Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77844 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2018
haywizzy007:

Three entities resurrected Jesus Christ?? Nothing we no go hear for dis world! Are you saying God is mysterious?
Ask Him whenever you see Him.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2018
deebrain:

I am totally Anti Religious.
If you are totally anti-religion, what do you believe in?

Why are you in a religious forum?
deebrain:

Christians, Muslims and anyone that wants to succeed in anything or any course, MUST BE persecuted. They (like the early church) encountered something divine and wish to spread it to an environment ignorant of the encounter.
Do you believe what you just typed?
deebrain:

Many of you have NEVER encountered the God you claim to preach.
Is this what you BELIEVE or imagine?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Let me get you right before we proceed. Are you anti-religion and here to argue with religious people?
deebrain:

It does.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2018
removetheturban:
Let me get you right before we proceed. Are you anti-religion and here to argue with religious people?
Every single day i wake up i'm always having the feeling that i can't just thank Jehovah enough for bringing me into HIS wonderful light! Just imagine this one typing will dress well and go out unnoticed with his insanity, thinking about how to stop people from worshipping God! But nobody not even his immediate family members can sense this madness in him if not for the help from God's word that's able to divide his heart and pierce inside him to draw out what he is thinking, Let us sing Jehovah's praises with courage! Hebrew 4:12 Please my brother Jehovah has given US the spiritual torchlight to see their real personality!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2018
deebrain:

Oga. literal word....This is my beloved son in whom I am pleased with.

literal word....Genesis 18 vs17, should I not tell Abraham what I intend to do knowing he will instruct his etc etc etc..

etc etc etc...

Active word --LET THERE BE LIGHT! and THERE WAS LIGHT!

It is because you are the unfortunate ones that don't know between mere expression of words and active or living words.

Even though you are still mistaken, at least you are getting to realize your folly
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
Jozzy4:

Even though you are still mistaken, at least you are getting to realize your folly
They don't have anything tangible to say because they only heap teachers for themselves to teach them what they want to hear, that's why when it comes to wisdom they fail woefully. "Knowledge has been defined as the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" So while a competent Christian is able to analyse the practical applications of what he knows the Anti~Christians only continue to download the same information without any practical applications to benefit himself or any other person. That's why their stupidity becomes obvious whenever they come face to face with Jehovah's witnesses! Isaiah
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Jozzy4:

"Knowledge has been defined as the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits"They can only download what they read in the Bible since it's readable but the PRACTICAL APPLICATION is what they don't know in order to benefit themselves.That's why their stupidity becomes obvious whenever they come face to face with Jehovah's witnesses! Isaiah 54:17
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
Neither will i tell you by what authority i've spoken! Matthew 21:27 Eyes you have but not seeing! Ears you have but not hearing! If you're so sure that i've been lying all this while as you claim to be born again having the Spirit of God yet you're not judging me,then why asking a LIAR if he's born again? Oponu Olodo!
wow shocked .. "oponu Olodo".. Such abusive words coming from a Christian? Is dat wat u were taught in jw?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
When people go out to look for money they're 100% alert and intelligent ready to undergo all sort of training just to earn money. But when it comes to matters involving God they'll become lazy,stupid,gullible,blind,deaf and dumb! If your Pastors taught you not to listen to Jehovah's witnesses, did they also remove your brains so that you can't even think straight again? You've spent days discussing with someone, asking questions and saying what you know and by the end of the day you're now asking the person you've discovered to be a LIAR if he's "born again"!
wow.. But am not surprised. The question i asked hurt u so badly dat u had to stop pretending to be wat u were not.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jozzy4:

Good evening..

Stupid remark.

And next time, back up why you called my reasoning "folly" with SCRIPTURES like you guys are fond of doing...

You are young. Your brain is still sharp. READ YOUR BIBLES FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2018
removetheturban:
If you are totally anti-religion, what do you believe in?

Why are you in a religious forum?
Do you believe what you just typed?
Is this what you BELIEVE or imagine?

I may even be Satan chatting with you. So save asking what I believe or who I believe in.

If Satan knows the personality behind your preaching, and trembles, it is shame to you so called Christians. Why do you bind,pray prophecy and do all things in the name of Jesus Christ and yet believe and preach that He is not God?

And to the stupid question of being in a religious forum, to check whether ignorance still exists.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Riofidelio:
"Knowledge has been defined as the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits"They can only download what they read in the Bible since it's readable but the PRACTICAL APPLICATION is what they don't know in order to benefit themselves.That's why their stupidity becomes obvious whenever they come face to face with Jehovah's witnesses! Isaiah 54:17

You are a coward in a shell of an ingrate.

why not direct your insults at me? Who manifested stupidity between myself and you? You threw scripture around (and even Isaiah 54 vs 17?) to back up even your insults!!

You talk about downloading and all that,.... funny! I gave you responses with Bible verses in context and not just mere quoting.

You owe me an apology for this comment.

OR ELSE.....
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Riofidelio:
Every single day i wake up i'm always having the feeling that i can't just thank Jehovah enough for bringing me into HIS wonderful light! Just imagine this one typing will dress well and go out unnoticed with his insanity, thinking about how to stop people from worshipping God! But nobody not even his immediate family members can sense this madness in him if not for the help from God's word that's able to divide his heart and pierce inside him to draw out what he is thinking, Let us sing Jehovah's praises with courage! Hebrew 4:12 Please my brother Jehovah has given US the spiritual torchlight to see their real personality!

Now you try to encourage yourselves to stay firmly from my talk (i feel good with that) than proving that the replies I gave from the same Bible are wrong? And you DARED call me names?You must apologize to me for this.

And like I said earlier, OR ELSE...
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2018
salvation101:
wow shocked .. "oponu Olodo".. Such abusive words coming from a Christian? Is dat wat u were taught in jw?
They always use abusive words. People who tag non jws Satan followers, worldly, wicked, unrighteous, goats etc. What's more derogatory than these names?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
deebrain:

I may even be Satan chatting with you. So save asking what I believe or who I believe in.
Get behind me!

deebrain:
If Satan knows the personality behind your preaching, and trembles, it is shame to you so called Christians. Why do you bind,pray prophecy and do all things in the name of Jesus Christ and yet believe and preach that He is not God?
Boy, I have met many Atheists and you do not sound like one. Sneaking behind the cover of atheism to project a heretic doctrine is a game for the low.

And to the stupid question of being in a religious forum, to check whether ignorance still exists.[/quote] Ignorance is not knowing that one is ignorant. Someone who projects the doctrine of the Trinity and yet claims to be an atheist. How does one define that?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
removetheturban:
Get behind me!

If Satan knows the personality behind your preaching, and trembles, it is shame to you so called Christians. Why do you bind,pray prophecy and do all things in the name of Jesus Christ and yet believe and preach that He is not God? Boy, I have met many Atheists and you do not sound like one. Sneaking behind the cover of atheism to project a heretic doctrine is a game for the low.

And to the stupid question of being in a religious forum, to check whether ignorance still exists. Ignorance is not knowing that one is ignorant. Someone who projects the doctrine of the Trinity and yet claims to be an atheist. How does one define that?

I am anti religious is not the same thing as I am Antichrist. I choose my words correctly. Anyone that reads my replies can never call me an atheist. My game was never low.

I matched you, scripture to scripture, telling you and confessing the LORDSHIP of Jesus Christ!

To the "Get behind me" statement, I have just started with you.

I am still waiting for a detailed apology from your partner in ignorance.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2018
We are not competing for us to achieve a match.
What did you start with me?
deebrain:

I am anti religious is not the same thing as I am Antichrist. I choose my words correctly. Anyone that reads my replies can never call me an atheist. My game was never low.

I matched you, scripture to scripture, telling you and confessing the LORDSHIP of Jesus Christ!

To the "Get behind me" statement, I have just started with you.

I am still waiting for a detailed apology from your partner in ignorance.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2018
removetheturban:

To denounce you as an unfortunate ignorant lot, that think its proper to selectively twist scripture to back their ignorance
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Okay.
deebrain:

To denounce you as an unfortunate ignorant lot, that think its proper to selectively twist scripture to back their ignorance
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
removetheturban:

Why did you twist his words in the first place?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
deebrain:

Good evening..

Stupid remark.

And next time, back up why you called my reasoning "folly" with SCRIPTURES like you guys are fond of doing...

You are young. Your brain is still sharp. READ YOUR BIBLES FOR YOURSELF.

You ain't making any sense
Here is your initial comment

" . THE WORD OF GOD is not just His mere talk. IT'S HIS ACTIVE WORD--- WHEN EVER HE SPOKE AND IT BECAME. "

The nonsense you wrote above means that since he spoke during Jesus baptism, it means what he uttered is Jesus .

Yet another Jesus is getting baptized right?

You need to humble and examine yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jozzy4:

You ain't making any sense
Here is your initial comment

" . THE WORD OF GOD is not just His mere talk. IT'S HIS ACTIVE WORD--- WHEN EVER HE SPOKE AND IT BECAME. "

The nonsense you wrote above means that since he spoke during Jesus baptism, it means whatbhe uttered is Jesus .

Yet another Jesus is getting baptized right?

You need to humble and examine yourself

Are you just trying to be funny?

"This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased", " I regret I had created man", "You are (to king Abimelech) as good as a dead man for the woman with you is another man's wife, etc IS NOT THE SAME THING AS "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

God as a spirit, even with His Holy spirit and His word, EXPRESSED HIMSELF WITH WORDS individually!

And Jesus Christ is called THE WORD OF GOD. Not WORDS of God.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
deebrain:

Are you just trying to be funny?

"This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased", " I regret I had created man", "You are (to king Abimelech) as good as a dead man for the woman with you is another man's wife, etc IS NOT THE SAME THING AS "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

God as a spirit, even with His Holy spirit and His word, EXPRESSED HIMSELF WITH WORDS individually!

And Jesus Christ is called THE WORD OF GOD. Not WORDS of God.

grin grin The bold is nonsense, you yourself said whenever God spoke, what he spoke is his active word

" . THE WORD OF GOD is not just His mere talk. IT'S HIS ACTIVE WORD--- WHEN EVER HE SPOKE . "

Whenever he spoke , can you see ?

So even what he spoke during Jesus baptism is Jesus as well.

going by your Silly logic.

Wake up from your error man

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jozzy4:

grin grin The bold is nonsense, you yourself said whenever God spoke, what he spoke is his active word

" . THE WORD OF GOD is not just His mere talk. IT'S HIS ACTIVE WORD--- WHEN EVER HE SPOKE . "

Whenever he spoke , can you see ?

So even what he spoke during Jesus baptism is Jesus as well.

going by your Silly logic.

Wake up from your error man

It's obvious that you are stupid.

I explained the literal word and the active word.

I explained God talking about personal thoughts to Abraham. I explained where He spoke AND IT BECAME.

Where ever God spoke AND IT BECAME.

Stop this stupid attitude of yours. Why taking statements out of context for your blind argument?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
deebrain:

It's obvious that you are stupid.

I explained the literal word and the active word.

I explained God talking about personal thoughts to Abraham. I explained where He spoke AND IT BECAME.

Where ever God spoke AND IT BECAME.

Stop this stupid attitude of yours. Why taking statements out of context for your blind argument?

grin grin

Nowhere is the Bible differentiating between active and literal , Silly analysis of deebrain

Even going by your offside analogy, When God spoke during Jesus baptism, holy spirit descend on Jesus and he thus became the promised Messiah. so what was spoken was Jesus ? Aftrall significant events occur when he spoke

Answer the question
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by jom28gy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
If Jehovah witnesses exist, they are witnesses of angel not of God, no one can witness for God, he does not know
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Jozzy4:

grin grin

Nowhere is the Bible differentiating between active and literal , Silly analysis of deebrain

Even going by your offside analogy, When God spoke during Jesus baptism, holy spirit descend on Jesus and he thus became the promised Messiah. so what was spoken was Jesus ? Aftrall significant events occur when he spoke

Answer the question

The Bible will always answer your mockery questions easily.

Jesus Christ did not become the Messiah during baptism. HE WAS BORN MESSIAH...Isaiah 9 vs 6.

He merely BEGAN ministry after baptism.

The spirit of God was already FULLY represented in Him even in the womb. Matthew 1 vs 18.

Even the greeting of the woman carrying him in the womb made another woman filled with the spirit of God. Luke 1 vs 41.

This tells you, God was merely identifying him, in particular, to John the Baptist. John 1 vs 32-33.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Octaves(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Jehovah witnesses turn the Bible upside down. fake teachings, fake doctrines. fake history. if you're not careful, you get deceived by their falsehoods
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
deebrain:

The Bible will always answer your mockery questions easily.

Jesus Christ did not become the Messiah during baptism. HE WAS BORN MESSIAH...Isaiah 9 vs 6.

He merely BEGAN ministry after baptism.

The spirit of God was already FULLY represented in Him even in the womb. Matthew 1 vs 18.

Even the greeting of the woman carrying him in the womb made another woman filled with the spirit of God. Luke 1 vs 41.

This tells you, God was merely identifying him, in particular, to John the Baptist. John 1 vs 32-33.

I repeat the bible nowhere differentiate anything like active and literal word . It was all deebrain unscriptural invention to spread lies

The bold means what happened makes him BECAME ready for his ministry , why not accept what was spoken at that moment is Jesus ?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jozzy4:

I repeat the bible nowhere differentiate anything like active and literal word . It was all deebrain unscriptural invention to spread lies

The bold means what happened makes him BECAME ready for his ministry , why not accept what was spoken at that moment is Jesus ?

But you guys like picking out a verse from a chapter and give it a literal meaning while the other verses in that same chapter will have figurative meaning.

When your organization does it it means they are spreading the truth while when others do this same thing, it means they are spreading lies.
Why the double standard? Why are you guys hypocrites?
Your organization is guilty of what you accuse the brain of doing.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by deebrain(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

But you guys like picking out a verse from a chapter and give it a literal meaning while the other verses in that same chapter will have figurative meaning.

When your organization does it it means they are spreading the truth while when others do this same thing, it means they are spreading lies.
Why the double standard? Why are you guys hypocrites?
Your organization is guilty of what you accuse the brain of doing.

I just decided to let them be....the day's work is somehow much.

It's good you read my posts....

When you give them proven answer, they look within your sentence to sight anything that will look like an opposition to your answer. Then capitalize on it.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alternatively, what church or religion do you recommend to others?
Octaves:
Jehovah witnesses turn the Bible upside down. fake teachings, fake doctrines. fake history. if you're not careful, you get deceived by their falsehoods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.