Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (1893 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kumar4india: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I love my fiancee. Our wedding is supposed to be in June but right now,she did something that is making me consider seriously if I should call it off. Please dont reveal my name when you post this. She also reads your blog so I dont want to embarrass her.

My fiancee thinks I am over reacting with what she did. Here is it:

I gave her one of my ATM cards so that she can always have access to money in case she cannot reach me. I am a Pilot and I am always flying.Honestly,she is not a spend drift but my issue is that she dashes people money too much.Well,she has a nice heart and people know that and always want to take advantage of her. I try to caution her and instead of her to take correction,she will say please take your card before you insult me cos of money. It has brought about fight between us several times.

I really love her and I know her business does not bring in so much sometimes. She is a fashion designer. Thats why I gave her my ATM card. Sometimes,she uses it to shop for me,to stock up my groceries,etc.

....read full story and other stories on the blog :
https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-her-ex-is-this-naive-or-playing-me-for-a-fool/
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by UDUJ(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
You really have cause to worry.

From your post it just shows she is still having feelings for this guy.

I don't see how a lady about to get married will dole out 200k to pay for her ex-boyfriend's birthday. Dude you're a side nigga just paying the bills. Just being frank.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by tooth4tooth: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Honestly,she is not a spend drift but my issue is that she dashes people money

Is it her money? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by mikejj(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
collect your card sir...and transfer certain amount to her account maybe monthly or as u wish.. whatever she does wit it is her business.gbam
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by MissRaine69(f): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2018
Postpone marriage and have some time apart she needs some time to mature and find out what she really wants in life.
Spending her own money when she is single that’s her businesss. Spending that kind of money someone else’s at that on an ex and try to justify it is a cause of concern. Why is she trying to impress him? She knows the says of your finances but you have a vague idea about hers? If you were to spend that kind of money on an ex-girlfriend all manners of hell will break loose for sure You are bankrolling their visa to Canada. Open your eyes the person who is naive here is you.
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by MissRaine69(f): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Is it her money? angry angry angry angry angry angry

That’s why she donates it easily she did not work for it!
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by tooth4tooth: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s why she donates it easily she did not work for it!
I have come across some few ladies being holders of bf/husbands ATM,yet no issues.

The dangerous aspect are other guys with such good heart, would be discouraged from the kind gesture after reading stuff like this.
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by AstroG: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2018
CHAI!!! shocked shocked,
How you go Carry Your ATM Card go give Girl wea you never marry..
Guy,you don fall our(we men) hands..

F na me,she go pay every dime she has withdrawn starting from her first withdrawal with my ATM, then breakup with her peacefully and silently

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by tivta(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2018
someone should kill this nigger. why not just place her on an allowance? so we still have mumu like this in this country abi? kai, men have suffered...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by MissRaine69(f): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
tooth4tooth:
I have come across some few ladies being holders of bf/husbands ATM,yet no issues.

The dangerous aspect are other guys with such good heart, would be discouraged from the kind gesture after reading stuff like this.
I agree my view has always been no man was born bad his experience(s) with women is what made him that way. Like this guy for expample what made the woman think it was ok is beyond me
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by donstan18: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by tooth4tooth: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I agree my view has always been no man was born bad his experience(s) with women is what made him that way. Like this guy for expample what made the woman think it was ok is beyond me
One aspect that worries me in relationships is when one of the parties involved is too arrogant to admit his or her wrong(s).That factor is a major cause of many conflicts in relationships.

Just imagine the couple in question,instead of the young lady to accept the fact that the guy is not cool with her actions and promise to stop it.

All she could mutter is "take your card, don't insult me because of money". The guy would definitely be heart broken with that statement.
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by MissRaine69(f): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
tooth4tooth:
One aspect that worries me in relationships is when one of the parties involved is too arrogant to admit his or her wrong(s).That factor is a major cause of many conflicts in relationships.

Just imagine the couple in question,instead of the young lady to accept the fact that the guy is not cool with her actions and promise to stop it.

All she could mutter is "take your card, don't insult me because of money". The guy would definitely be heart broken with that statement.

But that is deflection and guilty people are very good at deflecting this way he feels guilty for asking instead of focussing on what she did.

This lady enjoys the benefits of being a kept woman while spending his money on others this whole masquerade of a designer that’s just a smokescreen she is still having a relationship with the other guy. Who would pay for a birthday of an ex using money of the man she is with and think it’s ok? Someone who does not care for that person or someone who is so simple they actually have a learning disability or some sort of cognitive malfunction.

This is not a relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by sassyclassy: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Your big day should be stress free, and we are here to ensure that it is! Visit @theclassysassyplace and get exclusive offers from top notch wedding vendors in 1 building!

Get wedding dresses, decoration/planning, catering, accessories, make-up artist, customised wine &wine bottles, second dresses,little bridesmaids dresses, suits et al. In one building
Visit us today @no 63 itire road Surulere Lagos
Call : 08181122447
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by graciousify(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
all the signs are screaming at you now o. And yet ypi are still asking questions. later you'd come here crying after they elope with all your savings.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kumar4india: 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kumar4india: 8:17am On May 21, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You / Nigerian Man Rejects Girlfriend's Proposal, She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.