Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425759 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by KhalifaDam: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kudos to you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for d update.
I hope Francis does nt regret dis plan of his
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmm....silver, silver, silver hw many times did I call u? I comment my reserve...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Look at how someone wants to kill his brother

silver, Giselle and Claude who is more beautiful biko, because this description is confusing me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:50am On Nov 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 165

AS PIOUS AND GISELLE MADE THEIR WAY IN WITH PIOUS THUG BEHIND HIM....

Pious noticed some of the guards were staring at him... They must have recognized him...

He didn't reply to any of their greetings instead he held his head high as he made his way inside........

The palace has changed alot, alot of changes that wasn't the way it was five years ago......

"Mr Carter....... "Carlos said welcoming him in...

The rest of the chiefs stood up and shook her hands with him, they all sat round a glassy table in the compartment room awaiting the presence of the king and queen.......

The chiefs eyes fell on Giselle whose hands were still stuck on Pious....

Chief Buzo lick his lips as he stare at her gormlessly... She was like a goddess on earth....

They all sat down all exchanging glances....
Giselle sat beside Pious... With a smile she stare at the chiefs...she watch them closely.. The men her fiance had told her destroyed his entire family...

"Mr Carter...... "Carlos called out with a wide grin.... "You didn't tell us you are married.... "

"Oh Chief....., i haven't really had the chance to introduce her to you, this Giselle, my wife to be.... "

"Giselle.....!, Carlos muttered with a smile...he pout his lips....

"A pleasure to meet you all chiefs.... "She said in a honey sweet tone....

For a moment, chief Ayu just sat gazing at her....

"The palace is beautiful and pleasing stunky..... "Pious said.....

The chiefs except chief joseph giggled....

"It's a palace Mr Carter, nothing less should be expected...... "Chief Buzo replied....

"of course you are very right,nothing less should be expected.... "Pious replied....

Chief Ayu fused his eyes on Giselle who was clinging to Pious arm....

He threw her a smile when she turned her gaze to his direction... To his utmost surprise she smiled back......

"Am very glad to be here, sitting in this palace.... "Giselle added

"Of course dear..... "Chief Azuka jump in when Chief Ayu wanted to talk... "The palace is a place of comfort......"

Giselle smile and cling to Pious even more.....

"So chiefs i heard someone is sending all of you threatening notes.... "

"Threatening note.....?Chief Marcus ask immediately...... "How did you know about that Mr Carter....?

"He brought me one.... "Pious said pointing his hand at Chief Joseph....

Chief Joseph became The Centre of attention as they all shift their gaze to him.....

"He thought am the dead guy..... "Pious added calling back their attention....

Chief Joseph snort but didn't say a word....

"Am really sorry Mr Carter....."Carlos said..... "Everyone of us here miss that boy that look exactly like you..... "

"Miss......! Pious exclaimed.... He gritted...... "His outburst at my house doesn't show he miss him.... It showed the contrary......

"My mistake Mr Carter..... "Chief Joseph spoke up...... "he adjusted himself...... "So right now in the middle of all the chiefs, i plead your kind heart to forgive me..... "

"C'Mon Chief what are you doing..... "Pious cut in...... "I would have probably done same if i were in your choose.... "

"Why don't we forget the whole threat thing and dine together as one........"Chief Buzo spoke up....

Carlos grunts... His left eye glaring at chief Joseph for making such a big mistake..... "The threat sender has told us what she want... "

"Which is......? Pious ask...

Carlos scoffs.... "It must have been on the paper you received from my friend..... "He shift aback and lean his back on the chair.... "You see Mr Carter, so many people has tried really hard to drag us down... Our competitors in the market keep doing everything to tarnish our images.. They render lies and false talks to people and police......

"Lies......!, Pious scurred.... Then he scoffs......

"You are a rich man Mr Carter, you should know this, our enemies tend to do everything to destroy us but the God fearing chiefs that we are.. We just ignore them until they get tired and find someone else to pest.....

Pious nib his lips..... "So this threat sender is just someone like that.. "

"Exactly Mr Carter...... "Carlos replied..... "But instead of boring you with this talks, let's talk business....... "

Just then the king and queen with crowns on their head walked in.....

Pious glance at him.. Then his gaze shifted to his wife......
Shock engulf him, he couldn't believe it, it was her, the girl he wanted to marry.....

He stare at the king then he recognized the face... Though he didn't knew him well but he knows it was Carlos son... He's the bastard sitting on his throne.....

The king and queen trot forward and a guard drew out the chair reserve for them out....

Desmond eyes met Pious.... For a moment he just sat staring at him remembering where he has met a face like him... Just then it occurred to him.... It was him... Pious..

Claude couldn't believe what she was seeing... He's alive and so is his brother....
A jarring wave of trepidation engulfed her..... She couldn't think straight, she just fix her eyes on him.....

"Your Majesty..... "Carlos said as Desmond threw a glance at him..... "This is Ferico Carter....., Mr Ferico meet the king and beloved beautiful queen.... "

"Greetings your majesty..... "Pious said....

For a moment, Desmond just sat staring at him... His inner mind screaming at him it was him...... He look again at his father wondering why he has brought h to the palace if he knows he's the prince....

He shift his gaze back to him.. Wondering if its just a coincidence......

"Your kingdom is beautiful your highness....... "Giselle said breaking the silence....

Desmond shift his gaze to her... He puff wondering why he haven't see her since.. He must have been so engrossed in his thoughts that he doesn't know who was sitting beside him and who were surrounding him....

"Thank you miss.....

"Am Giselle"She cut in....

Claude gaze caught Pious's... For a slight second, they sat staring at each other.... The enormity of their shock engulfing them....

Claude took a deep breathe as he look away.....

Heart throbbing Francis reclined his head on the pillow.... His head brooding over what he did....
He swallowed hard,then he sat up, those painful memories began to swarmed their way into his head again...

That rage, that anger that has eluded him before came back running in him... Taking control...

He lie down back, his eyes suken inside.. Wet with tears......

He spranged up when the door opened....
He puff and lie his head bavek when he realise it was Taka.....

"What are you doing here......? Taka ask shapily...

Francis grind his teeth but didn't reply...

"The maids are already dishing the food into the plate ready to serve the chiefs..... "

Shocked he sat up again.... "The chiefs have arrived.....?

Taka gave him an askance look....... "You didn't know......?

He bit his lip...... "I have been here since i did what i did.... "

"Are you feeling guilty now, you know you shouldn't be doing that.... "

Francis swallowed then he wipe his eyes to stop the tear from dropping.......

"They are about serving the food to them, you need to be there...... "

"Why should i be there.....? Francis ask shapily...

Taka drew closer to him...... "The sweetest form of revenge is standing tall watching your enemies die...."

With trembling hands, he stood up from the bed.....

"Sober up Francis, when the chiefs dies today, tomorrow.. A new dawn will begin for you...."

Francis nodded and grudgingly followed Taka out....

"So Mr Carter, when are you planning on getting married to her.....?, Desmond ask..... "I mean you have the money, what are you waiting for......?

Just then, some guards came in with different types of wine and plastic waters... They arranged them on the table placing each wine and water in their fronts....

Giselle glance at Pious who flexed his fingers at the question.....

Pious chulkled...... "We'll soon be getting married your majesty.... "

"When, you know time waits for no one.... "Chief Azuka added....

"Or are you waiting until she's swept away by someone else.... "Chief Ayu added....

Pious laugh....... Then he glance at Giselle..... "Are you going anywhere.....? He ask jokingly...

Giselle poke her eyes at him....... "Probably when i get tired of waiting..... "

They burst into laughter.....

Annabel cross her legs as she watch the TV show on the tv.... She stare at Jacob whose head was on her leg.....

Just then her phone began to ring.... She look at the caller... She hissed when she noticed it was her brother....

She ignored the call and continue watching her program....

She sigh, a sigh of relief when the call ended.....

The call came again sending frown lines on her forehead.... With a huff, she remove her legs and lay Jacob's head on the chair......

She glance at him, making sure he was still sleeping.... Then she pick up the phone and went to the kitchen to answer the call.......

She swallowed, hesitated a bit then she answered the call.......

"What.....! She muttered.. Exasperation coated in her voice.....

"Are you pregnant now....? John ask from the other end...

She rolled her eyes regretting why she answered the call...... "No... "she said with clenched teeth...

She heard him sigh, probably a sigh of disappointment........

"What are you waiting for before you make that man get you pregnant again..... "

Annabel gritted getting irritated by her brother's attitude......

"Look,i can't talk right now.... "She said brusquely

"This is serious Anna..... "John voice raved........ "You need to get pregnant soon or probably this night, i don't want anything jeopa......

"Bye...... "Annabel said harshly then she ended the call.... Infuriated she switched the phone off.....she was tired of her brother persistently rulling her life...

Slowly Francis followed Taka to the doorway of the compartment room......
He puff when he saw other guards and maids there.....
Two guards were guarding the door while the rest stayed in a corner.....

Some maids whispered things to theirselves... He wasn't sure what they were saying but there was shock in their expression....

Just then, they began to carry the meal in...

Heart pounding, he watch as they went in with the food.....

He peep inside, the chiefs, the king, the king wife and, probably Ferico Carter and another girl he didn't know were sitting round the table....

"They will die soon..... "Taka whispered in his ears......

Fingers propelled against each other, he move closer to take a closer and clearer look as the food were served and placed in front if them....

The mouth-watering aroma made everyone around silivate but that wasn't his problem......

Shock swept through him when he saw Ferico Carter's face... He blink not believing what he was seeing.. Then he look again.. This time closer... He widen his eye lens.... Gazing inside.....

His heart almost bursted out of his chest as he saw him well.... Legs trembling.... Head spinning and bubbling up different questions he muttered..... "PIOUS"

Taka quickly drag him aback......
"Just watch and see Francis..... "Taka muttered over his shoulder.....

He weigh the pros and the cons of the possibility of it.. It can't be, it can't be him.....

His heart almost drop dead as the maids finish serving...... His eyes fell on the queen then Ferico Carter.......

He watch as each of them raise their spoons......

"Just count to ten Francis... They will soon be falling their heads on their plate.... "Taka muttered......

He couldn't think... His mind screaming at him it was him.. That was his brother.....

His heart raced in tremendous speed as he serve the food with the spoon.......

Without hesitation he ran in.......

"Francis..... "Taka boom out....

Horror struck his eyes when he saw him clearer, it was him.. It was his brother.......... But he wasn't even looking at him, he was so focus on his gigling and laughter.....

His heart burst into flames the moment he raise the spoon to his mouth followed by the other chiefs....

Not knowing what to do, in that fast pace he drag off the table cloth

Every action stopped as everyone turned to face him.....

The whole food fell and pour on the ground.... The plates,the wine bottles and glasses broke the moment it land on the floor scattering the pieces around..........wine flowed freely on the ground....

Everyone's eyes stare at him..... He became the cynosure of all eyes...

Pious quickly drop the spoon as he saw him... His heart skipped.......

Carlos widen his eyes as he saw Francis, then he quickly remenber the younger prince.... He quickly shift his gaze to Pious then to Francis.... He couldn't believe it..... The two brothers are here.........

Just then his phone began to ring in his pocket.... With a shocked expression he pick up the call.....

"We have a problem chief..... "Ted voice sounded....

Carlos drop the phone when the police walked in.....

Everyone stood up at the sight of the police.........

"Chief Carlos you are under arrest...... "Kess said.....

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2018
my heart skipped a little bit when Francis enter to face pious. this is really interesting. silver, you can imagine how addicted I am to this story for me to comment at this time of the day.... more ink to your pen.... the queen mother and Sonia are now at the police station courtesy of Samantha the good Samaritan..... Annabel is in for it because pregnancy is not easy to come by like that...... ride on silver1996

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 4:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Am so enjoying dis tori like indomie
Welldone bro, more wisdom
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:33am On Nov 11, 2018
See reunion ooooo

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2018
MORNING FOOD(Food for thought)

THE WEIGHT OF THE GLASS

Once upon a time a psychology professor walked around on a stage while teaching stress management principles to an auditorium filled with students. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the typical “glass half empty or glass half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, the professor asked, “How heavy is this glass of water I’m holding?”

Students shouted out answers ranging from eight ounces to a couple pounds.

She replied, “From my perspective, the absolute weight of this glass doesn’t matter. It all depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute or two, it’s fairly light. If I hold it for an hour straight, its weight might make my arm ache a little. If I hold it for a day straight, my arm will likely cramp up and feel completely numb and paralyzed, forcing me to drop the glass to the floor. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it feels to me.”

As the class shook their heads in agreement, she continued, “Your stresses and worries in life are very much like this glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and you begin to ache a little. Think about them all day long, and you will feel completely numb and paralyzed – incapable of doing anything else until you drop them.”

The moral: It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses and worries. No matter what happens during the day, as early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the night and into the next day with you. If you still feel the weight of yesterday’s stress, it’s a strong sign that it’s time to put the glass down.

GOOD MORNING

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2018
kelvincoke:
my heart skipped a little bit when Francis enter to face pious. this is really interesting. silver, you can imagine how addicted I am to this story for me to comment at this time of the day.... more ink to your pen.... the queen mother and Sonia are now at the police station courtesy of Samantha the good Samaritan..... Annabel is in for it because pregnancy is not easy to come by like that...... ride on silver1996

Tnks bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2018
toyhin123:
Am so enjoying dis tori like indomie
Welldone bro, more wisdom

Tnks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Ann2012:
See reunion ooooo

Thanks for the update OP

U welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2018
God, wahala

What has Carlos done this time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Thanks silver1996 , Happy Sunday
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
I want Carlos and the gang of chiefs fed specially to the Infammacumuno. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by oladjir(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Thank u for this story
God will increase and enrich u
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Thank God, let Carlos be arrested
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2018
My heart was beating fast as I was reading this last episode.
Guy u are the best!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Silver1996:
MORNING FOOD(Food for thought)

THE WEIGHT OF THE GLASS

Once upon a time a psychology professor walked around on a stage while teaching stress management principles to an auditorium filled with students. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the typical “glass half empty or glass half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, the professor asked, “How heavy is this glass of water I’m holding?”

Students shouted out answers ranging from eight ounces to a couple pounds.

She replied, “From my perspective, the absolute weight of this glass doesn’t matter. It all depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute or two, it’s fairly light. If I hold it for an hour straight, its weight might make my arm ache a little. If I hold it for a day straight, my arm will likely cramp up and feel completely numb and paralyzed, forcing me to drop the glass to the floor. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it feels to me.”

As the class shook their heads in agreement, she continued, “Your stresses and worries in life are very much like this glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and you begin to ache a little. Think about them all day long, and you will feel completely numb and paralyzed – incapable of doing anything else until you drop them.”

The moral: It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses and worries. No matter what happens during the day, as early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the night and into the next day with you. If you still feel the weight of yesterday’s stress, it’s a strong sign that it’s time to put the glass down.

GOOD MORNING

Thanks man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
I held my breath throughout the whole episode. You will be arrested for attempted murder if I don't recover in time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
God, wahala

What has Carlos done this time

Brother.....

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hollysaint:
Thanks silver1996 , Happy Sunday

U welcome brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin
ObaKlaz:
I want Carlos and the gang of chiefs fed specially to the Infammacumuno. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
oladjir:
Thank u for this story

God will increase and enrich u

Amen..

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Silver i don't like the way i was shaking in this episode oo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by hidhrhis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Silver I'm feeling u
U are unpredictable
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mychiveous(f): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oga silver pls give us afternoon food.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Silver1996... Silver1996....... Silver1996 ooooooo........

nah suspense you wan tak keeeeee........ Uuussssss,

come update. Ooooooooo, .......
silver1996......./
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Temmuizza(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow,wow so far so good,d story is a hit,thanks so much for dis lovely piece Mr silver ride on
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Eberechi24(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Today is a day of judgement but still I don't need police interference.
whatever happens let justice be served
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
The two brothers are finally reunited
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Silver and sunday flexing, i know say he don forget us go flex for one place grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.