Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (2273 Views)

Married People Cheat More Than The Unmarried In Nigeria / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat? by topherchris819(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Often times we wonder why people cheat, below are some of the reasons listed:

Adventure

Most people cheat just for the fun of it, or because they can get away without being caught. They enjoy it, not because who they cheat with is worth it, but just because it makes them feel smart, gives them the sense of satisfaction of sexing anyone they chose, or enjoying making someone fall for their shenanigans.
These sets of persons feel good about themselves each time they succeed, they are just risk takers and will enjoy doing it over and over again without any feelings attached to it.

Addiction

Sex addiction is one of the major reasons for infidelity. Anyone who is addicted to sex is prone to cheat if denied sex or not sexually satisfied. A sex addict has almost zero resistance towards advances, especialy if his/her spouse is rarely around or not sexualy active.

Loneliness

People who travel a lot, or allow work take much of their time are exposing their spouse to infidelity. The gap created by absence brings about vulnerability when engaged with someone available.

Negligence

When you fail to appereciate your spouse, complement, care, pamper, adore, and he/she finds it elsewhere, an emotional connection will be built, which will give room for infidelity.

Friends

Peer influence exposes some to experiences like infidelity. Constant dwelling in the company of promiscuous friends gradually fashions the mind to start acting like they do. No matter how much you descipline yourself, as long as you still associates yourself, you can never beat them.

Spiritual Issues

Most people who sleep around are sometimes being manipulated by a spiritual force. Often it is believed that marine powers are associated with sex, but in most spiritual cases spell is majorly responsible.
The victim finds it difficult to resist sex, just like an addiction, but in this case an unseen force is in control. Such person needs deliverance pronto because it may lead to the persons untimely doom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Everything was going swimmingly well until I got to the spiritual part the whole thing lost credibility after that. I realised Nigeria has a big problem with itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by donstan18: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Some cheat for money.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Everything was going swimmingly well until I got to the spiritual part the whole thing lost credibility after that. I realised Nigeria has a big problem with itself.

Girl, what's up with you and the mentality of the average Nigerian?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about babes, but for guys the reason why men cheat is because there no P*ssy like new P*ssy; and that's a fact.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
CorGier:

Girl, what's up with you and the mentality of the average Nigerian?
It’s suffocating
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:
I don't know about babes, but for guys the reason why men cheat is because there no P*ssy like new P*ssy; and that's a fact.

It will apply if you always run with average chicks
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by izaray(f): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

You say waitin

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s suffocating

Or you've just got this stereotype about Nigerians that you just can't shake off?
It reeks from most your posts its almost condescending.

Like really, are we that shallow?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by donstan18: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about babes, but for guys, like Bunk Moreland said in the wire; [/b]'there ain't no P*ssy like new P*ssy'[b]. That explains everything about why a Guy cheats.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
CorGier:

Or you've just got this stereotype about Nigerians that you just can't shake off?
It reeks from most your posts its almost condescending.

Like really, are we that shallow?
As a Nigerian I will call out stupid when I see it regardless of nationality

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

It will apply if you always run with average chicks

Lool.. Even prince Phillip of England was cheating on the Queen back then, and was she an 'Average babe' he'll to the f'in NO.

cheating for men is about lust 80% of the time
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
izaray:
You say waitin

My friend face ya front... loool

But seriously it's a fact.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

As a Nigerian I will call out stupid when I see it regardless of nationality

fair enough, but still doesn't answer my question tho.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Lool.. Even if prince Phillip of England was cheating on the Queen back then, and was she an 'Average babe' he'll to the f'in NO.

cheating for men is about lust 80% of the time
This is what amuses me women do it worse than men but few are caught. There are shreds of hypocrisy there considering women are always harping on about the indiscretions of men yet still waters run deep
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
CorGier:

This is an open forum where neither judge nor jury exist I comment I post and why am being crossexamined about my views and observations? Why should I explain myself to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
CorGier:

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is what amuses me women do it worse than men but few are caught. There are shreds of hypocrisy there considering women are always harping on about the indiscretions of men yet still waters run deep

Yessss women are the biggest cheats, but know how to be mellow about it. To me, I see the main difference (and correct me if I'm wrong) being, a woman can cheat a hundred times with two or three guys, but a Guy can cheat a hundred times with 30 babes.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Opentokwowledge: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
In short, it is human nature. Anticipate it in every of your dealings.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by izaray(f): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

My friend face ya front... loool

But seriously it's a fact.
cheesy
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
undecided People cheat because dey want to cheat, simple n short...
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Yessss women are the biggest cheats, but know how to be mellow about it. To me, I see the main difference (and correct me if I'm wrong) being, a woman can cheat a hundred times with two or three guys, but a Guy can cheat a hundred times with 30 babes.

I went to Uni with some women who would make some men look juvenile especially the ones that cover themselves head to toe including the whole face ( not mentioning any names)
There are profesional women out there ...who will sleep with all the guys friends and the husband knows nothing about it.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
As in nothing exists like "spiritual" to you?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is an open forum where neither judge nor jury exist I comment I post and why am being crossexamined about my views and observations? Why should I explain myself to you?

oi girl, enough with the fronting already. That was a harmless Q, if it got you all worked up - that's your problem.

Just don't come on to me with that BS.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
CorGier:

oi girl, enough with the fronting already. That was a harmless Q, if it got you all worked up - that's your problem.

Just don't come on to me with that BS.
Worked up over what? You? Not this human!
Don’t make me laugh
You are the one all contorted with rage
I just refused to play ball and boom it’s 0-100 in your case

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

I went to Uni with some women who would make some men look juvenile especially the ones that cover themselves head to toe including the whole face ( not mentioning any names)
There are profesional women out there ...who will sleep with all the guys friends and the husband knows nothing about it.

Hahaha, those ladies should be working with the Israeli Mossad or better yet the Russian KGB... cuz their level of secretive professionalism no be here.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
As in nothing exists like "spiritual" to you?
No sir
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MissRaine69(f): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Hahaha, those ladies should be working with the Israeli Mossad or better yet the Russian KGB... cuz their level of secretive professionalism no be here.
These women are everywhere the unassuming ones ....
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Worked up over what? You? Not this human!
Don’t make me laugh
You are the one all contorted with rage
I just refused to play ball and boom it’s 0-100 in your case

Miss Raine, I think we're done here.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

These women are everywhere the unassuming ones ....

Just like sleeper cells... it only takes a moment for them to be activated.

this is purely for the purpose of research... how does one identify such 'unassuming ones'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Pregnancy Prevention After Sex / Can Sex Cure A Sickness / What Do I Do To This Girl That Keeps Disturbing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.