Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is Atheism Gaining Ground? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Atheism Gaining Ground? (5929 Views)

"In The Realm Of The Occult, The Highest Form Of Stupidity Is Atheism" / What Is Atheism? / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
About time too.
Freedom of CHOICE! kiss
Yeah, the choice to kill is yours, but you are not free from the consequence of that your choice.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Charity begins at home. Even here on nairaland, your Christian beliefs are not safe. Pastors and churches being bashed left and right. The change is coming
Yes, the change is coming. It will begin with the Person of the Antichrist revealing himself, then you guys taking his mark, then wait for your eternal flames.

The change is indeed coming.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Keep inflating numbers.

The Chinese are over a billion. Your Christians in China no fit pass 40 million
Is the one who put those figures in the internet? You not brain to think? Oh wait!!! Yeah, you no get brain.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by budaatum: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
TOSIN116:

i talking about changing form like growing bigger head, sharper teeths and perhaps some wings to fly
and why didn't any more monkey change to man?
and snakes grow legs
and they are just the same as they were in the bible times
Talk about whatever you want. But I do advise you read up on evolution so you can at least talk about it intelligently. You might find that those changes you seek are happening around you.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What is the population of the atheist communist party members in China?

Just mention it and let me show you how foolish you are for making this statement. grin

A Gallup poll in 2012 put the number of convinced atheists in China as 47% of the population. That is around 500 million.

cool
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

Is the one who put those figures in the internet? You not brain to think? Oh wait!!! Yeah, you no get brain.

This is what happens when people of your age don't have companions. No sex, no partners....just loneliness.

You start talking rubbish because your punny is uptight.

Madam, leave me alone. Go and find a husband or partner. Service the punny please. You are bitter and cranky

3 Likes

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

A Gallup poll in 2012 put the number of convinced atheists in China as 47% of the population. That is around 500 million.

cool

Its obvious you are too dumb to even understand what the argument has beeb all about all this while. Smh

In your stupidity you are posting what supports my own argument.

Your mumu is extremely rare.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its obvious you are too dumb to even understand what the argument has beeb all about all this while. Smh

In your stupidity you are posting what supports my own argument.

Your mumu is extremely rare.

I feel your pain bro. I understand why you had to lie that Christianity is booming in China.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

I feel your pain bro. I understand why you had to lie that Christianity is booming in China.

Science needs to study your rare breed of stupidity. It defies all odds.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Science needs to study your rare breed of stupidity. It defies all odds.

I feel your pain, bro.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

I feel your pain, bro.

You mean the pain you are always in as a depressed and frustrated atheist who goes around consoling himself with lies that atheism is growing despite experts all over the world saying it is dying all over the globe.

Yeah I actually feel your pain more than you know cheesy
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
superhumanist:

This is what happens when people of your age don't have companions. No sex, no partners....just loneliness.

You start talking rubbish because your punny is uptight.

Madam, leave me alone. Go and find a husband or partner. Service the punny please. You are bitter and cranky
Hahahahahahahahahahaaha. Supermumuhumanist with an empty egg head.

My punny is uptight, that's right. That is what Christian women do till they marry. At least i have prospects of marrying. But you have an empty head without a brain, what will you now do?

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by whitebeard(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
superhumanist:

90% of Bible prophecies have failed.
u think the bible u see now is the whole bible, Come on don't joke with me, if only u are easily manipulated u would believe that..! The bible u see isn't all of the bible there are actual text of the bible that have been removed..if u need proof..dude just type in "azazel" in google search box..and read with an "understanding heart/mind" or u won't get the message..!

O don't know what made u an atheist.. But all I know since I can to this word is "white is white and black is black" no matter how people try to confuse white with black to me..white will remain white and black will remain black...! No joke about that..never trust the world..!
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by HappyPagan: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Only. We don't have atheists in Nigeria, we have sons and daughters of satan worshippers who hide under the umbrella of atheism to insult God.
Hmm. An interesting perspective.

There are atheists in Nigeria. Just as there are homosexuals, pastors, nurses and shoemakers. Society isn't just the tiny cute Christian study group you are a part of. There's a whole world outside the Bible. You obviously aren't a part of it.

For you, life is simple. One who isn't Christian is evil. You're wrong. Speaking against Christianity doesn't necessarily make one satanic. One man's religion is another man's blasphemy.
There are over a thousand religions that exist apart from Christianity. You should learn to acknowledge and understand other viewpoints, rather than let ignorance lead you down the path of shame and mediocrity.

Emmanystone:

How do i know this? Just start a discussion you'd discover they indeed believe there's God but hatred for Him won't let them surrender to Him
At this point, I'd advise you take sometime off NL to get familiar with the rudimentary of logic and reason.
Speaking proper grammar doesn't make you intelligent, even robots can do that. You are at a disadvantage because your understanding of God begins and ends with the Christian concept. You know no other, reject all others, and are not willing to acknowledge any other to be as legitimate as yours.

You are stuck in old ways, unable to accept or digest new information, and all life and hope you have is in imaginary castles built in that place called heaven. Your imaginary possessions are the only things worth having.. How sad your life is.

Emmanystone:

They have demons dwlling in them. When a demon hears 'Jesus', he trembles inside of them and reacts violently throwing up tantrums, but denying there's no God, even when he can't help not talking against Him who does not exist.
The only one under a spell here is you. You are possessed by a very terrible spirit of fear, backwardness and foolishness. Your brain's rot stinks like the corpse of your dead Savior....

oopps see what you made me do. You let my demons out. You found me. oh, I'm a demon, dear Lord, sweet baby Jesus, have mercy on me, save me, sweet daughter of Jerusalem...

2 Likes

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by HappyPagan: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
whitebeard:

O don't know what made u an atheist.. But all I know since I can to this word is "white is white and black is black" no matter how people try to confuse white with black to me..white will remain white and black will remain black...! No joke about that..never trust the world..!
im telling you. blue is blue and grey is grey to me. my beard is black and yours is white. Nobody can confuse me that cyan is magenta... yellow will always remain yellow and rose will be rose. No jokes.. no laughs, no sauce.. Mans not hot.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by keentola(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Butterflyleo

My research show otherwise.. I visited a few research sites that are noted for their reliable statistics around the world e.g Pew Research Center.. and they all say that Atheism is gaining ground. Maybe your source is outdated or you are

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by whitebeard(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

im telling you. blue is blue and grey is grey to me. my beard is black and yours is white. Nobody can confuse me that cyan is magenta... yellow will always remain yellow and rose will be rose. No jokes.. no laughs, no sauce.. Mans not hot.
\peace/
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by frank317: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
TOSIN116:
who ask you not to recieve him? undecided
Why should i received something or someone i dont know?
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by YhubieIsidore(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
0temSapien:

The DOCTUFOS BOOK OF HISTORY has predicted a time when religion will fade away and give way to people to use their minds to do things. Atheism is just one of the sects using their minds to think, reason and opine. We also have irreligious sects, thinkers, philosophers and those who don't care at all. The irony of it all is that IT IS THE WAY FORWARD.

How can one get access to *doctufus of truth*
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

Hmm. An interesting perspective.

There are atheists in Nigeria. Just as there are homosexuals, pastors, nurses and shoemakers. Society isn't just the tiny cute Christian study group you are a part of. There's a whole world outside the Bible. You obviously aren't a part of it.

For you, life is simple. One who isn't Christian is evil. You're wrong. Speaking against Christianity doesn't necessarily make one satanic. One man's religion is another man's blasphemy.
There are over a thousand religions that exist apart from Christianity. You should learn to acknowledge and understand other viewpoints, rather than let ignorance lead you down the path of shame and mediocrity.

At this point, I'd advise you take sometime off NL to get familiar with the rudimentary of logic and reason.
Speaking proper grammar doesn't make you intelligent, even robots can do that. You are at a disadvantage because your understanding of God begins and ends with the Christian concept. You know no other, reject all others, and are not willing to acknowledge any other to be as legitimate as yours.

You are stuck in old ways, unable to accept or digest new information, and all life and hope you have is in imaginary castles built in that place called heaven. Your imaginary possessions are the only things worth having.. How sad your life is.

The only one under a spell here is you. You are possessed by a very terrible spirit of fear, backwardness and foolishness. Your brain's rot stinks like the corpse of your dead Savior....

oopps see what you made me do. You let my demons out. You found me. oh, I'm a demon, dear Lord, sweet baby Jesus, have mercy on me, save me, sweet daughter of Jerusalem...
You were interesting until you said my life is sad. Oh dear. I have the most happy and exciting life.

You have no idea the Joy a Christian enjoys. Nothing in this world gets my attention.

Whatever you call me only makes me laugh, you know why? You stand outside and look through the window, you can never understand what i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

You were interesting until you said my life is sad. Oh dear. I have the most happy and exciting life.

You have no idea the Joy a Christian enjoys. Nothing in this world gets my attention.

Whatever you call me only makes me laugh, you know why? You stand outside and look through the window, you can never understand what i'm talking about.

Jesus would be ashamed of you. Even if Christianity was true, you are a bad representative of Christianity.

Judgemental, sanctimonious, hypocritical and vulgar.

I'd rather worship a stone or Satan than to follow your wacky version of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by HappyPagan: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

I agree. An imaginary one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

I agree. An imaginary one.
My Life is also imaginary? Bhuhahahahahaha. This boy. Gerarahia
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by 0temSapien: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
YhubieIsidore:

How can one get access to *doctufus of truth*
Follow this link to read it. www.nairaland.com/2938907/
doctrine -ufos
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
superhumanist:

Jesus would be ashamed of you. Even if Christianity was true, you are a bad representative of Christianity.

Judgemental, sanctimonious, hypocritical and vulgar.

I'd rather worship a stone or Satan than to follow your wacky version of Christianity.
Mumhumanist. How am i vulgar? And on what yardstick are you judging my character since morality is subjective? Why is being Vulgar bad if i see it as good

Oh. Wait. You expect a Christian to be morally upright but not an atheist? Hypocrisy no go kill you o.

I have told you before, you can't set a standard for me.

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by superhumanist(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

Mumhumanist. How am i vulgar? And on what yardstick are you judging my character since morality is subjective? Why is being Vulgar bad if i see it as good

Oh. Wait. You expect a Christian to be morally upright but not an atheist? Hypocrisy no go kill you o.

I expect every adult to have sense of morality and decency.....and not just only Christians.

You call people 'satanic" and judge without proper consideration.

Please, go and sit down. You are a shit-stained Christian.....you are not as immaculate as you think you are.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by frank317: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Emmanystone:

I actually expects christians tonbe morally upright? Or do u think christians shouldnt be morally upright?

Correct me if i am wrong.

I am yet to see a Christian who is morally upright though... i really dont think christians even exist

1 Like

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
superhumanist:

I expect every adult to have sense of morality and decency.....and not just only Christians.

You call people 'satanic" and judge without proper consideration.

Please, go and sit down. You are a shit-stained Christian.....you are not as immaculate as you think you are.
Without Christianity you won't even know what morality is, why then will you if all people expect every adult to be moral?

Why are you mad nah? You are doing the work of satan so shd be proud.

Everything you are exhibiting here are satanic traits, why then are you mad when you are called by your name?

You are proud, rebellious, stubborn, arrogant, haughty, recalcitrant, disrespectful, disobedient, obscene, boastful, and foolis.h, but when you are called out, you cry. Why?

Satanists shouldn't be mad for being called goats, i'm not mad for being called a Sheep. Your Master is a Chief Goatheard, (Baphomet), and my Master is a Shepherd.

2 Likes

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
frank317:

I actually expects christians tonbe morally upright? Or do u think christians shouldnt be morally upright?

I am yet to see a Christian who is morally upright though... i really dont think christians even exist
Didn't you say morality shd be determined by individuals? You support people who have sex with animals, homosexuals, rapist and pedophiles people who kill unborn babies saying. If they see it as good, then it's okay, but you expect me to live according to your standard. What are you basing this your standard on is my question? Why shd i be moral?

Listen, i have a very active and alive conscience, if i say or do anything wrong here, you'd be the last person to call me to order.

What is the job of the Holy Spirit in me?
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Emmanystone: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
frank317:

How can Christians exist when Christ does not exist. Frank, are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by TOSIN116: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
frank317:

Why should i received something or someone i dont know?
whoose fault is it that you dont or refuse know him? any time you're ready to know him tell me.
Re: Is Atheism Gaining Ground? by Butterflyleo: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
frank317:

So your wife who happens to be a christian isn't morally upright right? grin

And yes your wife who is a Christian does not exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / . / Christain To Muslim Marriage.... Wats Ur Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.