Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78537 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
ATTENTION!!! this is a DISFELLOWSHIPED!!!

Robot and zombie. All this one because you want to to have pet lions and tigers who eat grass and you want to pet panda in summer in an imaginary paradise earth.
You will still die of heartbreak just like your founding fathers and past leaders.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
2John 10,11
Cultist.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
ashewo u day find customer. jobless old graduate. senseless abortionist. by now ur pikin dem for don grow make dem day help u selss groundnut for airport junction.
u day find customer way u go fork online. small time u go begin beg money. jobless fool way no wan join entry level becos of one dead worthless professional course. day there day wait. u n ur professional course go old for house marry unasef. make u no go find pikin born. barren sex worker.

salvation101:
u dat is living in a city. Y not u call d number I asked u to.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

Do u have proofs he is a Jehovah's Witness or you just assumed ?

A Real Jehovah's witness will never ever exchange immoral words like you both are doing, the Bible is our guide .
I've told her that she can ONLY experience exchange of insults and curses when dealing with amateur Christians. But she said she's enjoying every bit of it, even taking permission from these guys before going to bed so i assume they're getting along! Until she now wants to drag all witnesses into it proudly saying she's having a show of shame with JWs! She thought Jehovah's witnesses are robots without feelings so she can be messing around without seeing anyone who has REAL feelings. Let her know that we're not robots or zombies as the disfellowshiped taught her, it's right time she learn that we're trying REALLY HARD to put away the old personality and working DAY and NIGHT to put on the new personality, of course we're not born with it. We're Adams offsprings with Human Rights to express our feelings towards those who ASKED FOR IT!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Cultist.
cry cry cry1Corinthians 5:12,13
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Robot and zombie. All this one because you want to to have pet lions and tigers who eat grass and you want to pet panda in summer in an imaginary paradise earth.
You will still die of heartbreak just like your founding fathers and past leaders.
cry cry cry 2John 10,11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jw will come to your house to try to convert you. While they do this they will never tell you the following because they are ashamed and aware of their evil inhumane non biblical doctrines:

1.They will never tell you that they preach that Jesus Christ is mediator for only the anointed 144000 and the governing body is the mediator for the rest jws

2. They will never tell you they form judicial committees that use a judgement protocol to judge members who don't agree with their doctrines. They are ashamed of this because bible warns Christians never to judge other Christians and also because judicial committee isn't a biblical Christian procedure

3. They will not tell you that the 8 old men in new York teach that they are the only communication link/channel between God and man today. Non biblical also
4. They will not tell you that they disfellowship and the disfellowshipped persons family member will expected to treat the person as dead (shunning) as their god will kill him along non jws in Armageddon. In other words, the disfellowshipped person will never make it to Paradise earth.

They will never tell you that if you read and understand the bible on your own without the gb's help you will be considered an apostate because you have violated the gb law on ban of independent thinking. The governing body teaches it's followers to never read the bible alone and the bible must be read with their interpretation guide. Doctrines are based on the gb interpretation guide.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
I've told her that she can ONLY experience exchange of insults and curses when dealing with amateur Christians. But she said she's enjoying every bit of it, even taking permission from these guys before going to bed so i assume they're getting along! Until she now wants to drag all witnesses into it proudly saying she's having a show of shame with JWs! She thought Jehovah's witnesses are robots without feelings so she can be messing around without seeing anyone who has REAL feelings. Let her know that we're not robots or zombies as the disfellowshiped taught her, it's right time she learn that we're trying REALLY HARD to put away the old personality and working DAY and NIGHT to put on the new personality, of course we're not born with it. We're Adams offsprings with Human Rights to express our feelings towards those who ASKED FOR IT!

You are human yet you will shun your family member or friend (behave like the person is dead to you) because they no longer agree with 8 old men in new York's teaching.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry1Corinthians 5:12,13
Thank God it was someone that was sexually immoral the bible said they should expel. The person was practicing incest self. Being expelled for sexual immorality doesn't justify shunning people because they no longer believe gb teaching.

Bible said you should expel yet to get reinstated you have to keep going to meetings. Be cherry picking bible verses. Once you want to do evil you use the bible to justify whereas once you want to benefit from certain things, you abandon the bible. Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
you are a yaba leftist. ghost of those fetus way u flush their head for gutter just day pursue u around. u think say u smart but u be fool. you are just pained that i hit u so hard. as u confessed nobody ever hit u that hard ever. why would i stalk a barren jobless prostitute.
the very first day u mess up i treat ur fork up. u are not reliable or believable. u day find who u go hold responsible for ur poor decision and bad manners.
everyone here even ur sister nutarious is telling u tat u went low still u stil day claim highest scorer. u mess up ursef n u r bearing t consequences. u just pained that i hit u this bad. the tin really touch u for the very wrong spot. i see your pain but that na my gain. if u tink say i no u from adams u wrong. i have been frying better fishes here. i have had several fights with people but no woman don ever threaten or go ur length of low. u are very low if u no no.
the thing be say u tin say i be jw so that u can treat me the way u do the jw u day folo day chat here. u day shout for them dem day call you Ma and mama and mummy. i no get that time. i no send u and I am not afraid of anyone. I no day go any religion so u no fit cage me. i am a liberal christian and anyhow i see God I take am. weda u get arguments with any bagga that one no concern me. na ur headache be that. when i no say delusion want kill u na wen u begin call the moderator jw because dem delete one useless topic way u open about jw. right there i just no say brain no day ur head. u no day read the rules for nairaland say religious intolerant is not tolerate here? and mumu day go open hate jw topic. d moderator ban am this ashewo begin call moderator jw. anybody way oppose her na jw. once she call u jw like that she want make other jw get involved so that them go fit help am dodge bullet.
u can do tat to jw o. no be me oh. I go show u say nak and beat na two different tins. i no owe person person no owe me. as u say u no go sleep for that country so, really i go help you open those filthy eyes

no be ur fault, na the thunder wey strike ur mama totoh cos d brain infection wey dey kill u go so
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

No money to recharge... Lobatan!

You want me to spend my money calling you and receiving your visit?. Call me, I'll take care of the rest. after all, you're coming to deal with me
coward. U were d one boasting dat u would kill me for insulting the he goat and she goat u call parents. Now u av a number and u can't call. Playing hide and seek with ur fathers balls
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
you are a yaba leftist. ghost of those fetus way u flush their head for gutter just day pursue u around. u think say u smart but u be fool. you are just pained that i hit u so hard. as u confessed nobody ever hit u that hard ever. why would i stalk a barren jobless prostitute.
the very first day u mess up i treat ur fork up. u are not reliable or believable. u day find who u go hold responsible for ur poor decision and bad manners.
everyone here even ur sister nutarious is telling u tat u went low still u stil day claim highest scorer. u mess up ursef n u r bearing t consequences. u just pained that i hit u this bad. the tin really touch u for the very wrong spot. i see your pain but that na my gain. if u tink say i no u from adams u wrong. i have been frying better fishes here. i have had several fights with people but no woman don ever threaten or go ur length of low. u are very low if u no no.
the thing be say u tin say i be jw so that u can treat me the way u do the jw u day folo day chat here. u day shout for them dem day call you Ma and mama and mummy. i no get that time. i no send u and I am not afraid of anyone. I no day go any religion so u no fit cage me. i am a liberal christian and anyhow i see God I take am. weda u get arguments with any bagga that one no concern me. na ur headache be that. when i no say delusion want kill u na wen u begin call the moderator jw because dem delete one useless topic way u open about jw. right there i just no say brain no day ur head. u no day read the rules for nairaland say religious intolerant is not tolerate here? and mumu day go open hate jw topic. d moderator ban am this ashewo begin call moderator jw. anybody way oppose her na jw. once she call u jw like that she want make other jw get involved so that them go fit help am dodge bullet.
u can do tat to jw o. no be me oh. I go show u say nak and beat na two different tins. i no owe person person no owe me. as u say u no go sleep for that country so, really i go help you open those filthy eyes

d reason y ur mama no go die better na because she refuse to flush ur features, giving birth to a disease of a child
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehehe ashewo salvation101 ur customers never pay u old soldier never get salary make u for buy data. dem day fork u on credit day post u go end of the month. cheap slut. rat for barracks. warri rabbit. worwor slowpoke
na ur mama come tell you as market don finish for her side shay? Even wit d promo she do, no customer. Dem say her tin dey give epilepsy
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

2john 10,11
@CAPTIVATOR, this should settle ur curiosity on whether he is a Jehova withness or not
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
u changed ur mind u coward. Both online and offline, I will deal with you grin grin
This was when you challenged to deal with me both online and OFFLINE. Hope you won't suffer a relapse of memory loss again. So pick up that damn phone and give ur daddy a call. Let's get it done over with.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
@CAPTIVAT.OR, this should settle ur curiosity on whether he is a Jehova withness or not
Cadaver, you re only grasping at straw..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
unbitchable:

Cadaver, you re only grasping at straw..
ur mother is a cadaver. U r a cadaver offspring... He is even scared and changed d character of the name I mentioned
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
More people are now becoming aware of the evil called JW... Looks like am winning. Hopefully we should be getting anti Jw threads on frontpage too.
https://www.nairaland.com/4542093/jehovah-witnesses#down

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So you cannot answer question? Cultist.
Justifying evil deeds. After cursing you are coming here to throw bible passage.

Be justifying evil doctrine for imaginary paradise earth because you want to pet pandas in summer, and want to have lions and tigers as as grass eating pets. You believe in weird Childhood fantasy.

You will live then die disappointed like all your dead leaders. Armageddon will never come and you will never smell any paradise earth because its imaginary.
Russell taze, Rutherford, knorr, Franz and the first set of gb died of heartbreak because all the false end of the world date never came to pass. This is how you will die of heartbreak.
You will see all your relatives and friends that are dead to you via shunning living a happy life while you will die of depression and anxiety as non of your dreams will ever come to pass. You will live a wasted life.
E pain nam. 2john 10,11

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am still mentioning you because I want you to make do your threat. But if you do cower and won't call, let me know so that I may put an end to mentioning you cos you're not worth my time.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2018
u no day fit type again na. hehehehehehe i strong o. ppl gather for ur case. ur sister don tactfully tell u say u be lowlife. she say u sink low hehehehe and not even sink by mistake but u stay there. wetin she no no be say na like this u be from day one. wetin u expect from a destitute? old graduate miscreant. t reason way make u day go church na make God for give u work. all ur prayers will never be answered by the number of fetus way u kill three ashewo combined never kill am b4.
my job be say men see thru ur deceit. that is why no man has ever popped the question at your 30+ years. time way this mumu go take study for master na she day thrioway for nairlnd day fight me. i don advice u well well but if to say u get sense u for see thru the strong words and better ur life. but no u day form warrior. na jw body u end that nuissance cos i go strike u with better charm make ur life for waste well well. wumufun don call this ghetto swine Ma tire she don leave u for me to finish u.
old ashewo market don fall press u. u don old. old ruptured ovary u will never be married. u day find work with all seriousness so that some jobless men go fit take u seriously. u are a minion inthe society. at ur age u still day warri barracks. smart girls don leave barracks since enter lagos go hustle. sit down for house with ur weak certificate. if u go lagos the same ppl way u day folo find work for FIRS get two or 3 masters. some do their masters for UK. all those local certificate way u hold so dem get their own abroad. u tink u stand any chance? hehehehe i laff ur nuissance. ur dying old braincell day catch up wi u. ashewo dem don fork ur brain up
salvation101:
na ur mama come tell you as market don finish for her side shay? Even wit d promo she do, no customer. Dem say her tin dey give epilepsy
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2018
this salvation101 ediort don use her other account day attack jw. nobody day answer am for there and she day quote me. nutarious no day see this one oh. na always me day start the insult. u no day check her history for her other accounts make u see how we start this fight before e get to this level. if no be say i begin copy her followers u for no no wetin she day use her other accounts day do. i day see u oh. na so she start in the begining and she no go post the link where she day find trouble for other threads. she go come here day cry fowl. she get many accounts for nairaland way she day use day attack me n jw but she tink say she day hurt me. certified lowlife slut, u hurt ursef cos u put the wrong bullet for ur gun.
i am undeterred oh. you won try to deceive me by gathering crowd join. face me and i will deal with u one on one. steady for 365 days. u go no say strong hand nak u. u are low already but i will make sure that u remain low for all to see u clearly. u n ur followers.
u been day use ur other account day form badoo thinking that no one of ur followers for salvation101 go know wetin u day do. as i link everybody up so u no day see the comment. living a double life. so much for a christian. hehehe all these born again churchgoers. i no una. na so una be even for the winners. all of una na sluts. even the winners members na so I day use dem dump. many don invite me for una church na. no be for water resources una church day? i don go many times and all na for to useless those fake christians like u. free tohto. all these born again dem na better free tohto. use dem anyhow and dump the silly tins. u no what i mean na. u have the experience. them day like oil company workers those days. dem day form class wen dem no be anytin. hehehehehe i dontay for ground o old lady. i get many of their sex tapes.
if i come nigeria again the sex tapes tis time na no mercy. leak those bastards stupid yarsh for hausa men to watch. naked dem anyhow post am online make dem disgrace dem. living double lives say dem be christian. no church day take anybody to God una be fake. u just come here to argue to win as Nutarios don tell u. nothing of ur life show say u belong to God. u are a devil incarnate. a serial abortionist cannot go to heaven. impossible. that does not happen ever. u will die and pay for ur sins thsi year
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:56am On Jun 05, 2018
this old serial abortionist salvation101 her favorite insult na ur mama. she no day fail to curse person mama and that is a title she will never have in her lifetime. a barren woman beyond her most productive years in life what is left from a rotten kpekus that has served the nigerian army for 14 years. this ediort no even turn 13 b4 she begin her active service for uncompleted building.
a disease carying agent. stink poo-c hooker. ur dead certificae is not a guarantee to FIRS job. go and do mayguard. nobody send ur silly certificate in 9ja. ppl need connection and contact. which u will never have. y u no enter nigierian army? see this ode way day fork soldiers. to show u say na cheap soldiers she no. girls day work for nigerian army. y u no fork enter nigerian army. no brain. abi no be government work. if nigerian army no good wetin u day do for barracks there? at ur age u suppose still day pay for zinc cubicle for marmy quarters? olosho the best house u have ever lived for more than 6 months na ur coppers lodge. after then u went back again to the barracks chai hehehehheheheeh. i never see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u no get sense? u just sitdown for house inside barracks for 4 years uselessly spendin ur time on nairaland. God forbid. I never see this kind thing b4. brain day ur head so? yoruba girl don go for her masters since. Ibo girls join business sins. even warri babe don start her business sins. tis ediort sidon for house with her techno tab. doing notin but fork and nairaland. ah ah olorun mi oh. i never see this kind waste of a trash b4. God forbid
Peacefullove, Salvation102, Salvation103, unbitchable(m), Emmalex45(m), nutarious(f), chidebe, Riofidelio, daprim(m), Hairyrapunzel, butterflyl1on, blackmercyvelli(m), MrPresident1, 1niche(m), Kingstel, djon78, gideonvalor98(m), ecgreb(m), oyeludef(m), honniemail(f), mpowa(m), nery4u(m), Lero15(m), Omoluabi16(m), plavic(m), aigboeben(m), segzicres(m), Mescopaul(m)
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
u no day fit type again na. hehehehehehe i strong o. ppl gather for ur case. ur sister don tactfully tell u say u be lowlife. she say u sink low hehehehe and not even sink by mistake but u stay there. wetin she no no be say na like this u be from day one. wetin u expect from a destitute? old graduate miscreant. t reason way make u day go church na make God for give u work. all ur prayers will never be answered by the number of fetus way u kill three ashewo combined never kill am b4.
my job be say men see thru ur deceit. that is why no man has ever popped the question at your 30+ years. time way this mumu go take study for master na she day thrioway for nairlnd day fight me. i don advice u well well but if to say u get sense u for see thru the strong words and better ur life. but no u day form warrior. na jw body u end that nuissance cos i go strike u with better charm make ur life for waste well well. wumufun don call this ghetto swine Ma tire she don leave u for me to finish u.
old ashewo market don fall press u. u don old. old ruptured ovary u will never be married. u day find work with all seriousness so that some jobless men go fit take u seriously. u are a minion inthe society. at ur age u still day warri barracks. smart girls don leave barracks since enter lagos go hustle. sit down for house with ur weak certificate. if u go lagos the same ppl way u day folo find work for FIRS get two or 3 masters. some do their masters for UK. all those local certificate way u hold so dem get their own abroad. u tink u stand any chance? hehehehe i laff ur nuissance. ur dying old braincell day catch up wi u. ashewo dem don fork ur brain up
tactful kee u dia. As long as everyone come to realize the evil of ur organization at watin consign me grin. If u like type epistle u go still dey get regular replies frm me. Dis war is far from over
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
this salvation101 ediort don use her other account day attack jw. nobody day answer am for there and she day quote me. nutarious no day see this one oh. na always me day start the insult. u no day check her history for her other accounts make u see how we start this fight before e get to this level. if no be say i begin copy her followers u for no no wetin she day use her other accounts day do. i day see u oh. na so she start in the begining and she no go post the link where she day find trouble for other threads. she go come here day cry fowl. she get many accounts for nairaland way she day use day attack me n jw but she tink say she day hurt me. certified lowlife slut, u hurt ursef cos u put the wrong bullet for ur gun.
i am undeterred oh. you won try to deceive me by gathering crowd join. face me and i will deal with u one on one. steady for 365 days. u go no say strong hand nak u. u are low already but i will make sure that u remain low for all to see u clearly. u n ur followers.
u been day use ur other account day form badoo thinking that no one of ur followers for salvation101 go know wetin u day do. as i link everybody up so u no day see the comment. living a double life. so much for a christian. hehehe all these born again churchgoers. i no una. na so una be even for the winners. all of una na sluts. even the winners members na so I day use dem dump. many don invite me for una church na. no be for water resources una church day? i don go many times and all na for to useless those fake christians like u. free tohto. all these born again dem na better free tohto. use dem anyhow and dump the silly tins. u no what i mean na. u have the experience. them day like oil company workers those days. dem day form class wen dem no be anytin. hehehehehe i dontay for ground o old lady. i get many of their sex tapes.
if i come nigeria again the sex tapes tis time na no mercy. leak those bastards stupid yarsh for hausa men to watch. naked dem anyhow post am online make dem disgrace dem. living double lives say dem be christian. no church day take anybody to God una be fake. u just come here to argue to win as Nutarios don tell u. nothing of ur life show say u belong to God. u are a devil incarnate. a serial abortionist cannot go to heaven. impossible. that does not happen ever. u will die and pay for ur sins thsi year
u dey mard.. Wch other accounts ur mama dey use? OK u wan talk say na me open dat thread shay? E shock u say other ppl don dey talk about ur evil cult grin All d muniker u mention, anyone answer you? Dey know the low life dat u r already.. Every of my followers deserve to know what Jw is and am glad dey r finding out.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
this old serial abortionist salvation101 her favorite insult na ur mama. she no day fail to curse person mama and that is a title she will never have in her lifetime. a barren woman beyond her most productive years in life what is left from a rotten kpekus that has served the nigerian army for 14 years. this ediort no even turn 13 b4 she begin her active service for uncompleted building.
a disease carying agent. stink poo-c hooker. ur dead certificae is not a guarantee to FIRS job. go and do mayguard. nobody send ur silly certificate in 9ja. ppl need connection and contact. which u will never have. y u no enter nigierian army? see this ode way day fork soldiers. to show u say na cheap soldiers she no. girls day work for nigerian army. y u no fork enter nigerian army. no brain. abi no be government work. if nigerian army no good wetin u day do for barracks there? at ur age u suppose still day pay for zinc cubicle for marmy quarters? olosho the best house u have ever lived for more than 6 months na ur coppers lodge. after then u went back again to the barracks chai hehehehheheheeh. i never see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u no get sense? u just sitdown for house inside barracks for 4 years uselessly spendin ur time on nairaland. God forbid. I never see this kind thing b4. brain day ur head so? yoruba girl don go for her masters since. Ibo girls join business sins. even warri babe don start her business sins. tis ediort sidon for house with her techno tab. doing notin but fork and nairaland. ah ah olorun mi oh. i never see this kind waste of a trash b4. God forbid
Peacefullove, Salvation102, Salvation103, unbitchable(m), Emmalex45(m), nutarious(f), chidebe, Riofidelio, daprim(m), Hairyrapunzel, butterflyl1on, blackmercyvelli(m), MrPresident1, 1niche(m), Kingstel, djon78, gideonvalor98(m), ecgreb(m), oyeludef(m), honniemail(f), mpowa(m), nery4u(m), Lero15(m), Omoluabi16(m), plavic(m), aigboeben(m), segzicres(m), Mescopaul(m)
mention ur mama muniker join, it can't save you boi.. U don use ur last card already and now you dey go back to ur old methods dat has failed woefully. U deserve to remain frustrated, i will keep you and ur organization frustrated
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
Mr Riofidelio has a personal relationship with every single JW dolt on this thread. His name is Mr Baba Tunde and here are his phone numbers
Properties for sale,lease,rent @ Labiot Company. Contact Mr Baba Tunde Aregbesola 08036361170/07081454446.. There is no better way for the watchtower society to investigate the foolish withnesses than to start from Mr Riofidelio, he will point them out one by one. He claims he has been chatting with Removetheturban aka kolawoleibukun1 on whatsapp. @CAPTIVATOR
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2018
salvation101:
Mr Riofidelio has a personal relationship with every single JW dolt on this thread. His name is Mr Baba Tunde and here are his phone numbers
Properties for sale,lease,rent @ Labiot Company. Contact Mr Baba Tunde Aregbesola 08036361170/07081454446.. There is no better way for the watchtower society to investigate the foolish withnesses than to start from Mr Riofidelio, he will point them out one by one. He claims he has been chatting with Removetheturban aka kolawoleibukun1 on whatsapp. @CAPTIVATOR
Hmmmmmmmmm you're expecting a group you claim has nothing to offer as in clean moral standards to investigate their members for engaging you in a "show of shame". Yet you're saying they're not Christians! Please on what bases should they be "investigated" or probed? Are they to be investigated as untamed cultists? Well you're unknowingly praising the GB for raising an organization that you yourself strongly believe the members should be punished for wrongdoings so you've judged yourselve today if you're still doubting our Governing Body. But let me help you out, Jehovah's witnesses organization don't go after members who insults,abuses or embarrass others because it's the normal traits of Adam's offspring.Even the GB with all the authority given them HAS NO RIGHT TO SEND AWAY JEHOVAH'S SHEEEP please take note of that! We're ONLY trying to gather OBEDIENT ones amongst Adam's children for the 1,000 years reign of Christ and it's after then that anyone still having the traits of Adam won't be alive! For the main time anyone not willing to be obedient must be shunned,that's what the "disfellowshiped" isn't telling you. No matter what you do you're only to be shunned IF YOU IGNORE OR REJECT HELP FROM THE ELDERS!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm you're expecting a group you believe has nothing to offer as in clean moral standards to investigate their members for engaging you in a "show of shame". Yet you're claiming they're not Christians! Please on what bases should they be "investigated" or probed? Are they to be investigated as untamed cultists? Well you're unknowingly praising the GB for raising an organization that you strongly believe the members should be punished for wrongdoings so you've judged yourselve today if you're still doubting our Governing Body. But let me help you out, Jehovah's witnesses organization don't go after members who insults,abuses or embarrass others because it's the normal traits of Adam's offspring.Even the GB with all the authority given them HAS NO RIGHT TO SEND AWAY JEHOVAH'S SHEEEP please take note of that! We're ONLY trying to gather OBEDIENT ones amongst Adam's children for the 1,000 years reign of Christ and it's after then that anyone still having the traits of Adam won't be alive! For the main time anyone not willing to be obedient must be shunned,that's what the disfellowshiped isn't telling you. No matter what you do you're only to be shunned IF YOU IGNORE OR REJECT HELP FROM THE ELDERS!
by d Time am done, ur GB will be interested in knowing the members of your society dat brought this on them. I am just helping them know where dey can start from. grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm you're expecting a group you believe has nothing to offer as in clean moral standards to investigate their members for engaging you in a "show of shame". Yet you're claiming they're not Christians! Please on what bases should they be "investigated" or probed? Are they to be investigated as untamed cultists? Well you're unknowingly praising the GB for raising an organization that you strongly believe the members should be punished for wrongdoings so you've judged yourselve today if you're still doubting our Governing Body. But let me help you out, Jehovah's witnesses organization don't go after members who insults,abuses or embarrass others because it's the normal traits of Adam's offspring.Even the GB with all the authority given them HAS NO RIGHT TO SEND AWAY JEHOVAH'S SHEEEP please take note of that! We're ONLY trying to gather OBEDIENT ones amongst Adam's children for the 1,000 years reign of Christ and it's after then that anyone still having the traits of Adam won't be alive! For the main time anyone not willing to be obedient must be shunned,that's what the disfellowshiped isn't telling you. No matter what you do you're only to be shunned IF YOU IGNORE OR REJECT HELP FROM THE ELDERS!

You are shunned when elders disfellowshipping you. Stop making it look like the persons fault.
The truth is that you say members must be obedient to gb's ever changing beliefs if people aren't or question those beliefs they are disfellowshipped and subsequently shunned. You are a CULTIST, ZOMBIE AND ROBOT
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:

E pain nam. 2john 10,11
Please! Please!! Please!!! We're not deriving any joy from seeing one of Jehovah's former sheep heading for destruction. It pains every member of the Christian congregations worldwide whenever someone is disfellowshiped. We know such a person has been captured by the roaring Lion as he/she is ignoring useful counsels thus embracing rebelliousness.We shun because we don't want to be infected by that spirit from the Devil but out of love for our once beloved brother,fellow creature in God's image about to be destroyed along with the demons we'll shed tears!!! cry cry cry
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2018
salvation101:
by d Time am done, ur GB will be interested in knowing the members of your society dat brought this on them. I am just helping them know where dey can start from. grin
You're welcome into the fold of a religious group that wants morals to be upheld! Get going and telling everyone around you how you so much wanted or expected a religious group you're criticizing to be MORALLY CLEAN! cheesy cheesy cheesy Paul has said it that you people will glorify our LORD during the time of HIS inspection,but it's a pity you're not getting the sense of it because I keep wondering how you could be expecting HIGH MORAL STANDARDS from a religious group you're dying to have all the members exterminated undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.