princess out"Zed said
Francis purse his lips, feeling disappointed and lost, he pick up his bag....
"Francis you can still come with us, start a new life, a life far from everyone here"Levi said
"She is my life"Francis muttered...
Zed gritted.... "Okay that's it... "He said standing up.... "We have said more than enough to make you see reason, but it seems you are so keen on dying.... It's a pity you are going to die at this young age... "He added grabbing his things.
Francis took a last glance at them, then he turn to walk away....
"Wait.... "Levi said....
Francis turn around to face him....
"Am coming with you"Levi said
"Are you crazy"Zed blared out...
"You don't need to go with me if you don't want to, i can handle this on my own"
Levi scoffs... "Sure you can.... "He said picking up his bag..
"Levi, don't tell you too have decided to die.... "Zed said
Levi inhaled deeply, not sure if he was doing the right thing.... "We can't leave him like this Zed.... "
Zed pout.... "Then i guess this is where we say our goodbyes...... "
"You two are walking into your deaths......see you on the other side"Zed added and left them
Levi exhales as he watch Zed walk away.....
"It's not too late to follow him"Francis said a bit startled...
Levi turn his gaze to him.... "Don't even think for one second that am doing this because of you, the princess saved my life once from the cold hands of the prima, am just doing this to repay her.... "
"Thank you"Francis muttered with clenched teeth
Levi nodded shabbily as he convinced himself everything is going to be alright.....
"So what way....? Francis ask
"First we are going to get something to eat..... "Levi said
"What, i thought we are supposed to be going to Kings Jafar palace.. The more time we waste, the more time am worried something bad is going to happen to her..... "
Levi suck his teeth.... "I know love is blind but i don't believe its deaf as well, so this is what we are going to do.... Am going to take the lead... You will follow the dos and the donts that i will draft out on our way, failure to adhere to the dos and donts, i might as well dump you halfway so you can lead yourself to the slaughter ground"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice one levi you are indeed a pal. Zed don sign him death cert
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na wetin dey worry this Francis self, what kind of mumu love is that, he should not lead Levi to his death o..
I like Levi shall, this kind of friends are rare
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
One of the finest stories ever on nairaland
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Francis don't be afraid your baba will soon show up to lead you alright.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
I pray Francis and Levi succeed in saving the princess

Thanks OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2018
I knew Levi would not disappoint. So happy for Francis as he walks to his death
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Excuse me? Who is walking to his death? Francis or zed?

Evold:
I knew Levi would not disappoint. So happy for Francis as he walks to his death
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
do4luv14:
Excuse me? Who is walking to his death? Francis or zed?

Francis of course. Does he look like a warrior or a genius? Unless he's saved by silver1996 he stands no chance
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by girlhaley(f): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Silver1996....More wisdom

But the updates are getting shorter
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm wrong prediction bro

Evold:

Francis of course. Does he look like a warrior or a genius? Unless he's saved by silver1996 he stands no chance
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Evold:

Abi, i nor even see how Francis wen take rescue her...just imagine am, small Francis 1 enta place when guards full like that.. Omo. Na die he go die.. Na just Levi i pity for
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
I will not talk much shall, am just waiting to see the magic silver will perform to save him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
He is viewing...

I'm expecting an update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
nnaa,these late king's family members self,den dey hard to crack ooo.den no dey follow God's instructions at all.imagine all these years den still dey seek revenge.make den leave the chiefs alone na as God don talk say make we dey forgive naaaaw.abi wetin una see say i talk.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
that zed think say im know how to nak person maga abi,make una leave am he go soon pade agbako of him own
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2018
amos1999:
that zed think say im know how to nak person maga abi,make una leave am he go soon pade agbako of him own
but u nor go blame Zed o, if na u, u go folo Francis go that kind place
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 112

HE MOAN SOFTLY AT THE intense pleasure he was having... it was like a dream, but then he open his eyes and woke up to reality. He watch her as she bubble sucking his hard morning glory...
Annabelle smile at him when she realise he was awake....
"A nice way to wake up your baby"Jacob muttered...
He adjusted himself to give her a better position to do the job....
He let out another moan when she suck his shaft, gagging the full length in her mouth... ..
Annabel let go when her phone begun to ring, she sigh when she stare at the caller..... Then she drop the phone back... "Your wife will never stop calling.... "She said to him...
"Ignore her"Jacob said pushing her mouth to his d**k....
Annabel exhales and stood up to her feet.. She tossed her hair to one side...
"What now.... ?Jacob ask when he noticed the change in her expression ..
"What are we really doing?She ask with clenched teeth
Jacob sat up on the bed.. He took a deep breathe tgen turn his gaze to her...."What do you mean what are we doing, hours ago you were so happy we are together.... What is this now....?
She quiver when a knock sounded on the door....
"Are you expecting anyone? Jacob ask...
"No"She replied shabbily wondering who might be knocking.....
Naked she walk from the bedroom to the sitting room... She sigh when she saw their clothes on the sitting room, she quickly pick up her nightgown and put it on when the knock came again.... "Who is there? She ask...
When no reply came, she quickly pick Jacob clothes ,his shorts and her pant and threw it in the back of a chair...
She grunts when the knock came again....slightly infuriated at who might be disturbing so early in the morning, she open the door with the key and turn down the knob..... Shock swept through her when she saw who was standing at the door.....
"Oh My......
"He didn't come home"Rose cut her short with a sob....
Annabel look aback, she sigh, a sigh of relief when she realise the clothes she has thrown at the back of the chair were not visible....
"Oh Rose..... "She muttered as Rose shed uncontrollable tears
She hug her, as Rose shrugs and sniff.... She felt pity for her.. But what can she do, they were both in love with the same man......
She loosened her grip from her, she wasn't sure if she should invite her in, what if she finds Jacob is here, what if Jacob comes out from the room....
She blocked Rose way when she try to go in.... Then she hold her and help her went in when she realise it will be stupid to stop her from coming in.... ,she led Rose to another chair opposite the one she has hidden the clothes... She wasn't sure how she was going to grab the clothes from the back of the chair without Rose seeing her.....
"Let me get you something.... "She muttered.....
She close the door the moment she went into her room.....
"Who was at the.....
"Shhhh"She signal him to keep quiet.... Then she went close to him.... "Rose is here..... "
"What.... "Jacob muttered jumping out from the bed

Breathing heavily, she watch the shower water clatters on the floor.. The memory of what happened the previous day filled her head... Could she has seen him ....could she has seen his ghost...
She shiver greatly as something fell down.. She pants when she realise it was her soap....
What was wrong with her..... She took a deep breathe as she assured herself she didn't see anything.. It could be just her imagination.... She step into the shower and folded her hands as the water splatter on her......

Annabel look at the clothes are the back of the chair.. She thought of all possible ways to get the clothes from there.. But it all beats down to one thing.... Rose might see her... She avert her eyes from the clothes and walk straight to where she was sitting.... "Here... "She said giving her a glass of water...
Rose collected it and drank a bit of it.. Then she drop the other one in the rug stool beside the chair....
"He must have taken that girl to a hotel"Rose said infuriated...
Annabel gritted... "Have you tried calling his father, he could be there.... "
Rose swallowed hard.... "I called him, Jacob isn't there, since he isn't there, i figured it out, he is either in a hotel with one of his whores, or he is in one of the whores houses, either way, he is with a LovePeddler....."She said irritated....
"Am so sorry Rose, i never thought Jacob will be capable of doing such a thing...... "
Rose wipe the tear that was falling from her eyes...... "I gave my all to that bastard, i loved him even more than i should.. Yet......... "She sniff... She clean her eyes with the back of her palm...
Annabel felt pity for her as she look at her reddened eyes....
"How could he, how could he cheat on me like this.... "She said as more uncontrollable tears rush down her cheeks..... She stood up....
Annabel became restless the moment Rose begin to pace around..... Her heart skip when Rose began to move to the chair she has hidden the clothes behind... "Rose please you need to stop crying, i mean....
Rose sniff"This tears aren't for him.... "
"Well whoever they are for, you need to stop shedding them, if it's true, Jacob is with a LovePeddler now, he doesnt deserve one drop of your chair.... "She said praying she doesn't walk to the back of the chair..... She ruffled when Rose sat on the chair..... Just then she knew everything is going to hell if Rose look back and lour her eyes down....

MOGULA

VUGA HUFFS, THEN HE STOOD, not sure if he is doing the right thing... He hesitated a bit, then he knock.......
He exhales and was inclined to walk away when no reply came..., he knock again.....
He waitef patiently for seconds. Then he frowned when no reply came..... "That's it"He muttered and turn around.....
He was few steps away frol the door when he heard the cranking sound of the door opening..... He quickly turn around and there she was.....
He fake cough, then he convinced himself that staring at her won't do him any good....
"Are you okay....? Adesa ask walking up to him
"Yes am fine.... "He replied shapily avoiding her touch..... Mphh.... Did you happen to see my servant, i haven't see him since last night....?
Adesa shook her head then she remember what Francis has told her the previous day... He was going to rescue the princess..... "Oh no..... "She exclaimed doubting the possibility of him going there...
"What's oh no... ?Vuga ask curiously
"He is gone"Adesa blared out...
Vuga suck his teeth.... "Oh, he told me he was going home but i thought......
"That wasn't what he told me... "Adesa cut in.... "Didn't he tell you any other thing....? Adesa added
Vuga knit his brows... "Yeah, he also told me some stupid things, he said he was going to rescue my sister but i knew he was bluffing..... "
"What if he wasn't....? Adesa ask
Vuga shook his head as he thought of the possibility of it.... "No... Francis might be stupid but he is that stupid to do such a thing... "
"He is in love with her"Adesa said impetuously....
"You knew that.....?
"Yes... Francis told me.... "
Vuga bug out his eyes...."That slave..... "...
He huffs when he saw Adesa expression.... "but are you sure he really went there.....?
"Am not sure..... But how you explain his disappearance..... "
"Maybe, he is hiding somewhere or....
"I know Francis.... "Adesa cut in... "I know he will do anything when he is determined to get it.... "
"He is so stupid then, he will end up killing himself...."
"Be positive..... He cares enough to put his live at risk"
"That is why he is going to die a miserable death.... "Vuga said shapily....
"Do you need anything else my prince? Adesa ask irritated..
Vuga swallowed hard when he noticed the change in her expression.... Why does he always mess things up..... "I.. M.. I'm so.. rry.. "He muttered with clenched teeth
"You said nothing to be sorry about, far be it from you to say sorry to a maid..... "
"Am serious Adesa.... "He interjects, he exhales... "Am really sorry, you were right, i should stay positive... He is brave, he is doing what non of can't and for that i pray he succeds. "
Adesa look up then she focus her gaze on him... Their eyes met, she loon away avoiding his eyes.... His looks sent her spines inching for him... She feel the rapid pounding of her own heart.... "What is the king doing about it? She ask putting the thoughts away, trying to set her mind at peace.. Keeping her body that lingers and yearns for him in place
"He is searching for the spy..... "
"Does he really think there is a spy.... ?
"Yes, there is, and the spy whoever he is.. Is here in the palace.... "
"Could it be one of the guards.....?
"I don't know for sure, but is someone closer to us.... "
Adesa knit her brows.... "You should know something.... "
"What? Vuga ask curiously
Adesa inhale... "Before the princess was kidnapped, Barbara came to me, she warned the little boy was trouble,that if we intend to avoid the trouble he carries along, we should kill him while we still have the chance"
"Barbara, Azazes daughter, how did she know that boy was here in the palace..? Vuga ask anxiously
"I have been trying to figure that out until i heard there is a spy in the palace... "
"Could Barbara be the spy....? Vuga ask
"If she is the spy, she wouldn't tell me the boy was trouble, she must have probably heard it somewhere.... "
"The ministers"Vuga interjects...
"Or her father.... "Adesa added
"That isn't possible, Azaze wasn't there when my father fainted.... "
"Then someone must be giving him the information,a guard or a maid perhaps....."
"You are right, we need to find that person... "
Adesa sigh as a thought occur to her"It will be difficult finding that person, if my instinct are right that Azaze is the spy, then who we need to watch is Azaze, we watch Azaze closely, the person will go to him again..... "
"You are right, we need a plan, we need to give the person something to report"

AKPATU

Annabel prays in her heart that Rose doesn't go further as Rose pace in the room..... "You need to relax Rose, maybe he isn't even with any woman as you are thinking..... "
"I know what am saying, that bastard of a husband is probably somewhere banging some LovePeddler he pick off the street... "She said and sat down back on the chair...
"Annabel sigh a sigh of relief as Rose sat down back... "Okay, lets stop talking about Jacob, let's discuss something else..... "
Rose grunts, she wonder where Jacob is..... "I have been wanting to ask, whl owns the car outside.....?
Annabel heart skip as she realise it was Jacob's car..... "It's my neighbor, he live at the other side of the street, he parks the car here whenever he comes back from work, he is still fencing his compound, so he parks the car here for safe keeping.... "
"It looks like Jacob's new car"Rose said
"Oh yes... The guy just bought the car, that's the reason he parked it here everytime"She replied with pounding heart
Annabel quiver when Rose stood up from the chair and begin to walk....
"Where are you going.... ?Annabel ask with shaking
"Going to ease myself.... "
Annabel heart skipped wshe knew for a fact, if Rose took a few more steps, there was nothing stopping her from seeing the clothes, Jacob's clothes... She already saw a car that look like his, if she sees the clothes, there was no lie stopping from believing Jacob is in the house....
"Emm, hold on, the toilet is a mess.... "She said shapily....
Rose huffs when her face begin to ring in her bag, she went to the chair she first sat down on when she came in....
Annabel sigh, a sigh of relief as Rose was paces away from the chair, she thank God for the phone call..
Rose furrow her brows when she saw the caller.....
"Who is calling...? Annabel ask when she saw the change in her expression
"It's him..... "
"Jacob? Annabel ask anxiously
Rose nodded
Shock swept through Annabel, what is Jacob doing,....
Rose gritted as the phone stop ringing, just then a message came in, she clicked on the message.... She lour her lips.... "He said he is home"
"Then go home to him"Annabel said shapily
She realise she was goo quick in her statement when Rose gaze at her..... "I mean, since he wants you to come home, it means he wants to tell you the reason he couldn't make it home last night, don't you want to hear the reason, go home and find out for yourself... "
"All he is going to tell me are bunch of lies"Rose interjects ....she inhale thn continue... "Let me just stay here, am in no to hear the lies that comes from his mouth... "She said, drop the phone on the back and begin to walk back towards the chair...
"Where are you going....? Annabel ask with a startled mind...
"Will you stop asking me that, i told you earlier am pressed.... "
"The toilet is a mess, let me go and clean it up.... "Annabel said standing up
"Don't worry.... "Rose said then she took another step....
"Oh no, the clothes..... "Annabel muttered

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Silver 1996 that was October 1's update now we need INDEPENDENCE update tongue.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Very interesting, we are following and expecting more, thanks so much for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
The suspense no be here oo
IAmkingoludav:
Silver 1996 that was October 1's update now we need INDEPENDENCE update tongue.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na so e dey be when God 1 expose person

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.