Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (48183 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abia,Abia,Abia

Proudly Abian
Gods own state.

We are the best cool

That's the reason why you said you are the most beautiful, because you are from there. But you girls aren't as beautiful as Imo and Anambra.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by jex(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the skurvey?

Very incorrect

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reeberry11:
That's the reason why you said you are the most beautiful, because you are from there. But you girls aren't as beautiful as Imo and Anambra.

I can't be doing this argument with you dear cheesy
Just go to Abia state and see for yourself cool
Seeing is believing wink

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Me, I just want you o. Nothing else matters.

I hope I am free to make the chase? grin

You have been chasing every lady on nairaland. angry
Hippolyta doesn't share so no.
You are not free to make a chase.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Imo ladies are the most beautiful people I have seen in the world and also the most intelligent people too tongue go kill yourself if you don't like it shocked
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I can't be doing this argument with you dear cheesy
Just go to Abia state and see for yourself cool
Seeing is believing wink
Let me see your own picture first. Let's start from there. grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reeberry11:
Let me see your own picture first. Let's start from there. grin

You lie,you don't say cheesy
Hippolyta is beautiful and a queen of hearts no doubt kiss
I don't think I would ever post my picture here so thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by BluntBoy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have been chasing every lady on nairaland. angry
Hippolyta doesn't share so no.
You are not free to make a chase.

shocked

I love you. I want you. Just you.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
i dey fear dem too, them dey act like men sometimes

oh so u know, Lefulefu person don add to wetin I talk oo...
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Martin0(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eagba:
speaking of english, yours is off the dummy chart.

my opinion!

Maybe you weren't thought about "Examples " in school?

As for me, I never went to any damn schoolgrin but I know there's always a way to illustrate "Examples "
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Qsscruz(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2018
esthy86:
op,u get luck,Enugu z a chick zone

TM Enugu

goodness of beauty
042 princess.. Do you reside in the city?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by esthy86(f): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Qsscruz:
042 princess.. Do you reside in the city?
yes
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Qsscruz(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2018
esthy86:
yes
That's beautiful.. Its a pleasure to meet you here. Enugu is a home to cool headed peeps. Though you seem to be an extrovert.. Judging from your picture..
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Chukazu: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

loool,it's actually Imo state.tonguecheesywink

But what is the difference between Imo and Abia?

They were one state before naa
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by esthy86(f): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Qsscruz:

That's beautiful.. Its a pleasure to meet you here. Enugu is a home to cool headed peeps. Though you seem to be an extrovert.. Judging from your picture..
nop,introvert
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You lie,you don't say cheesy
Hippolyta is beautiful and a queen of hearts no doubt kiss
I don't think I would ever post my picture here so thank you.
You aren't one of those beautiful ones you claimed. wink
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Itsramoss:
Northern gals are the best, all those yeye pics u posted, is that beauty, this is beauty:
This one fine for your face? Why use this average looking girl to compare?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rainylad I can see your good work wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by rainylad(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rainylad I can see your good work wink

Chai see as you catch me shocked..anyway Igbo girls rock....proudly 042

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
rainylad:

Chai see as you catch me shocked..anyway Igbo girls rock....proudly 042

Igbo Amaka thanks sis. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Joseph090615801: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
so because are from imo you choose imo many times abi what a fool are
Shugavee:
yeah I am

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Quim2: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrdna:
Looking for wife material go to Ebonyi state

Why say so pls.

I happen to be looking for one is why I ask.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by uthlaw: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
alphacyborg:
IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.
na olosho state him just mention for dere...Adamawa is number one in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.