Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,879 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77472 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Sir

It was assumed that you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses , I dont want to assume but to get the facts before I conclude ... Can you please clarify this ?
Sir, thanks a lot for your concern..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Do u have proofs he is a Jehovah's Witness or you just assumed ?

A Real Jehovah's witness will never ever exchange immoral words like you both are doing, the Bible is our guide .
yes I do.
1. We met in a JW thread.
2. I av been on this forum since 2013 and never have i been stalked. I pass comments on Muslims, catholics, pentecostal and never was I stalked. Unbitchable started stalking me since February.
3. Removetheturban started made this threat in "is Jesus God?" thread and started mentioning my muniker in any anti pentecostal thread. The two munikers who have been fighting me were created around the same time and dat was after removetheturban threat
4. Unbitchable here has never denied the fact that he is JW so u saying JW will never do this is false assumption. Even Rio tried to do it but was caught.
5. The day dat kolawoleibukun started dis, it was immediately after I had arguments with another Jw here, he followed me to another thread and started raining insults on me Removetheturban deleted . Kolawoleibukun is JW.. He is most likely Removetheturban
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
ozuor na here we meet? u got washed up clean you day form investigator. u die well with ur rotten womb. post all our encounter join too. make dem day read the genesis.
yes na there we meet with dis muniker. But i know we actually met since 2017 with ur removetheturban muniker
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Sorry sister.

I sincerely apologized for whatever has happened on this thread . The Bible is the guide of Jehovah's Witnesses and it never support vulgarity or obscene speeches .
good to know sir but virtually all Jw here have used vulgar speeches. I think they should be investigated. U can go through the thread from the beginning to see how it all started
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Thank you for the Underlined statement. Really appreciated that .

Mind you, neither the Bible which is our number 1 guide nor the Bible based publications of Jehovah's witnesses support vulgarity or immorality, so any individual that engage in such is simply doing his own desires, and its because of such ones that Paul said " remove the wicked person from among you " . that statement shows that there will always be some bad eggs but their behaviors doesn't define what true Christianity Is . am not saying this due to this thread , am saying it as well to correct any notion of generalizing the entire witnesses of Jehovah by the attitude of some few ones among them. In fact Jehovah's witnesses do not fail to apply Paul's words to anyone disobeying the guidance taught in the scriptures .
maybe you are just different, these JW on nairaland are something else. Don't agree with them on a doctrine and d next thing dey go vulgar
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

@ Nutarious and Salvation101 , from the above he is not a Jehovah's witness, please let us get our facts right .
i beg ur pardon. We're u expecting him to accept that he is JW after all he had done? He purposely created this account to constitute nuisance he just might be here with another muniker
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
ah ah this imbecilic ediort salvation101 just remind me of mizjanet sef. she called me mizjanet in the bginning oh hehehe. wonders shall never end. olosho u don hustle well well o. the janet sef don no bother reply her again. I for say. with the boldness way u take enter me the first time. i never talk she say she go deal with me. heehehe. u made a huge mistake boasting in front of me. ur hook catch the wrong fish.
I drag u and read u to filth. sadly na the jw guys way day here i sorry for especially wummifun.
but is not over oh. after this topic is another topic oh. na so we go day do am. we don start am already.
removethetubarn, u can't hide..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

Henceforth, Let my mention depart from your mouth. Delete my moniker off your memory.
come and stop me na. U started dis
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
nutarious:
Actually, Salvation101, I dont expect you to go down that line, if it were real life, you could have be consistent with the Stalking Complain. But online stalking ain't mean anything to me because your identity is secure.

I get it now, JW is a group or Organisation with a Believe System and Mind Set, this would mean they are different from other believers, its eye opening to be on this thread.

In a Pentecostal setting, if you wish you could change church from one denomination to another still be able to practise your Faith, if Denomination A is not aligning with what you believe or you saw error you could look for a proper One by switching. You could also be in two different churches like myself or might not even join one and still be Close to your God.

But, for the First time am opportune to see what JW as an Organisation is, Salvation101 spoke comparatively, Analysing Scripture for Scripture and we are all getting well before other members of the Group or Organization started Attacking her, it was slow and steady and it was continuous. Gradually the whole good start went into Mud and later many Member were coming out to play the Victim card.

I waited and waited wishing someone will clear my doubt, Nobody did. No member scolded the other member for insult. I notice that Kola started the Dirty Talk, after the insults have already been introduced, then Kola started that talk that got Salvation101 to where she is, I Still Waited, Nobody, I mean Nobody scolded him, for me that's important. Very important.

I concluded that this your Faith or Believe System is about Winning especially Scripturally.

This Faith is not based on been a better person, something normal Education in Schools can teach. It's about a Group and how they must Uphold the Norms, its embarrassing that this is not really based on God nor Righteousness but based on a School of Thought and how well they were discipled to defend their stand.

I won't use this against Other JW that I meet outside, I will hope again that they clear this doubt of mine, I hope they can.

But as for most of you following earlier till Now I Say Shame on You especially if there are Females among you, your Faith is unbelievably hypocritical. Nothing to gain from the Thread absolutely Gabbage. Next time don't just do this, nairaland is read all over the Whole World and you come here to showcase the worst form of embarrassing character for People professing Faith, you are not different from Muslims.

My dear Salvation101, I don't support you on the Vulgar words, that ain't you. You are better than that, you err in that part and I ask you, if you take your Birth and a mentally ill patient carry your Towels , will you run after him. Nope. We discussed this at Office with my Collegues who has joined me in Following this on my PC. I can say, Atheist are well behaved than Members of JW on this Forum. But I believe maybe this won't define JW, I will wait till I meet others to reach my conclusion.

I hate Men who has no respect for Motherhood.

Nutarious: It's human nature for us to disagree or defend our beliefs but the insults & personal attacks went too far ,to be frank. Indeed, it's an obvious reflection of the extent that each person on this thread has yielded to God's word to reform & mold them to be a better person & God fearing servant of the true God. This is not about "JW belief system & mindset " to intimidate or attack anyone with contrary opinions or beliefs. Its unacceptable to verbally. abuse or trade insults with others who have contrary beliefs. When people come online to malign Jehovah's name & share libelous , slanderous content,JW's resort to the Bible to defend what God's word says its true,not minding if its unpopular to do so.
For instance, in many bible translations ,John 1:1 reads " ...a god was the word". .But it is unpopular to say it like that. Churchgoers & their pastors don't want it. The Greek manuscript transliteration of John1:1 to English reads: "In beginning was the word, and the word was with the god, and god was the word" . But proponents of trinity came on NL to lie that JW "made Jesus a false god" because JW strictly stuck to what the Greek manuscript says: "a god was the word". Acts28:6 & John1:1 has the same grammatical construction. But Trinitarians changed "god" to "God" in John 1:1 but left Acts28:6 intact. Why should U expect JW to believe in the trinity that is clearly a false teaching? JW's are unrelenting when it comes to defending what God's word says. However, I regret that this thread degenerated to a level of vulgarity that is clearly unacceptable. Shalom
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
salvation101 ashewo u don go fork old soldier. ediort say she do professional course my foot. make i throway that nonsense toilet paper way u day call certificate. serial abortionist wan day tell me about FIRS salary. u go trek die for find work. u take ur rotten tohto day pay house rent for marmy quarters with ur cheap old techno fone. for 4 years this ediort sit down for house day find work for nairaland. her mates day hustles outside day make money she day spread old wrinkled laps for old soldiers for barracks. ozuor. ekpa number one. now dem day find u for nairaland. when i touch u hand so u never rest. u sleep well now and rest well. destroy ur stupid account way u take day find impossible nonsense work and insult ppl. barren unwifeable old graduate living in slum. a slumite. low class minion
grin grin keep repeating yourself
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Check your mail.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
ashewo don weak. she want redeem her image. u get baff well fes and wash up clean. removes all those old soldier body odour from ur body n come clean. how much dem day give u per round?
salvation101:
grin grin keep repeating yourself
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneJ:

It's human nature for us to disagree or defend what our beliefs but the insults & personal attacks went too far ,to be frank. Indeed, it's an obvious reflection of the extent that each person on this thread has yielded to God's word to reform & mold them to be a better person & God fearing servant of the true God. This is not about "JW belief system & mindset " to intimidate or attack anyone with contrary opinions or beliefs. When people come online to malign Jehovah's name & share libelous , slanderous content,JW's resort to the Bible to defend what God's word says its true,not minding if its unpopular to other people .
For instance, in many bible translations ,John 1:1 reads " ...a god was the word". .But it is unpopular to say it like that. The churchgoers & their pastors dont want it. The Greek manuscript transliteration of John1:1 to English reads: "In beginning was the word, and the word was with the god, and god was the word" . But proponents of trinity came on NL to lie that JW "made Jesus a false god" because JW strictly stuck to what the Greek manuscript says "a god was the word". Acts28:6 & John1:1 has the same grammatical construction. But Trinitarians changed "god" to "God" in John 1:1 but left Acts28:6 intact. Why should U expect JW to believe in the trinity that is clearly a false teaching? JW's are unrelenting when it comes to defending what God's word says. However, I regret that this thread degenerated to a level of vulgarity that is clearly unacceptable. Shalom
Speculation everywhere and everyday. What is your proof that proponents of trinity changed it?

You guys slander trinitarians a lot.
If the word is a god like you say, is the word a true god or a false god?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:
Check your mail.
ur a coward. Number is not connecting.. I said call u are dropping fake number
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
she mistaking me for removetheturban, achorladey & rio. Mistaking Rio for wunmifun..
Mistaking removetheturban for kolawole.. Now mistaking kolawole for haywizzy... waiting to see who she will mistake emiooko and onej for...
Everybody is Anybody, Lol.. Is she not a clear case of bipolar disorder?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
ashewo don weak. she want redeem her image. u get baff well fes and wash up clean. removes all those old soldier body odour from ur body n come clean. how much dem day give u per round?
i jes dey happy say more awareness dey come out from this thread. U think u can bring me down? Na lie
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
who be this guy way i be gon? i am everybody to this old olosho. na the ghost of those fetus way u take hammer nak their brain die na day pursue u so. u no day fit calculate ursef well.which one be removethetubarn? preeq don damage ur weak eyesight. forking old men has damaged ur sense organs and ur reproductive organs. old woman go do abortion for old soldier. free those men and let us do this. those people have come out to respond to nutarious. no one cares to talk to u anymore chai heheheehehehehehehehehe. how low u went. even that nutarious babe no even halla back at u. hehehe i strong but this na the beginning. I be everybody yes oya make we move on. old woman day use tactics to cause distraction. make i no enter the firs dreamer.
salvation101:
removethetubarn, u can't hide..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
ur a coward. Number is not connecting.. I said call u are dropping fake number
Don't be an idiot. so you're living under a shanty in a slum where connectivity is as unstable as your mental reasoning.
Call that No... ediot

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
you no read wetin ur sister day tell u. she say you went low. hehehehehehehe low and down wetin different. the tin be say u stilll believe say u no go down. hehehe irony where u day? you were smashed. u day down well well
salvation101:
i jes dey happy say more awareness dey come out from this thread. U think u can bring me down? Na lie
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
na so. nak that ediot better hand make she no say ashewo no deserve respect.
unbitchable:

Don't be an idiot. so you're living under a shanty in a slum where connectivity is as unstable as your mental reasoning.
Call that No... ediot
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
My sister, dis is not the first thread and if you go through their threads, if dey ain't winning an argument dey resort to intimidation. If you go through the "is Jesus God?" thread you will see how many people they silenced but because I wasn't giving up dey resorted to intimidation. I couldn't comment peacefully on any thread without unbitchable stalking me. I was wondering where we met cos he wasn't following my profile but he was following me. Den wen i came on this thread and I talked about their past, errors of their founder and corrected the distortion of facts and history dey were telling, Rio went mad and called me oponu Olodo. I waited to see if removetheturban( who I tot was a friend cos we were both following each other) would call him to order, he instead took sides with him and ended up deactivating his account den suddenly kolawoleibukun1 showed up. This people are like a cult and the whole world needs to be aware of their evil. I know I erred. Even if I stop, those two demons will follow me to any thread I go so I have dedicated this account for anti JW. If dey spoilt my reputation as an individual I will spoil theirs as an organization.
"Oponu Olodo" means "Confused Dullard" I hate stories without notable points! When people become silent during discussions it's a sign of agreement,meaning there's no more reasons to continue arguing blindly. But when someone decides not to succumb to reasonable facts then we're admonished to quit in order to avoid unnecessary arguments. So if you're now insisting on getting response whereas you're not ready to reason it could make anyone loose his/her calmness. For example, you asked questions and i answered with points from the scriptures. Then your next question is "are you born again?" i have to remind you of all my past comments then to help you i asked "what could be behind such efficacy,God's spirit or just human knowledge?" your response "i can't judge you but all you've been saying is lies!" My conclusion "Neither am i going to tell you by what authority i've spoken, eyes you have but not perceiving, ears you have but not hearing, if you're so sure that i've been lying all this while (as you're Spirit filled) then why asking a confirmed liar if he's born again? Oponu Olodo" Of course it's only a CONFUSED DULLARD that will be asking a confirmed LIAR that question because lying is NEVER an attribute of Born Again Christians!!! So nobody in his/her right senses can correct that because it's an INSULT on God's Spirit for someone who professed possessing the Spirit of wisdom from God to ask such a STUPID question!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me and this masquerade no meet 2017 olorun ma je. where me n tis animal meet 2017. i had better ppl on my radar 2017. wetin connect me n this gaptooth zombie ?
old ladyif to say my hand nak u 2017 by now u for don run mad. u are makin a mockery of urself with ur mental disability. u have shor tmemory span. but this moniker is doomed u take this nonse day buy time fro better nak
ashewo
salvation101:
yes na there we meet with dis muniker. But i know we actually met since 2017 with ur removetheturban muniker
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
The salvation101 ashewo don day realize wetin day happen to her small small she don run. she no day fit steady online again
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Speculation everywhere and everyday. What is your proof that proponents of trinity changed it?

2john 10,11

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
"Oponu Olodo" means "Confused Dullard" I hate stories without notable points! When people become silent during discussions it's a sign of agreement,meaning there's no more reasons to continue arguing blindly. But when someone decides not to succumb to reasonable facts then we're admonished to quit in order to avoid unnecessary arguments. So if you're now insisting on getting response whereas you're not ready to reason it could make anyone loose his/her calmness. For example, you asked questions and i answered with points from the scriptures. Then your next question is "are you born again?" i have to remind you of all my past comments then to help you i asked "what could be behind such efficacy,God's spirit or just human knowledge?" your response "i can't judge you but all you've been saying is lies!" My conclusion "Neither am i going to tell you by what authority i've spoken, eyes you have but not perceiving, ears you have but not hearing, if you're so sure that i've been lying all this while (as you're Spirit filled) then why asking a confirmed liar if he's born again? Oponu Olodo" Of course it's only a CONFUSED DULLARD that will be asking a confirmed LIAR that question because lying is NEVER an attribute of Born Again Christians!!! So nobody in his/her right senses can correct that because it's an INSULT on God's Spirit for someone who professed possessing the Spirit of wisdom from God to ask such a STUPID question!

You just said it's OK to curse someone. If someone insulted you that way you wouldn't love it one bit.
Why do you guys become aggressive whenever questions you or your leaders can't answer are asked?
You guys love justifying evil.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

ATTENTION!!! this is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You just said it's OK to curse someone. If someone insulted you that way you wouldn't love it one bit.
Why do you guys become aggressive whenever questions you or your leaders can't answer are asked?
You guys love justifying evil.
2John 10,11

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

Call that No... ediot
u dat is living in a city. Y not u call d number I asked u to.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

2john 10,11
So you cannot answer question? Cultist.
Justifying evil deeds. After cursing you are coming here to throw bible passage.

Be justifying evil doctrine for imaginary paradise earth because you want to pet pandas in summer, and want to have lions and tigers as as grass eating pets. You believe in weird Childhood fantasy.

You will live then die disappointed like all your dead leaders. Armageddon will never come and you will never smell any paradise earth because its imaginary.
Russell taze, Rutherford, knorr, Franz and the first set of gb died of heartbreak because all the false end of the world date never came to pass. This is how you will die of heartbreak.
You will see all your relatives and friends that are dead to you via shunning living a happy life while you will die of depression and anxiety as non of your dreams will ever come to pass. You will live a wasted life.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
u dat is living in a city. Y not u call d number I asked u to.

No money to recharge... Lobatan!

You want me to spend my money calling you and receiving your visit?. Call me, I'll take care of the rest. after all, you're coming to deal with me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
you are a yaba leftist. ghost of those fetus way u flush their head for gutter just day pursue u around. u think say u smart but u be fool. you are just pained that i hit u so hard. as u confessed nobody ever hit u that hard ever. why would i stalk a barren jobless prostitute.
the very first day u mess up i treat ur fork up. u are not reliable or believable. u day find who u go hold responsible for ur poor decision and bad manners.
everyone here even ur sister nutarious is telling u tat u went low still u stil day claim highest scorer. u mess up ursef n u r bearing t consequences. u just pained that i hit u this bad. the tin really touch u for the very wrong spot. i see your pain but that na my gain. if u tink say i no u from adams u wrong. i have been frying better fishes here. i have had several fights with people but no woman don ever threaten or go ur length of low. u are very low if u no no.
the thing be say u tin say i be jw so that u can treat me the way u do the jw u day folo day chat here. u day shout for them dem day call you Ma and mama and mummy. i no get that time. i no send u and I am not afraid of anyone. I no day go any religion so u no fit cage me. i am a liberal christian and anyhow i see God I take am. weda u get arguments with any bagga that one no concern me. na ur headache be that. when i no say delusion want kill u na wen u begin call the moderator jw because dem delete one useless topic way u open about jw. right there i just no say brain no day ur head. u no day read the rules for nairaland say religious intolerant is not tolerate here? and mumu day go open hate jw topic. d moderator ban am this ashewo begin call moderator jw. anybody way oppose her na jw. once she call u jw like that she want make other jw get involved so that them go fit help am dodge bullet.
u can do tat to jw o. no be me oh. I go show u say nak and beat na two different tins. i no owe person person no owe me. as u say u no go sleep for that country so, really i go help you open those filthy eyes

salvation101:
yes I do.
1. We met in a JW thread.
2. I av been on this forum since 2013 and never have i been stalked. I pass comments on Muslims, catholics, pentecostal and never was I stalked. Unbitchable started stalking me since February.
3. Removetheturban started made this threat in "is Jesus God?" thread and started mentioning my muniker in any anti pentecostal thread. The two munikers who have been fighting me were created around the same time and dat was after removetheturban threat
4. Unbitchable here has never denied the fact that he is JW so u saying JW will never do this is false assumption. Even Rio tried to do it but was caught.
5. The day dat kolawoleibukun started dis, it was immediately after I had arguments with another Jw here, he followed me to another thread and started raining insults on me Removetheturban deleted . Kolawoleibukun is JW.. He is most likely Removetheturban
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
hehehehe ashewo salvation101 ur customers never pay u old soldier never get salary make u for buy data. dem day fork u on credit day post u go end of the month. cheap slut. rat for barracks. warri rabbit. worwor slowpoke
unbitchable:

No money to recharge... Lobatan!

You want me to spend my money calling you and receiving your visit?. Call me, I'll take care of the rest. after all, you're coming to deal with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (86) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.