Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (2416 Views)

Married People Cheat More Than The Unmarried In Nigeria / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
No sir
Atheist?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
No sir
Atheist?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Just like sleeper cells... it only takes a moment for them to be activated.

this is purely for the purpose of research... how does one identify such 'unassuming ones'

Look at this from a psychological point of view
And a cultural perspective
Usually there is a tendency to frown upon women who are somewhat none conformist, vie away from tradition or women who are independent. They are the ones who are accused of being morally corrupt. The thing it’s never men who view these women as such it’s other women. In most cases these women are not doing anything extraordinary being sexually liberated does not make you morally corrupt.

On the other hand the unassuming ones tend to come from quite repressed backgrounds ( travel to Abuja to get my meaning wealthy aunites looking for single women and men)

See if you ensure those around you only get to see one side of you , the near perfect side no one gets to look closer. Think about the women who are married to men who seem so incompatible with them, the one who is always gracious and meek. Those that seem to fit the brief of perfection or seem ideal are far from ideal
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Atheist?
Pragmatic
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Pragmatic
U attend a church?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Pragmatic
U attend a church?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
U attend a church?
Grayjoy of the Iron Islands
Going to church does not make you more of a Christian than that person who does not.
What does going to church say about a person? Nothing really!
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by CloudKickin(f): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don’t know but people who cheat are the human equivalent of flaming garbage grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Grayjoy of the Iron Islands
Going to church does not make you more of a Christian than that person who does not.
What does going to church say about a person? Nothing really!
Am not of the iron island, I beg to differ.
Nothing though, just that going to church says alot about ur believe in the spiritual, especially with the kind of messages pouring out from various pulpit. It makes someone more christian than someone who doesn't really.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Look at this from a psychological point of view
And a cultural perspective
Usually there is a tendency to frown upon women who are somewhat none conformist, vie away from tradition or women who are independent. They are the ones who are accused of being morally corrupt. The thing it’s never men who view these women as such it’s other women. In most cases these women are not doing anything extraordinary being sexually liberated does not make you morally corrupt.

On the other hand the unassuming ones tend to come from quite repressed backgrounds ( travel to Abuja to get my meaning wealthy aunites looking for single women and men)

See if you ensure those around you only get to see one side of you , the near perfect side no one gets to look closer. Think about the women who are married to men who seem so incompatible with them, the one who is always gracious and meek. Those that seem to fit the brief of perfection or seem ideal are far from ideal

Damn... I asked for a salad and you gave me a three course meal with a free coupon. Lol grin

Besides I think I understand what you are saying... all in all people usually aren't who they think they are, and some ladies like to pretend in order for them to fit in.

Buy seriously, who doesn't want to fit in. Most people can't handle being the odd one out.

Anyways are you sure you didn't study psychology or some kind of social anthropology... because your theories need to be put in thesis.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by derrydinny: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Everything was going swimmingly well until I got to the spiritual part the whole thing lost credibility after that. I realised Nigeria has a big problem with itself.
you are displaying yourself as an illerate with low self esteem, people all over the world believe in spirits, even the bible ascertains it in a verse. It is not only nigerians, asians, europeans believe in the existence of spirit. Recently, there have been a lot of shocking videos that are exposing unreal things. Please read well and wide and stop exposing your illiteracy in public, there are loads of things that people abroad do that we think they don't, it is when you read wide that you get to know

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
derrydinny:
you are displaying yourself as an illerate with low self esteem, people all over the world believe in spirits, even the bible ascertains it in a verse. It is not only nigerians, asians, europeans believe in the existence of spirit. Recently, there have been a lot of shocking videos that are exposing unreal things. Please read well and wide and stop exposing your illiteracy in public, there are loads of things that people abroad do that we think they don't, it is when you read wide that you get to know

Sure
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Am not of the iron island, I beg to differ.
Nothing though, just that going to church says alot about ur believe in the spiritual, especially with the kind of messages pouring out from various pulpit. It makes someone more christian than someone who doesn't really.
The humour is lost on you there ( Grayjoy) anyway
You are allowed to have a different view. If that’s what you think then that’s your view
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Damn... I asked for a salad and you gave me a three course meal with a free coupon. Lol grin

Besides I think I understand what you are saying... all in all people usually aren't who they think they are, and some ladies like to pretend in order for them to fit in.

Buy seriously, who doesn't want to fit in. Most people can't handle being the odd one out.

Anyways are you sure you didn't study psychology or some kind of social anthropology... because your theories need to be put in thesis.

Where I went to University it was encouraged to do extra modules that differed from what you were studying. I read those two
You can fit in and still be an individual
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are allowed to have a different view. If that’s what you think then that’s your view
I agree with u on this, it's my view. Although am nt a church personality myself, I believe those who goes to church regularly should be better.
Also believing on spiritual should be on the basis of "seeing is believing".
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

The humour is lost on you there ( Grayjoy) anyway
Humour lost on me? If I were on that mission, I am damn sure I won't fail.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
I agree with u on this, it's my view. Although am nt a church personality myself, I believe those who goes to church regularly should be better.
Also believing on spiritual should be on the basis of "seeing is believing".
The operative words being should be......let me ask you this question.
Do you know who is paying for HIV/AIDS medication as well as medication and efforts to eradicate malaria in this country?
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Not the many billionaires/ multi millionaires or very rich churches in this country. Not even the government . Bill & Melinda don’t subscribe to any particular religion but do a lot of good neither do they make any song and dance about their work.
Your actions towards your fellow humans that is what distinguishes you not the fact that you go to church.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Humour lost on me? If I were on that mission, I am damn sure I won't fail.
Oh my dearly departed ancestors! shocked
Never mind
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Where I went to University it was encouraged to do extra modules that differed from what you were studying. I read those two
You can fit in and still be an individual

No wonder.

Mind if i ask what you majored in?

About fitting in and still being an individual, I will disagree with that... I believe that leads to either being bipolar or a sociopath!
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

No wonder.

Mind if i ask what you majored in?

About fitting in and still being an individual, I will disagree with that... I believe that leads to either being bipolar or a sociopath!

“I believe that leads to either being bipolar or a sociopath!” Come now, surely preserving self and not being a sheep makes you an individual not a sociopath? grin
Medicine.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

The operative words being should be......let me ask you this question.
Do you know who is paying for HIV/AIDS medication as well as medication and efforts to eradicate malaria in this country?
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Not the many billionaires/ multi millionaires or very rich churches in this country. Not even the government . Bill & Melinda don’t subscribe to any particular religion but do a lot of good neither do they make any song and dance about their work.
Your actions towards your fellow humans that is what distinguishes you not the fact that you go to church.
Taking note of my operative word tells me a whole lot about ur personality. More than I could ever think of. Making u look like an adventure to me, let me just allow it to pass.
Talking about charity, not everyone is inclined to engaging in that. A generous and willing heart should do that irrespective of creed, tongue, religion and political background. So i can't fault or applaud anyone for that. Am neither justifyn nor crucifyn anyone but Christianity and going to church is far deeper and wider than kindness to mankind, although it's part of it.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Oh my dearly departed ancestors! shocked Never mind
I don't mind really. Just stating an undisputable fact.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

“I believe that leads to either being bipolar or a sociopath!” Come now, surely preserving self and not being a sheep makes you an individual not a sociopath? grin
Medicine.

Hmmmm, you have a point, but even sociopaths preserve self in order to survive, it's all human instinct.

When you try and fit in, you have to agree you lose some of your individualistic qualities.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by davien(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Missraine69 you won't hear the end of it from them all,lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker / Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.