Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426765 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
manduwem:
So any one with knowledge of the admins abeg drop a name here, I'll do the rest n inform the group abeg

I mentioned one up there
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Afz9095(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm sure it's spam bot not a ban as stated by someone above, he should mail the mods. Please help us unban silver1996 Cc: Obinnau, Divepen1
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 166

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS...... "Desmond retorted stepping over the broken pieces to meet Carlos.....

"You are under arrest for force abduction and locking up of the queen and Sonia..... "Kess said

A jarring prostration rushed through everybody including the chiefs who didn't know.....

"You defied the law under section 269 of the country constitution prohibiting kidnapping and force abduction and ill treatment.. You chained them up like a dog.... "

"Do you have proof of what you are saying.....? Desmond raved

Heart pounding Francis stare at them.. He couldn't believe what he was hearing......

"Handcuff him.... "Kess said to the other policemen standing...

Without hesitation, they put handcuffs on Carlos hand....

"Chief..... "One of the policeman muttered..

Anger wrecking through him... Carlos grunts and quickly followed.....

The rest of the chiefs quickly followed putting an end to the dinner party......

Desmond groan as he watch the police drag his father away... With furious eyes he stare at Francis.......
"Guards..... "He shouted infuriated

"Take him to the torture room and torture him.... "Desmond said..

Pious heart skipped when the guards took hold of Francis.....
The enormity of the shock and wild surprise still etched on his face....... "Come on your Majesty, the boy must have a reason for doing this....

"Stay out of this Mr Carter...... "Desmond growled.... Rage swimming in him....... "Take him away..... "He hollered

Francis keep looking at Pious as he was drag away by the guards.......

Desmond groan and shift his gaze to Pious.... "Am sorry Mr Carter but this dinner is over..... "Desmond added and left him...

Pious swallowed.. Inclined to pounce on him....

"Don't worry Mr Carter..... "

He sigh when Claude's voice interrupted his thoughts......

"He will be fine..."Claude added...... "I will take care of him.... "She said and quickly followed her husband.....

He couldn't believe it his brother is alive... And here in the palace.. So close to him.....

"Let's go..... "Giselle said to him..

He swallowed hesitated a bit, wondering what they will do to Francis.. He has to do something...

"Baby...... "Giselle called out...

He groan and quickly step out of the compartment followed by Giselle and his thug....

The maids quickly rushed in to clear the broken bottles,glasses and plates from the floor.....

Taka jut his chin as he watch Pious walk away... He brood over what just happened then he shook his head and muttered....... "Stupid Francis..... "

Pious couldn't still believe it, everything that happened moments ago began to re-happen in his head as the driver drove the car home....

His brother is here, it was like a dream to him.. He swallowed hard... He can't leave him like that, he needs to go back but wouldn't going back reveal his true identity he's trying so much to hide..... He quickly remenber Carlos arrest.... Carlos will think he did it....

He grittrd wondering who could have told the police, then it occurred to him... He quickly shift his gaze to Giselle...... "You told the police, didn't you....? He ask brusquely....

"Told the police what.. "She replied crisply.....

Pious snort..... "You are the one who have always insisted we tell the police..... "exasperation in his voice

She lour her lips...... "You think i did that..... "

"I don't know, if you didn't do it, how did the police find out...... ?

"Isn't it a good thing they found out, he has been arrested, your mother is saved.... "

"So you told the police....?

"I didn't... "She replied crisply...... "I will never go against what you said..... "

"Then who told the police....?

"Where are you going.....? Claude ask the moment Desmond satrted trotting towards the parking lot..... A guard walking alongside him.....

"To the station..... "He said... Exasperation coated in his voice.....

Claude exhales.......

"Are you coming.....? Desmond ask...

"No... "She said crisply..... "I still have things to do inside, you go on.... "

Without another word, Desmond made his way to the car....

Claude watched as the driver drove the car out of the palace....

She sigh, the memory of what happened earlier made it's way back to her head.... He was Pious.. But what pondered her the most was why Francis threw the whole food away......

She shudder at her thought....then she slack-jawed her mouth..... "Did he poison the food so he can kill the chiefs.... "She thought to herself.....

The policemen sniff, some covering their nose at the odour that was protruding from Edna and Sonia's odour.....

They both sat on a bench near the counter.... Happiness caoted in their cheeks, despite smelling they were glad they were out from that horrible place they were locked in for five years......

The DPO entered....the scent coming from their body sniff it's way into his nose.. He felt pity for them....Carlos is a monster, in all his years in the service he has never come across such monster.....

He lean closer to them not minding the bad stench......
"Do you have anywhere to go your majesty..... ?

"Yes..... "Edna said faintly..... "My husband's brother is coming to pick me from here..... "

The DPO swallowed and shift his gaze to Sonia....

"She's with me..... "Edna interjects.....

The DPO nodded...... "How long have you been locked up there..... ?

"Since the bastard killed my husband... "She said with fierce energy.....

"Can you repeat this in front of a judge..... ?The DPO ask...

"I will do anything to make that bastard paid for everything he has done to me and my family... He murdered my entire family........"

"He's going to pay... I will make sure of that..... "The DPO said.....

Just then a police man came and led them to the back of the station because of the offensive odour from their body......

Tears flowing freely from his eyes... He try to move his body.. His hands.. His legs... But he couldn't, they were tied down with a rope to the table.....

He wasn't sure if the tears were tears of joy or sadness but a part of him wished that was his brother... He look so much like his brother....

He scan his eyes.... He shivered when he saw the guards that were standing by the door....

He sniff, more tears slipped out.... The chiefs would have been dead by now... But if that was his brother.. He would have be dead too......

His heart raced at tremendous speed when the door opened......

"Your Majesty..... "A guard said quickly...

"Leave us...... "Claude said....

The guards left immediately...

She close the door and shift her gaze to Francis......
She grind her teeth.... And quickly brood over what happened... If he hasn't drag that food down, what would have happened to her........ "Why did you drag the food down.....? She ask immediately.... Vexation coated in her voice...

Francis sniff again, the moment he poisoned the food sink back into his head..... He knew for a fact he did a stupid thing dragging the whole food down but he couldn't kill his brother if that was him....

"Answer me.....? Claude raved.....

His whole body quivered...he couldn't say anything.. Couldn't move.... The memory of his brother filled his head... Five years ago.. His brother told him to run.. To survive... He thought he was never going to see him again and then.........

He swallowed hard, tears making it's way into his mouth.. His nose........

"Where you trying to kill all the chiefs......? She resounded.. This time a bit gentle...

He snort... A sniff followed.... He quickly remenber what she had told him.. She knows he is Francis, she knows what happened to his father.... Probably his entire family.......

"Where you....? She blared out again.. This time a bit rough on her voice....

An atom of frustration swept through him... That fierce anger fired it's way back into him... Taking residence wanting to take control......... "Yes..... "He hollered......
More tears burst out of his eyes

She curl her lips..... "The chiefs weren't the only ones sitting on that table, you would have killed me, you would have killed the king... What if my daughter was sitting there also, you would have killed her too.... "

He grunts... His eyes reddened..... "I didn't know what to do.... Those chiefs killed my parents and destroyed my life...... You have no idea what i have been through..... "He hollered...

"That doesn't change the fact that you try to kill me..... "

"Am sorry, i was looking for a way to take you out of there before i saw him..... "

She snort......"You mean your brother...... ?

"Please help me... Get me out of here, i need to meet him...... "

Carlos furrowed his brows as he walk into the cell......

"You are not getting away from this one Chief..... "Kess said and lock the cell....

Carlos chulkled, then he quickly frown....

The rest of the chiefs stood at the counter mumbling words to each other......

They all started throwing questions at the DPO when he entered......

"Am sorry chiefs but no one is seeing Chief Carlos today.... "The DPO said...

Infuriated.. They began to leave,some angry that Carlos could hid such a thing from them.. The queen has been alive all this while and non of them were notified....

"Did you know about this......?Chief Azuka ask Buzo the moment they were outside.......

Buzo suck his teeth.. Then he remenber when he had told Carlos the rest of the chiefs should be notified about the queen's whereabouts but Carlos had refused.... He said the more people that knows, the more problems will come... So since then they had kept it a secret......

Just then Desmond driver drove in......

They stare at him nor even bothering to acknowledge him as a king... Instead they began to enter their cars....

"Where is my father.......? Desmond snarled...

Buzo grunts..... "Inside..... "

Without hesitation... Desmond went in......

He was shown the DPO's office...

The DPO couldn't refuse the king such thing, so he showed him the cell they had kept him and then he excuse himself giving them privacy.......

Eyes sparkling anger... Desmond look at his father...........
"How did this happened Father......? He ask

Carlos scoffs.... Then he went close to him and placed his hands on the bars...... "I don't know son...... "

"What do you mean you don't know, you have always been so careful......"He gritted calming down his nerves and level of outburst...... "What were you thinking chaining the queen all this years...... I thought you....... "He pause then he look around.... "Killed every one of them..... "He added gently

"Go home son, i will take care of my problems..... "

"How can i rest bearing in mind that my father is at the verge of going to prison.... "

"Am not going to prison.... I will be out of here soon... very soon..,so go home and watch that boy closely.... "

"What boy.....?

Carlos exhales..... "The boy who threw the food away.... He look like the younger prince that went missing five years ago.... "

"Missing or died..... ?Desmond queried...... "You told me they were all dead... And today i saw the prince and now you saying his younger brother is here too...... ?

"Just watch him... There is a reason he threw that food away....... "

"Of course he threw that food away because his brother was there....... "He took a slight pause as it hit him...... "Do you think he tried to poison us.......? He ask shocked.....

"That is what i want you to find out.... Let's know their motives... Their plans....... And then we can handle them and make them disappear again, for good....... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW...... ?

sorry for the late update, i was ban jor... But it's been lifted now.. All thanks to you guys......

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God Silver is back.
Nice one. I'm expecting more from you.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Carlos may God punish you. Rubbish man you must go down embarassed

Silver we don miss you die wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
what's the reason for the ban silver1996...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 167

"WHERE IS HE.....?

The guards crumbled at the fierce sound of Desmond voice....

"The queen let him go.... "A guard said with shaking mouth.....

Infuriated Desmond he left them....
It wasn't long before he got to his room.. He met Claude sitting on the bed.....

"Why did you release that boy....? He snarled... A deep anger swallowing him up....

Claude stood up to meet his gaze..... "It was a stupid bet he made with his brother..... "

"What stupid bet......? He retorted....

"He told me he and his brother has been making bets to do the impossible things...so today.. He bet he will pour the whole food down.....,the price was that his brother will be his slave for a month..... "

Desmond groan.....

"Why are you so tense..... And what exactly did your father do that made the police arrest him..... ?

He blink... Then try to calm his nerves.. He knew anything stupid reaction from him will make Claude find out the truth... He knew Calude suspects his father was responsible for the late king dead... Any stupid thing he does now will confirm her suspicion and he's scared of what the outcome will be....... He has to do this discreetly without her finding out... He will do as his father had said.. He will watch him closely.......

"The police said he abduct the queen and Sonia......, what queen and who's Sonia....? She ask with clenched teeth...

Desmond snort........ "I don't know what my father got himself into.... "he said crisply

"You went to him, didnt he tell you anything......?

"He said someone is setting him up.... "He lied not sure what to say..... She hates his father he knew that for a fact......

"Who......?

"I don't know"He said with gritted teeth... He puff, shift his gaze away then turn to face her..... "My father has so many enemies.. Someone could have set him up....

"By chaining a queen and another girl in his house.....? She interjects....... "That doesn't make any sense"

"It doesn't... ,Even i dont understand...... "he said shabbily

"So what queen was found in his house.....? She ask patiently waiting for the big fat lie....

He took a deep drag.... He weigh the pros and cons of what he's going to say.... "The former queen of this land.... "he said after much thoughts... He told himself there was no need hiding the truth.. Sooner or later she's going to find out it was her.....

"What......?, Your Father has locked her up all this years.... What sort if a man is he....? She retorted

"Even i don't understand my father sometimes, what was he thinking locking the queen up....?

She swallowed hard..... "How are we sure he didn't murder the late king and his children.......?

"I don't know that either...., what happened here today made me realise i don't know my father at all.... I don't even know what to think... Could someone be setting him up or he really did that...... "He said crisply....

Claude rolled her eyes at him, she saw his doleful eyes.. Just then she began to contemplate if he knows his father killed the late king or not.... He could just be pretending..........

The memory of what happened keep reoccurring in Francis head.....
He saw him.. That was his brother. The resemblance cant be a coincidence.. It was definitely him.. He might have change his hairstyle.. But he knew that face.. It was the face he grew up with.....

He shivered.. His heart almost bursting out when the door opened......

He sigh and quickly shift his gaze back to the window, he knew What Taka wanted to say.. He mess up.. Big time.. That was a big opportunity, a kind of opportunity he won't be getting anytime soon.. He threw it away because he saw a man who look exactly like his brother.. Who might be his brother.....

"What were you thinking......? Taka said shapily as soon as he closed the door...

Francis didn't look at him.. His head was filled with the thoughts of Pious.. his mother.. his dead Father... his eyes began to gather tears.....

"Why did you do that...? Taka ask again...

He spun round to face him...... He grunts finding words to say....

"You would have killed those chiefs.. How could you be so stupid...... "Taka boom out

"That was my brother....... "Francis replied shapily

Taka jut his chin...."Who was your brother......?

"Ferico Carter...... "He muttered crisply...... He huff......"I don't know.. He look like my brother..... "

Taka scoffs..... "You are crazy... Your brother is dead... You let emotions stopped you from doing such a simple task..... "

"What if he's my brother.....?

"You don't know that...., if that were your brother, why would he be dinning with the chiefs.....?

Taka curl his lips when Francis gave no reply..... "That isn't your brother Francis, your brother is dead... That person is one if them.. One of the chiefs... You should have let all of them died.... "

Francis look away... Taka's words ringing in his ears...... Without looking at him he said...... "You said you were going to take the queen from there.. Why didn't you do it..... "

Taka knit his brows....... "I forgot..... "

"You forgot.....!....he scurred turning round to face him.... "She would have died.... "

"Well she didn't die.. You made sure of that..... "

"That doesn't still change the fact that she would have died.... "

"That was the plan.... Make all traits of the new king and your father's killers disappear......"

"I didn't plan on killing innocent people..... "Francis latched out......

He sigh at his own outburst... Then he quickly turn back to face the window........ "Am sorry...this isn't your fault, you were only trying to help....... "

Taka puff and fold his hands...... "So what's your plan now.....?

Feets trembling.... The chain marks sharply showing in her hand... She drag her feet to the front of the cell...... Anger surged through her when she saw him....there were no trace of tears in her eyes, or track marks on her reddening rough face. Her eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard......

Carlos sniff..... "Edna... "He said and stood up to meet her... His hands on the bars..... "I was wondering when you will come visit me.... "

His eyes were a knife in her ribs, the sharp point digging deeper. Where there had been love,life was now a total emptiness, but not in any vulnerable sense. Uncomfortable with the void, he had filled it with an emotion she was more at ease with - raw anger......a passion for a deadly payback........

"You stink alot...... "Carlos said shifting aback a little........ "It seems someone saved you today.... Who would that be......?

Her eyes flashed with indignance and rage, much like lightning on a pitch black night......

She scoffs...... "You have no idea Carlos.... "She retorted with anger boiling deep in her... Churning within her........

"Is there something i should know.....? Carlos ask with a wry smile....

He took a deep drag when she kept quiet...... "Have you come to tell me you will kill me, you will make me suffer, don't you get tired of saying that ... You've been making those empty promises for the past five years..... "

She scoffs... Fires of fury and hatred smoldering in her small narrowed eyes as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge......."You think they were empty promises.....?.... She curl her lips.... "Those promises were filled with hatred... And i will bring them to pass no matter what i have to do..... "....

fury, torrent of rage, tiny bubbles of froth formed at the corners of her mouth, face contorted with the venomous furrowed brows, brewing anger like tea in a pot into her boiling up inside........she quickly show him her wrist, the marks of the chains were visibly seen...... "Today am free from your chains but i promise you this, tomorrow you will be wearing my chains as bracelets.... For five years i have survived seeking for this day to come.... In your case.. You will plead for death and you will feel the wrath of a mother........ This is my promise to you Carlos... Remenber this day........ "

Still shocked, Kess look at Sonia.. He couldn't believe it, she was alive... That bastard has been holding her on this time... All this years.... He sniff, wiping a sweat from his brow then he walk close to her.......

Mouth clenching.. Fingers propelled against each other, he look at her.. Those strange feelings he was having for her five years ago made it's way into his head... He took a deep drag shoving the thoughts away......

"Am really sorry for everything that happened to you, it must have been horror going through that pain..... "He said with clenched teeth.....

"You can't even begin to imagine.... "Sonia muttered

His eyes met her eyes.. Her face was rough.. Her skin darker but she was still beautiful...... "I search for you, i thought you left, i also thought the bastard had killed you.... "

She exhales.. The memory of Steve running back into her head.... "You should have search harder inspector...."

He pout, then fold his hands..... "I know... I gave up too quickly.... "

She nib her lip but didn't reply..

"So where are you going now....? He ask anxiously

She wince.... "The late king's brother is here, he's taking us to the city.. I will find my way from there....."

He snort... A bit glad that she was leaving.. That she was finally going to have a life that has been shortened by Carlos....

Pious kept pacing around in the house, he was glad.. Glad he was finally going to see his mother........

"She's finally coming home.... "Kahefa said.....

Pious sat down... Then the thought of who might have told the police creep back into his head.. Who could it be... Who could have told the police his mother was chained up......

Heart pounding he stood he heard footsteps... First Zuru came in...... Then she..... Followed by Samantha and Sonia

Tears flowed from his eyes immediately as he sight her.... He was breathless... Wasn't sure what to do....

With trembling feet not minding the offensive odour from her body... He ran towards her and hugged her... Tightly.. Tears flowing freely......

"Pious..... "Edna muttered in tears not letting go of him..... All the bad memories began to elude her.....she was here finally reunited with her son.....

Just then a thug came in...... "Mr Carter...... "

Pious blink, more tears rolled down then he let go of her....... And face the Thug....

"The queen is here....."The thug said....

"The queen.....? Pious said shocked.....

He quickly shift his gaze to his mother.... "Mum please hide... She can't see you here..... "

Edna nodded as Zuru, Kahefa and Giselle led her away... Followed by Samantha and Sonia

He wipe his tears and motioned for her to come in...

The thug left, it wasn't long before Claude walked in....

For a moment they just stare at each other not saying anything.....

"To what do i owe this visit....? Pious ask abruptly.......

"I brought something for you...... "She said and look to her corner....

Heart pounding.... Eyes twitching Pious watch as Francis walk slowly inside........

"Wha.. T.. T....

"You don't need to pretend Pious, am on your side..... "She said....

"Pious...... "Francis muttered... Tears rolling down.....

Pious swallowed hard..... Mouth shaking he muttered Mum.......... "

"Mum...... "Francis muttered with clenched teeth.....

Just then Edna came from a corner.....

Her heart skipped......... "Fra.... n.... "

"Mum...... "Francis shouted... More tears splashing out....

Heart almost cracking open... Francis rushed to her.. Into her embrace......

Pious joined in the embrace...

Their eyes drip with tears. Their walls, the walls that hold them up, makes them strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from their chin...rubbing down their faces.. Jaw, into the embrace......an extreme tears of joy....

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by hidhrhis(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Good job Bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Awwwww...I'm so happy right now. I can imagine the family reunion cheesy

Weldone Silver, after you na you jhor kiss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ven97: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the update bro. I can't wait to see Carlos suffer.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chedoson(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
what a heart ♥ touching reunion
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chedoson(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
what a heart ♥ touching reunion cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Creamyebony2017(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok am not crying sad sadsomething just entered my eyes i guess cool....SILVER1996!!! you're the MAN��� ....i read 72pages in 2days shocked shocked please keep this up, more ink to your pen;more data to your phone��

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Millionstar33(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Tnx Silver,The Story Waz Awsome
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Big thanks for the update, and thanks for the reunion of #KINGGODFREYFAMILY. am waiting to see the end of #CARLOS. grin grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Double update. Wow thanks silver1996. Welcome back
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dis silver bad gannnn....... See as e return , come make me cry dis afternoon ehn

chaii, infact, you tiri, as in 3much silver1996,
more golden oyel to ya mighty pen....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
See Reunion smiley

Silver1996, you're the Boss cool
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
wow...am so short of words... c reunion after everything... Thank u very much silver...more inspiration,more grace...God bless u
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Awwwwwwn that reunion part really made me cry. I'm so happy they are together now but I feel they would still face greater challenges as Carlos would not just give up easily. Thanks Silver for everything.. I'm so happy that you're back

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
what epic re-union!!! Thump ups Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by akvocalz: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
God bless u bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thank u silver, u re d best
Please make sure Carlos does nt leave dat place o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who is the King now?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by gennysq(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Overwhelming joy cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
cry Thank you silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shawnz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oh mehn!!!! See goose bumps all over my body.....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shawnz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
I av always bin a ghost reader on this forum, but mehn!!!! Silver, u good!! Thumbs up ma man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oya gbefun

Respect man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Anny505(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Am so emotional right now because Francis is still needed by Ogini grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by niyo001(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
silver1996 dis is my first comment infact i dont know how to compliment you bro,u re too too much......

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ovuru2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have been a ghost reader on this forum, but Silver1997, you are too good

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.