Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Some Men And Their Warped Mindset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men And Their Warped Mindset (4417 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2018
Now, take no offence my lovelies, but I feel the need to address a matter.

First of all, this was necessitated by @Upsetgirl's post. Hey, girl, I'm sorry for calling you out, but it's either you're such a huge attention-seeker, you're just nuts or you're simply a guy trolling on Nairaland.

Now, to the guys. Honestly, this issue I'm talking about has well been overflogged. It's irksome the way some of you quickly tag a girl a prostitute. I mean, c'mon. You're dating a girl and shagging, she expects you to take care of some of her bills, and you very quickly start calling all girls prostitutes?

The truth is, if you're with a girl, (whether or not you're fvcking is quite irrelevant), and you claim to love her, it's only natural that you'll do certain things for her. It is no obligation, yes, and she doesn't have to be broke first before you do stuff for her. It's just the way these things work...and it darn well won't be changing anytime soon. It's one of the ways you show care. If you'll do stuffs for a friend or a sibling, why not a girl you claim to love? It's being good, for goodness sake. wink

Allow me also, to explain why I think some girls begin to feel really entitled when you're sleeping with them. By default, most girls are not sex-freaked. A girl doesn't do the chase, she can go months and years without having sex. But this isn't the case with guys. A lot of guys go women-hunting basically for sexual gratification. Now, you're with a girl who would otherwise not be fvcking if she wasn't with you, and then you want it all so often, every other day if given the chance. The average girl sees it as her pleasing you, making some sort of sacrifice. So, in her head, it's only fair you do stuff for her, too. I mean, there are tons of other guys out there and she isn't paying them any attention. You're the one taking her time, loyalty and the goodies down there...Lol. While this may be wrong on some levels, it doesn't make her a prostitute either. It's not a business transaction, it's supposed to be a relationship. Feelings are involved. She's not doing it with every other person. She doesn't exactly make those demands like it's her right and she'll sue you if you don't meet them. She probably looks for a button to press, and makes entreaties. That's how she gets you to do things for her.

There's also a percentage of girls who feel you won't be with them if sex isn't involved, or that you'll cheat on them. Still yet, there's another percentage who think sex deepens bond and sh*t like that.

Now, what I personally find wrong in this, is a girl being weak and unscrupulous...sleeping with a guy because you think he'd leave you if you don't. Well, let him go! While I might be an advocate of abstinence, I still know that doesn't work for everyone. But you girl, should only do what you want to do. Forget the sentiments. You like him, you've got the hots for him, you wanna screw him, do it just because you want to, not because you expect him to give you money for it. But if you go about having the hots for every Tom, Dick and Harry and feeling like a 21st chick, so indulging yourself, well that's lack of self-control...promiscuity.

So, to the guys that call every girl a prostitute and say they won't spend a dime on a girl, well, you're deceiving yourself, and most likely, you're broke. No apologies. Oh, yes, and there's the consideration that you've only been attracting leeches who don't care two hoots 'bout you. So, check yourself. A real man, not broke, not bitter, and has got what it takes to attract a decent, smart girl won't come online ranting that all girls have a prostitute mentality. Yes, he knows that there are so many girls like that, but he knows also, that there are a good number who aren't like that...and knows not to make the others his priority. And yea, they know how to take care of their women.

So, dear Mr, who calls all girls prostitutes deserving of nothing, ranting online and typing all manner of obscenities, I'm telling you that you probably have a problem. Look for a solution. Bye!. kiss

N:B. Don't be in a hurry to quote me when you haven't read and understood properly. I won't even bother replying. Let it be clear, if you don't understand anything else that I'm not advocating/in support of sex in exchange for material gratification. No way.
I was only trying to provide an explanation of how I think some girls view and justify these things. It may not be whollistic.

11 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by greatnaija01: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2018
WORD!!!!
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Gistforme(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2018
With all dis write up naw how much u want make this thread visitors contribute..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2018
's

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

First of all, this was necessitated by @Upsetgirl's post. Hey, girl, I'm sorry for calling you out, but it's either you're such a huge attention-seeker, you're just nuts or you're simply a guy trolling on Nairaland.

Now, to the guys. Honestly, this issue I'm talking about has well been overflogged. It's irksome the way some of you quickly tag a girl a prostitute. I mean, c'mon. You're dating a girl and shagging, she expects you to take care of some of her bills, and you very quickly start calling all girls prostitutes?

The truth is, if you're with a girl, (whether or not you're fvcking is quite irrelevant), and you claim to love her, it's only natural that you'll do certain things for her. It is no obligation, yes, and she doesn't have to be broke first before you do stuff for her. It's just the way these things work...and it darn well won't be changing anytime soon. It's one of the ways you show care. If you'll do stuffs for a friend or a sibling, why not a girl you claim to love? It's being good, for goodness sake. wink

Allow me also, to explain why some girls begin to feel really entitled when you're sleeping with them. By default, most girls are not sex-freaked. A girl doesn't do the chase, she can go months and years without having sex. But this isn't the case with guys. A lot of guys go women-hunting basically for sexual gratification. Now, you're with a girl who would otherwise not be fvcking if she wasn't with you, and then you want it all so often, every other day if given the chance. The average girl sees it as her pleasing you, making some sort of sacrifice. So, in her head, it's only fair you do stuff for her, too. I mean, there are tons of other guys out there and she isn't paying them any attention. You're the one taking her time, loyalty and the goodies down there...Lol. While this may be wrong on some levels, it doesn't make her a prostitute either. It's not a business transaction, it's supposed to be a relationship. Feelings are involved. She's not doing it with every other person. She doesn't exactly make those demands like it's her right and she'll sue you if you don't meet them. She probably looks for a button to press, and makes entreaties. That's how she gets you to do things for her.

There's also a percentage of girls who feel you won't be with them if sex isn't involved, or that you'll cheat on them. Still yet, there's another percentage who think sex deepens bond and sh*t like that.

Now, what I personally find wrong in this, is a girl being weak and unscrupulous...sleeping with a guy because you think he'd leave you if you don't. Well, let him go! While I might be an advocate of abstinence, I still know that doesn't work for everyone. But you girl, should only do what you want to do. Forget the sentiments. You like him, you've got the hots for him, you wanna screw him, do it just because you want to, not because you expect him to give you money for it. But if you go about having the hots for every Tom, Dick and Harry and feeling like a 21st chick, so indulging yourself, well that's lack of self-control...promiscuity.

So, to the guys that call every girl a prostitute and say they won't spend a dime on a girl, well, you're deceiving yourself, and most likely, you're broke. No apologies. Oh, yes, and there's the consideration that you've only been attracting leeches who don't care two hoots 'bout you. So, check yourself. A real man, not broke, not bitter, and has got what it takes to attract a decent, smart girl won't come online ranting that all girls have a prostitute mentality. Yes, he knows that there are so many girls like that, but he knows also, that there are a good number who aren't like that...and knows not to make the others his priority. And yea, they know how to take care of their women.

So, dear Mr, who calls all girls prostitutes deserving of nothing, ranting online and typing all manner of obscenities, I'm telling you that you probably have a problem. Look for a solution. Bye!. kiss

hey, you must be stupid for tagging me in this trash.

if you want your man to spend then be ready to spend.

Wikipedia defines a prostitute as any lady who takes money or other material gifts in exchange for sex.

sorry I'm not a golddigger, my threads are just meant as hooks to catch fake feminists.

if you have a job you won't have time to post this trash.
nobody is obliged to buy stuffs for you, they can only buy if they want to.

14 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Allow me also, to explain why some girls begin to feel really entitled when you're sleeping with them. By default, most girls are not sex-freaked. A girl doesn't do the chase, she can go months and years without having sex. But this isn't the case with guys. A lot of guys go women-hunting basically for sexual gratification. Now, you're with a girl who would otherwise not be fvcking if she wasn't with you, and then you want it all so often, every other day if given the chance. The average girl sees it as her pleasing you, making some sort of sacrifice. So, in her head, it's only fair you do stuff for her, too. I mean, there are tons of other guys out there and she isn't paying them any attention. You're the one taking her time, loyalty and the goodies down there...Lol. While this may be wrong on some levels, it doesn't make her a prostitute either. It's not a business transaction, it's supposed to be a relationship. Feelings are involved. She's not doing it with every other person. She doesn't exactly make those demands like it's her right and she'll sue you if you don't meet them. She probably looks for a button to press, and makes entreaties. That's how she gets you to do things for her.

because someone had sex with you, you expect him to foot your bills.. which of his bills are you going to foot?

please next time when creating useless threads don't tag me because it seems you're the attention seeker here.

11 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Interesting. Nice to see it from your side (ladies) as well. smiley

For the first time I will have to agree with what the mumu poster up there (TheUpsetGirl) has said.

Giving money to your woman is no biggie, any right thinking guy knows that to guard against your girl being snatched by someone else, he has to at least provide some basic necessities she needs.

It becomes a problem when the lady expects you to provide for her everyday living and in the process becomes a leech.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2018
I have many male friends that aren't broke but don't spend for their gf's but they help their friends.

I have a particular male friend, his dad is a politician and he's also into yahoo something but I don't see him spending on girls, he once told me he can only spend if the girl spend on him ,everybody got opinions.

goodbye
and please don't ever mention me in your posts

4 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Interesting. Nice to see it from your side (ladies) as well. smiley

do you understand what she meant?
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

do you understand what she meant?

I understand but it's a flawed thinking. I agree with the point of us guys providing the basic stuff but what I don't agree to is the fact that because I am fvcking you I have to be totally (100%) responsible for your every needs. That's just wrong and such warped mindset is a perfect depiction of what entails in Nigeria today. Hence the reason girls keep complaining their guys don't do enough for them and using that as an excuse to go date more guys so they can increase their financial pool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by DynasTee: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

If you have job as well you won't reply her almost immediately

4 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
You have a point.. You can't claim to love a woman and you won't be able to help her in a little way you can

7 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Shugavee(f): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

i agree with you but i also think if the lady is finacially okay aswell, she would reciprocate

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by DynasTee: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

You gat no job as well because if you do you won't reply her almost immediately
Or maybe you are a Yahoo Girl?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by donstan18: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2018
PROSTITUTE

- A woman, or other person, who performs sexual activity for payment.

-A woman, or other person, who is perceived as engaging in sexual activity with many people.

-A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour.

If you area lady reading this, check yourself if you are a prostitute or not.

5 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
i agree with you but i also think if the lady is finacially okay aswell, she would reciprocate

Of course. No matter what, it's a two-way street. Both individuals are supposed to show care and support. There's always something that can be done.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by folake4u(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
This is gonna be interesting shocked

3 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
guys are quick to quote where bible said women should be submissive but always skip and forget that the same bible admonished them to take care of the bills.
well,that's there business. if I'm dating you and you show some selfishness and tight fisted attitude I will just dumb your sorry ass.

6 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
All you wrote up there only apply to short ugly boys with mouth odor.

my girlfriend is forever scared of losing me to numerous girls that are hanging on my neck you would not expect her to feel she is pleasing me by fúcking me would you

3 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
guys are quick to quote where bible said women should be submissive but always skip and forget that the same bible admonished them to take care of the bills.
well,that's there business. if I'm dating you and you show some selfishness and tight fisted attitude I will just dumb your sorry ass.

Was waiting for your comment. You never disappoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Was waiting for your comment. You never disappoint cheesy
yes,I'm not one these girls that parade here with pretense written all over there faces.they will claim dependent in one thread,while they beg for alms in another thread.

I can't date I stingy guy.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

I understand but it's a flawed thinking. I [b]agree with the point of us guys providing the basic stuff[/color][/b] but [color=#000099]what I don't agree to is the fact that because I am fvcking you I have to be totally (100%) responsible for your every needs. That's just wrong and such warped mindset is a perfect depiction of what entails in Nigeria today. Hence the reason girls keep complaining their guys don't do enough for them and using that as an excuse to go date more guys so they can increase their financial pool.

I think both guys and ladies should provide the basic stuffs.. provide for the guy and he provides for you.

no double standards fake life

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
some of these ladies speaking from both sides of their mouth. mtchew.undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I think both guys and ladies should provide the basic stuffs.. provide for the guy and he provides for you.

no double standards fake life
provide what and what?excuse me.undecided
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

yes,I'm not one these girls that parade here with pretense written all over there faces.they will claim dependent in one thread,while they beg for alms in another thread.

You're always candid and that's a good thing wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Of course. No matter what, it's a two-way street. Both individuals are supposed to show care and support. There's always something that can be done.
which then nullifies your post

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

when a girl calls you stingy just know she's trying and failing to use you. its good news.

11 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

when a girl calls you stingy just know she's trying and failing to use you. its good news.
who are you to be used biko ubuntu.undecided

don't you know you are useless already?
do you need me to tell you that?how can a broke love lorn like you mention the word'use" when there's nothing good in you to be used.
take your time.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

@bolded.. thank God you've noticed them
they preach independence and equality between in some threads ,while they beg for basic stuffs in another thread.

let's be real

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

who are you to be used biko ubuntu.undecided

don't you know you are useless already?
do you need me to tell you that?how can a broke love lorn like you mention the word'use" when there's nothing good in you to be used.
take your time.
ifi was useless would you be talking to me?

4 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

which then nullifies your post

No, it doesn't. There's nowhere in the post up there where I said a lady can't or shouldn't do stuff for her, man, too. Let's take a marriage, for instance, each person has their primary roles. But one person occasionally performing the role of the other does not negate the fact that it's the other person's primary responsibility.

It is the primary duty of a husband to provide, but a wife can as well do this. It's the same thing in a relationship, only that there are no obligations. Are You, clear, Mr Ubunja? smiley
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ifi was useless would you be talking to me?
in other words,you are just seeking for my attention? just get out already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘please Marry Me’ – Lady Searches For A Husband Online / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.