Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425693 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vuga has finally got some sense
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Na so e dey be when God 1 expose person

Naso baba
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
jacob if rose should catch you this time ehnn,is either she castrate you or cut your toto off your body. annabell abi na wetin den dey call you,you better go dig your grave and bury yourself before rose go come out of that tiolet because if she find out jacob is in your house lasan ahhh you go hear wiin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Evold:
Vuga has finally got some sense
I shock when Vuga take say sorry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks Silver deserves this month nomination award?
I already voted for him, if you thinks he deserves it, then join me and vote too.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
I already voted for him, if you thinks he deserves it, then join me and vote too.
Ur head dey there bro!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just voted, Silver is our man
Nice update, God don catch Annabel
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
You are right, i just voted
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hello readers!
In support of what @mavikolo2020 has said, I also think our able writer @Silver1996 deserves this month's 5K nomination award!
I enjoin you all to please make this real. Show Love by voting through this link below�to vote.

https://www.nairaland.com/4762830/nomination-october-5k-awards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
if i nor vote for you, who i go vote for
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
before now, i was just a guest on nairaland, but after seeing this thread, i just have to join and vote for my guy, this your story and price of heartbreak just too make brain, give me update for price of heartbreak abeg
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Vidamia(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
How many people are getting revenge self.........from inspector kesh to 2 sons of former king, former king wife is still there, former king died spirit also surface, meanwhile new king wife also want to raven what kill former king............nah wah o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vidamia:
How many people are getting revenge self.........from inspector kesh to 2 sons of former king, former king wife is still there, former king died spirit also surface, meanwhile new king wife also want to raven what kill former king............nah wah o
I guess we will see how everything ends.
Silver where update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Silver1996, no matter what, don't expose Annabel.

The suspense is high and it could kill somebody here if you expose Annabel. Just don't do it, for my sake abeg embarassed
Please, I can't bear to read about the heartbreak that could occur cry cry cry

Please Silver1996, pity me and don't allow Rose find out about the cheating.

Just let it end well I'm on my knees cry cry cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 113

ANNABEL SHUDDER then she quickly run to her to stop her from taking another step.....
"The toilet isn't in a good condition now"She said dragging Rose back....
Rose bit her lips, then she spun around..... "You know what, you are right, i should probably go home"She blared out irritated...
She quickly pick up her handbag and hung it in her hand...
Annabel sigh when she saw Rose sudden change of face...."Rose, i didn't...
"Is alright"Rose cut in harshly.... She suck her teeth... "I probably have my own issues to deal with.... "She said walking to the door...
She hesitated a bit.... "I will call you"She added not turning around to look at her face, then she flung the door open...
A wave of happiness swept through Annabel as she quickly rush to the window to peep.... She sigh, a sigh of relief when she noticed Rose was out of the building.....
She quickly pack the clothes from back of the chair, headed into the bedroom and threw them on the bed.....
"The bitch is finally gone, isn't she? Jacob snarled
"You should start going"Annabel replied throwing him his shorts....
Jacob grunts, why does that witch always tend to ruin things for him.... He quickly change into his clothes.....
"Did she suspect anything....? He ask with gritted teeth...
Annabel curl her lips.... "I don't know... "
"What do you mean you don't know...? Jacob raved
Annabel didn't reply, she just toss her dirty clothes in the wardrobe.....
"Did you give her any reason to suspect?Jacob ask anxiously...
Annabel bug out her eyes, then she bit her lips.... "What, are you scared she find out...?
"Did she find out? Jacob ask shapily...
"I don't think she did.... "She replied shabbily...
Jacob exhales, he check his trouser pocket to see if the car key was there.. Then he walk close to her with the intention of kissing her but she drip away from him..
"What...? He ask drawing near her again..
"Just go Jacob, you don't want your wife to be waiting so long for you, afterall, you are home.... "
"And who said i can leave home before she arrive"He said drooling his fingers on her carves...
"Just go"She blared out pushing him aside.....
Jacob grunts.... "Alright fine, i will leave, but not for long.... "He said and kiss her on the cheek, then on the lips... He frown when he realise she wasn't responding to his kisses....
"Bye Anna"He muttered with clenched teeth... then he left the room...
Annabel exhales then she sat down on the bed. What exactly is she doing, he is married, not to anyone but the person she calls her best friend.....
She bit her lips and lie on the bed, looking for all pros and cons to avert her situation.....

The memories of the past creep into his head the moment the driver drove into the compound, into his mansion, he close his eyes for a moment and pray for strength to fight this fight....
Giselle murmuring woke him from his thoughts...
"I wasn't expecting anything like this.. This is...... Mind-blowing.... "Giselle said..
The driver park the car and stop the engine....
They came down from the car the moment it raced to a stop.....
Pious look back and see the other cars behind them were just entering the compound....
He smile when he saw his friend, his right hand man that has arrived before him coming out from the house....
"Mr Carter" Pope, his friend said...
They hug and shook each other hands...
"Giselle"He said and hug her also...
They stood as they wait for Zuru and his wife to come out from the other car...
"Where is Azuk? Pious ask when he didn't see him anywhere.....
"He went to his house lastnight, but i think he will come here the moment he knows you are here.... "
Pious smile as he saw Zuru and Kahefa with some guys he has brought along to secure the mansion from the predators, the predators he will soon vanquish....

The camera grimaced in pains, he cough as his mouth began to gush blood....
"Tell me who sent you? The thug raved at him with another heavy punch...
The camera boy moan and grimace in pains, he spat out blood, he furrow his brows when he realise he was feeling pains in his tooth, he must have probably lost his tooth...... "I did it on my own"He groan at the thug
"You can make this pains you are feeling go away if you just give me a name of who sent you.... "
"No body sent me.... "He snapped infuriated..
The thug shrugs"Then i guess, i will just keep torturing you until you get the name out of your tongue.... "he said and threw him another punch which sent the camera boy to the floor.....
The camera pants in pains, he try to stand up but fell down back..... He telling him who sent him wasn't optional, the chief will kill him if he rat him out.....
The thug grab his neck.... "Tell me,who sent you? He hollered at him
The camera boy chulkled..... "I will die first.... "he said irritated....
The thug let go of his neck the moment the door opened.....
"You are welcome boss"The thug said...
The camera lift his to see who just came in, he grunts heavily, this must be the famous Ferico Carter... His instincts were wrong, he actually thought he was white.....
"What did you say he did again? Pious ask...
"He was caught installing cameras in the rooms.... "Pope replied
"Release him... "Pious said shapily and walk out from the room
Pope shudder with surprise, why would he want to release him..... He eye signal the thug and walk out, running to meet Pious up....
"I don't understand, why did you release him,if he reveals who sent him, and if our instinct is right, that will the first step in your revenge..... "Pope said
Pious scoffs"You said it yourself, that Azuk thinks the chiefs did this, if the chiefs are responsible, and since i know the chiefs very well, i also know that boy is a dead man the moment he step out of this mansion"
"Look boss, i may not know this chiefs, but from what you have told me, i believe keeping the boy until he tells the truth is the best thing to do"
Pious gritted... "The boy hasn't said anything because he is scared of what the chief might do to him, so he is useless to me, and he is useless to the chiefs alive, so lets give him what he wants... Freedom, consider this our part in the puzzle, lets leave the rest for the chiefs to complete.. "

Jacob curse himself for doing the stupid thing he is about to do, he doesn't love Rose, neither does he love that stupid Annabel, the only he is still keeping Rose is because of his father, she is like a daughter to his father.. He just have to bear with her until his stupid father hand over the company to him...
With a huff, he turn the steering and drove into the plaza, he wonder he will get for her to bribe her, a gift with sweet believable lies will do the magic, she will forget everything, she just hope that stupid Annabel didn't give her any reason to suspect he was in the house with her.
He raced the car to a stop and came out from the car....
Shock tinge with surprise swept through him the moment he saw the person leaning her back on a car..... He scoffs and walk close to her... She stare at het then grope his eyes on het, she was looking elegant, classy.. More lady like, very unlike the way she was four years ago. Her skin was perfect, glossy and her smooth face was flawless... Impeccable.......
"Who would have thought i will bump into once upon a time our maid.. "Jacob intoned....
Abigail lour her head, then she glance back at him again.... "What do you want Jacob?
Jacob scoffs... "Four years and you still have that irritation in your tongue..., you must think of me often"
Abigail suck her teeth, she was inclined to get into the car and zoom off but then whoosp, her husband is still in the plaza...
"Isn't it a bit awkward, i mean you leaning your back so comfortably in someone else car.... Because i know there is no penny to your name to afford a car, so take my advice, shift your body abit from that car, i wouldn't want the owner to embarrassed you in a public place like this.. You know worse case scenario, people will begin to gather and then they will start laughing.. Really not accentuate.... Not good at all"
"Are you kidding me, this is my car"Abigail said irritated
Jacob bug out his eyes.... "Too good to be true... Did you steal it,oh forgive me, you must have probably LovePeddler your way to get it.... "
Abigail glower at him.. "You seem pathetic, four years and you are still the old you, of course the you who feeds from his father's pocket, the rapist, the one who thinks he is something but of course we all know, all your porsh and fizzing all beat down to your father's money,your entire pathetic life all sums up in two words, disgusting manslut. "
Jacob groan,feeling abash.... "Sounds like you miss me"He said with clenched teeth
"Sounds like you want to hear more"She retorted
"Even though you own a car, you are still the same maid that serve us four years ago"Jacob reciprocate with the intention of equalling the scores
"And you are still the same pathetic rapist who was stripped naked for the whole community to see.. "Abigail latched out
Jacob furrow his brows...then he gave her a killer look....
Abigail sigh, a sigh of relief the momentshe saw her husband coming.....
"Servant..... "Jacob blared out then began to walk away...
"Loser"Abigail said after him...
"Bitch... "He queried back
"Dog"She retorted

The camera boywas filled with fear as he came down from the taxi, he look around his compound... He wonder why those men release him, but he know he won't find an answer to that if he still remain in town, he needs to leave, he need to go far from Akpatu.....
He quiver when he thought he has lost his keys, he tinge with relief when he realise he has left it under the doormat, he quickly check under and pick up the key, he will leave town with the advance Carlos has paid him with... He quickly open the door, he flung it wide open.... Shock tinge with great fear swept through him when he saw a guy sitting on his bed, he turn around to run away but then another guy block him at the door.. Just then he knew who has sent them..... He was at the verge of screaming then they showed him a gun.....
With trembling feet he said"I didn't tell them anything... "
"Doesn't matter.... "Bobby said from the door..
Ted stood up from the bed and walk up to him...
The camera boy realise things isn't going to end well, he needs to make a move than die like a coward... Without hesitation, he pushed Ted, and turn to run away but Bobby hold him, he try to fight him off but Ted grab him from Bobby grip...
"Strong boy"Ted baritone voice muttered ...
Without hesitation, Ted snap his neck.....
The camera let go of the ghost the moment his neck broke......
Ted carried his lifeless body and put him on the bed, then he put the pillow underneath his head....
"Poor boy, he didn't wake up from his sleep..... "
Bobby chulkled, they palced the key inside, then they close the door and left the compound....

FRANCIS DRAG HIS FEET AS Levi run in zigzag trying to catch a rabbit..
"Seriously.... Instead of going to King Jafars palace to save the princess, we are here hunting rabbits and crickets. "
Levi stop and exhales when he lost sight of it.. "Your big mouth is driving our meal away, and its squirrels not crickets. "
"Whatever.... "Francis spurred.....
"If it wasn't for your hunts of rabbits which we probably isn't to catch anytime soon, we would have been in Jafars palace by now, its getting dark..... "
"What did i say about me leading the way..... "
"Well it's obvious you are leading us to rabbits and crickets...
"Its squirrel... "Levi corrected
"Dont care.... "Francis blared out.... "Am not just ok with it, we need to be there before nightfall.... "
"Spoken like the loverboy that you are, well Francis, am not in a rush to my dead, if am going to die there, i should at least die with a full stomach.... "

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Vidamia:
Only King Godfrey family are seeking revenge, inspector Kess wants to put the chiefs behind bars because he thinks they are involved in every problem in the community, Claude on the other hand wants to expose the men who had killed the late king because she witnessed the late kings dead.. But its difficult for her because she couldn't see their faces clearly...
You understand abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
i just cast my vote, this story is mind-blowing. more wisdom to you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
This story is breathtaking... thanks silver,hope d next episode is coming soon?cos I can't wait..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kindly cast your votes, this is the link. Thanks alot

https://www.nairaland.com/4762830/nomination-october-5k-awards/1
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by baryour769(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Silver1996:
Kindly cast your votes, this is the link. Thanks alot

https://www.nairaland.com/4762830/nomination-october-5k-awards/1
pls drop the link for the price of heart break
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Funny levi
Pious the smart guy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Silver abeg, drop your whatsapp number, person dey demand am o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2018
baryour769:
pls drop the link for the price of heart break

Here is the link brother

https://www.nairaland.com/4439327/price-heartbreak
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Silver abeg, drop your whatsapp number, person dey demand am o

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Guys follow my other story, price of heartbreak....
Here is the link

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2018
wow, so you are the Silver, i saw your name for this month nomination, am really impressed with your work, you deserve it.you have my vote
let me read this your other story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by baryour769(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Silver1996:
Guys follow my other story, price of heartbreak....
Here is the link

pls drop the link for love in a circle
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Silver you have my vote,weldone
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thankz 4 d update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 114

CARLOS WIDEN HIS EYES AS HE READ THE NEWS HEADLINES....
He chuckled at the thought of the headline, he quickly pick the remote and change it to another channel, then he thought about his wife coming home, he wonder why she will want to come home again, Cassandra was problem.. He shook his head shabbily as he change back the channel to news....
He quickly turn his gaze to the door when it open, he smile when he saw chief Buzo.....
"Buzo Buzo,i thought you went for the elite party meeting... ?
Buzo shook his head, sat on a chair opposite him and put his walking stick beside him....
"Samantha.... "Carlos called out....
Samantha answered and quickly rushed in after the third call....
"Get a drink for my friend... "Carlos said
Samantha nodded... She came back with a bottle of wine with a glass on a tray...
She grunts when she saw the way Buzo was starring at her, she quickly drop the tray and left them...
One of Carlos men standing by quickly took the bottle and pop it open, he pour a bit on the glass... Then he went back to his position...
"Have you heard? Buzo ask carrying the glass..
"Heard what? Carlos ask back with curiosity
"I was told fleet of cars drove into the community this morning..... This can only mean one thing"
"It means he is in town"Carlos replied shapily
"Are you sure Azuk is going to delivered the message....?
"Why wouldn't he?
Buzo drop the glass on the tray back... "Well for one thing, he hates us, i can see through his feigned civility"
"If it is true he is in town, we just have to invite him again ourselves, since we cant trust Azuk with the job..."
"Exactly my point.... "
"No matter what, Ferico Carter is another rich man in this community, we need to get him on our side by all means necessary, The elite party chairmanship election will soon be starting,the present Chairman has the support of the top bourgeois in the party, if we can get a man like Ferico Carter on our side, we will surely get back that mantle of power that was snatched from us... "
"How will that be possible, he is not a member of the party?
Carlos snort... "Well we will just have to make him a member, we will have to make him understand that all the top men in the society belong to this party and if he is a man who swin in opportunitieshe tends to benefit from, then we will have no problem.... "
Buzo pick up the drink and gulp down a little of it.. "There might be a little laspe there, we don't know anything about Ferico Carter, why do you he will want to listen to this.... ?
Carlos giggled... "My friend, sometimes you talk like a child, men with power always yearns for more power and money is power, nobody is contended in the state they are, i believe Ferico Carter to be an opportunist,he will be aware of the money he tends to derive from this if he join the elite club and most importantly become our ally.... "
"Well lets just hope your plan of cajoling him works...."
"I would be cajoling him, he will join of his own free will, so what do you say if we invite him over for lunch tomorrow.... "
"That will be good"he said pick up the bottle and pour the wine on it.... "I heard there is a new DPO in town"
"Carlos gritted"The old DPOwas a bit useless, i hope we can put this one to good use...
"Perhaps we can also invite him over.... "
Carlos scoffs.. "The new DPO is not someone we should be worrying about now, lets get Ferico Carter on our side first, the rest things will be second... "

"Yes sir"Both inspector Kess and Philip blared out
"I need you to brief me on everything i need to know about this town"Mr Billie the new DPO said
Both inspectors wink at each other....
"There is really nothing much that can be tell about this town"Philip said
Mr Billie reclined his bavk in his chair.... "I learnt some series of murders in this town went down the drain like that without apprehending the culprits"
"That's true sir"Kess said with a grunt...
"That's okay, but i want you to know, as from today onward, those nonsense won't be happening again, anyone who dares to commit a crime will surely face the law irrespective of who they are, i hope this message can be spread throughout the community"

Smile beem in Kess face as they both entered his office...
"That was a bit scary"Philip said
"You mean the DPO?
"He seem good, at least he seem better that the former"Philip said
"Yes he is, lets just hope he doesn't end been bribed.... "
"I Dont think he is that kind of man, remenber his profile, he is a no nonsense man, i heard he take the laws into his ha'ds sometimes... He kills the criminals himself "
Kess smile, he sat on his chair and lean his back....
Philip curl his lips, he knew for a fact that the DPO is going to be a problem.. A big problem

Zuru huffs, he sat up as his wife kept pacing in the room....
"What honey?he ask anxiously
Kahefa place her hands on her waist.... "i don't know, it just seem like am not really okay with this revenge of a thing, do you really think vengeance is the answer to this.... ?
"What are you saying Kahefa, have you forgotten those chiefs killed my brother, they murdered my brother in the worst possible way, they gave him a brutal death.... "
"I know...."she snap, she spun around......
"They are just going to get exactly what they deserve..... "Zuru added
"That is it, this whole revenge thing really bothers me,revenge only leads to more bloodshed and i totally don't want to be on the centre of it all.... "
Zuru exhales, he stood up and walk up to her, he hold her hands... "The only blood that will be shed will be theirs, i promise you that... "
She impugn with a nod....
"There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about, this whole thing will be over soon.... "He added...

GISELLE CHULKLED as they made a funny statement in the TV, she cling to Pious body....
"I can't believe she find that out"Giselle said leaning her head on his chest..
She quickly pulled her head from him when the door open....
"Mr Azuk... "Pious muttered....
He stood up to meet him.... "Did you bring them.... ?He ask...
"I did"Azuk replied giving him an evelope.....
Pious collected it, open it and brought out the pictures from inside it.... He spread the pictures on the table....
"Are these the chiefs? Giselle ask as she lour her head to take a closer look...
"Yes, those are the eight members of the pack"Pious replied...
Giselle pick up one.. "Who is this one...?
"His name is chief Azuka, he owes a spa resort in the outskirt of this town..... "
"And this....? She ask pointing at it..
"That is chief Marcus, one of the shareholders in my father's company...
"What about this one? She ask picking another picture
"Thats chief Mayo,i heard his daughter was once married to the king but unfortunately she died before o got here... ,the one next to him is Chief Ayu, and the next is chief Odumodu, he owes the largest hotel in the community. "
"What about him? She ask pointing to another picture...
"That's Buzo, he is a palmwine merchant,his palmwine has extended to the far end of the country,the one next to him is chief Joseph... "
"What about the last one....? She ask
"That's Carlos.. "Azuk said
"He is the leader of the pack"Pious added with disgust as he look at Carlos smiling face in the picture .....

Desmond laugh hysterically as his daughter kick the ball away.....
"I won daddy... "Liza shouted..
"Okay dear, that enough playing of football for the day, now it's time for your lesson, am very sure your home teacher is here... "
"Mummy i told you i don't like that teacher, i told grandpa and he promise to give me a New teacher.... "
"Grandpa, when did you speak to your grandpa? Claude ask
"I spoke to him with daddy's phone.... "
Claude glance at him...
"Oops, busted"Desmond muttered
"Alright dear, you can go now, your teacher is waiting for you"Claude said with a smile...
Liza frown and drag her feet as she walk away...
"I told you to keep your father away from her... "Claude snap the moment Liza was out of sight..
"You mean her grandfather.....?
"You know he is bad influence on her... "Claude said irritated..
"No matter what we do, in the end, he is still her grandfather, we can't stop her from seeing him.... "
"Are you listening to yourself, Your father was telling our daughter how to kill.....and you don't think that is a big deal"Claude snarl
"He didn't really tell her how, he was....
"You are defending him, aren't you? Claude interjects...
"Am not defending him, the man in question is my father and my daughters grandfather, you don't expect me to stop our daughter from seeing her grandfather.... "
Claude gritted and bit her lips when she realise she was going nowhere with the conversation .....she sat back on the chair....
Desmond exhales shapily and sat opposite her... "You need not worry about anything, i can assure you that our daughter won't be anything like my father. "
"I have been meaning to ask, what really happened to the late king?
Shock engulf Desmond.... "Why are you asking that... "
"Because am curious"
"Well you know the story, it was said his son killed him"
"Do you believe that? Claude ask
Desmond huffs, wondering why she was asking, does she know anything...
"I don't know what to believe, they were all speculations back then, no one really knows the true story.... "
"Well i don't think his son killed him"Claude said shapily
"Do you know who did?Desmond ask eagerly waiting for her answer..

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Remember to cast your votes if you think am worthy.. Thats the link
https://www.nairaland.com/4762830/nomination-october-5k-awards

Thanks

Also follow my other story... Here is the link

1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Claude you better think well before you answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.