Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (48077 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ritababe(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
auchi is in Edo not Delta oh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by madayaya: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
@ poster...first of all auchi is in Edo state, secondly warri is dominated by itsekiri, ijaws,urhobos n isokos which has lost of beautiful people, male n female alike, so if ur facts are not 100% correct dont make a post next time. Its misleading

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by devigblegble: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Wats your definition of beautiful? It seems like the op definition of beautiful is light skin smh �‍♂️ u guys still far behind mentally
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by maestroferddi: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
alphacyborg:
IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.
But you are sounding dull as well...

What is beauty without class?

Mere facial beauty without class, elegance and poise equals mgbeke in the local parlance...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by 9isguy(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
On my Way to IMO already to get a wife....

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by eldav(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Igbo girls are so beautiful. I'm so proud of my sisters jare! Here in the north, any beautiful lady you see without a hijab, there's a high possibility that she's Igbo. I was with a female friend yesterday outside her shop and these two little sisters were passing by and I told my friend that these small girls must be Igbo. She replied by asking if any fine girl is now Igbo, I ignored her and called the girls and asked them where they're from and they said Anambra... Lol! I just laughed and told them to go.

If you want make you children fine, just marry an Igbo girl hehe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by abeggnow: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Op has never traveled to the north, the most beautiful girls in nigeria come from the north. Bornu state comes first then kastina state then kogi

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by CSTR1003: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2018
I can't marry from imo state,no offence. And I am igbo.

Some of the most morally bankrupt women I have ever met in my life came from there.

We had a good time, but that is where it ends.

Heck, even Nina and Beverly osu are from imo. It tells you everything you need to know.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by abeggnow: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Shuwa girls are the finest followed by fulani girls

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by JJBROS(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2018
WHY DO U INCLUDE LAGOS? WHICH TRIBES FULL LAGOS, IF NOT EDO AND IGBO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. PLS OPS REMOVE LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the survey?
I was surprise not to see abia atate. Finest gals are in abia

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Kachifo3: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Nwanne give it to Efik/ibibio girls

Am speaking from experience..

Op dey suppose be number 1... They are not only beautiful but "bediful" ...

To all my
Udak.
Ekette..
Ekanam.
Nkoyo..
Idara..
Inyang
Bassy-awan
Ekpe-awan..
Emem..
Coco ma
Mary..
Ndefereke..
Ime..

Emesere kpukpuru mbufo..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by DonaTee(f): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
alphacyborg:
IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.

Dem fine normal. Use heavy makeup. D most beautiful are the politician's kids n many are confined n provided for 100%
If Dem hustle d way ibo girls hustle deir beauty will fizzle off.

Maybe we should start judging from regular citizens in d street n market places lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
IMO + EDO

No wonder... grin grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Oluwambo147(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=alphacyborg post=66605019]IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.[/quolte]na you get am all those girls shouting Igbo amaka up and down go check their pics
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Okeji(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2018
What made igbos beautiful? Is it by exposing ur bleaching skins n prostituting upandan that makes u guys d most beautiful in nigeria? Ops is a joker. Even d list shows how tribalistic u guys are. I implore u guys to go out of ur comfort zone n see beauty. Beauty is not abt bleaching n exposing urslf here n there...... For those of u who will come for my head, am in my house come n beat me.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Warri ke ?
Benin ?

This list ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ruggedized1: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Imo state girls are mostly prostitutes, illiterates and unmarriageable. If you married from Imo state then know it now that what you married was/is a certified prostitute.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
alphacyborg:
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by olatunjithomas(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
How can you say 8 Ogun state has the most beautiful chics in Yoruba land when you've not checked Ekiti... A lone time in Ekiti might become a long time for you.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
lol grin
U are laffn abi?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And you think you are beautiful?
cc nofav0r.s
my guy grin cheesy cheesy grin you wan set me up abi. lol I just returned, don't put me in trouble o grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Good husband is from God,but good wife material is from Imo state.tongue

.cheesy
cheesy :-D
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by flamingREED(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
It's been very long ago I saw a beautiful woman.
She usually looks unusual, foreign or 'too fine and easy'.

Most girls are cute instead.

Plain girls are go getters.

And the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Eagba(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Martin0:

well my state are not that endowed sha but I think dey go without make up, to me oo, makeup is less there...

but but personally damm

Enugu got something to offer,

Waow Kano state, they got alot to offer..

emmm IMO state no no no, it all about package to me sha, these ladies are too dull, and yet the speak good British English, but all Na packagegrin

Lefulefu have you come to see any IMO babe, I fear them ooogrin
speaking of english, yours is off the dummy's chart.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by DonaTee(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Oluwambo147 post=66611246][/quote]

Their beauty is regular. Let Dem wipe off d makeups on Thier faces.

Comparing girls who are confined in d house n provided for and girls who are hustling and stressed out....that's funny
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Supreme01: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm...
what is your bases?

have you travel round the nation?

Have you checkout Fulina girls?

Have come across AKWA IBOM GALS?
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Donald7610: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Ipob girls with flat boobs
Deceive yourself
Taraba na first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by okebiafra(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Don't doubt...Abia girls are prettiest..Aba girls never carry last if you come for beauty..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.