Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Some Men And Their Warped Mindset - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men And Their Warped Mindset (4440 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

@bolded.. thank God you've noticed them
they preach indepence and equality between in some threads ,while they beg for basic stuffs in another thread.

let's be real
the goal is to be real.whether dependent or not.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

No, it doesn't. Let's take a marriage, for instance, each person has their primary roles. But one personally occasionally performing the role of the other does not negate the fact that it's the other person's primary responsibility.

It is the primary duty of a husband to provide, but a wife can as well do this. It's the same thing in a relationship, only that there are no obligations. Are You, clear, Mr Ubunja? smiley
crystal clear.
so you gona bring your virginity?

4 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
feminism ideology is being misinterpreted in Nigeria.
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

in other words,you are just seeking for my attention?
just get out already.
was my queation too hard to answer that you have to respond in offtopic gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

provide what and what?excuse me.undecided

lmao.. since you don't know, let's forget about it.
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Shugavee(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Of course. No matter what, it's a two-way street. Both individuals are supposed to show care and support. There's always something that can be done.
exactly well said!! Fact is no woman either rich or not wants a man who isn't finacially stable!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by highpriestess: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

was my queation too hard to answer that you have to respond in offtopic gibberish?
deh your lane zimbo.don't let me start with you.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

lmao.. since you don't know, let's forget about it.
lol UpsetGirl is crazy but in her own twisted way she's giving NL's inconsistent feminists a run for their own money!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
I insulted that dude called preshbills when he created a thread with the topic; sending some ladies to school is a waste of money.
somehow I agree with his post
you were sent to school, you advocate for equality yet you created a useless thread and you're still saying providing for the family is the basic responsibility of a man, so of what use is your education? feminism doesn't require one partner to be the basic provider, it requires both partners to be the basic providers.

useless thread, I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

deh your lane zimbo.don't let me start with you.
e-threats , oh puleeze

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by apenaola(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
guys are quick to quote where bible said women should be submissive but always skip and forget that the same bible admonished them to take care of the bills.
well,that's there business. if I'm dating you and you show some selfishness and tight fisted attitude I will just dumb your sorry ass.

Bible is talking about marriage.
A man that cannot provide for his household is worse than an infidel
Wife should submit while husband should love.
And never forget that bible admonished wives to be of helping hand.

Though I'm not against providing for one's gf/bf if u gat d financial strength but it's not mandatory. "We can give without loving but we can't love with giving". "Solomon love God and he gives"

Let us give in love, and ladies shouldn't see it as an obligation that their guy must give and again whatever he gives take it with joy and learn to reciprocate.
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by wtfcoded: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Keep kwayet op
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by emelda86(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Interesting. Nice to see it from your side (ladies) as well. smiley

For the first time I will have to agree with what the mumu poster up there (TheUpsetGirl) has said.

Giving money to your woman is no biggie, any right thinking guy knows that to guard against your girl being snatched by someone else, he has to at least provide some basic necessities she needs.

It becomes a problem when the lady expects you to provide for her everyday living and in the process becomes a leech.

I have fallen out of love for so long I need love but I can't go about with placards that I need love I really want to be loved by someone who will adore & cherish me...
Some are lucky some are not
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
emelda86:

I have fallen out of love for so long I need love but I can't go about with placards that I need love I really want to be loved by someone who will adore & cherish me...
Some are lucky some are not

Don't give up on love sis. There is someone out there for you. Trust me once you fall in love with the right one nothing else in the world matters. It's a 24 hour feeling of bliss.

From your post I see you've been hurt in the past, and I feel you are the trusting, loyal and loving type. Don't change who you are because of past experiences of being hurt by someone that never appreciated you. I don't know if the fault was yours or from him, but learn from it for future relationships. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by ImaIma1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
It is not about the guys being broke. It is being stingy and having a poverty or poor mentality.

You don't have to have much to give.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by emelda86(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Don't give up on love sis. There is someone out there for you. Trust me once you fall in love with the right one nothing else in the world matters. It's a 24 hour feeling of bliss.

From your post I see you've been hurt in the past, and I feel you are the trusting, loyal and loving type. Don't change who you are because of past experiences of being hurt by someone that never appreciated you. I don't know if the fault was yours or from him, but learn from it for future relationships. Cheers smiley

Thanks a bunch
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by emelda86(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

U analyzed me well... so loving & caring with a very fragile heart
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Akious2k2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

who are you to be used biko ubuntu.undecided

don't you know you are useless already?
do you need me to tell you that?how can a broke love lorn like you mention the word'use" when there's nothing good in you to be used.
take your time.
Easy... I will like to point it out that not all stingy guys are broke... Once a lady knows a man's financial worth, even if he's stingy, she looks the other way and stays put

My opinion
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by henryhemon(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Interesting. Nice to see it from your side (ladies) as well. smiley

For the first time I will have to agree with what the mumu poster up there (TheUpsetGirl) has said.

Giving money to your woman is no biggie, any right thinking guy knows that to guard against your girl being snatched by someone else, he has to at least provide some basic necessities she needs.

It becomes a problem when the lady expects you to provide for her everyday living and in the process becomes a leech.

If it's about your girl being snatched boy you 're on a long thing, cuz someone will always have more than you do. Your spending power is someone's change. The point is it's a natural thing to give if you love someone not because of the sex(both of you enjoy it) it becomes a problem when it is an obligation.
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Earthquake1: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
What does a lady bring to the table if not sex

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by CAPSLOCKED: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Now, take no offence my lovelies, but I feel the need to address a matter.

First of all, this was necessitated by @Upsetgirl's post. Hey, girl, I'm sorry for calling you out, but it's either you're such a huge attention-seeker, you're just nuts or you're simply a guy trolling on Nairaland.

Now, to the guys. Honestly, this issue I'm talking about has well been overflogged. It's irksome the way some of you quickly tag a girl a prostitute. I mean, c'mon. You're dating a girl and shagging, she expects you to take care of some of her bills, and you very quickly start calling all girls prostitutes?

The truth is, if you're with a girl, (whether or not you're fvcking is quite irrelevant), and you claim to love her, it's only natural that you'll do certain things for her. It is no obligation, yes, and she doesn't have to be broke first before you do stuff for her. It's just the way these things work...and it darn well won't be changing anytime soon. It's one of the ways you show care. If you'll do stuffs for a friend or a sibling, why not a girl you claim to love? It's being good, for goodness sake. wink

Allow me also, to explain why I think some girls begin to feel really entitled when you're sleeping with them. By default, most girls are not sex-freaked. A girl doesn't do the chase, she can go months and years without having sex. But this isn't the case with guys. A lot of guys go women-hunting basically for sexual gratification. Now, you're with a girl who would otherwise not be fvcking if she wasn't with you, and then you want it all so often, every other day if given the chance. The average girl sees it as her pleasing you, making some sort of sacrifice. So, in her head, it's only fair you do stuff for her, too. I mean, there are tons of other guys out there and she isn't paying them any attention. You're the one taking her time, loyalty and the goodies down there...Lol. While this may be wrong on some levels, it doesn't make her a prostitute either. It's not a business transaction, it's supposed to be a relationship. Feelings are involved. She's not doing it with every other person. She doesn't exactly make those demands like it's her right and she'll sue you if you don't meet them. She probably looks for a button to press, and makes entreaties. That's how she gets you to do things for her.

There's also a percentage of girls who feel you won't be with them if sex isn't involved, or that you'll cheat on them. Still yet, there's another percentage who think sex deepens bond and sh*t like that.

Now, what I personally find wrong in this, is a girl being weak and unscrupulous...sleeping with a guy because you think he'd leave you if you don't. Well, let him go! While I might be an advocate of abstinence, I still know that doesn't work for everyone. But you girl, should only do what you want to do. Forget the sentiments. You like him, you've got the hots for him, you wanna screw him, do it just because you want to, not because you expect him to give you money for it. But if you go about having the hots for every Tom, Dick and Harry and feeling like a 21st chick, so indulging yourself, well that's lack of self-control...promiscuity.

So, to the guys that call every girl a prostitute and say they won't spend a dime on a girl, well, you're deceiving yourself, and most likely, you're broke. No apologies. Oh, yes, and there's the consideration that you've only been attracting leeches who don't care two hoots 'bout you. So, check yourself. A real man, not broke, not bitter, and has got what it takes to attract a decent, smart girl won't come online ranting that all girls have a prostitute mentality. Yes, he knows that there are so many girls like that, but he knows also, that there are a good number who aren't like that...and knows not to make the others his priority. And yea, they know how to take care of their women.

So, dear Mr, who calls all girls prostitutes deserving of nothing, ranting online and typing all manner of obscenities, I'm telling you that you probably have a problem. Look for a solution. Bye!. kiss

N:B. Don't be in a hurry to quote me when you haven't read and understood properly. I won't even bother replying. Let it be clear, if you don't understand anything else that I'm not advocating/in support of sex in exchange for material gratification. No way.
I was only trying to provide an explanation of how I think some girls view and justify these things. It may not be whollistic.

I EVEN THOUGHT YOU HAD SENSE.

I KNOW BETTER NOW. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by CAPSLOCKED: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

I understand but it's a flawed thinking. I agree with the point of us guys providing the basic stuff but what I don't agree to is the fact that because I am fvcking you I have to be totally (100%) responsible for your every needs. That's just wrong and such warped mindset is a perfect depiction of what entails in Nigeria today. Hence the reason girls keep complaining their guys don't do enough for them and using that as an excuse to go date more guys so they can increase their financial pool.

YOUR SISTER THE OP SAID SOMETHING VERY RETARrDED..
THAT WOMEN CAN GO FOR MANY MONTHS WITHOUT THE URGE, THAT IT'S JUST THE MEN'S THING. SO INTERCOURSE IS JUST LIKE FAVOUR TO YOU, ME AND ALL MEN IN GENERAL.

SO THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO EQUATE SEX WITH MONEY ( ONLY MEN'S MONEY THOUGH). SHE THINKS SEX MUST BE BOUGHT.

I NOW SEE THE REASON WHY SHE WAS DUMPED RECENTLY, AND DIS-ENGAGED. NO LIVING MAN WOULD LIKE TO MARRY SOMEONE WITH THIS TYPE OF REASONING.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by mistyebby(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT WOMEN CAN GO FOR MANY MONTHS WITHOUT THE URGE, THAT IT'S JUST THE MEN'S THING. SO INTERCOURSE IS JUST LIKE FAVOUR TO YOU, ME AND ALL MEN IN GENERAL.

SO THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO EQUATE SEX WITH MONEY ( ONLY MEN'S MONEY THOUGH). SHE THINKS SEX MUST BE BOUGHT.

I NOW SEE THE REASON WHY SHE WAS DUMPED RECENTLY, AND DIS-ENGAGED. NO LIVING MAN WOULD LIKE TO MARRY SOMEONE WITH THIS TYPE OF REASONING.

Haba..calm down. smiley

All MEN AND WOMEN IN GENERAL have heard you! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I wonder where she was told that women can go for months or a year without needing sex, very funny. My girl literally rips my clothes off me once she is sex starved and all hell will be let loose if I say I'm not in the mood when she is Hot. And this is a soft taciturn pretty lady. So tell me women can stay months without needing sex cheesy. The folly cheesy grin
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
mistyebby:

Haba..calm down. smiley

All MEN AND WOMEN IN GENERAL have heard you! wink

Abi O grin My man CAPSLOCKED don vex cheesy
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by CAPSLOCKED: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

I wonder where she was told that women can go for months or a year without needing sex, very funny. My girl literally rips my clothes off me once she is sex starved and all hell will be let loose if I say I'm not in the mood when she is Hot. And this is a soft taciturn pretty lady. So tell me women can stay months without needing sex cheesy. The folly cheesy grin

SHE MUST THINK ALL MEN ARE UNWISE, AS HER EX FIANCE. HOW DARE YOU APPROACH SOMEONE LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE, LET ALONE THINK OF MARRYING HER?

THAT HE USED HIS ONLY MOMENT OF WISDOM TO DELETE HER FROM HIS LIFE, GIVES ME BOUNDLESS JOY.
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Shugavee(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

i hope this ur comment made u feel good!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Shugavee(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

tho i am sexually active atm!! But I know i can do without sex 4 a year if i dont hv a partiner but men r not that way!! Women love sex more than men but men hv more frequent urges!!
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by UDUJ(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
tho i am sexually active atm!! But I know i can do without sex 4 a year if i dont hv a partiner but men r not that way!! Women love sex more than men but men hv more frequent urges!!

The bold face, so very true. Hmm hmmm this Shugavee lady is surprising me lately smiley No more attacks from me from now on smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Jeferious: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
God, it seems I'm the last of my kind. We are so few on earth- those who don't worship women. I dunno if it is in the food we eat or the drink we gulp, but an obvious process of pu$$ification is going on in our society. Men are becoming weaker day by day.

See, if you are a guy and this thread did not get you thinking, I'm sorry for you. You might still have your p€nis with you, but you've lost your essence of manhood. I don't even know what to say to those who would waste their resources chasing punna. You're finished.

Thank God for myself and guys like me: You can't have an unfair sense of entitlement around us, be you a guy or lady. I for one person would treat you like nothing, and this will continue till you feel worthless around us. Even when your attitude change, I'd continue with the status quo till you get irritated and go away. I don't condone nonsense, and I don't forgive when it has already been committed.

But then, you ladies are very lucky, so you would continue to abuse guys who don't know their rights, as there are very few people like me out there

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Shugavee(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jeferious:
God, it seems I'm the last of my kind. We are so few on earth- those who don't worship women. I dunno if it is in the food we eat or the drink we gulp, but an obvious process of pu$$ification is going on in our society. Men are becoming weaker day by day.

See, if you are a guy and this thread did not get you thinking, I'm sorry for you. You might still have your p€nis with you, but you've lost your essence of manhood. I don't even know what to say to those who would waste their resources chasing punna. You're finished.

Thank God for myself and guys like me: You can't have an unfair sense of entitlement around us, be you a guy or lady. I for one person would treat you like nothing, and this will continue till you feel worthless around us. Even when your attitude change, I'd continue with the status quo till you get irritated and go away. I don't condone nonsense, and I don't forgive when it has already been committed.

But then, you ladies are very lucky, so you would continue to abuse guys who don't know their rights, as there are very few people like me out there
wow undecided what a beautiful personality!!!
Re: Some Men And Their Warped Mindset by Jman06(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some of the points you raised here are the reasons why guys should never bother satisfying their girlfriends sexually. Since the sex is only for us, let us just fuccck and satisfy ourselves instead of trying to get her to cloud 9.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! / Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride / Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.