Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78567 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
i go quote u. u no fit threaten me. i don slice ur weak throat way old soldiers day choke during ur slutty afternoon sex on credit
salvation101:
coward can't quote me again.. Ur mama totoh dia. Call me. U gave a fake number I want u to drop it here so others know it's fake
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
The administration of discipline is not the function of the elders only, but of the entire Church. Thus it is evident that the Elders were in no sense to be judges of the members-hearing and judgment were left to the local body, or Church. Indeed, even if the transgressor refuse to hear (obey) the decision of the entire Church, no punishment is to be inflicted or even attempted. What then? Merely the Church is to withdraw from him its fellowship and any and all signs or manifestations of brotherhood. Thenceforth the offender is to be treated "as a heathen man and a publican." Matt. 18:17" Studies Series VI - The New Creation (1904) pp.289, 290

"The Scriptural basis of fellowship and disfellowship is both a much broader and a much more simple one. It is simply of two parts: (1) An acceptance of Christ as the Redeemer, and (2) A full consecration to him. Whoever complies with this scriptural formula is entitled to the love, respect, sympathy and care of every other such one; for such, and such only, constitute the church which God recognizes - the church whose names are written in heaven." Watchtower 1905 p.3673

"According to this Scripture the very most that the church could do would be that, after having vainly endeavored to get the brother to repent and reform, it should withdraw special brotherly fellowship from him until such time as he would express willingness thereafter to do right. Then he should be received again into full fellowship.
In the meantime the brother may merely be treated in the kindly, courteous way in which it would be proper for us to treat any publican or Gentile, withholding the special rights or privileges or greetings or voting opportunities that belong to the church as a class separate from the world." Watchtower 1919 Mar 1 p.69
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
dem no day stalk ashewo. u are a road-stander. u are free for all public commodity. FIRS does not want an abortionist with a track record of martyred fetuses. ashewo way go night school. 14 yrs old-soldier sex doll for marmy quarters. filth
salvation101:
u didn't stalk me for months, u didn't threaten me. But if u will, den do it and see how easy it is for me to get you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Come and see where your founding fathers said that disfellowshipping is practiced by only Christendom.

"Rather, like the church of Rome their ["Religious leaders of today"] influence is exerted to restrain investigation within the sectarian limits.
With the implied threat of disfellowship, they urge their ministers and students not to search continually for truth, but to accept the voice of their sect as infallible." Watchtower 1887 Apr p.923

"The great adversary is wily, and at all times is quick to appeal to passion. He persuades some that they must take a radical stand against some secular work or activity, and to proceed at once to disfellowship others who cannot conscientiously take this same stand. Somehow they seem to think that their radical stand entitles them in a very special sense to divine favour and blessing. his attitude leads them to violate principle in various ways: (1) By judging and condemning others who do not see as they do; (2) By refusing to fellowship those who still believe in the ransom, the restitution, the high calling." Watchtower 1919 Feb 1 p.6385

"Satan's organization sails under the high-sounding name of "Christendom". It boasts of a membership of over 500,000,000 persons. Its members are in bondage to creeds, customs, rites and ceremonies; they dare not disown these or criticize or expose them. To do so would bring down on their heads taunts, reproaches, disfellowship and persecution. Many thousands of the Lords people are held in these denominations as prisoners, afraid to express their disapproval of the creeds, methods and customs of the organization. Watchtower 1930 Oct 1 p.301

You dare not criticize governing body.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
As late as 1947, the Awake January 8 page 27 described the practice of excommunication as an unscriptural, pagan practice, using Hebrews 10: 26-31 to show it should be left to God to judge individuals.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Frustration wan kill you. hehheehehe u just day act drama online. wetin consign me with Labiot company, Mr. Baba Tunde, removetheturban, captivator? I no tell u say u r just draggin every1 into this show of shame. i really pity those guys. this is what u always wanted. We started this in another thread. u begged me to move this to jw thread. this is ur target all along to drag innocent ppl into ur frustration. u r just paind that I am hitin u really hard. u of nothing to defend ursef das y u are gathering crowd. Old women game. u just use d opportunity to pour ur frustration on the poor guys. and u day go quote their fone numbers. chai. hehehehe this old lady. these people have notin to hide. they don try sef. me i no fit get tis kind patience with u. i behead snakes.
t most painful na that young respectful yoruba girl way day call u Ma. very respectful intelligent girl. yet u kept insultin the poor girl. I ready go down the rabbit hole with u. she has refused to respond to me on other threads. na here she won die put
i no ur game. old ppl like u need to go special house of the needy. u rily need strong hand.
i am undeterred. wen e reach for jw u go type well well but na only one line u day gimme. i need to be engaged hehehe. u promised to come hard al the way n we will meet half way so tat u go no say craze pas craze. da count am oh. na 365 until 2019.
salvation101:
Mr Riofidelio has a personal relationship with every single JW dolt on this thread. His name is Mr Baba Tunde and here are his phone numbers
Properties for sale,lease,rent @ Labiot Company. Contact Mr Baba Tunde Aregbesola 08036361170/07081454446.. There is no better way for the watchtower society to investigate the foolish withnesses than to start from Mr Riofidelio, he will point them out one by one. He claims he has been chatting with Removetheturban aka kolawoleibukun1 on whatsapp. @CAPTIVATOR
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
Frustration wan kill you. hehheehehe u just day act drama online. wetin consign me with Labiot company, Mr. Baba Tunde, removetheturban, captivator? I no tell u say u r just draggin every1 into this show of shame. i really pity those guys. this is what u always wanted. We started this in another thread. u begged me to move this to jw thread. this is ur target all along to drag innocent ppl into ur frustration. u r just paind that I am hitin u really hard. u of nothing to defend ursef das y u are gathering crowd. Old women game. u just use d opportunity to pour ur frustration on the poor guys. and u day go quote their fone numbers. chai. hehehehe this old lady. these people have notin to hide. they don try sef. me i no fit get tis kind patience with u. i behead snakes.
t most painful na that young respectful yoruba girl way day call u Ma. very respectful intelligent girl. yet u kept insultin the poor girl. I ready go down the rabbit hole with u. she has refused to respond to me on other threads. na here she won die put
i no ur game. old ppl like u need to go special house of the needy. u rily need strong hand.
i am undeterred. wen e reach for jw u go type well well but na only one line u day gimme. i need to be engaged hehehe. u promised to come hard al the way n we will meet half way so tat u go no say craze pas craze. da count am oh. na 365 until 2019.
ur frustration is needed here please. I need it very well. It has helped me achieve in few days wat was difficult to achieve in months. As long as more people are getting aware about ur evil society, i am on course. We just started boi.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2018
barren ashewo say she day stay for Lasgidi heheehehe. lasgidi inside marmy quarters for warri barracks? dem don fork ur brain twist make u no no ur location again? abortionist. Oyedepo sex slave.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
dem no day stalk ashewo. u are a road-stander. u are free for all public commodity. FIRS does not want an abortionist with a track record of martyred fetuses. ashewo way go night school. 14 yrs old-soldier sex doll for marmy quarters. filth
as far as ur mama still dey alive after all the evil she do, i get hope grin. As long as you still dey alive, I get hope. If ur mental disease never kill u, y i go worry?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
olosho day talk like wetin mortar hand day inside her tohto.
salvation101:
ur frustration is needed here please. I need it very well. It has helped me achieve in few days wat was difficult to achieve in months. As long as more people are getting aware about ur evil society, i am on course. We just started boi.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
i go quote u. u no fit threaten me. i don slice ur weak throat way old soldiers day choke during ur slutty afternoon sex on credit
Weldone boi.. Only b say ur deek is dead. U no useful to any woman. Na dat frustration carry u dey create these threads
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
jobless prostitute get plenty worry na. no be everyday u day wait for FIRS. four years don pass u n u still day wait.. u are worried about ur barrenness. worried about lonliness. only a lonely woman can spend her entire years on nairaland. u have no decent relationhsip n u will never have it
salvation101:
as far as ur mama still dey alive after all the evil she do, i get hope grin. As long as you still dey alive, I get hope. If ur mental disease never kill u, y i go worry?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
hehehehe that preeq has a long queue of virgins and young teens waiting to suck it day n night. it is called privilege
salvation101:
Weldone boi.. Only b say ur deek is dead. U no useful to any woman. Na dat frustration carry u dey create these threads
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
jobless prostitute get plenty worry na. no be everyday u day wait for FIRS. four years don pass u n u still day wait.. u are worried about ur barrenness. worried about lonliness. only a lonely woman can spend her entire years on nairaland. u have no decent relationhsip n u will never have it
d primary 6 certificate wey u manage get, na special center u still go. No wonder life don pass u nd frustration wan kee u
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehehe that preeq has a long queue of virgins and young teens waiting to suck it day n night. it is called privilege
dead deek looking for innocent virgins.. Confirms d saying dat Jw are pedophiles grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
heheehe a well established gentleman with 3 beautiful kids. half cast. tall and all in the right line of education. a well disciplined father who takes no rubbish. i drop it like its hot pra pra pra. hehehehe
salvation101:
d primary 6 certificate wey u manage get, na special center u still go. No wonder life don pass u nd frustration wan kee u
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
She's crying for a referee expecting others to be silenced during a verbal abuse challenge that she intentionally engaged herself! Despite her so called unquenchable ambition to exterminate all JWs she's still begging those controlling the activities of the organization to come and rescue her in the show of shame that she confessed her Love for. In all my life i've never met a CONFUSED DULLARD like this before! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:
I won't quote a cadaver. Drop ur number, I call you, and then you call me back
nice boi.. 08113733744
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11

There is one more scripture quite pertinent here, at Matthew 18:15-17. ... This scripture here has nothing to do with disfellowshiping on a congregational basis. When it says go to the congregation, it means go to the elders or the mature ones in the congregation and discuss your own private difficulties. This scripture has to do with merely a personal disfellowshiping." Watchtower 1952 Mar. 1 p.147

Come and see where your leaders took disfellowshipping from congregational basis to 3 elders only.
Your religion is a very big scam. What used to be false and practiced by only Christendom is now true because you joined the league of those practicing it.

Bible said congregation but your leaders chose elders in the congregation. You obey your leaders because your leaders told you if you didn't obey them you will be shunned on earth and slaughtered in their upcoming imaginary Armageddon.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Riofidelio:
She's crying for a referee expecting others to be silenced during a verbal abuse challenge that she intentionally engaged herself! Despite her so called unquenchable ambition to exterminate all JWs she's still begging those controlling the activities of the organization to come and rescue her in the show of shame that she confessed her Love for. In all my life i've never met a CONFUSED DULLARD like this before! undecided undecided undecided
ur mother and father and entire generation are Dullards. Nairaland already knows u for who u r
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2018
u n jw u go die for their head one day.
yes at 6.2 everything comes ur way once u have the money. white girls are dying and begging to have this fine nigerian hulk. wen u belogn to social clubs here u meet many virgins of age. here u cannot sleep with underage cos u go to jail. wen person call virgin her mind day go the age wen she begin fork hehe. no bitch. many white virgin girls here na call me everytime for my athleticism. my wife na confirmed fly killer na . hehehe she fi pour u acid. with ur ovarian cancer.
she can waste ur life because of me. hehehehe #tooblessedtocry.
my sweat is money to u. if only u could lick my sweat u r made. but poverty is ur portion in Jesus name. u cannot escape it. evil must pay for their crimes
salvation101:
dead deek looking for innocent virgins.. Confirms d saying dat Jw are pedophiles grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
u n jw u go die for their head one day.
yes at 6.2 everything comes ur way once u have the money. white girls are dying and begging to have this fine nigerian hulk. wen u belogn to social clubs here u meet many virgins of age. here u cannot sleep with underage cos u go to jail. wen person call virgin her mind day go the age wen she begin fork hehe. no bitch. many white virgin girls here na call me everytime for my athleticism. my wife na confirmed fly killer na . hehehe she fi pour u acid. with ur ovarian cancer.
she can waste ur life because of me. hehehehe #tooblessedtocry.
my sweat is money to u. if only u could lick my sweat u r made. but poverty is ur portion in Jesus name. u cannot escape it. evil must pay for their crimes
foolish jobless nonentity.. Av u ever crossed river niger in ur entire life? U can't deceive me boi. U left dis thread bitter and resurrected as a bitter soul. Ur dead meat boi
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
u r a slowpoke. a bastard and a wasted ediort. the guy has a fine reputation here. u cannot tarnish his image cos if u go thru his chat history u no go find any stain. ur own sister has come out to publicly call u low. Lowlife
low stands for life of a witch
salvation101:
ur mother and father and entire generation are Dullards. Nairaland already knows u for who u r
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:
Why must I drop my Number here when you have had it already. You re coming to deal with me, call the number and I'll tell you all you need to know to come deal with me. That is a fair deal, little girl

Come and see what your leaders used to consider false is now true to another set of leaders.

Come and see where your founding fathers said that disfellowshipping is practiced by only Christendom.

"Rather, like the church of Rome their ["Religious leaders of today"] influence is exerted to restrain investigation within the sectarian limits.
With the implied threat of disfellowship, they urge their ministers and students not to search continually for truth, but to accept the voice of their sect as infallible." Watchtower 1887 Apr p.923

"The great adversary is wily, and at all times is quick to appeal to passion. He persuades some that they must take a radical stand against some secular work or activity, and to proceed at once to disfellowship others who cannot conscientiously take this same stand. Somehow they seem to think that their radical stand entitles them in a very special sense to divine favour and blessing. his attitude leads them to violate principle in various ways: (1) By judging and condemning others who do not see as they do; (2) By refusing to fellowship those who still believe in the ransom, the restitution, the high calling." Watchtower 1919 Feb 1 p.6385

"Satan's organization sails under the high-sounding name of "Christendom". It boasts of a membership of over 500,000,000 persons. Its members are in bondage to creeds, customs, rites and ceremonies; they dare not disown these or criticize or expose them. To do so would bring down on their heads taunts, reproaches, disfellowship and persecution. Many thousands of the Lords people are held in these denominations as prisoners, afraid to express their disapproval of the creeds, methods and customs of the organization. Watchtower 1930 Oct 1 p.301

You dare not criticize governing body.

The administration of discipline is not the function of the elders only, but of the entire Church. Thus it is evident that the Elders were in no sense to be judges of the members-hearing and judgment were left to the local body, or Church. Indeed, even if the transgressor refuse to hear (obey) the decision of the entire Church, no punishment is to be inflicted or even attempted. What then? Merely the Church is to withdraw from him its fellowship and any and all signs or manifestations of brotherhood. Thenceforth the offender is to be treated "as a heathen man and a publican." Matt. 18:17" Studies Series VI - The New Creation (1904) pp.289, 290

"The Scriptural basis of fellowship and disfellowship is both a much broader and a much more simple one. It is simply of two parts: (1) An acceptance of Christ as the Redeemer, and (2) A full consecration to him. Whoever complies with this scriptural formula is entitled to the love, respect, sympathy and care of every other such one; for such, and such only, constitute the church which God recognizes - the church whose names are written in heaven." Watchtower 1905 p.3673

"According to this Scripture the very most that the church could do would be that, after having vainly endeavored to get the brother to repent and reform, it should withdraw special brotherly fellowship from him until such time as he would express willingness thereafter to do right. Then he should be received again into full fellowship.
In the meantime the brother may merely be treated in the kindly, courteous way in which it would be proper for us to treat any publican or Gentile, withholding the special rights or privileges or greetings or voting opportunities that belong to the church as a class separate from the world." Watchtower 1919 Mar 1 p.69

There is one more scripture quite pertinent here, at Matthew 18:15-17. ... This scripture here has nothing to do with disfellowshiping on a congregational basis. When it says go to the congregation, it means go to the elders or the mature ones in the congregation and discuss your own private difficulties. This scripture has to do with merely a personal disfellowshiping." Watchtower 1952 Mar. 1 p.147

Come and see where your leaders took disfellowshipping from congregational basis to 3 elders only.
Your religion is a very big scam. What used to be false and practiced by only Christendom is now true because you joined the league of those practicing it.

Bible said congregation but your leaders chose elders in the congregation. You obey your leaders because your leaders told you if you didn't obey them you will be shunned on earth and slaughtered in their upcoming imaginary Armageddon.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
u r a slowpoke. a bastard and a wasted ediort. the guy has a fine reputation here. u cannot tarnish his image cos if u go thru his chat history u no go find any stain. ur own sister has come out to publicly call u low. Lowlife
low stands for life of a witch
d stain dey only hidden from eye of Jw dolts. I tell u say I go deflate ur ego here u think say na lie? If everyone dey keep quiet for u, not dis babe ooo. I don show u pepper. Behead ur mama dia. All d behead u dey talk I dey come back stronger. Digger, dig more into my profile abi u don tire? My new account u want trace, how far na? U don trace am grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by PastorAIO: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=OneJ post=67729771][/quote]

A few times now I've tried to respond and got a ban. Maybe it was the links that I was posting to buttress my points. Anyway, I don't agree with you that jw are knows as honest and upstanding or whatever ever all over the world. the case is actually quite the opposite. for instance in Australia.

I won't post a link or I might get banned, but you can do some research for yourself.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2018
i have been on nairaland longer before u no wat bible is.
i do not care of ur opinion but i am undeterred hehehe
that is the irony undeterred i am. hehehehe
talk about crossing river niger hehehehe. check out all my old posts and see the massive share and like i attract. check me out and see the recommendation i get. go to the travel section and u will see me there. a regular on this site wenever am free. many people want to be friends with me cos when i talk on issues i talk from experience. when u call warri i no dash u better blow? hehehe. u think say i be those yoruba boys for una church? i be area scatter on record. the finest firstclass graduate. i no be ur class. all those rubbish certificate way u carry so na toilet paper to me. i of lived hehe. the sole of my feet alone na gold to your entire generation. where my leg don reacheven if u start today, u no go fit reach am till u die.
i just won deal with u so that next time if u c yourba man u go fear am. i don deal with many like u for this site. una tink say if una see yoruba man una fit intimidate am hehehe iro o. na different breed u jam this time.
as u c my name u just imagine say u fit jam me i go run heheheh. u catch better fish oh. as i day drag u so.
salvation101:
foolish jobless nonentity.. Av u ever crossed river niger in ur entire life? U can't deceive me boi. U left dis thread bitter and resurrected as a bitter soul. Ur dead meat boi
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
i have been on nairaland longer before u no wat bible is.
i do not care of ur opinion but i am undeterred hehehe
that is the irony undeterred i am. hehehehe
talk about crossing river niger hehehehe. check out all my old posts and see the massive share and like i attract. check me out and see the recommendation i get. go to the travel section and u will see me there. a regular on this site wenever am free. many people want to be friends with me cos when i talk on issues i talk from experience. when u call warri i no dash u better blow? hehehe. u think say i be those yoruba boys for una church? i be area scatter on record. the finest firstclass graduate. i no be ur class. all those rubbish certificate way u carry so na toilet paper to me. i of lived hehe. the sole of my feet alone na gold to your entire generation. where my leg don reacheven if u start today, u no go fit reach am till u die.
i just won deal with u so that next time if u c yourba man u go fear am. i don deal with many like u for this site. una tink say if una see yoruba man una fit intimidate am hehehe iro o. na different breed u jam this time.
as u c my name u just imagine say u fit jam me i go run heheheh. u catch better fish oh. as i day drag u so.
jobless dolt dat takes consolation in little pixel likes and shares. Ur oldest account was opened December 30th boi. Even though I know it's not ur first nairaland account. U only use dis one to express ur baser traits while u use the old ones to form holy pure religious piece of shyt
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2018
u are frustrated already. lost u r. u just day fight to stay relevant but already u have been called a lowlife by ur own sister hehehe what a way to describe an old lady
u can
salvation101:
. I tell u say I go deflate ur ego here u think say na lie? If everyone dey keep quiet for u, not dis babe ooo. I don show u pepper. Behead ur mama dia. All d behead u dey talk I dey come back stronger. Digger, dig more into my profile abi u don tire? My new account u want trace, how far na? U don trace am grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
u are frustrated already. lost u r. u just day fight to stay relevant but already u have been called a lowlife by ur own sister hehehe what a way to describe an old lady
u can
i know say u dey dull already but I go repeat myself. I don't fight random battles but I pick battles to fight. Dis one right here is the new battle and we will see d end of it. I am here to give you fire for fire. If i wasn't stopped since December 8, u think I will stop now? U must be joking boi
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
hehehehehee mumu ozuor. ur mumu don worse pass Kemi olunloyo own for this nairaland. I am happy that ppl read my comments and learn from it. that is why i am here to share. it is a forum ppl ask questions and get answers. u no fit get likes heheheeh e pain am hehehehehehe
u go read my account tire.
u have taken ur time to read n dig u only ended up digging ur grave. u don die put inside. who day form holy for this one? not for u. u dont deserve any respect at all. ashewo no get respect for society. u are an abortionist, even the old soldier no respect u enough to comot u from zinc house in marmy. na me won con respoect u?
salvation101:
jobless dolt dat takes consolation in little pixel likes and shares. Ur oldest account was opened December 30th boi. Even though I know it's not ur first nairaland account. U only use dis one to express ur baser traits while u use the old ones to form holy pure religious piece of shyt
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2018
we day here together na. na who day red? hehehehee
no talk say u noday fight random battke u are trying to honor ur worthless sef. this has been u from the begining. mannerless.
woman won folo me rant. we day here so keep assembling all ur supporters.
salvation101:
i know say u dey dull already but I go repeat myself. I don't fight random battles but I pick battles to fight. Dis one right here is the new battle and we will see d end of it. I am here to give you fire for fire. If i wasn't stopped since December 8, u think I will stop now? U must be joking boi

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.