Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

THE AGENTS (action Thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE AGENTS (action Thriller) (9918 Views)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / BLOOD LEGACY - Action Thriller / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abeg come and update ooo

Am suspecting that liam of a guy to be an assasin
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
CalciumB3:
Abeg come and update ooo

Am suspecting that liam of a guy to be an assasin
should I update or not....
Lemme ask my inner man
Inner man: don't even try that!!
Me: (open my mouth in awe)what?
Inner man: asking me to update or not
Me: yea now, we started this together
Inner man: don't involve me again bro
Me: wtf........
Inner man: don't disturb me, my babe is coming over
*inner man dissapear*
Me: this guy is a clown
Lemme call my ex to inquire

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by Ayoshewa12(f): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Update abeg
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
4| He Was Cute
[I] The next morning, I had gotten to class with my head low and my nerd-self act on. Mrs. Reeling was writing on the board our assignment for today. We had to read our textbooks and then write about it. Easy enough. I went to my seat and placed my backpack down, reaching in to get my phone. The ringer was off because class was in session, but there were no calls or texts from Axel yet. I sighed silently and placed my phone back inside. Allison Frances finally entered the classroom and went through her usual routine of meet-and-greet with her friends. She and her boyfriend were making out in the hallways before that, I could tell due to the slightly smeared lipstick on her face. Her face suddenly turned to me while she was chatting away and I directed my attention to my desk. Everyone was now in class and currently pulling out their textbooks and a piece of paper. There were already pencils and pens scribbling rapidly on the desks. Almost everyone. The new kid wasn't in his seat yet. Naturally, I had my things out and began working. Upon reading the first paragraph, the last student in the classroom came in and small chatters erupted into my ears. It was now my cue to know when my 'genius buddy' had arrived. Apparently, he looked good today too, or the girls wouldn't be fangirling about him. Too bad for them though, he's not your strong type of boy. His personality is like that of your younger sibling. The annoying one that loves you. Liam came strolling down the aisle and plopped into his seat cheerfully, leaning one arm on his desk and turned to me. I expected a, "Hello Jamie!" come from him. I expected a pat on my shoulder as a man's way to greet their pals. I expected a grin that would surface on his expressions so that I could see. How strange. I was expecting too much. Maybe it was because this was the first person in two years that tried to make friends with me. Was I feeling attachment? Instead of waiting for my expectations, I turned around to see him. I forced my expression to show no emotions when his face didn't match my thoughts, however. He was a bit lost, eyes not looking directly at me. We stared at each other for a while before he spoke up, "Your hair's different." Huh. Oh, right. "Y-yeah," I piped, truly startled this time, "I just felt like putting it up into a high ponytail today." I needed the black ribbon today. I was finding answers. "Do I look weird," I asked in a small tone, keeping my act up. [/i]

2 Likes

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Now Liam was grinning. Where was that grin when I expected it? "Not at all, you look cute," he popped, giving me a soft, side smile. He was cute. What was I thinking? No. Stop, Jamie. I thanked him in a friendly way and turned back to my textbook, frowning to myself. Get yourself together. I unknowingly let out a sigh and began reading again. A short while later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to my right and waited for Liam to say what he wanted. He was being weird today. He wasn't like yesterday, where he'd just speak when he wanted. Today, he was gazing at me a lot and would do that for a while before engaging in conversation. "Are you hurt," he asked worriedly, gently touching the cut and cupping the side of my face with his hand in the process. I froze. I jerked my face away and frowned at him. Upon seeing his curious expression, I suddenly remembered my act. Damn it. I laughed nervously and shook my head a little, "Sorry, r- reflexes." "For what," he asked, his eyes widening curiously as he tilted his head a bit. Sniping. Cause I'm a sniper. "Uh," I blankly began, "If I feel someone touching me, I automatically think of being punched in the f-face." Which is true if I'm talking about my real identity. Although in this situation, it's the 'being bullied because I'm a lowlife' case. "Sorry," he let out, a nervous look on his face, putting his hand down. I turned back to the front and looked down, making my bangs and my hair cover my face. His hands. It was rough, and big, warm... Skilled. I would know. My hands were similar, except the 'big' part, because of years of handling guns, and weapons, and fighting. Does a boy like him do martial arts? Perhaps he could defend himself well. I focused on my assignment and finished it off after an hour. When I was done, I sneaked a glance at Liam. To my surprise, he was gazing at Allison. I frowned. His hand was moving around, holding his pencil and spinning it around on the table, similar to what I did the other day. Then he did something that made me pay attention to his hand more than his face. He guided his pencil with a swift motion to the left, then the right. Then straight down onto his desk. "Liam-" "Heyyy, Carter!" came a girl's voice that cut me off.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Liam turned to the girl behind him while I turned back
around to my desk.
"Oh hey," he said, waving to the girl.
From her voice, I could tell it was Kayla, Allison's pet dog
(not literally).
"Do you want to date," she chimed, stroking his muscular
arms, "You're really cute."
I rolled my eyes. Teens these days.
What I don't get is, yes it's okay to date, and yes, it's okay to
be in love.
But if you just date to not be single, that isn't love.
If you just date based on looks, that isn't love.
And if you date to not marry, why date? I mean, you
practically know a break-up is going to happen one day and
you're okay with kissing the man/woman who's going to
leave you?
Then again, what do I know. I've never been in love before.
The only time my heart beat so fast and I'd mistaken it for
love was when I was ready to eat a mini chocolate cake.
Liam laughed a bit and smiled at the girl, "You really like
me?"
"You bet I do," she cooed, rubbing her hand against his
skin.
The cringe. I admit, Kayla has looks, but her personality
makes me want to punch her in the face. What does he
even see in her? Why is he still talking to her? Why is he still
smiling at her?
In my textbook, I started doodling little bombs as my head
leaned against my left arm on the desk. I was completely
oblivious to the conversation next to me for a while before
there was a chuckle that made me turn around.
Liam was also leaning on his opposite arm as he watched
me, more specifically my mini bombs. I raised my
eyebrows when I caught a smug smile that formed on his
expression before it was wiped away once his eyes met
mine.
I saw that smirk.
Now I was confused, as his eyes grew wider and his
cheerful form waved to me.
My eyes focused on his hands and I recognized that his
hands weren't soft or delicate at all, just as I had suspected.
Liam Carter, you are climbing up my suspicious list.
I didn't catch if he agreed to be Kayla's boyfriend or not,
but what I do know is Kayla had stopped talking to him and
had focused on her assignment instead.
_
Class was ending and people were rushing out.
Surprisingly, the boy next to me took his sweet time
packing today.
I wanted to talk to him. I needed to talk to him.
Unlike him, Allison for some reason took no time at all to
leave the classroom.
I groaned to myself as I glanced at the boy next to me.
"Liam," I started, but stopped myself. What was I supposed
to ask? What was I supposed to talk to him about?
The boy turned to me with raised eyebrows and a sweet
smile, "Jamie?"
"Um, I wanted to ask-" I said in my nice voice, but was cut
off by Kayla.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by holarbolu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gracias... Too short though.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
holarbolu:
Gracias... Too short though.
am using a small phone.....just avoiding irrelevant hanging

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
"Liam, let's walk to class together!" she exclaimed, walking up and wrapping her arms around him. They couldn't see it, but my face just transitioned to an annoyed, bitch-rest expression. Like, um, excuse you? Get your big dirty germ-attracting sweaty skin shedding five finger hands off of him. "W-wait," Liam said, startled, "Jamie was about to say something to me." "She what?" Kayla squeaked, finally noticing my existence and eyeing me down. Well, not anymore, Liam. You obviously have a slug clinging to you. I can't say shit even if I wanted to. Using my weak character, I started stuttering and apologized for interrupting them. I rushed out of the classroom and into the hallways. I spotted Allison making out with her boyfriend, Daniel, and I looked away, gagging a bit at the amount of tongue and body movement they were having. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and I spun around, my high ponytail whipped around through the air. "L-Liam," I breathed out, restraining myself from activating my reflexes. "Are you sure," he began, staring at me straight in the eyes, "that you have nothing to say to me?" "I- uh," I started, lost for words. Now that I was being questioned, it makes it all the more uncomfortable to ask anything. Allison had started saying goodbye to Daniel and began going to lunch. I could hear the smooches had stopped. "Do you have l-lunch after the next class?" I asked, watching him through my glasses. Liam was a bit startled and his eyebrows arched before giving me a laugh, "Sorry, I don't, buddy." Damn. He ended up slinging his arm around my shoulder and patted me cheerfully before he headed to his next class. _ Today's breeze felt nice as I stood on the school's roof with my strawberry milk in hand. In the other hand was my phone. I was waiting for the hacker friend of mine to give me some type of reply. As if on cue, the device in my palm vibrated before I picked up the call. "Axel?" I asked as I put the phone to my ear, "Did you find-" "Jamie, you have got to hear what I found," his low voice interrupts, catching me a bit off guard. "I'm listening," I replied, brushing a few baby hairs out of my face. "Liam Carter isn't one of them," Axel continued with a jumpy tone, "'Them' as in the students in I.O. Academy. He's part of the Renai. He's a deadly assassin that works well with your typical hand gun. Although like you, he's skilled in pretty much any weapon as long as he had training to and access for it." A dark expression took over my previous relaxed one. I knew it. "He's undercover like me, then," I responded, making it sound like a statement rather than a question. "100%." "I have to do something about it." "Of course." I sighed as I leaned on the railings and looked out. "...He shows up after two years are you freakin serious like what have you been doing all your life like we could've gone to a café after the mission and get to know each other I would've paid for the drinks and everything-" "Jamie," Axel cuts in calmly, "Stop rambling to yourself." "But-" "I'm not done," he announced. I shut my mouth and pouted to my poor self. "The ring is a bomb." "What," I stated, my whole body frozen. "The ring is a-" "I heard you," I replied irritated, apologizing afterwards for snapping at him. Axel continued, "You better hurry and get rid of it. It's a small bomb, but it can destroy everything in one big room." "Fine. I'll deal with it," I replied, running a hand through my ponytail, the tips of my fingers grazing across the black ribbon tied tightly on my head. The black ribbon. The metal smell that must've been associated with him, considering he uses weapons. The ring that he gave Allison. His rough hands. He guided his pencil with a swift motion to the left, then the right. Then straight down onto his desk. Translation: He slashed his knife to the left across her neck, then to the right across her waist. Then mercilessly pierced her dead straight in the heart. I should've known. The clues were all there. The only excuse I had was that I was in denial after two years of inactivity from said assassin. There was no other excuse besides that. "It won't go off during school hours," Axel's voice broke through my thoughts. I snapped back to reality and focused on the boy's talking. "I mean, considering it didn't do so yesterday. If it were to go off, it'd be at night. I did a lot of hacking and shit, and that ring belongs to the Renai. They're known for blowing stuff up. Gets the job done quick." Uh, well what makes him think he could just 'blow stuff up' and leave after I've waited two fucking years? I don't think so, Liliana McCarter Muffins- "You're pouting in your head, aren't you," Axel stated dully, sighing a bit. I cocked my eyebrows and frowned at the phone, "I didn't even say that out loud." "Who do you think I am? I know you." "I should be able to at least have freedom of speech in my head." "Whatever," Axel said. I checked the time on my phone. Time to head back to the lunchroom. "I'll talk to you later," I concluded. "Be safe. Don't die," Axel reminded me before we both hung up. I tossed my phone back in my bag and fixed my glasses. I looked down at my bright colored t-shirt and realized I needed to change my clothes if I were to get my plan to work. It was time to welcome Liam with apple pies and strawberry tarts.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
chapter 4 over Chapter 5 to continue tomorrow
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2018
  5|Do Best in the Dark  

Night took over the sky and everyone was quietly sleeping in their respective dorms. I had just finished changing into a black hoodie and dark leggings. The black ribbon was still tied tightly around my high ponytail. I was out of my disguise, my nerd glasses set on my working desk. I picked up the Renai's red ring and placed it firmly on my left, pointer finger. I was going to return it back to its original owner. I figured a gun would leave too much of a stain. It would be bothersome to clean up. Knife it was. It gets the job done cleanly. I'd been resetting the alarm above my door all night so that I could escape silently in the middle of the night. Taking one last look around my room, I opened my door and quietly slipped out. _ My sneakers made a lot of noise, I realized now that I'm alone and sneaking around. Sighing to myself, I took them off and placed it in the girl's bathroom before continuing down the hallway. The boy's dorms were all the way around the academy on the opposite end. It was a long walk in the dark. Axel had sent me Liam's bio and I had read and reread them over and over again after a great deal of him hacking into the school's records and the Renai's organization. It included his room number and the password to his door. _ This was it. It was the door. I reached blindly to the lock and typed in his password. unicorns rule, xoxo It worked! I smiled as the lock clicked silently and the door opened up. I walked inside carefully and quietly closed the door behind me. It was completely dark, but it wasn't the room that intrigued me. It was the smell of metal that was suddenly apparent in the air. I frowned upon realizing there was no breathing in the room except for my own muffled ones. I walked to what I assumed was the bed and bent down. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness, but all I could see were the crinkled sheets on the bed. There was no body in it. Suddenly, there were a series of noises. I had jumped back from the bed and turned around to a dagger thrown at my head. My back arched back as I caught a peek at the dark figure that was in the room with me. Blue eyes. Black cloak. It was the hooded figure from yesterday that had given Allison the ring. Aka, Liam. He threw two punches at me and I barely escaped them as my socks slipped around on the floor. I threw a high kick at him and he grabbed my foot, tossing me with great force onto the bed.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2018
He strides to the wall that the dagger had pierced through and as he turned around, I threw my socks at him. What, I needed them off. That took him off guard as he held his dagger high and growled in my direction. Scooting back on his bed, my knife was held in front of me with one hand as the other felt its way on the bed so that I don't suddenly fall off the edge. Liam charges at me and I raise my upper half a bit to meet him as we both held our weapons at each other's throats. Not liking his body almost towering over mine, I growled lowly, "Get off." I still couldn't see his face, but I could tell he made a smug look as he pounced forward on the bed and was now completely over me, my head and upper body being pushed down due to the force. "Move the knife, kitten" he replied, "Then I'll think about it." It was a different voice from the Liam that I knew. I scoffed in his face as my blade shined a reflection under his chin, "Do you think I'm stupid? Or are you dumb." He was about to throw a punch to the side of my face instead, but I felt the movement and lifted my leg. We both froze as he felt the presence of my leg near his lower part and I as the fist was about to make contact with my skull. "Not only will I slice your throat but I'll kick that wiener off," I snapped lowly once I'd gotten his attention, my body tense as my eyes glared daggers into the hood, "If I'm dying you're coming with-" Suddenly, a bright light turned on, making the both of us shut our eyes before jerking them back open. "What's all this ruckus," came I voice I was familiar with. Liam. My face scrunched up in confusion as I stared up at the now visible face underneath the hood as my whole body laid below him. Bright blue eyes. Dirty blonde hair that was swept to the side. It was not Liam. The new boy stared back at me with slightly wide eyes before snapping out of his thoughts and pressed his blade closer to my throat. I could feel the cold metal itching to rip my skin apart. There was a small growl from him before the other boy (at this point I don't know who was Liam and who wasn't) that had entered the scene say, "Kai, she's a classmate." Nevermind, he was Liam. Said Kai looked away from me and to the wall opposite of my line of vision. "Bruh," Kai replied irritated, "she came in with a knife and its at my throat!" "You came at me first," I defended in my confusion, glaring up at the boy who ignored me. Liam sighed, "I'll explain after the weapons are down." I frowned as Kai glanced back down at me with a hateful look.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2018
"I'm not taking my dagger away. She has her leg next to my baby-maker." Gritting my teeth, I slowly lowered the leg but didn't avert my eyes from his face. We both pulled away our weapons and I pushed him off of me. I spun around to meet eye to eye with the boy with black hair and blue eyes. "What is going on," I asked, frowning at Liam. He was shirtless and seemed to just come out of the shower with shorts on. His hair was slightly wet and had already drip a small puddle beneath him. I looked away as my eyes traveled to his well-kept six packs. Liam raised his eyebrows as he leaned on the door frame of the bathroom, his arms casually crossing. "I should be asking you," he replied in a different tone than I was used to, the one he used during class, "What are you doing in my room?" I frowned at the boy as he tilted his head as a way to urge me to speak. "I'm doing my job," I spat as I sat on my knees on his bed. "To seduce me while I sleep?" he commented slyly, smirking afterwards. "In your stupid ass dreams." "I don't dream, I create them." I rolled my eyes as I knew he referred to him being someone girls would dream of. "So this is your true personality," I said, looking at him thoroughly, "I'm kind of sad." Again, avoiding the abs. Suddenly, the boy started laughing. I kept a steady gaze on him, "What." "Don't tell me," he let out, his form trying to control his laughter, "You actually liked the other Liam?" Hell no. "Stop thinking so greatly of yourself. You'll only regret it," I snapped, glaring at the boy as he stopped laughing and met my eyes with a fake smile. "You like those types of losers? The weird, buddy type? Prince Charming?" he asked amused, running a hand through his partially wet jet-black hair. "I have a knife, Carter." Liam stopped and smiled at me, "So you do. And apparently a bomb as well." The other boy had found himself a seat and spoke up, "I don't remember giving it to you, kitten." I looked over at him as he eyed me in his rolling chair. "You gave it to Allison. I didn't have a choice but to take it from her," I replied, looking down at the shiny, red ring. Wait. So Liam wasn't the assassin? This Kai person was? But obviously they were close, so there were two assassins? "How long have you known about me," I directed at Liam, eyeing him hard. No one should have been able to access my real information.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Liam shrugged as he stared at me with a blank expression, "Since the first day I was here." I frowned, "Who told you," I continued, "I haven't been in contact with anyone for a long time." "Actually," Liam started, shifting his weight a bit on his legs, "You did." "You know damn well I didn't. I'm not that stupid." He was delusional and hiding something. I knew for certain I never talked to him about my true identity, much less even talked to him. "Who's Axel," Liam lightly asked, tilting his head at me with a smirk. My eyes widened as I heard him say the name. "How do you kno-" And I finally understood. That day... Usually, I would've walked around the whole area up here to get the breeze running through me. But today, I just felt like staying in one little area. "You were on the roof?" I exclaimed, lifting my body off of the bed. Liam raised his eyebrows at me and his expression turned into a small smug smile, "Small coincidence. But I found out something valuable." I silently cursed at myself for not doing my routinely walk- around on the school's roof. "And," Liam continued, "I realized that you took care of the ring I gave to Allison after I saw the black ribbon in your hair today." "It smelled like metal," I commented, closing my eyes and feeling defeat for not noticing the boy on the roof. Liam smirked at me, "Bravo. You should become a detective." I instantly opened my eyes and glared at him, "I fucking hate you." I'm not going to lie, his sudden personality switch caught me off guard and I wasn't too comfortable about getting used to this new Liam. "What a pity," he responded as he got off of the door frame and walked towards me. I leaned back as he bent down once he reached me so that our two faces were right in front of each other's. "I actually like this you," he continued, his minty breath hitting my skin, "No more stuttering, weak Jamie." I had to silently agree in my head. I liked this me too. For two years, I had to hide my true self. It felt good not pretending anymore. "Uhem," Kai interrupted, faking a cough in his fist. Liam was first to direct his eyes away from me and up to his friend. I followed after and said while looking at the blonde haired boy, "Who is he? What is he doing in your room? Don't tell me you're actually-" Liam rolled his eyes as he and Kai shared a glance at each other. "Jamie, meet Kai Bennet. Kai, meet Jamie Lennon," Liam started, "Jamie's a classmate. She's undercover as well, a well known sniper from the R.U., although you have to do a great deal of hacking to find that out. Jamie, Kai's my friend. He's the one that I ordered to give Allison the ring that should've blown up in her room tonight." "Tonight?" I exclaimed, "It's already so late. Shouldn't it have gone off by now?" "Do you want it to go off," Liam lamely asked as he looked down at me. I glanced down at the ring and took it off, tossing it to him as he caught it neatly in his palms. "Kai, reset it," he said, tossing the ring to the boy sitting in the chair. Kai caught it and let out a small sigh before before he spun the chair in place so that he faced Liam's working desk. My eyes lingered on the back of the boy's head before I turned back to Liam as I felt wet, cold drops of water land on my legging and seep through to my leg. "You're lucky we don't want to die," Liam commented, getting up and backing away from me. He returned to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry his hair. I watched the two men work silently as I tried to process the situation and ended up just putting my knife away into the big pocket of my black hoodie. "Why were you taking a shower in the dark," I blurted out awkwardly, looking at Liam. I remembered not seeing any light in the room when I entered it. "Why not," he casually replied, "In my type of field, I do best in the dark. I was surprised at how relaxed the atmosphere was all of a sudden. Not what I had expected from assassins. I was a little disappointed. Just a little. "Why didn't you come earlier," I asked, "And what do you want with Allison? She's just a normal girl." "We were on other missions, of course," Kai came in, still working on the ring, "This one could wait. I mean, the girl ain't going anywhere soon." The hateful truth in his words hurt me. "The Frances girl's father is a world famous business owner. He manages a lot of companies and uses his power to gain loyalty and money. We just need his daughter as a bait to make him come to us quickly on his knees." "So you want money," I stated in conclusion. Liam rolled his eyes at my simple comment, "It's not like money grows on trees. We have to gather them from somewhere." "And why are you telling me this? I know I asked but I didn't think you'd be that dumb," I said, eyeing him, "We're enemies." "Because," Liam began, "It's a fair warning for you to stay out of my way." His eyes grew serious as his form stood his ground, "Talks aside, take it as a 'sorry' for making you wait two years. You'll do well from now on to keep out of my work." "And if I don't," I tested him, frowning at his sudden tone. "I'll be forced to kill you." I scoffed, "Kill me? Let's see you try. Don't forget my position, Carter. I'm a sniper. I can sense a gun pointed at me from a mile away." Liam suddenly grinned as he stared at me, "You may sense it, but what if I said there was a way for you to let your guard down and, I don't know, trust me?" I glared at the boy as I tried to process what he said. When I finally understood what he meant, I deepened my expression at him. "You're speaking bullshit." Liam smirked as he kept his gaze on me while my eyes averted away from him, looking elsewhere in the room besides his face. "Fall in love with me, Jamie Lennon."

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by holarbolu(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2018
CalciumB3:
am using a small phone.....just avoiding irrelevant hanging

Got it boss. All the best as you take us on a spin through your world of thrilling adventure.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2018
6| I'll Shoot Them If They Come

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2018
CalciumB3:
6| I'll Shoot Them If They Come

"Done," Kai stated as we both turned around to the boy
holding the red ring.
"Thanks," Liam replied, catching the ring as his friend
tossed it towards him.
He then in turn turned to me and smirked, "Here."
He dropped the small object into my hand as I opened it up
to receive it.
"How do I know you didn't just push back the time so that
it'd explode when I get back to my room," I asked
suspiciously, turning the ring around in my hand before
deciding to just put it back on my finger.
Liam shrugged as he ran a hand through his now dried
hair, his towel draped around his broad shoulders.
I sighed and eyed the clock on his bed table.
"Is Kai going to enroll in I.O., then," I asked, trying to get as
much information out of the two while I still could.
Liam and Kai glanced at each other before smiling.
"I'll just pop up here and there," Kai popped, spinning in
the rolling chair.
"Lucky you," I let out sincerely, "You don't have to follow a
certain teen around all day and attend classes."
"You poor baby," Liam cooed teasingly, to which I glared at
him before realizing he had to do the same.
Deciding it was time to go before the two changed their
mind and attacked me, I got up off the bed and slowly
walked to the door.
The boys silently watched me head out.
Upon reaching the cold knob and turning it, I let out one
last comment with a smirk.
"Nice password."
_
I texted Axel everything that had happened the minute I
had gotten back to my room.
I had stopped by the bathroom before that to get my
sneakers before heading off to my dorm.
As I sat on my bed crisscrossed, I thought to myself, I
actually have a reason to continue the mission.
After two long years, the people I had been waiting for were
here.
I couldn't help but smile to myself as I plopped down on
my bed and slept.
_
"Genius buddy!" Liam exclaimed, running over to me as he
slung his arm around my small shoulders.
I glared at him as his back blocked off the rest of the class.
"You're drawing attention to me, Carter."
Liam's grin was replaced with a smug smirk as he patted
me slightly with his hands before backing away.
I sighed silently as I reached my desk and fixed my glasses
as it was sliding off the bridge of my nose.
A few minutes passed and the late bell rang. My body
tensed when Allison didn't show up for class.
I looked around the whole room twice before glancing at
Liam, who caught my attention and looked back at me.
Where is she, I tried to ask him, making as little face
movements as possible.
Liam stared back at me and shook his head.
"I don't know," was his response as I saw his expression.
This was strange. I had thought if I didn't know where the
girl went, Liam would know since he also had to follow her
whereabouts- maybe he'd sent Kai after her this morning
or something.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Was she sick? As I glanced at her friends, who went on casually with their day, I saw Liam had done the same. While talking to one of her friends, Kayla spotted Liam looking in her direction and she happily turned to face him, beginning a conversation with the boy. I smirked to myself for the boy's misfortunes as he had to halt his search and pick up his fake act again. Mrs. Reeling began passing back our papers from two days previous (the one where I gave false answers to the group of boys behind me). Of course, I had perfect marks. The boys weren't so luck- Poke. My eyes twitched before I turned around to the same boy that had first dared to stab me with a writing utensil. "Hey, lowlife," came his irritated voice. Huh? What was this? Was he seriously going to... argue with me about his marks...? "Y-yes?" I piped, becoming small. "What did you get for #28?" There the kid goes. "A." "Is that so," he continued, his eyebrows twitching, "I can see three digits written big on the top of your paper. You got a 100?" I looked down at what he talked about, "Y-yes..." "How is that possible if you got A for 28 then? Unless the teacher graded wrong," he growled, shoving the paper into my face. I tilted back. Not because I was scared of him, but because I was scared of his paper. Paper cuts hurt, okay. "You nerds think you could mess with me just because you have high grades?" Well, yes. "N-no," I stammered, fixing my glasses. The boy became angry and reached for my face. I had to control myself as he grabbed aggressively for my glasses and threw it across the classroom floor. I let out one big, startled breath as I eyed the direction that the glasses flew in. Allison's group of friends found the glasses next to them and picked it up, examining it with a disgusted look planted on their faces. They're just glasses, geez. They might be fake for me, but even then I don't find them weird. "P-please," I started, turning back to the boy and looking somewhere around him and not directly in his eyes, "I c- can't see without my g-glasses." The boy snickered and shrugged, turning to his group of friends for a reaction. They matched his face and all started cackling like chickens. I caught a glance of Liam while I was turning back to the front, pretending to give up. To my surprise, he was watching me with an unreadable expression on his face. I still managed to do my work for the class, however. After all, my true eyesight was better than everyone in this room. Sucks for them.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Class was ending and I was about to get up and leave when a big shadow fell upon me. Looking up, I was face-to-face with Kayla and her followers. "Can I help you," I asked timidly, making sure to look at all of them so that I could haunt their asses in the afterlife. "Is this... yours," Kayla began, showcasing my broken glasses. You betcha it is. Great. Time to repair some fake glasses. "Y-yes," I answered, reaching to get it. Someone slapped my hand away and I had to restrain every muscle in my arms to not straight out punch the boy with my full strength. As a sniper, the only thing close to humans near me were bullets whizzing pass my ears. Other than that, I let the agents in the assault division handle the pests running around with pistols in their hands. Kayla found amusement in twirling my spectacles a few harsh rounds before tossing it to me. My weak self clumsily caught it and placed it back onto my face. "You know, maybe breaking your glasses is a good thing," Kayla starts, "Now you can get rid of that ugly thing off your face. Might make it look better." I mentally rolled my eyes at the girl. I couldn't even care about half of my looks as much as she does hers. And I don't need anyone to look at me. If they did, it'd be the last thing they saw before I take my aim and bam, they're flat against the ground, a red stain overtaking their body and the area they occupy. I just nodded quickly and looked back to my bag as I continued packing up my books. Liam had already left as I headed out the door. I mentally cursed at the boy as I walked down the hall. He didn't even feel pity? Couldn't even save me? I mean, whatever happened to us being 'buddies?' At least, the pretend us. The real us were ready to slit each other's throats if we were alone. Fixing my glasses again, as it was now difficult to keep it on my face, I froze as a big hand grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. Before I could even process the situation, I sensed a fist making its way to my head. First, I noticed how no words were said to me as I was being directed to turn around, making me conclude it was about to be physical communication rather than a verbal one. Second, if they were to talk to me, the hand would have kept me coming forward to the person I would have then faced as it would cause me to be closer with the intimidator and cower back. Third, what actually happened was after they turned me around, their hand placed force on my shoulders to keep a certain distance. Fourth, the reason is so that whatever they planned to do, it would have enough time to build up its speed and hit. Fifth, in conclusion, I was about to be punched.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Can't help it if I was taught to be observant during training. Forgetting my act for a split second, I dodged the attack by ducking. I'm a little rusty on one-on-one fights, but that doesn't mean a few minutes of practice wouldn't bring out the majority of my skills. Before I could turn around and do something unbelievable, someone stuck a gigantic, fat broom across the floor of the hallway, which made the area in front of me slippery and ultimately made whoever was out for me fall face-flat onto the hard ground. Everyone turned to see the janitor in a hooded cloak, apologizing lightly before pushing his supply crate away, whistling under his breath. I, for one, stared in awe at the well-hidden blonde-haired boy I knew was underneath that cloak. Before the people around me could make sense of the situation, I hurriedly glanced at the scene and left for math class. _ I scanned the cafeteria for Allison once I was there, but she wasn't present in there as well. She must have been sick today. Either that or she was ditching class, which I doubt because all her friends are in class and what could she do by herself? Girls like her were nobodies by themselves. All they could do was stay cool and give themself self-praise. Going to the usual milk crate to pick up my strawberry milk, I was disappointed when all I saw was an empty crate. No strawberry milk. Slightly pouting to myself, I reached for a chocolate one instead and slowly trudged outside. _ As I made my way up I thought, I've gone so many days without eating proper meals. It's true, but I'd rather not eat with the rest of them back in the building if I could avoid it. Cafeteria food wasn't that good anyway. Reaching the roof, I found the weather today surprisingly nice and decided to make my usual round around the top. I tossed my backpack down in the usual place along with my broken glasses and the two small bands that tied the ends of my braids. I ruffled my hair out and let the air blow gusts of wind through the strands to straighten it out and match my natural curls. I was able to relax when I found that neither Liam or Kai was on the roof. A smile formed on my face as I stood there with my eyes closed for a minute or two. Sometimes, it felt good to just do nothing and rest for a bit. Suddenly, a ring from my backpack made me open my eyes and turn to it, realizing after the first ring was over that someone was trying to call me. "Jamie," Axel's voice came through my device. "Well, hello to you too," I commented quietly, listening to the boy talk. Axel continued, "So what now? You know about them and they know about you. How's this 'Allison Business' going to work?" I replied, "Simple. I don't let them hurt her." "You're outnumbered, Jamie," Axel stated, "No matter how good you are, there are now two grown men that can fight after you if you get in their way." "Are you worried about me," I asked, a playful smile forming on my lips. "No." I rolled my eyes, "You, mister, are no fun." Axel sighed, "Jamie, focus." "I am," I pouted. "Do you need backup?" I frowned as my hand tightened around my phone. "What backup? I don't have anyone." Axel waited a moment before he said, "Jamie, two years doesn't erase her forever from your memory." "It does." "Jamie." I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I don't want her anywhere near me." "You're still mad at her?" "Excuse you?" I exclaimed, staring at my phone in disbelief, "I don't remember her saying sorry. After what she did she can stay the hell away from me. I went solo just for that reason." "I understand. I dealt with Carlos already." "Don't even speak his fucking name," I snapped lowly, the heat in my body rising, "I don't even care if he fell off of a building and died." "You are one harsh woman." "Thanks." "I'll talk to the R.U. about it," Axel concluded shortly, "You need backup." I glared at the phone, "Axel, I swear to god listen to me, don't you dare-" He hung up. At this moment, I just wanted to punch somebody. I wanted to destroy something. Kill something. My mind raced through my weapons that were hidden in my backpack and I had to restrain myself from reaching in there and take them out. I never wanted to see those two again. Ever. Carlos and Helene. They can stay the Bleep away from me. I'll shoot them if they come.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
7|Two can play this game

• A bit of language, You have been warned • •___•____•____•____•____•____•___•___• I refused to call for a certain someone's help as I tried to fix my fake, broken glasses. I didn't have the right tools and just ended up gluing the broken glasses on with a school glue stick. Frustrated, I dropped everything and banged my head onto my work desk. It was a bad decision because now I'd have a lump on my forehead. Good thing I had side bangs, though. I had finished my homework already and the only thing left for me to do was repair my spectacles, but I couldn't, and it makes me feel pathetic. How was I supposed to hide my face with just turning my hair into braids? I'll just wear something super ugly tomorrow to make up for it. Hopefully it makes people want to stay away and not look directly at my exposed face. Picking out my outfit, I examined my bright, yellow t-shirt with baggy jeans. "Looks good," I murmured, rubbing the bottom of my chin as if I was in deep thought, which I was. I myself was wearing a red tank top and black sweatpants with my hair let down. I pushed back my hair behind my left ear and glanced back at my work desk before turning off all the lights and going to the bathroom to wash up. As I brushed my hair, I heard a small ruffling sound. My hands slowed down its pace and I stared deeper into my mirror to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. The light reflected off nothing. I went back to brushing and finally finished. As I placed the brush down, I heard the sound again and I turned around immediately, punching the lights off. It was completely dark around me but I could tell there was someone in the room. I didn't need the lights anyway. It was my room. I knew where everything was. I heard breathing coming from near my bed and I darted forward. Whoever was there moved back so that my bed let out a small creak as they jumped off with a thud and circled around it. I assumed it was a guy from the low sounds coming from him and predicted the first move was a punch to the face. Because why not. Luckily, I guessed correct and ducked, lunging forward from the side and ending up behind the person. I violently kicked the man on the back and he stumbled forward, grunting a bit as he spun on his heels and charged for me. I'd say about ten minutes of fist and feet exchanging happened before I was able to pin whoever it was on my bed when I just so happened to trip him just moments earlier. He was a man alright. I had difficulty holding him down because I could tell a woman's body wasn't usually this big and buff. Suddenly, the man talked, "Okay. I give, Jamie." I frowned instantly and tightened my grip around his wrists as my body hovered over his. "Liam?" I asked, staring at what I assumed was an outline of his head.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
"Hey," he popped casually, "Mind getting off me, princess?" I glared at him for calling me those generic pet names for couples and children before releasing his arms and turning to my side to turn on the lamp on my table. The small light illuminated the room dimly, but it was just enough for both Liam and I to make each other out. He watched me silently move before I looked over at him with a questioning look. "What do you think you're doing," I said calmly, eyeing him. Liam shrugged slightly, "Kill you." "Way to be blunt, Carter." He ran a hand through his black hair and I had to shut my mind off for being tempted to think up compliments for him. "You could've chosen a better place," I lectured, "I have an advantage in this situation since I know my room in the dark." Liam let out a small sigh and laid back down on my bed, arms lifting his head up underneath. "It was worth a try. You did it too." "I would've succeeded if Kai wasn't there." "Not too sure about that," Liam stated, closing his eyes, "Nice room." I raised my eyebrows at the boy, "Hardly. I barely did anything to it. My plans were to leave as soon as possible so I hadn't exactly unpacked a lot-" "I meant the aroma in here," he cuts in quietly, "You smell nice." I glared slightly at Liam, "You're a pervert." I glanced around my room once before looking back at him, "How'd you entered?" "Cause I knew your password and I disabled your alarm. Nice password by the way." I sighed loudly and silently cursed the school for not taking care of their students' private info more. I mean, I was grateful for it because I got information on Liam, but my info was unnecessary. "Kai doesn't know does he," I asked tiredly, "The last thing I'd want right now is for him to come in for a sleepover as well." Liam smirked at me as he slowly sat himself up. "Only I know." "Great. Do me a favor and keep it that way." I was about to turn on all the lights before Liam stopped me and said it was better off. I also agreed. Don't want anyone noticing I was up, even if no one was supposed to be up anyway. I caught Liam looking at me. More specifically, my body. My leg flew up before it was stopped by his left arm and he released it, my leg going back down as I glared at the boy. "Stop looking at me," I snapped, standing up straight again. Liam looked up at me from the bed and tilted his head, "Can't help it. You look different at night." "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" I asked dulling, pushing back a strand of hair that fell in front of my face while I was about to kick Liam's face for being a pervert.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
"If those small boobs of yours are considered amazing, then of cour-" "I will shoot you, Carter," I warned loudly, tilting away from the boy so that he couldn't see my chest. My boobs were fine. I don't know what he was taking about. "Joking," he said lightly, smiling up at me. "I really hate you, you know that," I stated, looking into his bright blue eyes. "Let's go on a date," Liam said suddenly. I raised my eyebrows at the boy as my arms automatically crossed and I shifted my weight onto one leg. "Excuse you?" "Let's go on a date," Liam repeated. I stared at the boy in disbelief, "What makes you think I would do that?" "The day after tomorrow is the weekends. We're off. You haven't gone anywhere have you?" He was dead right. The weekends were coming. And every weekend, I followed Allison. I never had time to go anywhere by myself for two years. But I couldn't stop now. Not with two assassins entering the scene. "No thank you," I popped, "I have plans." "Like what," he asked bluntly. I watched him eye me as if he knew the answer already. "None of your business," I responded, "Now when are you going to leave?" Liam's expression was unreadable as he glanced at the clock on my table, "Probably soon." "Now," I stated, "The door's that way." I pointed to the exit as I watched the man. He sighed before pushing himself up off the bed. Now that he was standing upright, he was the bigger and taller person in the room. I didn't flinch when he walked passed me and his thin, white t-shirt brushed gently across my exposed arm. "Be careful from now on," he suddenly said quietly, opening the door, "You may be a nerd, but don't let those boys lay a finger on you. Only I'm allowed to." I turned around and before I could utter any words, he had left. My eyes lingered on the closed door for a few seconds after Liam had left before I snapped out of my thoughts and frowned. I really couldn't tell what would come out next from the boy's mouth. He was full of secrets. My head played back the scene where he had entered my room and we had fought to the point where we causally talked like we were friends. It felt strange thinking about it and I decided to just fall asleep and forget it. I went to lock my door, even though the boy could come in anytime again and the lock wouldn't provide much protection.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
Double-checking my room for anything suspicious, I finally went to bed upon discovering nothing. _ I had gotten to class a bit late that morning when I forgot about my broken glasses and kept trying to look for it. Sure enough, the outfit I'd chosen was repelling a lot of people who didn't care about being near me before. I entered Mrs. Reeling's classroom, only to be stopped by the devil itself. I frowned slightly as I asked her politely, "Mrs. Reeling?" She eyed me with a stern expression and glanced back at the class before saying, "Jamie, you have detention this Saturday." My confused mind started running through the possible things that I could've done to deserve a detention as my face looked startled. "What-" "Thomas and the whole class said that you hurt him in the hallways yesterday," my teacher continued. I looked up at her with a confused expression, "And you believe them?" I asked timidly. Mrs. Reeling nodded slowly and sighed so that only I could see. "I trust you, Jamie," she whispered quietly down to me, "But their mothers and fathers are big influential people. I could be fired if one of them ordered me out of this academy." "Still," I pressed, listening to her explain a lousy excuse in disbelief, "You can't just give out detentions for no reason. It's not fair and it defeats the purpose of you being a teacher if you can't even follow the school rules." I was mad, alright. It wasn't fair and I hadn't done anything wrong. If they'd just look at the security cameras and carried this out like adults rather than giving in to a bunch of douchebags, I'd be more forgiving. I hadn't noticed the surprised look on my teacher's face as I walked passed her without another glance and headed towards my seat. Had I noticed, I would've been able to realize that I had given my act away slightly. Though I didn't really care anymore. Even if I was the nerd Jamie, I'd still be pretty mad if I was getting detention for no reason. I didn't look at anyone when I got to my seat and placed my head down on my folded arms, which were resting on the cold wooden desk. We had a worksheet to do but I refused to do it. Besides, I had all detention to complete that junk. Not caring about anything and just closing my eyes for rest, maybe even sleep throughout the whole class, I was startled when someone tapped me. "What do you want," I mumbled out irritated, not bothering to move. "Check who you're talking to before talking to them, Jamie," Liam let out calmly, "Your act's weak right now." "I don't need to. No one else touches me anyway. If Thomas does need me he pokes. Sometimes, I just want to poke his eyeballs out and see how he likes it."

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Another hand spun me around, forcing my head to jerk up. I looked up at Thomas and could see his friends were watching me carefully. Remembering that my face was basically exposed more, I jerked my face away. Bad idea. The boy grabbed my chin and pulled it back around. "What do you want," I asked, disgusted at him for touching me like I was an object. Because of him and his friends, I had detention. Thomas stared at me with slightly wide eyes before saying, "Just wanted to see your beautiful face after the teacher gave you detention, lowlife." "Have you been blessed yet?" I asked, a smug look appearing on my face, "My eyes are glaring daggers into your soul, but you're too blinded to see that, Thomas." My sudden response stopped everyone dead cold and they all eyed me with confused and awe-stricken looks. My eyes darted towards Allison for the first time today and realized she and her group of friends were watching the conversation now as well. Great. So much for not drawing attention to myself. "You-" Thomas starts. I glared at him, "I've had enough of your bullshit." I pushed his hand away and twisted it painfully into another direction, to which the boy let out a muffled grunt. "Listen, you good-for-nothing rich boy," I growled next to him, my eyes burning a hole into him, "You touch me again and the last thing you'll see is my fist slamming your head down on concrete." He lunged for my face and I leaned back avoiding it. His hands scratched at air before it went down and caught my braids, pulling on them. I was able to arch back more and made him release me, only to realize that he had managed to pull my hair bands out and now my full long, wavy hair whipped out and gently cascaded down my back and shoulders. I wasn't aware of the new looks that were now directed towards me before one of Thomas's friend uttered, "Y-you look-" I had snapped to his direction and stated, "You can shut it with the insults or I can push them down your esophagus and you can have fun pooping it out of your anus." I looked around at the expressions my way and was satisfied to see that everyone was surprised and taken aback for once. With a smirk, I turned around in my seat and went back to my sleeping position, head resting lightly on my folded arms. Allison and her group of friends were gossiping especially loudly about me but I tuned them out. I didn't care anymore. They don't even know who I was, even if I literally just exposed my real self and my real looks. The only reason I was hiding it was for Allison and Liam. Liam and Kai already knew the real me so it didn't matter

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Allison wouldn't in a million years have guessed I was a secret agent unless I'm dressed up in my suit and have a gun pointed at her. No one dared touch me or make fun of me the rest of the day, at least directly to my face. _ Math was peaceful and I headed out to the roof once again when lunch came. There was strawberry milk today and I was so happy that I took two. As I set my backpack down on the roof, I felt the nice breeze flowing past me before I made my round around the roof to check for humans. I jumped back when I saw two pairs of blue eyes stare back at me from the other side. "Hey, kitten," Kai let out, closing his eyes as he had headphones in his ears and was resting against the wall. "Kai," I let out a breath, eyes widening slightly. "I'm here too, princess," Liam murmurs tiredly. I look down to see the boy with black hair laying on Kai's lap, taking a nap as well. "Um," I started, looking around for anymore nappers on the roof, "Do you two always do this?" "You mean being together or sleeping together," Kai asked playfully, opening one eye with a light smirk on his face. "Both," I answered truthfully, "Actually... maybe it's better off if I didn't know." "How innocent," Liam commented, shifting a bit into a different sleeping position. I eyed the two weirdly for a moment before the thought of killing them sprung into my mind. It was short-liven, however. I was soon reminded with the fact that I was outnumbered. "Thanks for, um," I started again, pushing my hair behind one ear, "yesterday's incident, Kai." Kai opened his eyes and calmly stared up at me with his faded blue ones, "Hmm? I didn't do anything." I rolled my eyes, "You don't have to hide that you're the janitor anymore." "Did she just call me a janitor," Kai asked the boy laying on him, to which the boy nodded slowly with his eyes still closed. "I was just cleaning up trash. I'm a very clean man," Kai responded eventually. "Good husband material," I chimed in. "You're forgetting I'm an assassin," he pointed out right after. "I didn't," I said truthfully, "If that's the case then you're forgetting I'm a sniper. And Liam and I are secret agents undercover. We're all doing that dirty business that normal people would only see in movies or read in books. But, underneath all of that, we're still human. We still are teenagers. And I'm a girl under my act, and you are boys." Kai watched me curiously and smirked after hearing what I said. "You're cute," he commented. My mouth snapped closed. Liam chuckled as he slowly sat himself up and leaned on the wall behind him, "Don't go taking my girl." "Since when was she yours," Kai stated calmly back, glancing at Liam. Liam smiled and stared up at me, his expression turning into a smug smile, "It's just like you said. You're a girl and I'm a boy. It's easy to manipulate each other if one of us falls in love." I was getting tired of him saying that. No way in hell would I allow myself to fall for a man like him. We were enemies. We were out for each other. We had different goals. "Okay," I spoke up, getting the two boy's attention, "Let's say I do fall in love. What will you do?" "You already know the answer to that, Jamie," Liam replied dully, his eyes closing as he rested his head back. I nodded, "As expected. But don't think you won't be facing any obstacles, Carter. Who knows, if you don't watch yourself you might fall for me." That got his attention and his eyes slowly opened, his eyes meeting my dead serious ones. Kai was listening silently from the side. "Two can play this game, sweetie," I remarked, smirking into the boy's eyes, "We've pretended to be classmates. We can pretend and gain each other's love. Whoever lets their guard down dies first, simple." "Mhm," Kai muttered, looking between the two of us with an amused expression written on his face, "This is getting interesting."

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
8| detention

Axel freaked out when he realized I had gotten detention
after two years of being a perfect student in school.
I only summarized it a bit through text though, still a bit
mad at him for going out of his way on planning to send me
unwanted backup.
Helene Strake. 17 years old. Position: On-and-off Spotter.
The girl with dark black hair and a blue ombré used to be
my partner.
A sniper team consisted of two positions: Sniper and
Spotter.
While we were partners, she'd be the one who helped me
set up the perfect shot by observing objectives.
Helene had a spotter scope that she'd use individually and
to avoid getting eye fatigue by staring at a target for too
long (hours or days on end), or just laying on our stomachs
for forever, we'd switch it up sometimes where I would be
the spotter and she the sniper.
Not only was she the observer, but she provided backup for
me when I needed it, carrying with her her own automatic
assault rifle.
The reason was because with my bolt-action rifle, I had to
load and chamber each round I fire, and after that clear the
shell casing.
Sniping was a two-person job. We were often, if not always,
independent from the rest of the team, and therefore had
to have a lot of trust in each other.
And this was where she failed her part and I never wanted
to see her again.
I let out a deep sigh as I changed into a midnight blue
sweater and black leggings.
My brunette hair was let down and it's natural wavy curls
gently swayed from side to side as I moved around my
room to gather my things.
Standing upright again once I had my slightly lighter
backpack on, I brushed back a piece of hair that fell in front
of my face.
I remembered how I used the black ribbon I found a few
days ago as a hair tie and I proceeded into my desk drawer
to pull it out and reuse it for the same purpose, ignoring
the faint metal smell coming off of it.
I looked around my room to check if I had forgotten
anything.
Nothing.
I turned back around to my door and opened it, closing it
after I had walked out and down the hallway.
Detention here I come.
_
Mrs. Reeling nodded at me as I entered her classroom this
Saturday morning.
While everyone else was out and having fun, I was stuck in
school during the weekends because of some rich jerk.
Whatever Allison planned to do this weekend, she had time
to do it alone for once without me trailing her.
I sighed and went to my seat before realizing someone else
was in the room.
I looked up at the big figure to find Daniel Odeon, aka
Allison's jock boyfriend, sitting casually in a desk as if he
was used to the routine.
He caught my eye and we stared at each other for a
moment before he spoke up.
"Jamie Lennon, was it," he said, cocking his eyebrows at
me.
It was exactly what Liam had said to me on the first day we
talked.
"Glad you remembered after two years of having classes
with you and your girlfriend," I responded, placing my
backpack down and taking out that assignment that I hadn't
done in class yesterday.
Daniel eyed me amused, "Woah, feisty. Were you always
like this?"
I sighed and turned my attention to the boy, "If I said no,
you honestly didn't even know of my existence, and if I said
yes, you never even noticed, so what's the point, Ordeon."
My pen was out and I began reading my assignment at the
top with the little monotone voice in my head.
"Wow, we're on last name basis now, Lennon?"
I looked up at the boy who I realized was still talking and
replied, "Can you not. Let's just stick with being classmates
who call each other by our first names."
"Yet you called me 'Ordeon,'" Daniel countered, leaning his
head atop one arm that was resting on his desk, "No one
has ever just called me by my last name."
I mentally sighed. It was an old habit. Back at the R.U., we
agents addressed each other by our last names all the time
and it was kind of hard to break that custom.
The R.U. heads, however, referred to us with our code
names.
I was Agent W; 'Double U'. UU= W. UU= two you -> two
me's. Two me's = Sniper Jamie and Student Jamie.
Tadah.
"Sorry," I piped, finally scribbling words down on my
worksheet.
Mrs. Reeling suddenly announced that she had to step out
to get some papers from the printing machine down the
hallway.
"Jamie, you're in charge," She quickly pointed before she
left the room.
I wanted to say, "Of what?" but it was too late.
Looking outside at the big window on the side of the room,
I saw how beautiful the day was and silently cursed the
Thomas kid for taking that away from me.
"You want to ditch detention?" Daniel's voice came through
my thoughts.
I snapped back to reality and glanced at the boy.
"No," I calmly answered, "I'm not like you. You can go on
and keep breaking the rules. I'll be here and have a bright
future."
It was a total lie. My future was no where bright in my
mind. If anything, it was dark and stained red.
"You're boring," Daniel scoffed, twirling a pencil between
his fingers as he leaned back in his chair.
"Thanks," I replied, gritting my teeth together, "Don't you
have any work to do right now?"
Daniel smirked and his chair landed flat on the ground
once again.
"I don't like this attitude you're giving me, Jamie," he
chimed quietly, pushing his chair back from his desk.
I stopped my pencil once I heard the screeching sound of
his chair scrapping against the classroom floor.
When I looked up, I saw the buff boy get up from his seat
and start walking slowly towards me.
My eyes slightly widened.
"Why are you coming over here?" I asked carefully, my
brows furrowing.
My body tensed up once I realized he had ignored me and
kept coming forward. Eventually, he was directly in front of
me, his hands slammed on my desk while his face became
leveled with mine.
I instantly leaned back and frowned at the boy.
"Do you know what personal space is, Ordeon," I snapped,
"You walked into my bubble. I had a bubble. And you
popped it."
Daniel scoffed, "What are we in, kindergarten?"
"Can you even spell that?" I jeered back, receiving a glare
as a result.
"You need to shut your mouth," Daniel spatted.
His eyes stared deep into my silvery ones that were once
overshadowed by my fake nerd glasses, "Let's see if you
can still spell after what happens next."
Seconds later I felt lips crashing aggressively against mine.
My eyes dilated abruptly as I tasted his slightly salty skin.
I managed to push away once and whipped out my
dominant hand.
The high pitched slap could be heard from a mile away and
I knew it would leave an obvious mark for a while for the
both of us.
His head jerked to the side due to the impact before soon
snapping back to my direction, hands now tightly grabbing
my shoulders, and began kissing me once more.
At the force he was kissing me, I was afraid of leaning back
and ultimately falling backwards on the cold ground.
His tongue made an appearance and I instantly refused any
of it from entering my mouth as I gave his chest a painful
shove.
Like I expected, my weak chair wobbled over and I was
suspended in mid-air for a split second (that sweet moment
when the two back legs of your chair are balanced so it
doesn't topple forward or backwards) before it crashed
down loudly onto the ground.
I, out of instincts, had turned my body parallel to the floor
and quickly rolled on my side to save my fall.
No matter, my head and arms still hit the hard ground and
I was sure to have a few bruises.
I waited until my head stopped spinning before I stood
myself up and looked at the smirking jerk.
"That was a kiss," I interrupted whatever he was thinking in
his head, "K-S-S."
Daniel suddenly raised his eyebrows as he wiped at his
mouth slowly, "Are you dumb? Where's the 'i'? I can't
believe you actually can't-"
"No, Daniel," I said his first name for the first time, "There
is no 'i,'" I emphasized, "I, didn't want that kiss. I, wasn't the
one doing the kissing. Therefore, I, am not part of the kiss.
Do you understand now, you rich bitch of a jerk?"
I eyed him irritated as I began wiping my own mouth with
my sleeve disgustingly.
"Why did you stop," he changed the topic, crossing his arms
as he sat on my desk, "You know you wanted it."
"What the hell, Daniel," I exclaimed, my hand coming down
from my mouth, "You have a girlfriend who gives you free
tongue massages. Call her up this weekend instead of being
an eating machine and taking advantage of other girls."
Daniel cocked his eyebrows at me once again and let out a
scoff in disbelief before he replied, "You're the first girl I've
kissed besides my girlfriend. Be grateful."
"For what," I said, crossing my arms as well and frowning at
the boy, "Giving me saliva? Vacuuming my lips? Killing my
brain cells?"
Before he could respond, we heard the footsteps of our
teacher coming back down the hall and towards the
classroom.
With one glance at each other, we quickly rushed to our
own seats. Daniel had hopped down and sprinted to his
desk on the other side of the room with his athletic, long
legs, while I forced my pained body to walk a few feet
forward to my own desk.
We made it in time for Mrs. Reeling to enter the class and
she gave both of us a quiet stare before freezing as she
examined Daniel's face from afar.
"Are you blushing, Daniel?" she asked obliviously, going
over to her desk to place down the stack of papers she had
gone to retrieve.
I bent my head down so that my hair covered my face and
scribbled some words down on my assignment.
I prayed and prayed and prayed in the few milliseconds
that Daniel took to speak.
He finally responded to our teacher and said, "No, Mrs.
Reeling. Jamie slapped me hard across my face while you
were gone."
I silently cursed at the brown haired boy under my breath
as my pencil moved quicker on my paper.
"She what," my teacher exclaimed panicked, rushing over
to check the state of her student, which of whom has
influential parents that could potentially fire her for letting
their son get hurt.
You know what happens next.
"Okay, this time I did slap him but-" I began after my
teacher had spun around and looked at me for answers.
Her eyes widened to the point where I was afraid it was
going to pop out of its sockets.
"Jamie!" she exclaimed, "You really laid your hands on
him?"
I glared at the teacher, "Why don't you let me finish? You
always say that to us in class, but I guess it honestly means
nothing to you."
My teacher was taken aback as she pursed her lips closed
and guiltily waited for me to continue.
I sighed as I pointed to Daniel, "He kissed me by force.
That's not allowed."
"Students kiss all the time," Mrs. Reeling tried reasoning.
"BY FORCE," I practically shout in her face, "Do you defend
every student in this academy besides me? Because I'm
poor? Because I'm ugly? Tell me."
Daniel watched the scene amused from the side as he let
out a small laugh in the background.
I spun around and faced him, "You, shut up."
He arched his eyebrows and closed his mouth upon
hearing my low growl.
"Jamie, that's enough," my teacher cut in.
"Yes, it is," I answered, picking up my backpack and getting
up, "My detention is up. I finished my assignment. And I've
been here long enough. I think we're going to have a
problem if you don't let me out, now."
I nodded her goodbye and didn't even give Daniel a glance
as I walked out of the classroom.My body tensed up once I realized he had ignored me and
kept coming forward. Eventually, he was directly in front of
me, his hands slammed on my desk while his face became
leveled with mine.
I instantly leaned back and frowned at the boy.
"Do you know what personal space is, Ordeon," I snapped,
"You walked into my bubble. I had a bubble. And you
popped it."
Daniel scoffed, "What are we in, kindergarten?"
"Can you even spell that?" I jeered back, receiving a glare
as a result.
"You need to shut your mouth," Daniel spatted.
His eyes stared deep into my silvery ones that were once
overshadowed by my fake nerd glasses, "Let's see if you
can still spell after what happens next."
Seconds later I felt lips crashing aggressively against mine.
My eyes dilated abruptly as I tasted his slightly salty skin.
I managed to push away once and whipped out my
dominant hand.
The high pitched slap could be heard from a mile away and
I knew it would leave an obvious mark for a while for the
both of us.
His head jerked to the side due to the impact before soon
snapping back to my direction, hands now tightly grabbing
my shoulders, and began kissing me once more.
At the force he was kissing me, I was afraid of leaning back
and ultimately falling backwards on the cold ground.
His tongue made an appearance and I instantly refused any
of it from entering my mouth as I gave his chest a painful
shove.
Like I expected, my weak chair wobbled over and I was
suspended in mid-air for a split second (that sweet moment
when the two back legs of your chair are balanced so it
doesn't topple forward or backwards) before it crashed
down loudly onto the ground.
I, out of instincts, had turned my body parallel to the floor
and quickly rolled on my side to save my fall.
No matter, my head and arms still hit the hard ground and
I was sure to have a few bruises.
I waited until my head stopped spinning before I stood
myself up and looked at the smirking jerk.
"That was a kiss," I interrupted whatever he was thinking in
his head, "K-S-S."
Daniel suddenly raised his eyebrows as he wiped at his
mouth slowly, "Are you dumb? Where's the 'i'? I can't
believe you actually can't-"
"No, Daniel," I said his first name for the first time, "There
is no 'i,'" I emphasized, "I, didn't want that kiss. I, wasn't the
one doing the kissing. Therefore, I, am not part of the kiss.
Do you understand now, you rich bitch of a jerk?"
I eyed him irritated as I began wiping my own mouth with
my sleeve disgustingly.
"Why did you stop," he changed the topic, crossing his arms
as he sat on my desk, "You know you wanted it."
"What the hell, Daniel," I exclaimed, my hand coming down
from my mouth, "You have a girlfriend who gives you free
tongue massages. Call her up this weekend instead of being
an eating machine and taking advantage of other girls."
Daniel cocked his eyebrows at me once again and let out a
scoff in disbelief before he replied, "You're the first girl I've
kissed besides my girlfriend. Be grateful."
"For what," I said, crossing my arms as well and frowning at
the boy, "Giving me saliva? Vacuuming my lips? Killing my
brain cells?"
Before he could respond, we heard the footsteps of our
teacher coming back down the hall and towards the
classroom.
With one glance at each other, we quickly rushed to our
own seats. Daniel had hopped down and sprinted to his
desk on the other side of the room with his athletic, long
legs, while I forced my pained body to walk a few feet
forward to my own desk.
We made it in time for Mrs. Reeling to enter the class and
she gave both of us a quiet stare before freezing as she
examined Daniel's face from afar.
"Are you blushing, Daniel?" she asked obliviously, going
over to her desk to place down the stack of papers she had
gone to retrieve.
I bent my head down so that my hair covered my face and
scribbled some words down on my assignment.
I prayed and prayed and prayed in the few milliseconds
that Daniel took to speak.
He finally responded to our teacher and said, "No, Mrs.
Reeling. Jamie slapped me hard across my face while you
were gone."
I silently cursed at the brown haired boy under my breath
as my pencil moved quicker on my paper.
"She what," my teacher exclaimed panicked, rushing over
to check the state of her student, which of whom has
influential parents that could potentially fire her for letting
their son get hurt.
You know what happens next.
"Okay, this time I did slap him but-" I began after my
teacher had spun around and looked at me for answers.
Her eyes widened to the point where I was afraid it was
going to pop out of its sockets.
"Jamie!" she exclaimed, "You really laid your hands on
him?"
I glared at the teacher, "Why don't you let me finish? You
always say that to us in class, but I guess it honestly means
nothing to you."
My teacher was taken aback as she pursed her lips closed
and guiltily waited for me to continue.
I sighed as I pointed to Daniel, "He kissed me by force.
That's not allowed."
"Students kiss all the time," Mrs. Reeling tried reasoning.
"BY FORCE," I practically shout in her face, "Do you defend
every student in this academy besides me? Because I'm
poor? Because I'm ugly? Tell me."
Daniel watched the scene amused from the side as he let
out a small laugh in the background.
I spun around and faced him, "You, shut up."
He arched his eyebrows and closed his mouth upon
hearing my low growl.
"Jamie, that's enough," my teacher cut in.
"Yes, it is," I answered, picking up my backpack and getting
up, "My detention is up. I finished my assignment. And I've
been here long enough. I think we're going to have a
problem if you don't let me out, now."
I nodded her goodbye and didn't even give Daniel a glance
as I walked out of the classroom.

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Where this man nah
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2018
9| Glen Child

The weather was wonderful outside today. I was right. I didn't deserve to be locked up in a classroom when I did nothing wrong. And what was Daniel thinking. My hand ran swiftly through my hair once as I walked briskly out of I.O. Academy. I decided to not wander far from the school and just somewhere a little hidden off. My body unconsciously moved towards the deserted woods next to the school and I ended up placing my book bag on the ground and climbing a big oak tree. I sat at the very top by myself, enjoying the high and dangerous height I was at. From afar, I could spot some students still hanging around campus, being the teenagers they were. My eyes diverted away when I caught a couple kissing aggressively against the building's wall. My mind ran through the event from earlier today when Allison's boyfriend crashed his lips upon mine. It was a strange feeling. I didn't like it. I have concluded, I hate kissing or being kissed. Movies make it look so easy. Books make it flow so smoothly. And stories make it sound so exciting. Well, it wasn't what I had experienced. And that was my second kiss in my whole life. I sighed to myself as I slouched lower onto a well- supported branch and crossed my arms. I was bored. Like always. There's nothing to do. Now that Allison was nowhere to be found and I had the whole day to myself, I don't know what to do. What can I even do? I pouted silently to myself as I eyed the surrounding. Leaning against the tree trunk while still on the branch, my right hand came up slowly and pointed it at the back of a student's head from far away. The back was turned to me and there was no way he could have seen me. My ring finger and pinky folded in as my hand and fingers tightened their grip. My middle and pointer finger were aimed at the boy while my thumb was at a 90 degree angle. I waited for a second before the boy stopped shifting around with whoever he was with before I silently imitated a shot firing from my handgun. Bang. My eyes widened as my hand stopped dead in mid-air. The fingers suspended in the air immediately tensed up into a balled fist before I breathed out softly and my body relaxed. The boy had turned a bit as he was talking to a girl with black hair and blue ombré. Helene, echoed through my head as I eyed the two intensely. The other guy was not Carlos. Who was he? There was a thought that came to my mind but I pushed it away. There was no way. There were too many guys with natural hair colors. I couldn't tell. Though the hairstyle and posture was for sure 100% familiar. I just needed to see the eyes. A school announcement suddenly came on and said that all students still on campus were to refrain from entering the woods, which were at all times off-limits to every student at I.O Academy. My attention went away from the two and to myself sitting on the tree branch. I shrugged a little before my eyes went back.
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2018
My brows furrowed when I realized the boy that once had his back to me had turned to my direction and was eyeing me with his blue eyes with an unreadable expression. I silently cursed. I hated it when I couldn't read his expressions. Since I was already caught, I decided to just head on over there and see what my partner's appearance means. I only got to shuffle a bit in my spot before I spotted Liam gesturing for Helene to walk with him towards the woods. I frowned a little as I could tell they wanted to go over to me, so I didn't move and stayed up in the tree. I heard the rustling of leaves and small crunches of sticks and twigs snapping lightly, marking their journey here. Eventually, I could see their identical black hairs emerging from the trees and in moments they were standing before me. Well, under me. Liam was holding a small object in his hand. My head tilted in confusion at it. "What is that," I asked, my eyes traveling up to meet his eyes. "Not 'that,' Jamie," Liam responded, holding the bundled thing covered in a soft hued blanket, "'her.'" My eyes widened as I glanced at Helene for the first time and then back at him. My brows furrowed into a deep frown, "Wait, wha-" "Jamie, it's not his baby," Helene spoke up quickly, biting her lips down. I haven't heard her voice in two years. I didn't know what to do. Should I smile and greet her, or should I hate and turn a cold shoulder? "Baby..." The strange word trailed off my lips as I would never have imagined I would ever need to say it. Helene stared up at me waiting, not sure how I would react. "Who." I stated lowly, my eyes blankly returning her softening ones. She looked away for a moment before replying to the ground instead. "... Carlos." My left hand balled into a fist that was out of sight of the both of them. Of course it was him. That sickening cheating bastard of a boyfriend. "She said she knew you and asked where you were," Liam came in casually, "I assumed she's a friend." I scoffed loudly. "I'm sorry," Helene piped, not averting her eyes away from me this time, "Jamie, I'm so sorry, I- really, please, it's been two yea-" I glared at the girl stuttering before me. She was so weak at this moment. I hated it. "I don't know her," I told Liam with a calm tone, ignoring and cutting off the girl below. Liam eyed me with raised eyebrows and a light smile, "Lennon, hear her out." "Why should I," I snapped, "She never bothered hearing me out. Heck, both her and her boyfriend can go Bleep themselves all they want. Make all the babies they want. I don't give a damn."
Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
"Jamie-" "Don't say my name," I growled at the woman. The heat in my body was rising and I felt the urge to punch every tree in this area. "Have you ever considered how much it hurt me," I began, my body slightly shaking, "to have my best friend and my boyfriend fucking each other? I've been there for the both of you! Made time for him on dates, aided you in our missions? You even know about our relationship, Helene, my one and only relationship, and you had to take him? Why." Helene's eyes watered, "Jamie, I'm so sorry. I really loved him, but it was selfish of me, I know, I've told myself a thousand times it wasn't right but I- I didn't have the courage to tell you." I let out a tired breath, "It wasn't about telling me. It's about you doing it behind my back in the first place." Helene was finally crying, "I'm so sorr-" "I will never forgive you," I concluded softly, "No matter how glad I am to see you again." And it was all true. My mind and body hated her every guts. But my heart hurts at the sight of her and somewhere deep down, I just wanted to embrace my best friend and make things go back to the time when I didn't find out the truth. I glanced at the baby and my jaw tensed, "Why is she here? You could've left her at the corporation before you came here." "... You know I can't do that," Helene answered, her voice unstable, "If word got out that I had a baby with another R.U. agent, I would be out of the corporation. It's a rule." "And yet you made one anyway," I stated matter-of-factly, sitting up straight and crossing my arms. Helene bit her lips shut and glanced at the boy next to her for help. Liam sighed quietly and looked up at me. "I'll summarize what happened so far," He announced dully, "Your Axel sent Helene and Carlos to I.O Academy. Carlos is buying baby formula right now so he should be back later today-" "Baby formu-" "Shush, Lennon, don't interrupt me," he cut me off abruptly, "And, Helene and Carlos already know about me and Kai, thanks to your Axel. She tried to attack me when she first saw me but I took her baby and-" "You better not have hurt it," I exclaimed, finally understanding why he was the one holding the baby and not its mother. Liam stared up irritated at me, "Do you see it crying? Bleeding? Dead?" "Alright alright," I let out, hands up in defeat. Liam sighed out once before continuing, "She and Carlos are enrolling Monday. She just wanted to check out the school today and hopefully get to meet you. The announcement went on saying something about the woods being off-limits and I turned around to look and oh-wow, Miss Jamie Lennon was sitting in a tree." I nodded a little before turning to a tear-stained Helene. "What's her name," I carefully asked her. "Cherish," Helene replied, "She's two months old." My eyes softened a little. It was a beautiful name. I finally decided to come down. Once I was securely on ground again, I walked towards Liam

1 Like

Re: THE AGENTS (action Thriller) by CalciumB3: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2018
I looked at Helene for a moment before she nodded and gestured for me to go ahead. My hands tucked the blanket away from her face and I was able to see the child's face for the first time. Almond brown, curly hair covered her upper head as her evergreen eyes stared widely back at me with a cheerful coo. "Cherish Glen," I said the baby's full name, hesitating a bit before gently cupping one side of her face, "She has her father's hair and her mother's eyes." I looked at the baby for a moment before snapping back to my senses, "Where would you hide her?" I turned to Helene, "You're an early mother. Not only that you're an agent. The baby's not safe." "I know," Helene replied softly, "That's why I needed my best friend with me. You were right. You're always there for me, but I've always taken it for granted. Please help me, Jamie." I silently sighed to myself and looked at her. "It's for the baby," I finally replied. "Can you keep her in your dorm for now?" Helene asked, "It's better the quicker she gets used to her surroundings. I'll most likely be assigned a room partner since I'm new and I can't hide Cherish with a stranger around." "Liam didn't get assigned one," I said, glancing at the boy. Liam shrugged. I turned back to Helene as she said, "I'm going to go find Carlos. I'll hand over the baby starting tomorrow. You still have my contact?" she asked me. "No." "Oh," she said, a little down, "You still remember it?" I sighed as I ran a hand through my brunette hair, "Of course." Helene managed a weak smile before she waved quietly goodbye as she excused herself along with her baby girl. Liam and I waited a few moments before we turned to look at each other. "You actually liked someone?" Liam asked casually, crossing his arms, "Was he like, Prince Charming too-" I frowned immediately as I eyed the boy, "Carter, can you not." "What," he stated dully, "Just collecting info on your type of man so that our little game could end faster." "What about you," I turned on him, "Haven't you ever liked someone? I know girls fly head over heels for you but has it ever been the other way around?" Liam let out a light smirk as his blue eyes stared deeply into mine, "That's a secret." Even with an expression as clear as day, I couldn't read what he was thinking. "We're out of school now," I suddenly said, "If you killed me no one would be watching. Forget the game. Come at me." Liam chuckled slightly, "Lennon, you're impatient. Besides, how could I come at you when I asked you out on a date. It's improper." I raised my eyebrows, "You're weird. When you can't kill me you try to, but when you can you refuse to." The boy tilted his head amused at me and shrugged slightly. I'm not going to lie, he looked really good with the lighting right now. The thin sun rays shining through the trees made him look golden. I caught myself before I stared at him too long and walked away, only to be stopped by his hands firmly around my smaller wrist. I turned around and pulled it away, "What do you want," I asked him. "Take a wild guess," he responded back. I sighed, "Carter, I'm not going on a date with you." "Just for ice cream," he persisted. "But-" "No ice cream?" he slightly whined, exaggerating a long sigh before releasing my wrist and turning around to leave. I'm not doing it. I'm not giving in. Who did he think he was? What kind of trickery was this- "Just for ice cream," I chimed, heading back towards the tree with a pace to collect my backpack before catching up to Liam. He had turned around and waited for me, watching my quick change in decision with an amused smirk on his face. "Just for ice cream," he restated, following casually behind me as my form walked briskly out of the woods and to my promised treat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob / Etisalat Flash Fiction Award 2016 For Unpublished African Writers / Anything You Want? You Can Just Ask & Have Fun | Earn Coins | Invite Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 364
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.