Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (45375 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mine can't make a double comment. It has a way of alerting me that it's already posted and it's not expensive. How's O town
highpriestess:

lol,it's actually where I am,the network is fluctuating. grin

lool,I'm satisfied with the phone I'm using.grintongue
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by highpriestess: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mine can't make a double comment. It has a way of alerting me that it's already posted and it's not expensive. How's O town
mine does that atimes too by writing some numbers.

O town is not boring,thanks.smiley
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
When will you invite me to visit the town or you dey hide your face?
highpriestess:

mine does that atimes too by writing some numbers.

O town is not boring,thanks.smiley
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by highpriestess: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
When will you invite me to visit the town or you dey hide your face?
Yes oo
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2018

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by CAPSLOCKED: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
victorian:

Lol, I have a 2012 Range Rover mint black as a second car given to me by husband.

Before I got married, I was driving a Sienna Suv 2007 pure white.

So I change cars at will.

Am not like you.

I bought my Sienna at the age of 28.

I bet your cars u claim to have is daddy's car or imaginary ones.

And why will I sponsor my marriage?
Am not unfortunate like your fiancee who is paying her own bride price, instead of a real man paying her bride price and sponsoring the marriage. She chose to marry you with her hard earned money, that's her problem not mine.
My husband married me and paid my dowry with his own money.. I didn't marry myself.

So go and seat down, uduj

https://www.nairaland.com/1125048/dont-think-suppose-married
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by UDUJ(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

https://www.nairaland.com/1125048/dont-think-suppose-married

thanks bro. Got the link

I even made a response concerning our SUPPOSED nairaland millionaires and billionaires below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4445976/mom-doesnt-want-me-marry/14#66705803
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by nuattitude: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

thanks bro. Got the link

I even made a response concerning our SUPPOSED nairaland millionaires and billionaires below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4445976/mom-doesnt-want-me-marry/14#66705803

Lmao!

Are you new to Nairaland? Don't you know victorian? Her reputation goes ahead of her as Nairaland's best liar. Something close to dual personality disorder in psychology. She has been busted many times but she's not stopping anytime soon. Notice the inconsistencies in her old posts? Now, her latest lie is that she's happily married to a rich husband but in actual fact she's SINGLE ASF! Note the emphasis? SINGLE TO STUPOR! She's a seamstress with a fashion shop at Onipanu axis in Lagos.

She used to go by different monikers. She was known as amelian which she deactivated in embarassment after her lies were busted by people she fought with on Nairaland. She then created a new one known as alexialin which the mods banned for flouting the rules.

You can search the above monikers and you would see the threads about her. Range Rover! Balooney!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by UDUJ(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao!

Are you new to Nairaland? Don't you know victorian? Her reputation goes ahead of her as Nairaland's best liar. Something close to dual personality disorder in psychology. She has been busted many times but she's not stopping anytime soon. Notice the inconsistencies in her old posts? Now, her latest lie is that she's happily married to a rich husband but in actual fact she's SINGLE ASF! Note the emphasis? SINGLE TO STUPOR! She's just a struggling seamstress with a fashion shop at Onipanu axis in Lagos.

She used to go by different monikers. She was known as amelian which she deactivated in embarassment after her lies were busted by people she fought with on Nairaland. She then created a new one known as alexialin which the mods banned for flouting the rules.

You can search the above monikers and you would see the threads about her. Range Rover! Balooney!

Ultimate SAVAGERY. Nice one bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao!

Are you new to Nairaland? Don't you know victorian? Her reputation goes ahead of her as Nairaland's best liar. Something close to dual personality disorder in psychology. She has been busted many times but she's not stopping anytime soon. Notice the inconsistencies in her old posts? Now, her latest lie is that she's happily married to a rich husband but in actual fact she's SINGLE ASF! Note the emphasis? SINGLE TO STUPOR! She's a seamstress with a fashion shop at Onipanu axis in Lagos.

Seriously?

Who is Amelian?

Nairandlers and their hallucinations.

Sorry but am not Amelian

That's how someone said, am one moniker like that. undecided

Please get your facts right Biko.

Amelian indeed!

Then Alexialin too? Lol

I can't believe this.

Nuattitude or whatever u call yourself.. Am not all those monikers. Believe it or not? It's none of my biz.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by nuattitude: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

Seriously?

Who is Amelian?

Nairandlers and their hallucinations.

Sorry but am not Amelian

That's how someone said, am one moniker like that. undecided

Please get your facts right Biko.

Amelian indeed!

Then Alexialin too? Lol

I can't believe this.

Nuattitude or whatever u call yourself.. Am not all those monikers. Believe it or not? It's none of my biz.

Hehehehe!

Even a halfwit knows you're one and the same V.T.P ( Your real name initials ) behind those other amelian,trendsvivi and alexialin monikers.

I read you cussin out that dude, prechbills1 on his thread the other day and I shook my head in wonderment at the lenght you always go when you lie. You made him feel small whilst elevating yourself with your lies. Meanwhile, you're the total opposite of how you described yourself. Little wonder people like papanwamaikpe was on your alexialin case before you were banned. Even lefulefu your buddy on that monicker must have found you out today as victorian.

You should set up a new monicker and present your REAL self as V.T.P ( Your full names ) a very single, mature, hardworking lady. You never know who might meet on here.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
nuattitude:

Hehehehe!

Even a halfwit knows you're one and the same V.T.P ( Your real name initials ) behind those other amelian,trendsvivi and alexialin monikers.

I read you cussin out that dude, prechbills1 on his thread the other day and I shook my head in wonderment at the lenght you always go when you lie. You made him feel small whilst elevating yourself with your lies. Meanwhile, you're the total opposite of how you described yourself. Little wonder people like papanwamaikpe was on your alexialin case before you were banned. Even lefulefu your buddy on that monicker must have found you out today as victorian.

You should set up a new monicker and present your REAL self as V.T.P ( Your full names ) a very single, mature, hardworking lady. You never know who might meet on here.

Sorry to burst your bubble dear, am not VTP. Am not Trendsvivi,Amelian, Alexialin etc. And I won't give u a clue of who I am.

And if u feel, u want to use this gimmick to know who I am? Then OYO, I ain't revealing myself. So cry me a river, I don't care. It's your choice.

What a psycho!

And lastly am not a fashion designer, am not a tailor.. My profession is far different from all that. smiley
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

Sorry to burst your bubble dear, am not VTP. Am not Trendsvivi,Amelian, Alexialin etc. And I won't give u a clue of who I am.

And if u feel, u want to use this gimmick to know who I am? Then OYO, I ain't revealing myself. So cry me a river, I don't care. It's your choice.

What a psycho!

And lastly am not a fashion designer, am not a tailor.. My profession is far different from all that. smiley

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by nuattitude: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

What a psycho!

Lol. Of course you're a Tailor, not a fashion designer. My bad then. In your other monicker, trendsvivi, you called yourself a fashion designer there. And hey, you might want to watch it because your phone numbers are there. The very same numbers that you've given to some Nairalanders to contact you on this your victorian monicker. That must have been a freudian slip on your part. However, that's how it is with lying. One leaves so many holes like you've been doing all over Nairaland, inadvertently entangling yourself in the web of lies. That's how you keep getting busted.

You know what, Ms Vic**ria Tu**re. Pue**ren aka @vivicouture1 on twitter, I'll let you have the last word.

Try and tone down on the lies about being married and to a rich man. Also quit cursing people out. You're a SINGLE, MATURE lady and you meet people everyday at your fashion studio at Onipanu. The tissue of lies could catch up to you one day that might throw a spanner in the works with a serious suitor or business partner. It's a VERY small world.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

What a psycho!

lol... have you greeted me?
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
nuattitude:

Lol. Of course you're a Tailor, not a fashion designer. My bad then. In your other monicker, trendsvivi, you called yourself a fashion designer there. And hey, you might want to watch it because your phone numbers are there. The very same numbers that you've given to some Nairalanders to contact you on this your victorian monicker. That must have been a freudian slip on your part. However, that's how it is with lying. One leaves so many holes like you've been doing all over Nairaland, inadvertently entangling yourself in the web of lies. That's how you keep getting busted.

You know what, Ms Vic**ria Tu**re. Pue**ren aka @vivicouture1 on twitter, I'll let you have the last word.

Try and tone down on the lies about being married and to a rich man. Also quit cursing people out. You're a SINGLE, MATURE lady and you meet people everyday at your fashion studio at Onipanu. The tissue of lies could catch up to you one day that might throw a spanner in the works with a serious suitor or business partner. It's a VERY small world.

Who is this? undecided

What's your problem? Am Trendsvivi. (Registra of Trendsviva haute fashion school, and CEO, Trendsviva group of Companies )

What's all these rubbish talk about my fashion company? Are u alright? sad
If you have issues with any one here, please don't drag my fashion company into it.

Or else I will report you to the Mods.

What rubbish is this?!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by nuattitude: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
trendsvivi:

Who is this? undecided

What's your problem? Am Trendsvivi. (Registra of Trendsviva haute fashion school, and CEO, Trendsviva group of Companies )

What's all these rubbish talk about my fashion company? Are u alright? sad
If you have issues with any one here, please don't drag my fashion company into it.

Or else I will report you to the Mods.

What rubbish is this?!

Lmao!

Fancy you logging on to trensdsvivi to come to the defence of victorian. Then logging on to victorian to like the comment! Just the way you used victorian to lament the banning of alexialin, and how it wasn't fair because alexialin had been complaining about papanwamaikpe but the mods didn't do anything only to ban alexialin! Hilarious!

Vickie, your cover is blown already so let's not belabour the matter anymore. Victorian is also trensdsvivi, and it's not about the similarity in the monickers.

Anyways, I'm sure you've heeded my advise to the victorian monicker to quit lying that you're a married lady. I'm sounding it again to you here, Vickie. Don't use those lies to abuse or belittle others as though you're better than them, whereas you're actually a SINGLE, struggling, 38-years old lady seeking a husband.

Be advised, otherwise I'm going to expose you finally.

Till then....

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao!

Fancy you logging on to trensdsvivi to come to the defence of victorian. Then logging on to victorian to like the comment! Just the way you used victorian to lament the banning of alexialin, and how it wasn't fair because alexialin had been complaining about papanwamaikpe but the mods didn't do anything only to ban alexialin! Hilarious!

Vickie, your cover is blown already so let's not belabour the matter anymore. Victorian is also trensdsvivi, and it's not about the similarity in the monickers.

Anyways, I'm sure you've heeded my advise to the victorian monicker to quit lying that you're a married lady. I'm sounding it again to you here, Vickie. Don't use those lies to abuse or belittle others as though you're better than them, whereas you're actually a SINGLE, struggling, 38-years old lady seeking a husband.

Till then....

I now know uv finally lost it.

Please reveal all the proof that am single.

Expose me !

What a laugh!

Am here, please expose me! With all the proofs, pics and all.

I dare you. Show me proof that am single!

Ntor! cheesy

Show proofs that Victorian is single. tongue
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao!

Till then....

:DHow come it's taking you so long to expose me?

I thought u had the evidence with you already ? And you know everything about me.

Expose nah!

We are waiting o! Nuattitude!

Please expose me that am single. You are not backing off that easy. It has not ended. Biko expose Victorian.

Mtchewwwww!

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:57am On Apr 17, 2018
nuattitude:

Lmao!

Till then....

Chai.. same Victorian that bragged with me that she's married.

that her husband bought a 2012 range Rover for her, and she also got a car before her marriage.

I knew the lady was fake.

Nigerian ladies and fake like, just like 5&6
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by coleB(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
op, if u ve ur own money like u said, why not build ur own house and let her move in with u and nt d other way round.
wedding is easy but staying in marriage, i cant guarantee it's easy
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Fadedvoiced: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Victorian you better be careful with the lies
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
prechbills1:
My fiance and I have been dating for the past 3years. I attained 24 last week, I wanted to get married to her last year but I just wanted to wait till I attain 24.

The problem I have now is my mom. She is opposing our marriage because my fiancee is 5 years older than me, I'm 24 while she's 29. My dad has already endorsed the marriage, I'd have liked to go on with the marriage but I don't think going into marriage without both parents blessing is sensible that's why I need my mom's blessing and endorsement.

My fiance has good character, she's very kind and intelligent, I can't afford to lose her because of pressures from my mom at least I'm an adult.

I don't know what's happening, my mom endorsed our relationship but she doesn't endorse our marriage just because she's 5years older than me. The thing is, I can't leave this lady ,not now not ever, she have done so many things for me.

in fact she even promised to provide 80% of the things needed for the marriage!. She is rich, yes she is, the house I'm in living in now belongs to her, I moved in with her in 2016.

The truth is I love her and I can't afford to lose her because of my mom's wish. Both her parents and my dad have given us go ahead for marriage but my mom still doesn't want me to marry because of age and my fiance is beautiful.

I don't know what do now ,that's why I think I need advice from you guys,.I don't know if I should go ahead with the marriage without my mom's endorsement/blessings.

please advice

My brother, U be thief..U day use OTP

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy

Thank God for life tongue

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fadedvoiced:
Victorian you better be careful with the lies

Some people jealous me, some people jealous me, some people jealous me, they can't even live anymore.

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by deavicky(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
prechbills1:
My fiance and I have been dating for the past 3years. I attained 24 last week, I wanted to get married to her last year but I just wanted to wait till I attain 24.

The problem I have now is my mom. She is opposing our marriage because my fiancee is 5 years older than me, I'm 24 while she's 29. My dad has already endorsed the marriage, I'd have liked to go on with the marriage but I don't think going into marriage without both parents blessing is sensible that's why I need my mom's blessing and endorsement.

My fiance has good character, she's very kind and intelligent, I can't afford to lose her because of pressures from my mom at least I'm an adult.

I don't know what's happening, my mom endorsed our relationship but she doesn't endorse our marriage just because she's 5years older than me. The thing is, I can't leave this lady ,not now not ever, she have done so many things for me.

in fact she even promised to provide 80% of the things needed for the marriage!. She is rich, yes she is, the house I'm in living in now belongs to her, I moved in with her in 2016.

The truth is I love her and I can't afford to lose her because of my mom's wish. Both her parents and my dad have given us go ahead for marriage but my mom still doesn't want me to marry because of age and my fiance is beautiful.

I don't know what do now ,that's why I think I need advice from you guys,.I don't know if I should go ahead with the marriage without my mom's endorsement/blessings.

please advice
your mother allow the girl to train u finish now she is saying something else. That is one side.
2. A 24 years old boy in this country is till small considering the fact that you seems not to have ur own money.
It is just injustice to the girl, if not, I and with ur mother. 24 : 29 is not the same thing as 30:35.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.