Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What You Don't Know About Big Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs (8251 Views)

What Special About Big Bumbum-men / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by CHAVINCI: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

Did I tell you i'm advertising anything
Isn't roman goddess pic enough for you?
xo we dat sat down here jejely and u came to us about your product,but u dnt want us to even see the brand,we are foolish abi? ok me too i have boobs that are very pointy,but i wunt show anybdy

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Belafonte(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

Thanks so much for this comment ma.
That's the problem I'm facing. No matter how decent my dress is, many guys still drool and see me as olosho. The verbal harrasment alone made me question God at a time, asking him why he made me busty. But I'm glad I now know someone who overcame. God bless you. smiley

If there's anything i won't do, it's discriminate against an innocent woman with God's blessings. I would just say anybody who has a bad word against you for mere looks is a narrow-minded bigot. Not saying you're not an olosho, just saying I don't judge books by their cover, I like to have informed opinions.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by damtan(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:

Anytime I hear people talking about the different sizes of brezz especially big ones, I just pause when they say something like this: "how do they manage to carry that load, they must be very heavy, i'm sure she's struggling with back ache", and a whole lot of crap.
The truth is most; not all busty girls, carry their frontage effortlessly.
I'm a busty girl, and I've never experienced any form of heaviness on my chest, or back ache.
And please, not all busty girls have saggy boobs. A girl living in my compound who loves picking a fight with me for no reason, once insulted my boobs, claiming that they are pointing to my toes. I shook my head, laughed heartily, and left. The next morning, I stepped out braless!, see shock for her face shocked
She apologized to me and used style to rub my back in order to be sure I wasn't wearing any support.
Also, I like to make this clear to guys, not every girl you see out there is a LovePeddler. I know many ladies these days make themselves really cheap. And please ladies, please, respect your body, respect your future husband, plan well for your future,and try as much as possible to be financially independent.

God bless
#success
How are we to know you're not lying. Upload a pic and let's confirm joooo.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by phemmyfour: 5:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:
Miss

I knew a comment like this will come up.
I'm not advertising anything, i'm just correcting some misconceptions.
Picture now....which kain thread be this without pix
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by phemmyfour: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:

Thank you for this;"Almost, NOT ALL"
you are very stubborn
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Deckline:

O Lawd! Restore sense to this hopeless girl again. I pray thee.

Oga shine your eye and check who you are misquoting o. I don't tolerate silly teenagers prancing around on my mentions.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:

Okay

Can I send too ?
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Deckline(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Oga shine your eye and check who you are misquoting o. I don't tolerate silly teenagers prancing around on my mentions.
How can i check sir? And who told you i'm a teen?
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Deckline:

How can i check sir? And who told you i'm a teen?

So you're not a teen, then how did you jump to the conclusion that I'm female?
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by franklingud(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Belafonte:
You will never make it in advertising. You cannot just talk about a product without ample samples and expect the public to be convinced. Even the apostles preached the gospel with signs and wonders supporting. My friend, show us boobs let us make our own judgement. You can't just come and claim your neighbour fainted upon sighting your boobs with no evidence. For all we know, you're a man with dry chest and scraggy beards. angry

On point there.

Pics or WDBI!... angry angry angry
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Deckline(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

So you're not a teen, then how did you jump to the conclusion that I'm female?
You typed like one.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Deckline:

You typed like one.

Oh really. Just because I didn't joint you guys to ask her to post her picture so I can masturbate with it?

Not all guys are pervs you know.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by wingmanII: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:

I'm not forcing anyone to believe. I just want to correct that misconception about big boobs. And most importantly, i'll never upload a picture of my bress in full view because I want people to believe my post.
My dear nobody forced you to create this thread, but a thread like this needs good pictures for illustrations. Would you enjoy eating boiled yam without oil or sauce?.That is all they're asking you to do.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by movid(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
victorian:
Op the good thing is this. Not all men think alike.
True most men see ladies with very big boob's as olosho ,just judging her from afar. But there are also another class of men who love to have such ladies as wives.
My three closest female friends are all very busty, including me.
wink
Make i see the side view, not the full view. I no get ojukokoro grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
nuttyhnic:

Can I send too ?

No thanks.
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
phemmyfour:
you are very stubborn

Thank you. cool
Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
I don't like big boobs lipsrsealed

Moderate to small is nice enough smiley

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by Malevonent: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Successvibes11:

Thank you. cool

@OP, YOU CANT OR SHUDNT START A THREAD LIKE THIS WITH no pics,,,haba

u must not send a n,aked boob pic naau,
if u are serious you can cut off ur face and send the pic, with the twins encased in a tshirt or something..not all of us are perverts here,
whats your bra size, up to 38DD?

I PREFER MODERATE BOOBS TOO, LIKE the semi nude lady
the boobs in white is very big...is that how yours is?

Re: What You Don't Know About Big Boobs by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Successvibes11:
Wow! I'm not up to twenty. I'm still schooling.
wow dm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.