Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426154 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Francis is becoming wiser.All the best for him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mavikolo thanks for the card.. I appreciate
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
wise Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Dackrapper(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
I never thought Francis could be as smart as this
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Francis has sense now
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
oyaaaa,francis gan self don bcom brave and wise ooo. see as him dey talk to the king bravely like say him dey talk with a small child.circumstances dey shine face and brain ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Love has change my bf o, he don wise up
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Good for Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 122

JAMES WATCHED UNTIL RITA WAS OUT OF sight..... He exhales wondering why he was thinking so much about her.....he wave off the thought, close the gate and went in.....

MOGULA

ADESA CHUKLED AT VUGA'S COMMENT..... ..
"I don't think the boy killed the leopard ..."she muttered
Vuga scoffs.... "C'Mon, what do you know about the story, it was foretold, the boy killed the leopard and because of that he was made king instead of his elder brother..... "
"The boy had no hunting skills.... The story also said the boy went into the bush with just a dagger that was gifted to him by great great grandfather.... The leopard was shot by an arrow which literally means the boy couldn't have killed the Leopard......
"Then how did he end up as king.... ?
"He must have have taken the glory.. The hunters glory..... "
"That doesn't make any sense, the story said there was no hunter there.....
"But the story did say there was a hole in the leopard body that look like an arrow hole.... "
"So you think the hunter killed the Loenard and the boy took the victory.... "
"Yes..."She replied shapily ......"Just the way i think your brother might be innocent and you are fighting with him...... "
"Oh Adesa not my brother again.... "He said with muffled face
"Lets be realistic my prince, what would he benefit if he betray you and your father.. And most especially The princess... You have know your brother all your life.. Is he capable if doing such....
"People change Adesa.... My brother must have changed....
"Are you sure about that, because if you ask me, i believe Azaze tricked us.. What if the guard you saw went there after we Left...."
"You and i know my brother and Azaze left before we left.. Nobody went there again.. My brother is the spy.....
"Then why aren't you telling your father yet....? Adesa ask with clenched teeth....
Vuga gritted.... "I don't want to break his heart....he will be heartbroken if i tell him the news of his son betrayal.... "
"Then maybe you should talk to your brother..... "
"And ask him what exactly..... What am i going to get from him if he keeps denying.... He said am talking gibberish.....
"Well maybe you are.... "Adesa interjects....
Vuga huffs then he move forward a little.. Then he turned to face her.....
"Maybe what we saw isn't the meaning we are reading to it..... "Adesa added
His gaze sent chills all over her body... She took a deep breathe when she noticed people were beginning to pass... "I have to go my prince.... "She bump into a guard the moment she turned around, the basket of brevages in her hand slip and fell on the ground, scattering the vegetables and other things on the floor.....
"Are you blind...? Vuga rave at the guard, then he quickly rush to Adesa as she bow to pack up the things....
"My prince... I.... I.... "The guard try to explain when Vuga cut in harshly.....
"Just get out..... "
The guard quickly left.....
"Are you hurt, are you okay...? Vuga ask impetuously....
"Am fine..... Am fine.. "She said removing his hand from hers.... She knit her brows.... "You know there was really no need for you to scream at him like that, it wasn't his fault..... "
"Look at what he did, he bump into you.... "
"It was an accident.... "Adesa snapped
Vuga jut his chin... "Why are you defending him, he is just an ordinary guard...
"And am just an ordinary maid.... "Adesa cut in shapily....
Their eyes met when she snarled at him,Vuga couldn't keep his eyes off her, all he wanted to do was kiss her, so badly he thought he'd burst.. He wanted to feel her lips against his....
Adesa quickly turn away her eyes and pack the rest of the items inside the basket...
"Am sorry... "Vuga muttered faintly....
Adesa grunts when she saw who was standing behind Vuga..... "Talk to your brother. "She muttered to him, stood up...
"Adesa....... "He called out...
"My prince.... "She said.. Took a last glance at him and left him there....
"Who would have thought my own brother will be this gentle.... "Gary said from behind him
Vuga furrowed his brows when he turn to face him.....
"I see you still have those thoughts, the expression etches on your face... "Gary said
"Yes.. It's so obvious.. "He said and began to walk away....
"You like that girl, don't you....? Gary ask after him....
Adesa words... Talk to your brother.... Keeps ringing in his head, he look around and realise that wasn't a good place to talk.... "Can we talk in my room... "
Gary bug his eyes,his little brother inviting him for a talk... He shrugged..... "Lets go..... "
"So do you like that girl....? Gary ask teasing him..

It was minutes latee when they got to the room.... Vuga bit his lips bewildered on where to start.....
"So what is it you wanted to tell me....? Gary ask curiously
Vuga curl his lips... "I want the truth brother, are you the spy.....?
Gary exhales.....
"For a reason Adesa believe you aren't......
"Well Adesa is right, am not.. Am not the spy Vuga, how many times do i have to say that.....
"Okay fine, i believe you, but whoever this spy is, wr have to find him before he end up breaking us apart..... "
"So that's it... You invited me here because you wanted to ask me that....?
"No... "Vuga blared impetuously..... He sigh, he needs someone to confined in... Even if he doesn't really trust Gary.. Gary is still his older brother, and his instincts tell him Gary can be of help......
"What is it then....?
"You ask me if i like Adesa..... "He exhales not knowing how to let it out..... "The answer is yes, i love her but......
"But you aren't sure if she feels the same way..? Gary interjects.
"she does... I don't know.... Maybe she doesn't... I.. I...
"Relax Vuga... "Gary cut in walking close to him...... "Just take a deep breathe..... Have you told her how you feel... ?
"Wouldn't that be a stupid thing to do, considering the fact that i don't know if she feels the same way...."
"What would be stupid is you hiding how you truly feels about her and hurting yourself in the process...... You should tell her..
"What if she doesn't love me....
"You will never know that if you don't tell her..."
Vuga gritted.... "I don't know. I don't even know if it can be possible.. She is a maid and am a...
"Who cares if she is a maid and you are a prince.... "Gary interjects..... "Love doesn't differentiate....it isn't about class or superiority.... Love is happiness.. All that matters is your happiness... "

FRANCIS smile as he look at the room they have given him.... Though the room was a bit scattered but the bed was neat... He never thought he could do this but he is doing it and he intend to continue.... He was inclined to ask the king about where he has kept the princess but that will just be foolish.. He will arousing suspicion which is something he doesn't want not at this stage.... He has only one goak now, get the princess out before the night of the blood festival... He reclined his back on the bed thinking of all the pros and cons he can use in escaping..... He was lost.. He knew it isn't going to be easy. Finding Levi and the princess.. He has ask the king he wants to be his brother Levi.. But king Jafar has refused..... He quote king Jafar words in his head'''Your brother will remain where he is, that way if i find out you are lying.. It will be his head you will be seeing.... ''''
The kings words sent shivers all over him but he knew he has to stay strong... Staying strong and believing everything will be possible is the only thing that can keep him alive...... Just then an idea occurred to him....

AKPATU

RACHAEL couldn't sleep, all she keeo thinking about was what she has heard.. The chiefs killed the late king.... That is why the king ghost was in the palace.... She couldn't do anything.. Couldn't say anything when the present ask what was going on.... She quickly remember what the queen has told her.. The king must never know you are seeing the late king's ghost......
She is scared... Very much afraid... Afraid the secret she has learnt might come into light and she will be in danger.... Earlier on she has thought of quitting her job and running away.. Running as far as she can..... What can she possibly do to help the late king... She is just a maid.. A maid trying to make a living with the money that she is paid....
She quickly glance at the time, it was 1:58am...it was midnight already yet she can't sleep because she thinks the late king might come again and she might scream.....
She wonder why she was seeing him and the queen couldn't... What message is he trying to pass to her...
She fold her hands across her chest, she look at her roommate who was fast asleep..... With fear lingering in her.. She lay her head on the pillow....

Levi scan his eyes around... The only light was visible in the currow were the fire lamp..there was no sight of guards anywhere... He look at the rest of the slave, they look like they were fast asleep,some were even snoring .... He quickly stood up from where he was.... Look around again making sure no one was seeing him, he quickly tiptoe out of the currow... No matter what he has to get out from this place... He decided to find Francis...
He shudder with fear as he heard sounds... He took a deep breathe when he realise it was the sound of his own legs... He was confused on where to turn to when he get to the corridor....... "Left or right... "he began to contemplate....

Slowly Francis opened the room dorr, every hour that passes, he opens the room to see if the guard the king has assigned tp guard the room was still there.... But to his utter Disappointmen..anytime he peep from the door,the guard was there......
He sigh,a sigh of relief when he opened the door this time around and noticed the guard was already asleep.....
Not making a noise.. He quickly cross his legs over his bosy since he was lying down in front of the door... He was inclined to find Levi.. ..he has ask sole questions and some friendly guards have told him Levi was taken to the slave currow.... But no one mentioned where the princess was... Maybe they were scared....
He began to run as fast as his legs can carry him...
He became confused when he got to a point.. He try to remember the direction the guard has given him but nothing was surfacing.... Terrified.. He groan

The guard outside Katherine room frown immediately as things begin to hit the door from inside.. He was infuriated.. He felt like going in and pounce on her... He is unable to have a little sleep because of her persistent disturbance....
He sigh, a sigh of relief when she stopped.... Then he heard a low cry.... Moan from inside..... He lean his ears on the door... "Princess.... "He blared out but no answer came...
Slowly the moan began to fade.. Then her voice came again but it was faint like she was struggling with pains....
"Princess, are you okay.... "He ask again.....
He grunts.. Could she be dying... If she dies on his watch the king will him... He quickly brought out the key and opened the door.....
He flung the door open and rush in but there was no sign of her... All he could see were broken plates and vase on the floor....
He shouted faintly when a vase broke in his head.... Slowly he began to black out...Everything went blur.. Then dark.. Just then he drown into an oblivion of unconsciousness.....
Katherine quickly drop the other pieces of the vase on the floor when she realise he was down... Without hesitation, she ran out of the room......
Without an idea of where she was going she began to run through any open space...
Heart pounding she ran through the corridors hoping and praying she finds a way out

TO BE CONTINUED

The three of them ran in their different places.....
Levi hopes he finds Francis...

Francis hopes he find Levi and Katherine...

Katherine hopes and prays she finds a way out..

Will they meet?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
I pray they meet
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Conqueror89: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good job Man.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hamid7(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good job Silver, Keep the updates coming.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
The way they are running around aimlessly. They will only meet the guards.(sadist opinion)
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ahhhh Ops why na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Evold:
The way they are running around aimlessly. They will only meet the guards.(sadist opinion)
its so obvious they will end up meeting the guards.. or probably one of them will be caught
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
God.. silver why did you stop there na
Vuga has change o... love has changed him

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cerowo(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
let them meet, plssss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
They will end up been caught
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please let them meet oh
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
Evold:
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Conqueror89:
Good job Man.
Thanks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
God let them meet and they should escape
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
egwolopretty:
God let them meet and they should escape
me too
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm, they will surely end up meeting the guards or one of them will be caught and i know it will be Levi
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2018
nice 1 silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2018
interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2018
purity23:
pweetygiftofGod

pweetymhi

prudysara

oyinella

Fazemood

pacifust058

devilmaycry

Ann2012

Missclare1

Qasaforlife

Tbekz

praisesG

mayor10

Izaray

mykell56
At ur service ma wink

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 123

ROSE SNORT IRRITATED as Jacob wheezing and snoring sound proliferate ...
Frustrated, disturbed.. Greatly uneasy and unrest, she sat up and glower at him.. She wonder if he knows there was actually a second person he was disturbing from having a good nice sleep with his obnoxious loud snores....
She was inclined to hit him but then an idea cross her mind.... She drool her hands on the bed for his phone, she streamed....
Careful not to touch him, she slowly begin to drool her hand underneath his body.... She puff when she found nothing... She quickly look ahead of him and there it was on top the drawer....
Without hesitation she step out of the bed and walk to the drawer, slowly, not making any grashing and clattering noise with her feet... She didn't want him to wake up to ruin her plans....
She took a deep breathe when she finally pick up the phone....
Frustration etched on her face as she realise it was password....
She rolled her eyes and was at the verge of dropping it... Then she begin to think what the password might be.. 'she thought of putting her name....
She huffs and type in her name.....
She groan softly when it vibrated incorrect password.....
She scoffs when she realise the stupid thing she just did, the bastard will never use her name as password and he will never use his, that will be too simple to get.... '
A roguish feeling surged her spines.. She jut her chin as she weigh the cons and pros of what the password might be....
She pout with a low groan... A deadly feeling of frustration swept through her as nothing came to her head....
She quickly drop the phone, she stare at Jacob who was still snoring with mouth slightly open... She was about to climb on the bed when a thought occurred to her.... She pick up the phone again....
Her inner mind keep screaming to her that what she is thinking might be the password.... With curiosity and eagerness, she decided to give it a try..... She quickly type money as the password.....
Her mouth slack-jawed when the phone opened.....
"Oh my..... "She murmured....
Without ado, she scroll to his contacts...
She frown when she saw the contact saved as Charles... The Charles with the ferminine voice, the bitch who had called him loverboy over the phone, same Charles Jacob said was just a co worker... She was inclined to know who the Charles really is.... She is very sure she is the bitch who has been screwing her husband......
With a big mind, she type some words on the message icon using Charles as the receiver....
She pause wondering if it was the right thing to do... She knit her brows, if her instincts are right, this was the opportunity to meet that bitch... Without a second thought.. She touch send...
She bit her lips when the message delivered...
She quickly deleted it and drop the phone.....
She will be seeing that bitch in the morning.....

With shaking feet Levi continue to run... He stop when he saw a shadow showing on the fire lamp....
Heart pounding, he quickly retrace his steps... He hid himself thinking of the way to turn next... That must be a guard standing there, he was sure of it, he can't risk getting caught.....
He slowly began to walk back not making any noise with his legs... He wouldn't want to draw the attention of the guard...
Legs trembling, he turn around to see if anyone was in sight....
Shock swept through when his upper arm hit a rod.. The rod fell down and clatters on the floor...
His heart raced at tremendous speed When a baritone voice sounded..... "Who is there.. "a few pace from him....
Confused, greatly in a state of bewilderment.. He decided to run back to the slave currow....
He pants with great fear when he noticed the shadow with a fire lamp were drawing near....
Without a second thought.. He started running not caring to look back and not sure if he was going the right way to the currow.....

A guard passing by checking if the other guards were in position quickly saw the light shining from the princess room... He took a closer look wondering why the room was opened.... With a quick pace, he walk to the room... Shock engulf him when he saw a guard on the floor.... He quickly rushed to him, his hands clenched when he noticed the blood dropping from his head.... "Hey.. Hey, wake up.. "He said shaking him,he check his pulse to see if he was still alive... He took in a deep drag when he felt his pulse... He quickly drop the pulse and check the corners of the room....
"The princess has escaped... "He muttered.... He quickly ran outside aad raised alarm........

Spine tinkling, rips roaring.... Francis could feel his blood curdling as he ran through shady and hazy light and dark corridors ....he cursed himself for forgetting such a tiny detail, how could he forget the direction the guard has given to him...
He race to a stop when he saw fire lights approaching...then he began to hear the thunderous and raving foot on the ground... It doesn't sound like the foot of one guard, they were in group....
Fear grip his spines.. His feet grash and tremble.. His fingers clenching against his hip....
He wonder if they know already he isn't in the room.... He bit his lips when he quickly remenber he didn't close the door or did he....
He turn around and decide to run back to where he was running from... Just then by his left he saw an entrance... A slim and narrow corridor.... He quickly rushed in....
His head spin with disappointment when he noticed the other side of it was blocked....
The guards drew closer.... Heart racing fast..his feets and hands stirring and exhilarating... He squeezed his legs and fold his hands across his chest.... His heart pounding against his fist... An instant sweat fueled his face... His body tremble and began to shake when he saw the firelights closing in....
He watch in utter fear and quietness as the first set of guards passed by.. Then the second and the third......
He breathe heavily, sucking in all the air he can take...
He poke out his head when he noticed there were no more fire lamps, he quickly creep out from the tunnel......
He shudder when he felt something running in his body... He quickly shake it off... Drooling his hands all over his shirt...
He emanated when he felt there was nothing there again... He scan his eyes around.... Then he look closely at the side the guards has come from... Without hesitation he began to head that way....

King Jafar groan from the bed as the knock keep coming, with a bare body he shouted "Come inside you fools.... "
The door quickly open and the head guard rushed in....
King Jafar bug his eyes as he saw the uneasy expression etched on his face.... "What is it? He ask anxiously
"They have escaped....? The head guard said with clenched teeth
"Who have escaped....?
"The two boys and the princess... "
King Jafar quickly stood up.... "How was that possible...? He boomed out
"I don't know yet, but i believe the guards have lots of explanation to do...... "
King Jafar curl his lips, then he clenched his fist... "That boy"He growl with furious eyes.. Rage drowning deep in him..... "I want them found.... "He lashed out greatly infuriated.....
"Yes great king.... "The head guard replied and began to walk out of the room...
"Bring me that boy, i will rip out his heart myself..... "King Jafar snarled with rage..
The head guard lour his head then he close the door and left the room....

In a formation the guards began to match scanning their eyes in every corner
They stopped when they saw the head guard approaching.....
"The king want the boys and the princess found and alive... "The head guard said....
"Some of you go that way, others go that way, the rest of you follow me.... "He added..
Without hesitation, the guards began to dispatch to their different directions.... They have one goal,find the boys and the princess....

King Dafuda stare around, the place was hazy... He began to walk around.. Then he heard his name... He quickly turn around...
Shock swept through him when he saw King Jafar holding his daughter....
"Father save me..... "Katherine shouted
He quickly rushed to King Jafar... "Please spare my daughter, i will give you the goldmine, i just need more time...... "
"there is no time, am tired of waiting.. You had your chance.. It's over now.. "King Jafar retorted then he slit Katherine throat.....
"No... Katherine.... "King Dafuda shouted as Katherine lifeless body fall to the ground......
"I warned you Dafuda, you dared me"
King Dafuda continue screaming until he woke up from the dream.......
"Katherine KATHERINE... "He muttered with pounding heart

Panting... Katherine continue running ......she continued to run into the dark... There was no way out, all the corridors only lead to more corridors..... But she knew something for sure, she isn't going back to that room, she will rather die than do that...
She look back.. Fear grip her spines when she saw the fire lamps light... Then shadows.... Just then she knew they were searching for her.....she quickly look forward to continue running then she hit someone.... They lost balance and they both fell to the floor....
Both look at each other as they quickly stood up....
"Princess... "Levi blared out..
"Who are you? She queried
"Don't even think of running... "A guard said from behind them holding a sword in his hands...
They both shiver, they both look around then they noticed he was the only guard with them.....
"For your own sake, you better follow me quietly.... "The guard said...
Levi shudder wondering what he can possibly do....
Katherine glare at him... Then a bad idea ring in her head.. She look around, her eyes fixed on the fire lamp placed in a molded block beside her..
She glower her eyes at the guard as he came closer....
When she noticed he was close enough, she quickly pick up the fire lamp and smash it in his face..
The guard scream as the ignition of the fire splattered in his eyes....
But Katherine wasn't done.. She hit him with it and the oil splash in his body....
With furious eyes, she threw the fire still burning in his body.....
"Princess.... "Levi muttered with wide eyes....
The guard began to scream as his body began to burn.......
His screams echoed in the walls... He began to run with the fire.. Just then he fell on the floor. Trembling... His flesh squeezing,burning, his blood drying up....
"Lets go... "Katherine said as she caught sight of the guards....
Levi quickly followed her....

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2018
TO BE CONTINUED

The three of them ran in their different places.....
[/quote] cheesy cheesy They must be on running competition
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Good job silver, I pray they meet oooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
is good to be smart. I never imagine Katherine to be this strong. kudos to silver, more updates please. very intriguing. nice one if am to really say my mind. I refresh this page every five hours to see new updates and comment. its a mind blowing story. something is repeated in ur other stories, suspense is the key I guess. but come to think of it o, if op finish the story and put it to us the reader to comment. he will surely see loads of comments simply because I see no reason for much delay. must the story reach a year before we see the end. I comment my reserve, op do the needful.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
The rescue force is on the verge of success. Wish them the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.