Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (3034 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / Rejection Or Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I love my fiancee. Our wedding is supposed to be in June but right now,she did something that is making me consider seriously if I should call it off. Please dont reveal my name when you post this. She also reads your blog so I dont want to embarrass her.

My fiancee thinks I am over reacting with what she did. Here is it:

I gave her one of my ATM cards so that she can always have access to money in case she cannot reach me. I am a Pilot and I am always flying.Honestly,she is not a spend drift but my issue is that she dashes people money too much.Well,she has a nice heart and people know that and always want to take advantage of her. I try to caution her and instead of her to take correction,she will say please take your card before you insult me cos of money. It has brought about fight between us several times.

I really love her and I know her business does not bring in so much sometimes. She is a fashion designer. Thats why I gave her my ATM card. Sometimes,she uses it to shop for me,to stock up my groceries,etc.

But the latest and biggest fight now is that I received.....Read full story from blog@

livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-her-ex-is-this-naive-or-playing-me-for-a-fool/
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by ibkkk(f): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
management of funds is essential in the growth of every relationship, and is an issue that should be thoroughly discussed before marriage, all hope is not lost, he should have a heart to heart conversation with her, remind her she'll be at the receiving end if Financial difficulties set in, no woman wants to hear that part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Beke2020: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Waoh! I gbadun your line of tut
elyna:
management of funds is essential in the growth of every relationship, and is an issue that should be thoroughly discussed before marriage, all hope is not lost, he should have a heart to heart conversation with her, remind her she'll be at the receiving end if Financial difficulties set in, no woman wants to hear that part.
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Don't fear the present person, fear the ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why?
Chikita66:
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
She be politician....for this kind change period....thou it's good to give but when it start affecting Ur partner in a relationship it's no longer giving..it's wasting of resources....try reducing the level at which cash is entering the account cos I don't see her changing soon...
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin
habsydiamond:
She be politician....for this kind change period....thou it's good to give but when it start affecting Ur partner in a relationship it's no longer giving..it's wasting of resources....try reducing the level at which cash is entering the account cos I don't see her changing soon...
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Beke2020: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
cool
Chikita66:
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by z11111: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
great!!!

habsydiamond:
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 12:46am On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked
z11111:

great!!!

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 01, 2018
Linus blogger
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 8:04pm On May 03, 2018
Weldone
yeyerolling:
Linus blogger
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Weldone
find beta hustle. Not all this lies
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kumar4india: 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
hmmmmm!!!!

Samuelgr8:
Dear Jzhane,

I love my fiancee. Our wedding is supposed to be in June but right now,she did something that is making me consider seriously if I should call it off. Please dont reveal my name when you post this. She also reads your blog so I dont want to embarrass her.

My fiancee thinks I am over reacting with what she did. Here is it:

I gave her one of my ATM cards so that she can always have access to money in case she cannot reach me. I am a Pilot and I am always flying.Honestly,she is not a spend drift but my issue is that she dashes people money too much.Well,she has a nice heart and people know that and always want to take advantage of her. I try to caution her and instead of her to take correction,she will say please take your card before you insult me cos of money. It has brought about fight between us several times.

I really love her and I know her business does not bring in so much sometimes. She is a fashion designer. Thats why I gave her my ATM card. Sometimes,she uses it to shop for me,to stock up my groceries,etc.

But the latest and biggest fight now is that I received.....Read full story from blog@

livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-her-ex-is-this-naive-or-playing-me-for-a-fool/

Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kumar4india: 7:35am On May 05, 2018
smiley

elyna:
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 05, 2018
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Samuelgr8: 4:32pm On May 19, 2018
cool cool cool
yeyerolling:
find beta hustle. Not all this lies
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kobicove(m): 2:40am On May 20, 2018
We're not clicking any link to read the full story!

Advice
Retrieve your card from her or limit the amount you load on.

By the way what type of idiot gives an ATM tied to his account to an ordinary girlfriend?! undecided
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by turpsylegend: 8:18pm On May 25, 2018
tor
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Kobicove(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2018
That your fiancée is a free giver and her attitude if allowed to continue unchecked could wreck your finances in future undecided
Re: My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? by Beke2020: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
Kobicove:
That your fiancée is a free giver and her attitude if allowed to continue unchecked could wreck your finances in future undecided
i agree wit u

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart / Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics) / Lady Reveals The Shocking Thing A Couple She Met At A Wedding Told Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.