Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 (1739 Views)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Here is how to date like a man and not like some typical Nigeria kids calling themselves men

1. Open doors. It never hurts
to be a gentleman.

2. Flowers don't suck. They
can be pretty cheesy, but no
woman is going to stab you in
the face for bringing her
flowers. If you want to start a
first date of romantically, it's
never an awful idea.

3. A fun date is always better
than a fancy date. White
tablecloth restaurants are
awkwardly formal. The kind of
divey place with incredible
comfort food and skeeball in
the back is almost always going
to make a better date. But really
just put some kind of thought
into planning something
according to what you think
she, specifically, would be into.

4. You don't need to wait
three days to call. The three
day rule is bullshit. Don't
hammer her with texts and
friend requests five minutes
after meeting her, but it's OK to
call her a little early if that feels
natural.

5. Ask her about herself. This
sounds basic, but a lot of
people just yammer on about
themselves when they get
nervous.

6. Play it cool. Don't freak
yourself out and start asking
her if she's having fun or if her
dinner is good 80 times in an
hour. Ten times in an hour is
more than enough to gauge if
she's having fun or not. JUST
KIDDING. Don't ask her. Just
assume she's having a good
time unless she runs away from
you screaming. Then it's OK to
ask.

7. Bring condoms, but don't
be presumptuous. Always be
prepared, but don't think that
means you're going to get laid.

Be straight with her. If
you're not looking for anything
serious, tell her. If you want to
break it off, tell her. Being
mean for a two minute
conversation is still way nicer
than just gradually becoming a
dick and waiting for her to end
it.

9. Never send an unsolicited
dick pic. Times it's OK to send a
dick pic: 1. She asked for a dick
pic. 2. She sent you nude pics
(without you asking) first

10. Don't talk about exes.
This is never a good idea. Ever.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by swiz123(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Mehn..... All these relationship experts, make una carry una wahala flee far from me.

Teach me how to make millions rather

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Shedrack777: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2018
all these things just to enter honey-pot? when brothels plenty for town. you'll even demand suck in brothels and it'll be done to you.
op, you no get if you dey do all these things because of your dick
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by klassykute(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol abeg jare
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Shedrack777:
all these things just to enter honey-pot? when brothels plenty for town. you'll even demand suck in brothels and it'll be done to you.
me I be virgin.no woman has ever open my zip

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
klassykute:
Lol abeg jare
if can't do dis den u are a kid
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
swiz123:
Mehn..... All these relationship experts, make una carry una wahala flee far from me.

Teach me how to make millions rather
send ur acc no
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Timagex(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
tspouse:
send ur acc no
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Timagex(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
tspouse:
send ur acc no
3083438478 first bank
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Shedrack777: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2018
tspouse:
me I be virgin.no woman has ever open my zip
what da Bleep! hahahahahaha! indeed an innocent virgin. LMAO
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Timagex:
wen did I say u should send ur acc .

Maybe u should send it to lalasticlala
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Shedrack777:
what da Bleep! hahahahahaha! indeed an innocent virgin. LMAO
am very serious
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Timagex(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
tspouse:
wen did I say u should send ur acc .

Maybe u should send it to lalasticlala
cheesy grin grin cheesy Who knows wen God wee pick my call wink
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by tspouse(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Timagex:
cheesy grin grin cheesy Who knows wen God wee pick my call wink
God will surely do
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Timagex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
tspouse:
God will surely do
amen sire
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Deji63: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:

My brother's neighbour got stabbed by a who.re last night. Best be careful and stay off patronising the ladies of the night. Who knows? It could be you getting stabbed next even after paying for services they still want to rob you. Live responsibly bro.
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Know About Dating Before 25 by Shedrack777: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

My brother's neighbour got stabbed by a who.re last night. Best be careful and stay off patronising the ladies of the night. Who knows? It could be you getting stabbed next even after paying for services they still want to rob you. Live responsibly bro.
why did you want to scare me?

(1) (Reply)

When She Finally Got Penetrated / It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian / How I Met My Love 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.