Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging (8825 Views)

I Started Blogging Without A Clue / Have You Started Blogging Or You About To Start, Here Is Good News For You!!! / I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging by multiMe(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Modupe o o! @Folayat

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to check www.foodfieldng.tk | I'll fix the comment section.

Love you.
Re: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
questechie:

Some themes are not properly structured, so before deploying any theme ensure its structured data compliant.
recommend a theme please
Re: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging by cherechipromise(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thank you daer

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging by bobbyANSELEM: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING.

At first when I started blogging I was inexperienced. I knew absolutely nothing about SEO and that was my major regret.

So, i decided to write this piece of article to bring to your awareness on major SEO Tips you need to know before starting up your blog.

Follow this link to read the major SEO Tips you should know before starting up a blog
Re: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging by Fantwik(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2022
cherechipromise:
Can someone blog with a smartphone?

I started with Tecno Y2 way back in 2018

I need not tell you that SEO is a technique you should implement in your online strategy for driving traffic to a website.

According to my research, LSI keyboard are becoming very popular and Google is paying close attention to it.

I've written a detailed content and having read through popular blogs in the same niche as me; I made a list of how to grow your website with SEO.

In this blueprint - you'll learn
1. LSI keywords - which is quite popular now
2. Backlinks - share on popular forums
3. Keyword Research and more

You'll
Learn how to find and use LSI Keywords to reach your full potential.

Source: Read more �

https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/08/how-to-optimize-blog-post-for-seo-2022.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.