Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425717 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
WAR!....NICE UPDATE!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Francis master planner. He might be killed by the mob because of his dumb ideas
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maidaboi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Francis the hero
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
OP how is pious MUM and that stupid girl

Tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
nor be small thing Francis dey do o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Silver1996, you too much ooo kiss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
skubido:
OP how is pious MUM and that stupid girl

Tanks for the update
I don even forget say Sonia na one person for the story

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
let the war begin o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Sonia fall our hand big time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Sonia fall our hand big time
As in eh, I swear Carlos would have been history by now.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let them come for the shock of their life
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

No mind her jhor,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
my darling silver.. what's happening..why no update yet
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
silver make sure say before morning you don update before i go come flog you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Allow me to give you that kind of love, even more than the one of Francis
Hmm,can you die for me?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2018
egwolopretty:
Hmm,can you die for me?
die keh, that one serious o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2018
egwolopretty:
Hmm,can you die for me?
Ahh, mogbe,even Francis my mentor for love affair, he never die o... If i die,how will i show you the love

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 118

ITS WAS FREEZING OUTSIDE.., everywhere was wet outside due to the heavy downfall of the rain that started out of the blue....
With cross legs Odumodu relaxed himself on the chair, picking the glass if wine and gulping it down only when his throat calls for it...
He fixed his gaze on his friend who was literally abscent in his thoughts, he etched his face wondering what his friend was thinking that made him left their conversation hanging.....
"Am thinking something.... "Chief Mayo said breaking the silence...
Odumodu gave him a go ahead look....
"I think we should go see Ferico Carter tomorrow..... "he made a sly smile on his face,grind his teeth and continue.... "You know very soon the elite club election will be starting, we need a man like Ferico Carter on our side.. "
"Are you suggesting we go to his house... "Odumodu ask with a mild face
Chief Mayo jut tinged with a smile..... "Yes, we are not sure if he will come if we invite him here, moreover there is a saying that whoever needs something from another should have the longest hand, we need his support in this upcoming election.... "
"We don't know Ferico Carter, we don't even know if he is black or white, don't you think involving him with us now.......
"Involving him with us is the better idea... "Mayo cut in......
"Am very sure Carlos and the rest will be making their moves soon, we need to make ours and we need to do it fast or we might lose every chance of getting Ferico Carter's support..... "

With purse lips and scowled face, Levi watch as Francis was drag away by the guards... He still can't believe Francis stole... He was determined, determined to rescue the princess but his determination will get him killed....
He hid himself in a corner when he saw the angry mob shouting.... "Kill the thief, kill the thief"
Their wicked act startled him, a small mind keep ringing in his head that he should leave, run away, someone might recognize him that he was with Francis... But a louder keem saying he shouldn't abandon his friend...
He clenched his fist, he was confused..... It was Francis decision, he did his best to talk him out of the stupid thing he wants to do but the over determined and zealot stubborn idiot didn't listen to him....
He knew for a fact that Francis was wrong when he said the king is going to take pity on him.....
Slowly with pounding heart, he came out of his hiding place and began to count his steps....
"Ogini save me"He muttered with gritted teeth....
He wasn't sure what to do, Francis irrational decision has made him restless, bewildered....
As much as he doesn't want to die, his inner voice keep ringing to him to save his friend....
He knit his brows tinge with frown lines encroaching on his forehead when he realise there is nothing he could do.... The angry mob has already drag him to the guards and the guards has taken hum to the palace.... It was off limits now.. Too late for him....
He shivered in his spines when he noticed some group of women were prying eyes at him and murmuring words between themselves...
He quickly began to walk away nit caring to know what they are murmuring about.......
Fear engulfed him when one of the women shouted.... "That is the friend of the thief... "

With heavy breathes, Vuga knocked on the door....
He lour his waist breathing heavily when no reply came.. He bug eyes, he knocked again...
He stood erect when the door opened....
"Ahen...... We need to go now"he blared out...
"Go where? Adesa ask curiously....
"There is a plan in motion, we need to go to the place of meeting.... "
Adesa was a bit confused on what he was talking about, but without asking questions, she followed him.......
"What is this about.... "She ask on their way..
Vuga exhales.... "I did some investigation and i found out on the day my father fainted, Azaze was seen on the old lady's abandoned land.... "
"But that's absurd, what would Azaze be doing there, no one goes there, it is rumoured the old lady's ghost hunts the area... "
"He was with someone that day.... "
"The spy....? Adesa slack-jawed
"It could be, my informant said he didn't see the face lf the spy..... "
"But why would Azaze want to meet the spy there, everyone is scared of going to that place"
"Exactly... Because he knows no one goes there,where is the best place one can have secret meetings without interruption.... "
Adesa bit her lower lip.. "You think he is there right now.... "
"You won't believe but you were right, i planned with my father and brother to issue a false statement that he wants to sign ownership of the goldmine to Bajasura.... "
"Bajasura.. The minister of finance in the capital?
Vuga nodded... "But isn't it, after we discussed about it,a guard left the palace.... "
"Could the guard be the spy?
"Am certain of it.... "
"Does your father and brother know?
Vuga shook his head..... "I want to confirm for myself first..... "

Francis trembled, his whole body shook with fear as he was drag into the palace....
With trembling legs and hands, he scan his eyes round everywhere... Great fear prick his spines as he saw the craft images on the wall......
His heart seized to function for a second... ,he cringed his body as fear engulfed him....
He quivered when the guards pushed him forward...
His heart hyperventilate at a tremendous speed as he saw king Jafars grave face.....
He knew it was dumb to be scared but he couldn't help it..... Anyone staring at those eyes that were prying at him with evil intentions will be scared.. Gravely scared...
He took a deep breathe as he try to recover his confidence.....
He clatters with a groan when the guards pushed him on the floor....
"Great king........ "The store owner said.....
He spun around and lavish accolades on him....
Francis lour his head, avoiding king Jagars gaze......
"Boy..... "King Jafars baritone voice sounded....
His voice startled him.... He inhaled deeply ...."Now is the time Francis, dont be scared.. "His inner voice keep ringing to him..
He try to raise his head to meet his gaze then he lower his head back........
"Boy... "King Jafar call out again...
Francis exhales then he raised his head to meet his....
He grimace in pains as a guard kick him hard on the back.....
"When the king calls you, you answer... "The guard raved and kick him again....
The kick sent Francis on the floor...he bit his lower as he try to stand up to balance...
With furrowed brows, he gave the guard a dirty look......
"Why did you steal boy.....? King Jafar ask....
Francis grunts ....."I was hungry... "He replied with a blanch pale face
King Jafar chulkled.. "Did you know it is a crime to steal....?
"Am aware your majesty... But take pity on me, am just an orphan who is trying to make to survive.... "
"Everyone thatis caught stealing is an orphan... That's what everyone say.... "
Shock swept through him.. Just then he knew... It wasn't going to be easy as he has anticipated.....
"Have mercy great king..... "He blared out bowing his head......
"Mercy......"King Jafar said gigling.... "You are still alive because i showed you mercy, the mobs didn't kill you because of my mercy but mercy has a limit.. You disobeyed the law and in doing that you defy me...... "
"Far be it from me to defy you great king.. "Francis interjects..... He sniff....
The thought that he isny going to survive this creep into his head.... He won't be able to rescue the princess if that happens.... The thought of his dead family and a feeling of loneliness resorted him into crying....
"Great king, show mercy On your humble servant...i was hungry and i dared to break your rules.... I didn't kniw what else to do.. I begged for the food but it wasn't giving to me.. For punishment, i will devote my life to you but olease don't kill me.... Make me a slave, a servant but dont kill me"Francis pleaded with tears in his eyes....
"You will devote your life to me.... ?King Jafar said
"I will worship you like a god till the day of my death.... "Francis replied shapily with trembling mouth....
"And who is this one? King Jafar ask as the guard drag another person in....
With curiosity, Francis turn around.. Shock swept through him when he saw Levi....
"Oh no....? He muttered with deep breathe....

Smile beem on her face when he touch her chin.. Her cheeks..
She quivered at his touch... Until now she hasn't realise she love him this much......
"Please stay with me forever.... "She said to him..
He gave her sadistic smile..... Then he kiss her lips.. Gently.. Then passionately.. Intense....
"Francis.. "The other person called out
He pulled away from the kiss leaving her there..
She roared, a scream of frustration.... Tears filled her eyes... Just then she woke up from the sleep
Barbara breathe heavily the moment she stood up... "Francis Francis... "She muttered...
She can't believe he kissed her..... "
She smile at the thought of it, then she touch her lips.... Slowly the smile faded away when she realise it was a dream... That stupid princess has interrupted and Francis walked away from her..... If Katherine hasn't showed uo in the dream... Francis will still be there with her...
With furrowed brows, she threw the tiger skin duvet from her body and step out if the room....
She frown when she Saw her fathers guard standing at the door...
"Get out of my way...? She raved at him..
"Am sorry, your father said you shouldn't leave the house...
She exhales, then furiously went back to her room.... She pace around.... She love Francis.. She has been suppressing the feelings she have for him for the past four years but she cant do that anymore... She loves him, the only thing standing in her way was that useless princess... She needs to see him.... She quickly pick a box from inder her bed.. She opened it and brought out the small dagger...
She hide it behind her and walk back to the palour...
"This is your last warning.. Get out if my way... "
"You can't leave, your father's instruction..."
She drew close to him... "Get out now.. "
The guard sigh...."Am sorry.. "
Without hesitation, she stab him in the stomach with the knife...
The guard grimace in pains and fell to his knees as blood began to gush out from his stomach....
Barbara quickly open the door and ran out

"I told you he will be here... "Vuga said as they hid themselves behind a fallen tree, a few paces away from the old lady's compound....
"But the guard isn't here... "Adesa said choking at her own voice...
"Be patient.. He will soon be here... "Vuga said avoiding her gaze....
He breathe heavily as a strange desire burn in Him.. They were close... Their legs touching each other.... He wasn't really comfortable.. All he could feel was the urge to touch her.. To draw her closely to himself.... To hold her tight and lean her head in his chest so she could feel the way his heart beats for her.....
"Someone is here... "Adesa said shapily interrupting his thoughts...
Francis bug out his eyes as he saw the person.....
Shock swept through them when they saw the person's face....
"Is that........... "Vuga muttered with slack-jawed.
Adesa wring her hands at the sight of him.... "Oh no, your brother is the spy.. "
Vuga could hear the pounding of his own heart.... "No.. It can't be, it doesn't make any sense... "
His brother cant be the spy.. He cant be.. With a feeling of skepticism he ask.... "Gary is the spy?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
sorry for the late update

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2018
this suspense self na killer
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
op kindly do the needful. update with lot of happenings rather than this brief story. op is really trying but the more the stories goes the less the update. just assist ur readers.

omo Gary fall hand patapata, Francis and Levi will rescue Katherine as the story line is progressing. more abeg
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
The enemy is closer than they thought
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for the updates.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
We need more action
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na who be this Barbara wen 1 com set confusion, she better dey her own o.
Am sure king Jafar will forgive them.
Gary can't be the spy,this 1 is hard to believe.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
kelvincoke:
op kindly do the needful. update with lot of happenings rather than this brief story. op is really trying but the more the stories goes the less the update. just assist ur readers.

omo Gary fall hand patapata, Francis and Levi will rescue Katherine as the story line is progressing. more abeg
yes o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Francis can lie o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
sly12345:
Francis can lie o
As in.... I just dey pray make Levi nor go spoil show
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Ahh, mogbe,even Francis my mentor for love affair, he never die o... If i die,how will i show you the love
that means you cannot love me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
so Gary is the spy they have been looking for
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2018
i just can't wait till when the chiefs will see Pious.. just imagine how shock they will be
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Mhen!! All traitors must die! if Gary is one,then he's no exception..
the story lines are dope! More updates bro!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 119

FRANCIS CURL HIS LIPS THE MOMENT LEVI KNELT BESIDE HIM, he wonder what Levi did.. Did he also steal... He remenbered how Levi was against his decision, he couldn't have repeat the same thing he did......
"They are friends great king, they are both thieves...... "The men who has brought in Levi blared out....
Francis took a deep breathe as he stare at Levi....
Levi shook his head in reciprocation....
"So is your friend an orphan also....? King Jafar ask
"We are brothers great king.... "Francis replied shapily....
"Brothers.. Orphan brothers..... "King Jafar said
Levi shudder tinge with fear that etched in his face..... "I didn't steal anything great king, they broyght me here because it was my brother who stole..... "Levi said with trembling mouth
"I see, the brother is paying for his brother's crime....why did you bring this boy if he wasn't caught stealing.... "King Jafar raved at the men...
The men shivered and glance at one another....
"The women who caught him said he stole.... "one of the men said
"Who did he steal from? King Jafar ask
The men look at each other but non answer....
"You were led here by the lies of a woman....... "King Jafar said, he exhales..... "Take this boy out of here, his brother is the thief.... "he added...
The guards quickly grab Levi....
Levi look at Francis wbo was kneeling down helplessly......
"Am not leaving my brother.... "he blared out as the guards begin to drag him away..
He struggled with the guards...... "Am staying with my brother.... "He hollered....
King Jafar signal the guards to leave him alone, they release him immediately.....
"Will you rather die alongside him? King Jafar ask...
Levi swallowed hard,he tighten his lips..... "If it's our destiny to die, then we die together...... "
"What is wrong with you, leave here Levi.... "Francis blared out ......he wonder why Levi will want to do that, Levi was beginning to make irrational decisions like him.. He knew for a fact he will never forgive himself if something happened to him.... "Just leave.... Please... "
Levi suck his teeth, not minding his words, he step forward and knelt beside him.... "Where ever my brother goes, i will follow..... "
King Jafar chulkled..... "Such brotherly love, live together and die together.. You will get your wish then...take them away and kill them...."
Fear engulfed th when the guards quickly seize them...
"Great king i beg you, spare us, we can be of more use to you alive than dead.... "Francis blared out impetuously.
King Jafar signal the guards to wait...... "What can you do?
Francis thought of what to say then an idea cross his mind.. "If we can't be your slaves, then we can be your spies.... "
King Jafar scoffs"spies,who are you going to spy on.... "
"A lot of people, even kings"Francis replied shapily..... "We are small, no one will suspect anything......"he added with confidence
King Jafar laugh hysterically..... "So brave but unfortunately i don't need spies... Take them away and kill them.... "
"The Mogula king is bringing war...."Francis said impetuously....
Levi glance at him... What is he doing...
Once again, king Jafar signal the guards to wait..... "What Mogula king....?
"King Dafuda.... "Francis replied shapily
"How did you know that.....? King Dafuda ask
"Because we came from there, i was a servant to the youngest prince.... "
King Jafar scan his eyes at him... "Go on"
"I left because they treated me like cabbage, and they constantly accused and punish me for things i didn't do,i couldn't take it anymore, so i left... But before i left i eavesdrop on the father and son's discussion, they have no intention of giving you the goldmine... What they will giving you is an unexpected attack..... "
King Jafar chulkled.... "You think if they are planning on a war, i wouldn't know.... "
"They are doing it discreetly, they know there is a spy among them, you made it so obvious on the day you met at the boundary.. Only the family knows about this war.... No one knows again, not even the ministers..... They plan on attacking the day before the blood festival, i believe some of their warriors are already in your land waiting for signal to launch attack"
King Jafar quickly stood up from the throne.... "Dafuda... That bastard"He muttered with clenched fist...
He draw closer to Francis whose heart was pounding..... "You better be sure of what you are telling me, if i find out you are lying, i will tear your flesh limp to limp with my bare hands..... Take him and lock him up, take his brother to the slaves currow.... "
"I want to be with my brother.... "Levi blared out as they were drag away....
Francis and Levi look at each as they were drag to different directions .....
"This will soon be over Levi... "Francis muttered to himself with deep breathe.. For his sake and Levi, he hope that will be true...
King Jafar pace around.. He called the head of guard..... "Meet our spy and find out if he knows anything about the attack, and also comfirm the boy's story.... "
The head guard nodded and left....
King Jafar groan..... "That slowpoke... "He glowered...

Gary took a deep breathe and reclined his back on his bed.. He wonder why his father wasn't doing anything yet, he has try to convince him to give up the goldmine in all possible way but his father wasn't listening.... He quickly stood up from the bed and pull off his shirt, he threw the shirt on the bed and search for a clean one to wear....
He sniff when he smell his armpit....
He quickly pull off the trouser leaving only his shorts....
Just when he when he wanted to enter to enter the small part way use as a bathroom.. A knock sounded on the door, he wonder who was knocking... He quickly grab a piece of cloth and tied it round his waist.... then he walk to the door and quickly unbolt it.......
"Vuga.... "he muttered when he saw Vuga standing there....
With furrowed brows, Vuga enter the room......
"Why that look on your face, is anything wrong....? Gary ask...
Vuga grind his teeth.... "Who are you brother.? He ask infuriated
"What do you mean who i am, what's wrong.... ?
"All this time we have been searching for the spy, never did we know he was closer than we think, how could you do this to us, how could you do this to father.. How....
"Wait, hold on.... What is this about? Gary ask curiously ...
"Don't pretend brother, i saw you, you are the spy.... "Vuga blared out
Gary scoffs"Vuga,do you really think i will spy on my own father, what nonsense are you talking about, how can you insinuate such a thing... "
"What were you doing with Azaze on the old lady's compound.....? Vuga ask anxiously
"Azaze invited me there because he wanted to discuss something very important with me..wait, were you watching me...?
"I wasn't watching you, i went there to see who will be meeting with Azaze and then you showed up.... "
"Azaze only called me there to tell me to plead with father to let go of the goldmine. He did that because he is concern about Katherine just the way we all are, am not the spy, neither is Azaze.... "
"I don't believe you...., the moment i suggested the goldmine be sold to that minister, you went there to tell Azaze because you are the spy..... "Vuga retorted
"Why will i be working with Jafar...?
"Because you want to be king.... "Vuga blared out impetuously......
He wide his eyes as the sound of his words... "That's it, you want father out of the way so you can be king... .."Vuga added
"You are saying nonsense.... I will never do anything to hurt father and am searching for this spy as much as you are... "
"You are the spy, everything that is happening is your fault.. "Vuga retorted...
Infuriated, Gary quickly grab Vuga and pull him against the wall....."Enough of this nonsense... "He raved at him...
"Let go of me... "Vuga hollered struggling to free himself from his grip
"Don't you go spouting any of this nonsense to father, am not the spy, do you understand that.... "He yelled
"Let me go.... "Vuga blared out...
He pants with deep breathe as Gary let go of him..
"We should be searching out a way to free our sister from the hands of that evil man, you should be talking to father to let go of the goldmine to him so our sister can return home not accusing me of being the spy.. What do you think of me,you think i will stoop so low to work with Jafar..... "he exhales pissed at the reason his little brother will accuse him of such a thing.... "Just get out.... "
Vuga frown and walk out of the room furiously......

""twit twoo""The owl hooted from the tree top...
Azaze look up, then he look around, all he could hear was that annoying owl sound... He frown when there was no sight of him....
He was inclined to leave when he saw him coming
"You are late.. "He said when the guard was closer to him...
"It is as you have said, Vuga was watching...... "The guard said...
Azaze chulkled.... "I knew he will be here, i heard he was snooping around asking questions about me, so i ask a man to tell him he sawe here with someone else, how he figured out i was the spy is still a mystery to me, so when you sent me that note that he suspects something from the way he was looking at you, i quickly invited Gary over here because i know Vuga will be here watching..... "
"For a moment, i was actually scared vuga is going to figure out its me that has been giving you all the information.... "the guard said
"You don't have to be scared now, Vuga thinks his brother is the spy and we will keep it that way, who knows, they might up hating themselves or Gary might even end up dead once that foolish Vuga tells the king.... You are save, just keep giving me information and i will continue to protect you... "

AKPATU

"Let me do it your majesty.... "The maid said as Claude began to serve the food...
"Don't worry, i will do it myself.... "Claude reply with a smile... "Go on set the table, the king will be at the dinning soon"
The maid nodded and left the kitchen
Claude dish the food inside the plate.... She was about to cover the the glass bowl of food when the kitchen door opens... She look but there was no one there...
She shudder when the plate she just dished food into fell ln the floor and broke splashing the food everywhere...
She was at he verge of shouting then it occurred to her, it could be him...
With trembling hands and body, she muttered... "King Godfrey, is it you...?
She shivered greatly as the kitchen turned on by itself...
"King Godfrey, are you here.... ?she ask this time with a little bit of confident....
Her heart raced at tremendous speed when the kitchen door close and the cupboards flung open......
She breathe heavily and assured herself not to be scared.... "King Godfrey, i know you here, and i know what happened to you, is that why you are still in this house, because you are not at peace wherever you are... "She huffs when she realise she was talking to herself...
She shook with fear when the fan turned off..... "I know what happened to you, i know your son didn't kill you as everyone believes, i know the chiefs killed you, that's why you are here, because you are angry.. "
She shudder as another plate fell down.... She breathe heavily,fear engulfed her.... "I promise i will bring your killers to justice, they will pay for what they did to you.... "She said....
She spun around slowly with her heart pounding... She took a deep breathe when nothing moved again....

Rachael quickly covered her mouth greatly shocked by what she has heard.... She was just passing when she overheard the queen..... With trembling mouth she muttered.... "They killed the king, the chiefs killed the king"
Shock swept through her when she saw him in her front..... She breathe heavily as her heart raced faster than normal....... With no idea of what to do, she screamed.... She closed her eyes wondering if it was her imagination.. She opened it again and he was still there... "No no no... You are not real... "She said with trembling mouth...
She was inclined to run away.. Then she muster courage..... "Your majesty... "She muttered as tears began to drip from her eyes....
"Your majesty.... "she cried out and slowly drool down to the ground..
Claude quickly ran out from the kitchen... She rushed to Rachael who was crying profusely.... "Did you see him..? Claude ask....
Rachael nodded with tears running uncontrollably down her cheeks...
"Is he still here....? Claude ask
"Who is still here....? Desmond said from behind them...
They both shift their gaze to him...
"What's going on here...? Desmond ask
they couldn't say a word, they just gaze at him...
Rachael watch as the ghost begin to walk away, then she turn her gaze to Desmond...... "They killed him.. "she muttered

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.