Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78605 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You are shunned when elders disfellowshipping you. Stop making it look like the persons fault.
The truth is that you say members must be obedient to gb's ever changing beliefs if people aren't or question those beliefs they are disfellowshipped and subsequently shunned. You are a CULTIST, ZOMBIE AND ROBOT
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:

Sir, thanks a lot for your concern..

Would have love if you will speak up and clear the air .

But whichever way, If probably you happen to be a brother , am not going to praise you for the immoral languages you have used so far . The Bible said out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth speaks , and in this regard going by Jesus words . if you could type those things without getting vibrations in your body that this is too gross, I don't know what to say.

I understand you are human and can Also react when provoked , but using immoral terms is taking things too far .

But yet , am just saying " if you are a brother " , there is possibility you may not even be a Witness since you didnt respond to my question .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
salvation101:
good to know sir but virtually all Jw here have used vulgar speeches. I think they should be investigated. U can go through the thread from the beginning to see how it all started

The Bible condemn vulgar speeches , that's what you and I know. But we won't forget humans err at times, . Am not praising anyone who use vulgar speeches neither will I praise anyone who use immoral words . what is wrong is wrong .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:

E pain nam. 2john 10,11

Lol. Pain ke? Una dey show people una true color.
Buhaha. More will keep coming out. You think someone with no background knowledge about your cult will see this and want to join it?

Zombie and robot.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
salvation101:
Mr Riofidelio has a personal relationship with every single JW dolt on this thread. His name is Mr Baba Tunde and here are his phone numbers
Properties for sale,lease,rent @ Labiot Company. Contact Mr Baba Tunde Aregbesola 08036361170/07081454446.. There is no better way for the watchtower society to investigate the foolish withnesses than to start from Mr Riofidelio, he will point them out one by one. He claims he has been chatting with Removetheturban aka kolawoleibukun1 on whatsapp. @CAPTIVATOR
Perhaps you'll also need this as exhibit during the INVESTIGATION,it's a screenshot of the WhatsApp with Removetheturban!

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by CAPTIVATOR: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
I've told her that she can ONLY experience exchange of insults and curses when dealing with amateur Christians. But she said she's enjoying every bit of it, even taking permission from these guys before going to bed so i assume they're getting along! Until she now wants to drag all witnesses into it proudly saying she's having a show of shame with JWs! She thought Jehovah's witnesses are robots without feelings so she can be messing around without seeing anyone who has REAL feelings. Let her know that we're not robots or zombies as the disfellowshiped taught her, it's right time she learn that we're trying REALLY HARD to put away the old personality and working DAY and NIGHT to put on the new personality, of course we're not born with it. We're Adams offsprings with Human Rights to express our feelings towards those who ASKED FOR IT!

Yes we are not robots, We have feelings just like a normal Son of Adam. But we should guard against stumbling others

Though the person who Creates this thread has a very good intention.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Would have love if you will speak up and clear the air .

But whichever way, If probably you happen to be a brother , am not going to praise you for the immoral languages you have used so far . The Bible said out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth speaks , and in this regard going by Jesus words . if you could type those things without getting vibrations in your body that this is too gross, I don't know what to say.

I understand you are human and can Also react when provoked , but using immoral terms is taking things too far .

But yet , am just saying " if you are a brother " , there is possibility you may not even be a Witness since you didnt respond to my question .

Jehovah Witnesses don't have conscience before na. You think someone who will shun his family member for life because the family member doesn't believe in gb interpretation of the bible is normal or has a conscience?

You think someone that looks forward to the day his god will slaughter all non jws so jws can inherit earth is normal or has a conscience? Think again.
He is exhibiting the normal Jw behavior. Once they see you are exposing their evil doctrines they become aggressive and attack you they rain insults on you and also threaten you with death.
Generally speaking, jws have lost all sense of humanity. They have no conscience, empathy and unconditional love.

The love they show has conditions attached. The conditions are unless you keep believing and obeying anything the 8 old men in new York tell you, then they will love you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2018
She refused to call.. a piece of poo
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

The Bible condemn vulgar speeches , that's what you and I know. But we won't forget humans err at times, . Am not praising anyone who use vulgar speeches neither will I praise anyone who use immoral words . what is wrong is wrong .

I've tried to help her understand that NO ONE is born as a Christian,all of US are still fighting hard with the old personality.Romans 7:14-24 But it's obvious she just wanted the truth to be erased anyhow so no matter how anyone tries to explain the situation of things to her she's not ready to listen! Yet she's demanding that naughty ones retorting to her insults and abuses be silenced for her, after all they're Jehovah's witnesses so they don't have the right to exchange hurtful words with her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:
She refused to call.. a piece of poo
coward. Gave a fake number. Drop it here for others to see. I will continue insulting dat old witch u call mother till u get mad enough to call me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Jehovah Witnesses don't have conscience before na. You think someone who will shun his family member for life because the family member doesn't believe in gb interpretation of the bible is normal or has a conscience?

You think someone that looks forward to the day his god will slaughter all non jws so jws can inherit earth is normal or has a conscience? Think again.
He is exhibiting the normal Jw behavior. Once they see you are exposing their evil doctrines they become aggressive and attack you they rain insults on you and also threaten you with death.
Generally speaking, jws have lost all sense of humanity. They have no conscience, empathy and unconditional love.

The love they show has conditions attached. The conditions are unless you keep believing and obeying anything the 8 old men in new York tell you, then they will love you.
CAUTION!!! This is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're welcome into the fold of a religious group that wants morals to be upheld! Get going and telling everyone around you how you so much wanted or expected a religious group you're criticizing to be MORALLY CLEAN! cheesy cheesy cheesy Paul has said it that you people will glorify our LORD during the time of HIS inspection,but it's a pity you're not getting the sense of it because I keep wondering how you could be expecting HIGH MORAL STANDARDS from a religious group you're dying to have all the members exterminated undecided undecided undecided
i never expected high moral standards from pieces of shytes but ur brother who came into d thread denied u all. He said JW would never do wat u r doing grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
This girl is too slow.. You copied and pasted a personal info Rio willingly gave out on his profile and you think you've done yourself a super job.. Aunty ode. Fam, here you have it, contact Rio,let's do business
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
Please! Please!! Please!!! We're not deriving any joy from seeing one of Jehovah's former sheep heading for destruction. It pains every member of the Christian congregations worldwide whenever someone is disfellowshiped. We know such a person has been captured by the roaring Lion as he/she is ignoring useful counsels thus embracing rebelliousness.We shun because we don't want to be infected by that spirit from the Devil but out of love for our once beloved brother,fellow creature in God's image about to be destroyed along with the demons we'll shed tears!!! cry cry cry

Buhaha. Destruction ke? Hahahaha. Rotflol. Because you don't believe the cock and bull stories/lies/ever changing doctrines that some men in new York formulated it means you are going to be destroyed?
Even the devil will win this your jehovah in a battle.

So in your head you think God will slaughter all non jws because they don't believe in the crap you call gb?
I think your god is actually confused.
All these is so you will enter an imaginary paradise earth. A place where you will be on earth in the follower class while your leaders will be in heaven in the ruling class. Lol
They even have to divide you guys into upper and lower class. Lol. You will really die of heartbreak waiting for people that don't belong to your cult to get destroyed.

The fear of being slaughtered in Armageddon is the beginning of wisdom for jws. Lol
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
CAUTION!!! This is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!
CAUTION!!! This is a ZOMBIE/ROBOT and he is in a CULT
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
I've tried to help her understand that NO ONE is born as a Christian,all of US are still fighting hard with the old personality.Romans 7:14-24 But it's obvious she just wanted the truth to be erased anyhow so no matter how anyone tries to explain the situation of things to her she's not ready to listen! Yet she's demanding that naughty ones retorting to her insults and abuses be silenced for her, after all they're Jehovah's witnesses so they don't have the right to exchange hurtful words with her cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one is born a Christian yet your parents forced you to stay in their church because they made sure you were baptized as a child so you can never go out. If you leave their church they will cut you off/shun you/ pretend you are dead to them for life or till you return to their church. Cultists
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2018
salvation101:
coward. Gave a fake number. Drop it here for others to see. I will continue insulting dat old witch u call mother till u get mad enough to call me
You've gotten my number so start with me and see how quick JWs do send members away for exchanging PLEASANTRIES with none witnesses! Well if you're willing to know, nobody has the right to do anything to one of Jehovah's sheep that HE bought with the precious blood of HIS only begotten Son. So if you want to know what true Christianity means all you need is humility and not some bossy attitude from some arrogant female who is expecting males to be silenced for her! 1Christians 11:7-10 1Timothy 2:11-15
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Why must I drop my Number here when you have had it already. You re coming to deal with me, call the number and I'll tell you all you need to know to come deal with me. That is a fair deal, little girl
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

No one is born a Christian yet your parents forced you to stay in their church because they made sure you were baptized as a child so you can never go out. If you leave their church they will cut you off/shun you/ pretend you are dead to them for life or till you return to their church. Cultists
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. Pain ke? Una dey show people una true color.
Buhaha. More will keep coming out. You think someone with no background knowledge about your cult will see this and want to join it?

Zombie and robot.
Disfellowshipped
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
You've gotten my number so start with me and see how quick JWs do send members away for exchanging PLEASANTRIES with none witnesses! Well if you're willing to know, nobody has the right to do anything to one of Jehovah's sheep that HE bought with the precious blood of HIS only begotten Son. So if you want to know what true Christianity means all you need is humility and not some bossy attitude from some arrogant females! 1Christians 11:7-10 1Timothy 2:11-15

But I thought it is only the 144000 that jehovah bought with his son's blood?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:

Disfellowshipped
Cultist
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
You've gotten my number so start with me and see how quick JWs do send members away for exchanging PLEASANTRIES with none witnesses! Well if you're willing to know, nobody has the right to do anything to one of Jehovah's sheep that HE bought with the precious blood of HIS only begotten Son. So if you want to know what true Christianity means all you need is humility and not some bossy attitude from some arrogant female who is expecting males to be silenced for her! 1Christians 11:7-10 1Timothy 2:11-15
u didn't stalk me for months, u didn't threaten me. But if u will, den do it and see how easy it is for me to get you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:
Why must I drop my Number here when you have had it already. You re coming to deal with me, call the number and I'll tell you all you need to know to come deal with me. That is a fair deal, little girl
coward can't quote me again.. Ur mama totoh dia. Call me. U gave a fake number I want u to drop it here so others know it's fake
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
She did nothing unusual. Already, you provided your contacts on your profile for business purposes. Let her keep foaming in the mouth

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
Cultist
Prodigal, go back home

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11

Luke 6:27-37 "But I say to YOU who are listening, Continue to love YOUR enemies, to do good to those hating YOU, to bless those cursing YOU, to pray for those who are insulting YOU. To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also; and from him that takes away your outer garment, do not withhold even the undergarment.Give to everyone asking you, and from the one taking your things away do not ask [them] back. Also, just as YOU want men to do to YOU, do the same way to them. And if YOU love those loving YOU, of what credit is it to YOU? For even the sinners love those loving them.And if YOU do good to those doing good to YOU, really of what credit is it to YOU? Even the sinners do the same.Also, if YOU lend [without interest] to those from whom YOU hope to receive, of what credit is it to YOU? Even sinners lend [without interest] to sinners that they may get back as much. To the contrary, continue to love YOUR enemies and to do good and to lend [without interest], not hoping for anything back; and YOUR reward will be great, and YOU will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind toward the unthankful and wicked. Continue becoming merciful, just as YOUR Father is merciful. Moreover, stop judging, and YOU will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and YOU will by no means be condemned."

Matt 18:15-17 Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go lay bare his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, in order that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector."

Jesus did not say to shun the unrepentant wrongdoer, but to treat them as a tax collector, which he himself spoke to and ate with - Matthew 9:11.

Jesus did not avoid those considered apostates, speaking constantly with the scribes & Pharisees, whom he strongly condemned at Matthew chapter 23. On one occasion, he allowed the Pharisee Nicodemus to visit for a Bible discussion, as recorded at John 3:1-21. Jesus even spoke directly to the original apostate, Satan.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2018
I won't quote a cadaver. Drop ur number, I call you, and then you call me back
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Luke 6:27-37 "But I say to YOU who are listening, Continue to love YOUR enemies, to do good to those hating YOU, to bless those cursing YOU, to pray for those who are insulting YOU. To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also; and from him that takes away your outer garment, do not withhold even the undergarment.Give to everyone asking you, and from the one taking your things away do not ask [them] back. Also, just as YOU want men to do to YOU, do the same way to them. And if YOU love those loving YOU, of what credit is it to YOU? For even the sinners love those loving them.And if YOU do good to those doing good to YOU, really of what credit is it to YOU? Even the sinners do the same.Also, if YOU lend [without interest] to those from whom YOU hope to receive, of what credit is it to YOU? Even sinners lend [without interest] to sinners that they may get back as much. To the contrary, continue to love YOUR enemies and to do good and to lend [without interest], not hoping for anything back; and YOUR reward will be great, and YOU will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind toward the unthankful and wicked. Continue becoming merciful, just as YOUR Father is merciful. Moreover, stop judging, and YOU will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and YOU will by no means be condemned."

Matt 18:15-17 Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go lay bare his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two more, in order that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. If he does not listen to them, speak to the congregation. If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector."

Jesus did not say to shun the unrepentant wrongdoer, but to treat them as a tax collector, which he himself spoke to and ate with - Matthew 9:11.

Jesus did not avoid those considered apostates, speaking constantly with the scribes & Pharisees, whom he strongly condemned at Matthew chapter 23. On one occasion, he allowed the Pharisee Nicodemus to visit for a Bible discussion, as recorded at John 3:1-21. Jesus even spoke directly to the original apostate, Satan.
cry cry cry James 5:14,15
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's like you want to see that Russell and Rutherford had entirely different views about disfellowshipping and shunning. They even said disfellowshipping and shunning where practiced by only Christendom
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
you no get air to breathe sef hheehehhehe old tolotolo. this cannot be a war wen i day trash u like black monkey. it is called trashing not war. if u like gather all ur friends join i stand gidigba.
if u wan kill jw u can go ahead and do that with all pleasure. hehehehe u tink say tat one consign me? u wish hehehe.u really wish. t tin day pain u say i reduce u to dust. ah u mad hehehe the thing high ur bipolar wel well hehehehe u catch all the witches for ur village u run upandan the tin pain u say u dig ur own grave. na so we go day do am notin good go meet u this year. u no go no wen u miss ur customers calls sef. cheap ashewo. rotten slut with stink bipolar tohto. smelling shiit living in warri marmy market.
salvation101:
tactful kee u dia. As long as everyone come to realize the evil of ur organization at watin consign me grin. If u like type epistle u go still dey get regular replies frm me. Dis war is far from over
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
I dey happy say na Jesus talk wetin I quote. You will see that you guys don't follow the bible na magazine una dey obey

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.