Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426398 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ariwa30:
This can't be real.. With money come power and connection.. Pious is just beating around the bush why his mother rot away in Carlos prison and he could not do anything even when he has insider willing to help him. In real life I don't think that Is possible. His mother a case alone is enough to nail Carlos and get him arrested.. May be taka should get him bcoz I hate him with his sluggish way of doing things despite having enough money to March Carlos and overrun him.

Pious doesn't want him arrested... He wants him dead...

Read on, you will soon find out....

Am getting to that.....

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
Eberechi24:
Taka abeg, take it slowly pls.
Haba!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elohobaby:
make dis taka no carry him reggae take spoil Francis blues o...
Francis pls try n have a rethink for d sake of the princess Claude n ur broda who u are yet to met..

thanks silver, pls update cos I can't wait to c wat will happen at dat dinner party..

Typing..........
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
izaray:
I no even understand how Taka brain dey work sometimes self,

Silver pls nothing should happen to Pious

This ur update is too short oh, pls give us something for the weekend grin grin

Thanks for d update

U welcome dear

Typing......

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
manduwem:
Shey I said Francis in that palace was a bad idea.
Sha I don cross fingers make him no come kill him snr bros...
Bt make una tell Samantha say Carlos na green snake for green grass o. Her moves dat has all but awoken Carlos suspicions o so he'll b on his guard for a while.

To u Chief Silver�������
U too much o, but na beg I dey beg make u no give us high BP with 1st class intrigues

grin grin grin

Nor fear bro.. Who 1 die go die wink

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
egwolopretty:
what kind of bad plan is this one na

this Taka self, i nor know how im dey reason
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin
sly12345:
Look at the opportunity to kill all the chiefs
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
do4luv14:

think again its an opportunity for PIOUS & FRANCIS to meet,
hmmm dis TAKA no be here ooo,

if nah him be either PIOUS or FRANCS, walahai, with one full scope, him go wipe the chiefs walahai

silver1996 ah see your work ooo, wen action wan start nah dia suspense dey land,

oya chop knackle come update , sharply sharplest.....!!!

Much love brother........
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nguwap(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Silver. I will be glad if you mention me in your story.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nguwap(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nguwap mean; owner of harvest time or season.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nguwap:
Silver. I will be glad if you mention me in your story.

Mention you as a character in the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nguwap(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
More energy to you (silver1996)our great genus.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is a big opportunity to kill all the chiefs, silver should find a way to save Pious but let the chiefs die..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Samantha
Claude
Francis
Pious
D.P.O
Inspector Kess

VS

Chiefs
Inspector Philip

Who are those that will score, who will win?

Make I wait for silver, make e do his tinz.

Nice story. Waiting patiently for the next update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Please read this little short joke as you wait for update......

HUNGRY AND BROKE

There were three men living together in London. An Afro-American, a West Indian and a Nigerian. They were all starving because they didn't have money to buy food.

However upon coming close to a posh London restaurant in this classy neighbourhood, they decided to come up with a plan.

The Afro-American went in first. After being seated, he ordered a three course meal with white wine. When he had finished the meal, the waiter came by with the bill. "LISTEN MY MAN, I ALREADY PAID YOU!" - the Afro-American shouted! The waiter was very confused because he could not remember being paid. But because he did not want to cause any trouble, he let the brother leave.

Five minutes later, the West Indian walked into the same restaurant and ordered a five course meal with red wine. When he was finished eating, the waiter came by to collect the money for the food. "HEY, HEY, LOOK AT ME CROSSES. BUT AH PAID YOU ALREADY!" - the West Indian shouted. This time the manager came and had to calm down the West Indian, because he did not want anything to upset the other customers. He let the guy go.

Ten minutes later, the Nigerian walked in. And you know how we are. He sat down. Lit up a cigarette, and ordered the most expensive meal on the menu, plus two bottles of Beer. After he had finished, the waiter came to collect the money for the meal, But before the Nigerian could say anything, the waiter spoke to him."Sir, I have been having all sorts of problems all day and I can't understand it. Two other people like you came in earlier and ate, and they say that they paid me but I don't remember getting any money from them so, " Before he could finish, the Nigerian interrupted, rather emphatically, "OGA I SORRY FOR YOU OOOO. BUT DAT NA YOUR PROBLEM. I JUST WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MY CHANGE!!"

update coming.........

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin

Naija no dey carry last
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kill them all TAKAA!!!!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 163

CARLOS QUICKLY TURN OFF THE SHOWER,GRAB A TOWEL...DRY HIS BODY, THEN HE TIE THE TWOEL ROUND HIS WAIST AND STEP OUT OF THE BATHROOM INTO THE ROOM......

He scoffs when he realise she was still there, sitting on his bed.... His gaze shift to the wine on the table... He gritted wondering what she was up to......

"Another surprise......? He quickly ask, water dripping out from his hair into his face.....

Still wearing the pant and bra, she smile and stood up....... Then she walk up to him..... She quickly grasped where the towel was knot........

He exhales.... His d**k springing back to life.....

"You thought i was done......? She ask with pout lips... She let go of the towel, lean her hand on the table.. Then she pick up the bottle..... "You have no ideas the plan i have for you today chief..... "She said and pour the already open wine in the glasses....

"I can't even begin to imagine....... "Carlos said with a weird smile....

She twick her hips... Then she spun round to face him.. The two glasses filled with wine in her hand...... She walk up to him then she gave him one.....

Carlos hesitated a bit before he took it.. He held it in his hand.......

She smile again when she noticed he wasn't drinking it yet... He must suspect she laced something in the wine......

Without hesitation, she took a swig of hers....... She exhales at the sweet breathe of it......

The glass on her left hand, she began to roam her hand on his bare chest waking him even more......

Carlos moan.. A low sensitive moan.. A grunt followed.......

He couldn't picture her reason for doing what she was doing but he was enjoying it..... To the fullest satisfaction......

Just then he gulp down a bit of the glass of wine in his hand.......

"Tasty isn't it........? She ask with a seductive smile....

She drank hers and breathe out the mind-blowing scent in his face..... Then slowly, she hold the towel and slowly drag it out from his waist... His d**k nearly big and hard now......

She smile and press a kiss to his lips... The kiss was soft...slow.... Then she pulled off...... "The wine and my lips.. Which is more tasty......?

A deep throbbing sensation grip Carlos.. Without hesitation he drank the rest of his wine.....gently he place the glass down and quickly grab her by the waist.. His erected d**k pressing her thighs....

He moan in cricles of sensual sensation.... A fierce desire devoured him as her fingers roam in the big cap of his d**k...

Just then he lifted her up and carried her on the bed......
He blink, his eyes began to dazzle.. His head spin.....

He shook his head, then drag her pant down exposing her pinky p*ssy....

He blink again.. His eyes grew heavier.... Then her sexy faint voice rumbled in his ears......

She pushed his head forward and buried him into the warmth scent of her clit......

Carlos pulled his head out.. Not sure what was going on with him.....

She stood up and made him lie on the bed...... Eyes twitching... She climb onto him.......

Little by little, his eyes become shady.. Hazy.. Blur... ,a fresh dose of fatique seized him.. His hands and legs were weak.... Just Then he finally gave in to the drug.....allowing it do his work... Slowly he shut his eyes.........

Samantha wave her hand above his eyes.. He didn't blink... Shocked at the fast rate the drug worked.. She stood up from the bed thinking of a good story she will cook up when he wakes up..... She thought he was smart.... He had hesitated before he drank the wine because he thought she spiked it... She did spiked it but it wasn't the wine she spiked... She spiked the inside edges of the glass and she mixed it with the wine..... The bastard didn't notice.......

She quickly pick up the key from the bed, Ferico Carter man was waiting for her outside.. She quickly brood over the plan.. The plan was to duplicate the key before Carlos wakes up and then get the queen mother and Sonia out of the house when he goes out........ But it will require another plan getting rid of the guards at the gate.....

She arranged him on the bed and slowly,turn on the air condition and cover him with the duvet...... She glare at him and all she wanted to do was kill him..... Then she remember Pious words...... "Don't kill him, killing him like that will be too easy for him.... I want him to suffer, to go through the same pain my mother went through.... Until he begs for death...... "

She wipe off the tear that fell from her eyes.... Without a second glance at him, she left the room.....

Pious sigh when the call ended....

"What did she say.....? Giselle ask shapily

"She did it..... "He said..... "Our man have the key, he's going to get it duplicated then he will return it immediately...... "

"Am scared for that girl.... "Kahefa interjects.....

Giselle took a deep breathe...... "I still stand by what i said...... The police would have handled this better.... They can issue a warrant to search his house... We already know where they are locked, the police goes there and see them and Carlos gets arrested...... This is enough to nail him...... "

Pious took a deep drag....... "I know Carlos and i know how the system operates........Carlos will get out in a minute..... "

"Baby..... We both know that's not the reason you don't want to involve the police...... "Giselle said.....

"Giselle is right..... "Kahefa interjects...... "You have people overseas who know people here, people who operates the system...... "

"I haven't come to send anyone to jail...... "Pious scurred...... "I came to send the demons to hell..... Jail will be too easy for them... I want to take away everything, i want to ruin them... I want them to suffer....

"But baby that could takes months...years even.....

"I don't care how long it takes..... "He raved....... He snort.... "I've been away for five years preparing for this..... Am going to take my time in ruining them....the same way they took my throne is the way i will take everything that belongs to them...then i will kill them... Only that kind of revenge will calm down this dreaded anger inside me........ "He added fiercely and left......

Giselle huff.. Then she placed her hand on her forehead.......

"I don't trust Carlos.. Sooner or later he's going to find out Samantha's plans and he's going to kill her......"Kahefa said

"That man is just a monster that should be put down.... We have to do something...... "

"What can we do.... your fiance made himself clear, he wants them to suffer....... "

"We can't leave the fate of my mother in-law in her hands.... Something could happen and who knows... They might be killed....... "

"Let's just wait for Samantha dear..... Lets pray she succeds tomorrow........."

Claude shudder when she saw the fog making it's way to her.....
She tremble in fear, she couldn't move, couldn't talk she just stood motionless......

She shift aback.... Fear wrecking through her when she saw someone coming from the fog.. Little by little.. He became visible....

She blink... Not believing what she was seeing....but it was him... With shaking mouth she muttered........ "Rick....... "

She shivered when he turn around and started walking away...the fog walking with him as if he was controlling it...

Heart throbbing she followed him through the fog..... She trot forward not wanting to lose sight of him...... Just then she felt someone tapping her.......

Fear licking through her, she sprang up from the bed...... She breathe heavily.....

"Mummy.......... "Liza muttered tapping her again.....

She was dreaming..... Day dreaming.... The same dream of seeing Rick... What does he want..why does he keep appearing to her......

She took a deep breathe then her daughter crankling voice came again......

"Mum is fine.... "She said with pants breathe.....

Liza quickly wrapped her hands around her.......

Slowly.....Carlos opened his eyes.... His sight was hazy.. Heavy.... He wipe his eyes with his hand... Then he realise where he was.... He quickly sat up and the duvet drop down from his body.....

He squeaked when he realise he was naked..... He stare round... The glass.. The bottle of wine and her was gone....

He try to remenber what happened but nothing suffice... All he could remember was they both drank the wine and then he lifted her on the bed......

His heart throb and he quickly check his shirt pocket... The key was there..... He widen his eyes..... What did that bitch do to him.....

He quickly glance at the time, it was 7:38pm...how long has he been sleeping...... Did she drugged him....

Just then the door crank open.....

His head began to bubbled questions,he just sat on the bed staring at her.......

"What did you do.....? He ask with fierce energy....

Samantha made a faint smile..... "Don't you remember chief.... "

Chief Carlos curl his lips..... He try to remember but everything was blank.....

"We had great sex and you slept off..... "

"Why dont i remember.....?

"You had too much to drink... You drank the whole bottle..... "

Carlos grunts, he brushed his hair with his finger wondering what she did.... He scan his eyes everywhere.. Everything was the same way it was..... What did she do....

"It's time for the prisoners to feed......i came so you can grant me permission to go in"Samantha muttered with clenched teeth...... "Their food is ready..... "

Carlos nodded and motioned her to leave....

She left immediately.....

He groan, suspicious of her....

Heart pulsing... Samantha step down from the staircase with the tray of food in her hand.....

Edna and Sonia quickly stood up upon seeing her..

She drop the food and they crunched down together........

"Did it work.....? Sonia boom out...

Samantha smile...... "There will be a dinner party at the palace tomorrow......and Carlos will be there "

"So........! Sonia cut in anxiously...

"We are leaving here tomorrow... Tomorrow we will be free from the devil's net...... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW......?

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#72730143

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

My prediction was very right

I told Evold never to underestimate the strength of a woman(Samantha) but he never believed me grin

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
izaray:
Thanks for the update

My prediction was very right

I told Evold never to underestimate the strength of a woman(Samantha) but he never believed me grin
Don't be so sure yet. Carlos could be having other ideas
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
See suspense abeg

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Evold:

Carlos is a smart man sha
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ann2012:

Carlos is a smart man sha
Sure, but he must go down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Evold:

Hmmm, ok!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
I never knew Samantha was this smart, i guess Carlos never saw that coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thumbs up fot Samantha
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Samantha should watch her back
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Olujames3020(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Carlos is a badoo that always watch his back. Taka can end up killing his brother with the poison. This is getting twisted.......

Thumbs up Silver.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Maybe Just maybe Carlos have a CCTV camera in his room.

Sliver1996 please let things favor Francis and Pious please de Chiefs have done a lot of evil. it's time for their cup to be full.

Any remember that part where Rachel had her name? I guess the late king was behind that so that she can her Taka n Fransis plan.... my little thought tho
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
nothing must happen to Samantha o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by manduwem(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=cyndy1000 post=72831469]Maybe Just maybe Carlos have a CCTV camera in his room.

Seriously, we r taking Carlos for granted here.
Dat dude didn't get to b a kingpin mafia boss by believing in coincidence. I just pray Samantha shudnt lose her life in the crossfire that's sure to come.

Thumbs up to the Pen boss (Chief Silver)
No worry u're the only good Chief among them�

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.