Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77469 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
she don weak. she no day fit type up to one line. nothing to say only to curse mama tohto. ur tohto is rotten. u are an old jobless graduate. stink ebola queen living in slums for 14 years
yes and I go keep reminding you of the state of ur mama totoh cos na dat rotten hole u for commot hence ur whole life is rotten
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
Nobody can pay a homeless hooker 200k. u do not even deserve 80k. and the 200k big for this mumu eye oh heheheehehehe na wah oh. suffer plenty oh
chai. i day sorry for you.
so let us say na 200k so you annual income go be #2.4m. That is calculating your dream. hehehehe 2.4m naira
Let us assume say in your dream u get the work. dem pay u 200k salary. you have to work for 19 years before u go fit buy Chioma, Davido porsche. and if you add ur age to the 19 years na retirement be that. The only thing that you can buy in your life after almost 20 years of hard labour without touching ur salary.
well, it took u 14 years to buy a tecno tab after years of spreadin ur weak wrinkled laps to old soldiers.
the worse thing be say the job end for your dream. for 4 years u don day pursue the job who sigh? your shoes don bend finish. e remain electric poll to fall ontop ur dead abortionist ruptured womb.
general FIRS work way over 12 million nigerians day pursue na this ediort day hope for.
old slutty minion.
u r a fool. Looks like u av never worked in ur life before. Nobody in ur family has worked in government for you to know that there are allowances bigger than ur salary not to talk of in a revenue generating agency. Do you know wat it even takes to be chartered? Ur a dundee walahitalahi. D money is small and all top politicians are trying to secure it for their children. Mumu. I don tell u say u b mumu u think say na joke
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
heheheheehehe this mumu day add allowance for dream. what u get is a consolidated package and nobody go pay u 200k for firs for entry level no matter how u wash urself to look high. u still remain a filth.
make we imagine say ur allowance na 800k + salary 400k for a chartered slut. still it all ends in ur dream. u cannot earn such amount in ur lifetime. u go end up for mayguard last last. u are dreaming the dream of teh girls next door. it wil never happen. if ever u go get any chance it would have been 2 years ago but u blew the chances when u decided to continue forking old soldier and aborting those fetuses. no more doors are open for sluts. you should start mayguard work with ur old soldier body odour.
nobody can pay u 200k in nigeria. u no reach that amount. ur level na 15000 naira dem day pay dem as sales girls for where dem day sell condom. you are dreaming like a brain-dead dragon.

this mumu day talk about salary like say she don already get the job hehehehehehehehe ode come back to reality. u are not even an applicant. the last time u sent ur CV it was not to FIRS directly na 3rd party u send ur CV to. e no read the oga office sef. no day fool yourself. rise up and fight for ur ruptured womb
salvation101:
u r a fool. Looks like u av never worked in ur life before. Nobody in ur family has worked in government for you to know that there are allowances bigger than ur salary not to talk of in a revenue generating agency. Do you know wat it even takes to be chartered? Ur a dundee walahitalahi. D money is small and all top politicians are trying to secure it for their children. Mumu. I don tell u say u b mumu u think say na joke
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
you no fit type again? aby staplococus don day affect you well well? u don start to take that 60 naira drug way chemist give u?
salvation101:
yes and I go keep reminding you of the state of ur mama totoh cos na dat rotten hole u for commot hence ur whole life is rotten
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by nutarious(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Actually, Salvation101, I dont expect you to go down that line, if it were real life, you could have be consistent with the Stalking Complain. But online stalking ain't mean anything to me because your identity is secure.

I get it now, JW is a group or Organisation with a Believe System and Mind Set, this would mean they are different from other believers, its eye opening to be on this thread.

In a Pentecostal setting, if you wish you could change church from one denomination to another still be able to practise your Faith, if Denomination A is not aligning with what you believe or you saw error you could look for a proper One by switching. You could also be in two different churches like myself or might not even join one and still be Close to your God.

But, for the First time am opportune to see what JW as an Organisation is, Salvation101 spoke comparatively, Analysing Scripture for Scripture and we are all getting well before other members of the Group or Organization started Attacking her, it was slow and steady and it was continuous. Gradually the whole good start went into Mud and later many Member were coming out to play the Victim card.

I waited and waited wishing someone will clear my doubt, Nobody did. No member scolded the other member for insult. I notice that Kola started the Dirty Talk, after the insults have already been introduced, then Kola started that talk that got Salvation101 to where she is, I Still Waited, Nobody, I mean Nobody scolded him, for me that's important. Very important.

I concluded that this your Faith or Believe System is about Winning especially Scripturally.

This Faith is not based on been a better person, something normal Education in Schools can teach. It's about a Group and how they must Uphold the Norms, its embarrassing that this is not really based on God nor Righteousness but based on a School of Thought and how well they were discipled to defend their stand.

I won't use this against Other JW that I meet outside, I will hope again that they clear this doubt of mine, I hope they can.

But as for most of you following earlier till Now I Say Shame on You especially if there are Females among you, your Faith is unbelievably hypocritical. Nothing to gain from the Thread absolutely Gabbage. Next time don't just do this, nairaland is read all over the Whole World and you come here to showcase the worst form of embarrassing character for People professing Faith, you are not different from Muslims.

My dear Salvation101, I don't support you on the Vulgar words, that ain't you. You are better than that, you err in that part and I ask you, if you take your Birth and a mentally ill patient carry your Towels , will you run after him. Nope. We discussed this at Office with my Collegues who has joined me in Following this on my PC. I can say, Atheist are well behaved than Members of JW on this Forum. But I believe maybe this won't define JW, I will wait till I meet others to reach my conclusion.

I hate Men who has no respect for Motherhood.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
abeg name the top politician way day secure firs work for him pikin. which politician pikin day work for firs at entry level? this one still day listen for gutter to get updates. very local thing
any politician way day find work for firs no be for him pikin. and not at entry level. u are a slave oh. a low cast minion. you no no your place for society. no wonder the tin day swell ur head. u been day tink say u and top pilitician pikin na fellow applicant abi?
you need to be called ur title oponu olodo. cheap slut with smelling and ruptured womb. jobless hooker ashewoh no be work. filth.
u go die for firs job. not for ppl like u. 4 years gone by. another 4 years day come so still on top ur techno tab and bend bend shoe
salvation101:
D money is small and all top politicians are trying to secure it for their children.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
nutarious:
Actually, Salvation101, I dont expect you to go down that line, if it were real life, you could have be consistent with the Stalking Complain. But online stalking ain't mean anything to me because your identity is secure.

I get it now, JW is a group or Organisation with a Believe System and Mind Set, this would mean they are different from other believers, its eye opening to be on this thread.

In a Pentecostal setting, if you wish you could change church from one denomination to another still be able to practise your Faith, if Denomination A is not aligning with what you believe or you saw error you could look for a proper One by switching. You could also be in two different churches like myself or might not even join one and still be Close to your God.

But, for the First time am opportune to see what JW as an Organisation is, Salvation101 spoke comparatively, Analysing Scripture for Scripture and we are all getting well before other members of the Group or Organization started Attacking her, it was slow and steady and it was continuous. Gradually the whole good start went into Mud and later many Member were coming out to play the Victim card.

I waited and waited wishing someone will clear my doubt, Nobody did. No member scolded the other member for insult. I notice that Kola started the Dirty Talk, after the insults have already been introduced, then Kola started that talk that got Salvation101 to where she is, I Still Waited, Nobody, I mean Nobody scolded him, for me that's important. Very important.

I concluded that this your Faith or Believe System is about Winning especially Scripturally.

This Faith is not based on been a better person, something normal Education in Schools can teach. It's about a Group and how they must Uphold the Norms, its embarrassing that this is not really based on God nor Righteousness but based on a School of Thought and how well they were discipled to defend their stand.

I won't use this against Other JW that I meet outside, I will hope again that they clear this doubt of mine, I hope they can.

But as for most of you following earlier till Now I Say Shame on You especially if there are Females among you, your Faith is unbelievably hypocritical. Nothing to gain from the Thread absolutely Gabbage. Next time don't just do this, nairaland is read all over the Whole World and you come here to showcase the worst form of embarrassing character for People professing Faith, you are not different from Muslims.

My dear Salvation101, I don't support you on the Vulgar words, that ain't you. You are better than that, you err in that part and I ask you, if you take your Birth and a mentally ill patient carry your Towels , will you run after him. Nope. We discussed this at Office with my Collegues who has joined me in Following this on my PC. I can say, Atheist are well behaved than Members of JW on this Forum. But I believe maybe this won't define JW, I will wait till I meet others to reach my conclusion.

My sister, dis is not the first thread and if you go through their threads, if dey ain't winning an argument dey resort to intimidation. If you go through the "is Jesus God?" thread you will see how many people they silenced but because I wasn't giving up dey resorted to intimidation. I couldn't comment peacefully on any thread without unbitchable stalking me. I was wondering where we met cos he wasn't following my profile but he was following me. Den wen i came on this thread and I talked about their past, errors of their founder and corrected the distortion of facts and history dey were telling, Rio went mad and called me oponu Olodo. I waited to see if removetheturban( who I tot was a friend cos we were both following each other) would call him to order, he instead took sides with him and ended up deactivating his account den suddenly kolawoleibukun1 showed up. This people are like a cult and the whole world needs to be aware of their evil. I know I erred. Even if I stop, those two demons will follow me to any thread I go so I have dedicated this account for anti JW. If dey spoilt my reputation as an individual I will spoil theirs as an organization.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
abeg name the top politician way day secure firs work for him pikin. which politician pikin day work for firs at entry level? this one still day listen for gutter to get updates. very local thing
any politician way day find work for firs no be for him pikin. and not at entry level. u are a slave oh. a low cast minion. you no no your place for society. no wonder the tin day swell ur head. u been day tink say u and top pilitician pikin na fellow applicant abi?
you need to be called ur title oponu olodo. cheap slut with smelling and ruptured womb. jobless hooker ashewoh no be work. filth.
u go die for firs job. not for ppl like u. 4 years gone by. another 4 years day come so still on top ur techno tab and bend bend shoe
na dat tecno tab I dey use give u and ur organization sleepless night so grin. I tell you say na entry level I b? U think everyone is like u dat spent ur schooling in night clubs while other were taking professional exam? U know nothing, a son of a former northern state governor I know is going for dat job.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
for u to have the guts to call my name in ur story when u do not no the story how i landed here is low on ur point. i am a regular on narialand and if u are new here u sud ask around. no brat shuts me up because this is not a personal forum. for that salvation101 slut to shut me up and tag me for commenting shows that u, nutarious are biased for not being able to see it and u claimed to be following this topic. i am t last person to come here to promote religious ideas. i do not care about religion and i am proud to say so. i come to criticize aggressively and raw and that is me. the mistake she made was group me with the jw that she has been insulting here and thinking that i will eat her shiit and walk away. iro ni. i promised to drag her and yes this is just d begining. you only noticed that i started the dirty talk but u did not see her threat in the first place. that is very biased. u did not see this abortionist living in marmy quarters promising to dig me out and deal with me. and u expect me to sit down like jw dem and eat her nonsense on account of wetin? wummifun pleaded with me n i left this ediort for a while because she reported my other account and when t ban was lifted i must not be t one to let go. and if u did not see that lovely yoruba girl who came to intercede then u are biased. this ediort went on accusing me of being the girl of being everybody that she hates on nairaland. she kept dragging ppl into the mess she created and u did not c any of those nonsense. u did not see the nonsense she said to me on other threads. i left this thread because of the way wummifun spoke to me. but this slowpoke was still haunting me on other threads. she even begged me to move to jw threads to insult them. that is why we ended up here. she always wanted the show to happen here. all her mind be say i be jw so she wanted to drag me here to mess me up. the ediort forget say i have no respect for any religion at all. even the jw way she day call me since i no send her. i no respect this topic. i see no reason why a devil like this will be opening the bible and people will be talkign to her like say she is sensible.
this ediort was bragging to me how she deals with jw here like say make i come day shake abi wetin. she too small.
she say she won swim for portorportor abi, we go begin dive inside. make i see how she won take deal with me as she promised. i day my own for political and celebrity section oh. just one comment wen i make for another thread na carry me come here oh. she is following me and am following her too. we go folo each other till the end of the world.
but ur comment is biased. do not include me with any religious ppl or try to advice me. i am just a child of God and finish and the bible advice me to suffer a witch not to live. that is what am doing

nutarious:

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
for u to have the guts to call my name in ur story when u do not no the story how i landed here is low on ur point. i am a regular on narialand and if u are new here u sud ask around. no brat shuts me up because this is not a personal forum. for that salvation101 slut to shut me up and tag me for commenting shows that u, nutarious are biased for not being able to see it and u claimed to be following this topic. i am t last person to come here to promote religious ideas. i do not care about religion and i am proud to say so. i come to criticize aggressively and raw and that is me. the mistake she made was group me with the jw that she has been insulting here and thinking that i will eat her shiit and walk away. iro ni. i promised to drag her and yes this is just d begining. you only noticed that i started the dirty talk but u did not see her threat in the first place. that is very biased. u did not see this abortionist living in marmy quarters promising to dig me out and deal with me. and u expect me to sit down like jw dem and eat her nonsense on account of wetin? wummifun pleaded with me n i left this ediort for a while because she reported my other account and when t ban was lifted i must not be t one to let go. and if u did not see that lovely yoruba girl who came to intercede then u are biased. this ediort went on accusing me of being the girl of being everybody that she hates on nairaland. she kept dragging ppl into the mess she created and u did not c any of those nonsense. u did not see the nonsense she said to me on other threads. i left this thread because of the way wummifun spoke to me. but this slowpoke was still haunting me on other threads. she even begged me to move to jw threads to insult them. that is why we ended up here. she always wanted the show to happen here. all her mind be say i be jw so she wanted to drag me here to mess me up. the ediort forget say i have no respect for any religion at all. even the jw way she day call me since i no send her. i no respect this topic. i see no reason why a devil like this will be opening the bible and people will be talkign to her like say she is sensible.
this ediort was bragging to me how she deals with jw here like say make i come day shake abi wetin. she too small.
she say she won swim for portorportor abi, we go begin dive inside. make i see how she won take deal with me as she promised. i day my own for political and celebrity section oh. just one comment wen i make for another thread na carry me come here oh. she is following me and am following her too. we go folo each other till the end of the world.
but ur comment is biased. do not include me with any religious ppl or try to advice me. i am just a child of God and finish and the bible advice me to suffer a witch not to live. that is what am doing

Shut up silly kid. U think everyone is a Dumbo like you? Wch wunmifun are u referring to? Same account Rio opened when anti spam suspended his account? U are Jehovah withness, we met in a jehova withness thread. And I don't know you from Adam. U came in like d snake u are and pretended to be another person. We had no discussion but u started brawling at ur mother. I called ur family antihistamines and started following me. We all see through the acting, u r only trying to repair an already battered image of ur society and I am here for you. Jw goes down
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
if i open my kpali for u u go run. u manage go do one cheap exam u call am professional exam heheheehe. lady olosho, go learn work. learn how to plait hair make u go fork money to open salon. u no day go anywhere. u don old. shebi u see as nutarious day disappointed in u. i dragged u down to your real level. u have been pretending since. nutarious spoke of her colleague. she is working. and she still has time to nairaland. u wake na nairaland u sleep na here. when i nak u better mortar hand yesterday u no sleep well? better sleep catch u. i no say barren women hardly sleep but u sleep well.
name the son of northern state governor and tell me his father's net worth. a poor northern state governor? and where u meet am and how una two take rap enter him job application? u no reach to day talk of governor son. just day mess urself up talking about governor son. u are not that level. and no matter how u fork aboki preeq from warri reach jalingo u can never get that job. ur stupid professional certificate is nonsens and worthless. really worthless just like your entire life
salvation101:
na dat tecno tab I dey use give u and ur organization sleepless night so grin. I tell you say na entry level I b? U think everyone is like u dat spent ur schooling in night clubs while other were taking professional exam? U know nothing, a son of a former northern state governor I know is going for dat job.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
that is how u will keep pointing fingers and accusing everybody like an old witch. i do not no u old lady. u are pretending to no me. and if u want to scatter jw how that one take concern me. if u want to fight isis, what is my own.
na only u no the wummufun and rio. me and dem no get trace.
taking jw down no concern me at all at all. that is ur own lane. my lane is to drag u low and ensure u stay there cos that us ur life. and e finish.

u just day try mix me n jw make ur storyline for gel and make u for distract me but i am undeterred. i will finish what i started, and u will die. u will die a very painful death i swear for u. u shall never hear the cry of a living child from ur womb.
as u chose to deal with me so ogunlala will not rest until u are exterminated. stay here and keep gettign smashed. old woman. na now u day go do professional exams. u think say exams go help u. where is ur masters? ur mates by now don produce masters plus all those stupid backyard certificates u still day there day form professional certificates. nigeria na connection. day there day pack cheap fraudulent certificates. no serious girl way won make am go day wake and sleep for nairaland. time way u go take gain experience. u sitdown here day form salvation. salvation burn throway for fire ediort. slowpoke. u tink say as u throway those children u don free? u day throway pikin becos of cheap certificate still the certificate no get use. who won employ a hosuemaid? u day house day fork old soldiers say u get experience. experience of what? forkology. brainless. u day form i too no but u no nothing. u think u are wise but u are cheap dull. i trust igbo girls. dem for don waka go far in life since. make u see how u senseless reach oh. ur mates for iboland don marry and born. the one way no marry don get her own business. pride na kill u for 4 years u day house day eye firs. see your aim in life 200k and u are happy.
with all u tink u are ur dreams are still under my foot. u are a minion. a stink hooker. na make u never marry na. u day hope to get firs job so that u go begin fork men around for allowance. hehe. u won use allowance deceive ur ebola papa head. na ur dead fetus u day tell.
salvation101:
Shut up silly kid. U think everyone is a Dumbo like you? Wch wunmifun are u referring to? Same account Rio opened when anti spam suspended his account? U are Jehovah withness, we met in a jehova withness thread. And I don't know you from Adam. U came in like d snake u are and pretended to be another person. We had no discussion but u started brawling at ur mother. I called ur family antihistamines and started following me. We all see through the acting, u r only trying to repair an already battered image of ur society and I am here for you. Jw goes down
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wow, I love nairaland. Nairaland remembers grin here is the first appearance of the JW dolt called Kolawoleibukun. He came in and started raining insults immediately. He is a jehova withness and my truth got him mad like the pharisees who gnash Ed at Jesus.
https://www.nairaland.com/3833612/christian-need-see/6
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
if i open my kpali for u u go run. u manage go do one cheap exam u call am professional exam heheheehe. lady olosho, go learn work. learn how to plait hair make u go fork money to open salon. u no day go anywhere. u don old. shebi u see as nutarious day disappointed in u. i dragged u down to your real level. u have been pretending since. nutarious spoke of her colleague. she is working. and she still has time to nairaland. u wake na nairaland u sleep na here. when i nak u better mortar hand yesterday u no sleep well? better sleep catch u. i no say barren women hardly sleep but u sleep well.
name the son of northern state governor and tell me his father's net worth. a poor northern state governor? and where u meet am and how una two take rap enter him job application? u no reach to day talk of governor son. just day mess urself up talking about governor son. u are not that level. and no matter how u fork aboki preeq from warri reach jalingo u can never get that job. ur stupid professional certificate is nonsens and worthless. really worthless just like your entire life
kpali kee u dia. Who dash u Pali? Anyone for ur family go past secondary school u no go school u be to UT and am glad peoples eye are being opened to the evil called JW. grin. As long as dey know u r evil, am doing a good job
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
you are an slowpoke. oh. you still day call the babe ur sister. she day tell u say u fall her hand and u day find sister. u have no sister. who wants to be sisters with u. you went too low for her liking and yes i dragged u that low. is good that you get told the truth. u went really low. but from other threads u have been low. you day feel say all these people na me, but i know this is just a way to confine me or distract me. u are always pointing fingers like old woman that u are.
are you trying to prove to her that you were right for going low? that is a fire-able offense in FIRS. and that is one reason for not even acepting ur application.
this mumu never no say employers no day go thru applicants personal information before employing.
you gave yourself away big time. i say after i touch u u go learn. ur mama no train u. u are a barrack girl raise in marmy quarters so how can ur momma teach u anything wen old ecomog soldiers hang her weak old legs for uncompleted building after dem kill ur papa for liberia when e wongo thief diamond. na mek u move go marmy quarters. old tin day form prefessional course inside warri and inside barracks? heheheehehehehe this mumu no just no her level in the society oh
salvation101:
My sister, dis is not the first thread and if you go through their threads, if dey ain't winning an argument dey resort to intimidation. If you go through the "is Jesus God?" thread you will see how many people they silenced but because I wasn't giving up dey resorted to intimidation. I couldn't comment peacefully on any thread without unbitchable stalking me. I was wondering where we met cos he wasn't following my profile but he was following me. Den wen i came on this thread and I talked about their past, errors of their founder and corrected the distortion of facts and history dey were telling, Rio went mad and called me oponu Olodo. I waited to see if removetheturban( who I tot was a friend cos we were both following each other) would call him to order, he instead took sides with him and ended up deactivating his account den suddenly kolawoleibukun1 showed up. This people are like a cult and the whole world needs to be aware of their evil. I know I erred. Even if I stop, those two demons will follow me to any thread I go so I have dedicated this account for anti JW. If dey spoilt my reputation as an individual I will spoil theirs as an organization.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
words from a coward. U are scared of me and frustrated right now. grin
Mtcheeww! U dey vex me sef, I'll give you my number, call me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
you day waste ur time with jw. the guys dem no even send u again. hehehe u still day kill ursef for this jw thing. google my surname and learn. for u to see any illiterate for my house u have to find a pendant inside pacific ocean first. u too are a jw. jw na ur best line of insult. ozuor.
salvation101:
kpali kee u dia. Who dash u Pali? Anyone for ur family go past secondary school u no go school u be to UT and am glad peoples eye are being opened to the evil called JW. grin. As long as dey know u r evil, am doing a good job
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
Wow, I love nairaland. Nairaland remembers grin here is the first appearance of the JW dolt called Kolawoleibukun. He came in and started raining insults immediately. He is a jehova withness and my truth got him mad like the pharisees who gnash Ed at Jesus.

Do u have proofs he is a Jehovah's Witness or you just assumed ?

A Real Jehovah's witness will never ever exchange immoral words like you both are doing, the Bible is our guide .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
ozuor na here we meet? u got washed up clean you day form investigator. u die well with ur rotten womb. post all our encounter join too. make dem day read the genesis.
salvation101:
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:

Sorry sister.

I sincerely apologized for whatever has happened on this thread . The Bible is the guide of Jehovah's Witnesses and it never support vulgarity or obscene speeches .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
una even day folo this ediort day reason like say she be person. she called me peacefulllove, wumifun, removetheturb, unbitchabke rio and many more. what do i have to prove to a slut? who cares about ashewo for t society? no one! you day ask am to prove abi u go blast that minion and drag her to where she belongs.
old brothelite
CAPTIVATOR:

Do u have proofs he is a Jehovah's Witness or you just assumed ?

A Real Jehovah's witness will never ever exchange immoral words like you both are doing, the Bible is our guide .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
una even day folo this ediort day reason like say she be person. she called me peacefulllove, wumifun, removetheturb, unbitchabke rio and many more. what do i have to prove to a slut? who cares about ashewo for t society? no one! you day ask am to prove abi u go blast that minion and drag her to where she belongs.
old brothelite

Okay sir . I get

But to be Frank , are you a Witness of Jehovah ?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
ashewoh don run go fork. u get mouth. come out let us rough it out here. u get mouth abi? she day form boss i less all ur defences. u carry jw for head day waka. make i throway u and dem jw for gutter. U day craze for there. u day corner day halla jw jw upandan with your concrete womb. go find husband and go find work. u day for marmy quarters day halla say u full ground. i day here for u o. my main account day on hold. i go scatter ur life and u go learn say hand nak u wen i finish. hehehehe u never abandon ur account o. one person na just comment. dem go soon day come out one by one. that one don tell u say u went low. the tin day scatter ur head. the girl no even bother reply. she no want go low. she don yarn her mind fly.
all this one way u day do na damage repair hehehehe. u went low and yes i dragged u low.
u still day find excuse for going low that is the worse aspect. only u no day see the mess way day happen to u. the girl was only tryin to put u together u no wan listen. u day fight for life. na by gragra? lai lai. I am a slow and steady rider. shebi i promised u say i ride till my wheels fall off and u day boast. by now u no believe the damage i don do you. seriously u are red hehehehehe.
the babe
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
nutarious:

I won't use this against Other JW that I meet outside
, I will hope again that they clear this doubt of mine, I hope they can.

Thank you for the Underlined statement. Really appreciated that .

Mind you, neither the Bible which is our number 1 guide nor the Bible based publications of Jehovah's witnesses support vulgarity or immorality, so any individual that engage in such is simply doing his own desires, and its because of such ones that Paul said " remove the wicked person from among you " . that statement shows that there will always be some bad eggs but their behaviors doesn't define what true Christianity Is . am not saying this due to this thread , am saying it as well to correct any notion of generalizing the entire witnesses of Jehovah by the attitude of some few ones among them. In fact Jehovah's witnesses do not fail to apply Paul's words to anyone disobeying the guidance taught in the scriptures .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am a liberal Christian. I have no affiliation to any religion. Just believe in the Bible and that is what takes me to God above. Religion has done more harm than good in our society and I am anti-religion. The word above any religion for me. I free sheeples and I drag them out of bondage. I prefer the Bible to word of men.
I do not fight against religion but I fight against people who control the minds of their faithfuls and exploit them.

CAPTIVATOR:

Okay sir . I get
But to be Frank , are you a Witness of Jehovah ?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
I am a liberal Christian. I have no affiliation to any religion. Just believe in the Bible and that is what takes me to God above. Religion has done more harm than good in our society and I am anti-religion. The word above any religion for me. I free sheeples and I drag them out of bondage. I prefer the Bible to word of men.
I do not fight against religion but I fight against people who control the minds of their faithfuls and exploit them.

@ Nutarious and Salvation101 , from the above he is not a Jehovah's witness, please let us get our facts right .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
ah ah this imbecilic ediort salvation101 just remind me of mizjanet sef. she called me mizjanet in the bginning oh hehehe. wonders shall never end. olosho u don hustle well well o. the janet sef don no bother reply her again. I for say. with the boldness way u take enter me the first time. i never talk she say she go deal with me. heehehe. u made a huge mistake boasting in front of me. ur hook catch the wrong fish.
I drag u and read u to filth. sadly na the jw guys way day here i sorry for especially wummifun.
but is not over oh. after this topic is another topic oh. na so we go day do am. we don start am already.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
Henceforth, Let my mention depart from your mouth. Delete my moniker off your memory.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

Henceforth, Let my mention depart from your mouth. Delete my moniker off your memory.

Sir

It was assumed that you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses , I dont want to assume but to get the facts before I conclude ... Can you please clarify this ?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Thank you for the Underlined statement. Really appreciated that .

Mind you, neither the Bible which is our number 1 guide nor the Bible based publications of Jehovah's witnesses support vulgarity or immorality, so any individual that engage in such is simply doing his own desires, and its because of such ones that Paul said " remove the wicked person from among you " . that statement shows that there will always be some bad eggs but their behaviors doesn't define what true Christianity Is . am not saying this due to this thread , am saying it as well to correct any notion of generalizing the entire witnesses of Jehovah by the attitude of some few ones among them. In fact Jehovah's witnesses do not fail to apply Paul's words to anyone disobeying the guidance taught in the scriptures .

It goes the same with other religions you tag Babylon the great/Christendom/false religion. One person's action shouldn't be used as a yardstick for judging the whole religion as bad.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101 ashewo u don go fork old soldier. ediort say she do professional course my foot. make i throway that nonsense toilet paper way u day call certificate. serial abortionist wan day tell me about FIRS salary. u go trek die for find work. u take ur rotten tohto day pay house rent for marmy quarters with ur cheap old techno fone. for 4 years this ediort sit down for house day find work for nairaland. her mates day hustles outside day make money she day spread old wrinkled laps for old soldiers for barracks. ozuor. ekpa number one. now dem day find u for nairaland. when i touch u hand so u never rest. u sleep well now and rest well. destroy ur stupid account way u take day find impossible nonsense work and insult ppl. barren unwifeable old graduate living in slum. a slumite. low class minion
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
nutarious:

Pls, don't come here pretending as being a dispassionate observer. Let's call a spade its name and not a shovel, Nutarious, You are a pretentious hypocrite. you've always frequent anti jw threads and strongly vocal against them while you creep in here in deception of a balanced opinion. Unfortunately, your earliest and subsequent posts give away your being guile. Here is a thread where you can freely express your preconceived opinions without having no apologies, a far better option than asslicking like-minds.
One more thing, hope you can locate threads for feminism where you can share more of your #metoo campaign with your adopted sis.
Everyone else sees that achorladey, wunmifun, even the controversial hairyranpunzel, urged her to give it a slack. Riofidelio, in particular, cautioned the three of us and demands that we desist but you would deliberately choose to ignore the obvious probably until the GB weighs in before you reach your so called conclusion. A conclusion with no change of mind..
UNTIL you have an open mind, I advise you keep to running your usual commentary!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.