Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? (12803 Views)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
op dear, I need 1 million naira cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by highpriestess: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
she calls you dear and you are feeling fly.cheesy
if I call you dear What will you now feel.cheesycheesy oh deer.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Divay22(f): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe its the agape love she has for himcheesy. Gud morning beautiful.hope u have eaten?wink
Yeah..
But a 28 year old with 20year old..
Op just groom her

Nah. Not yet and you

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Divay22(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
LostMyZeal:

LoL...not a reason to frown when I see that pic
That look always cracks me Up grin
Same here o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by hypertension(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
thorpido:
You were not told that it is unethical to date your patient?
Give me your hospital address.NMA executives are coming to look for you.

Unfortunately, there is nothing unethical here. We became friends and i never said i was dating her. I personally feel she is interested in me.

she requested for my number to follow up on any concerns she may have. Its glaring that she likes me.

Im only worried here because we are getting closer than usual. (And i would prefer an older lady should i want to settle down)

A friend requested i ask her to visit me. And surprisingly, yesterday, she said yes. In fact, she asked me for my favorite meal. That she could cook because its her hobby.

Im not really into girls stuff, so dont worry, i have no bad intentions.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
hypertension:
Hi,

This is my first post on "matters of the heart", but i need your help to know if she likes me or not.

I have this patient that was admitted in my hospital and she is really beautiful.

After staying for a week, she was discharged and she requested for my number (which i happily gave to her)

So, to cut the story short, we've met 4 times now inside my car and she calls atleast twice a day.

She told me she recently ended her relationship with her boyfriend and was not ready for a new rship right away.

However, each time she sends me a text, she uses the word "dear" and she keeps acting like we are already dating.

For example, she picks up my call every time. She never misses a date with me. And yesterday she even acceted to come to my crib.

Im surprised because she is a virgin (cos she told me and acts like one), and she is just 20 years old.

Im beginning to feel she likes me and would love to know if anyone has been in this situation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by vanhelsing1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
hypertension:
Hi,

This is my first post on "matters of the heart", but i need your help to know if she likes me or not.

I have this patient that was admitted in my hospital and she is really beautiful.

After staying for a week, she was discharged and she requested for my number (which i happily gave to her)

So, to cut the story short, we've met 4 times now inside my car and she calls atleast twice a day.

She told me she recently ended her relationship with her boyfriend and was not ready for a new rship right away.

However, each time she sends me a text, she uses the word "dear" and she keeps acting like we are already dating.

For example, she picks up my call every time. She never misses a date with me. And yesterday she even acceted to come to my crib.

Im surprised because she is a virgin (cos she told me and acts like one), and she is just 20 years old.

Im beginning to feel she likes me and would love to know if anyone has been in this situation.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I tot its unethical to form a romantic relationship wt a patient .plss b wise ma son.allow her to focus on her studies .she is still a jambite.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by SoapQueen(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shoot your shot! She is beginning to have feelings for you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah..
But a 28 year old with 20year old..
Op just groom her

Nah. Not yet and you
he groom her and after the years of grooming she now dump him cos he's not her type or because her mom told her not to marry from his tribe.we all knows how it turns it nahcheesy. Yes i don chop. U never chop? Make i go buy arse cleam for ucheesy.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by troubleseller: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
She's been watching too much Bambi
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Divay22(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
he groom her and after the years of grooming she now dump him cos he's not her type or because her mom told her not to marry from his tribe.we all knows how it turns it nahcheesy. Yes i don chop. U never chop? Make i go buy arse cleam for ucheesy.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
Arse cleam no be food na angry angry

Na so Edo people dey lick arse cleam as breakfast undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
hypertension:
Hi,

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

If you're a medical doctor, just know that she's in love with your job, and since you can't be separated from your job, she has fallen for you.

I don't know how God wired the brains of women that were born in the last 23-25 years, they don't fall in love with the person, they fall for what he is or what he has.

I can bet you that same girl will snub you on the road side if you try to ask her for direction once she don't see you dressed up in suits and driving a car.

I'm just scared of how I will treat 9ja girls once I hammer, cos those beings have really shown me pepper. I will go back to deal with them one after the other.

#bunch_of_bitches

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
Arse cleam no be food na angry angry

Na so Edo people dey lick arse cleam as breakfast undecided
u need something soft na to soften ur belle b4 u go take solid food. I can buy u cold yogurt wey go soften ur belle wellcheesy. Well babes for here dey like ice cream diecheesy.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
hypertension:

Unfortunately, there is nothing unethical here. We became friends and i never said i was dating her. I personally feel she is interested in me.

she requested for my number to follow up on any concerns she may have. Its glaring that she likes me.

Im only worried here because we are getting closer than usual. (And i would prefer an older lady should i want to settle down)

A friend requested i ask her to visit me. And surprisingly, yesterday, she said yes. In fact, she asked me for my favorite meal. That she could cook because its her hobby.

I was just pulling your legs a bit.
It's obvious she is awed by her 'doctor' and wants the relationship should you be available.
@the bolded,you shouldn't waste her time.She probably has not even begun higher education and you obviously want a working-class girl.
Give her less attention and make yourself unavailable.She will get the message and move on.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Divay22(f): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
u need something soft na to soften ur belle b4 u go take solid food. I can buy u cold yogurt wey go soften ur belle wellcheesy. Well babes for here dey like ice cream diecheesy.
Soften ke
I have taken water

I need food lefu cry cry cry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by lenghtinny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
A 20 year old girl messing up your a brain at 28
Life must be hard angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by lenghtinny(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
A 20 year old girl messing up your a brain at 28
Life must be hard angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by esthy86(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
I due call even an unknown person...dear... even on fb more especially when u comment on my post,replying ..tnxs dear..

no feelings attached to it
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Mcy56(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
'Dear' is a friendly word used to address people generally. I used it often even for kids.
@OP is obsessed with the lady already and seems he's in love, ladies will easily manipulate you if you don't grow out of that childishness.

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Deckline(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
bjayx:
She meant "deer"
grin grin You are wickid.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Divay22:

Soften ke
I have taken water

I need food lefu cry cry cry
don't worrycheesy..if will prepare u akara and a warm bowl of akamu this eveningwink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Rubbiish(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mcy56:
'Dear' is a friendly word used to address people generally. I used it often even for kids.
@OP is obsessed with the lady already and seems he's in love, ladies will easily manipulate you if you don't grow out of that childishness.

@Bold what childishness?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Mcy56(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

@Bold what childishness?

What a "Rubbiish" question! angry Na joke o grin
Okay the childishness was reflected in his thread title. Drooling over a lady calling him 'dear'.
Simple dear that you can even say to a stranger as a form of compliment.
I understand anyway that a lady/man can also call their lover dear. Inugo?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
don4real18:
OP darling, should I send my AKANT number angry
abi? hypertension make we send our acct number?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
ladiesreject:

If you're a medical doctor, just know that she's in love with your job, and since you can't be separated from your job, she has fallen for you.

I don't know how God wired the brains of women that were born in the last 23-25 years, they don't fall in love with the person, they fall for what he is or what he has.

I can bet you that same girl will snub you on the road side if you try to ask her for direction once she don't see you dressed up in suits and driving a car.

I'm just scared of how I will treat 9ja girls once I hammer, cos those beings have really shown me pepper. I will go back to deal with them one after the other.

#bunch_of_bitches

grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Burgerlomo: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2018
hypertension:
Hi,

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

It's simply means that you're her ATM cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by hibiscus76(f): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
hypertension:

don't listen to all these critics.
You wouldn't have created this thread if you don't, at some point like her too. If you weren't comfortable with her closeness you'd have told her off but you haven't and honestly you don't even want to.
My honest advice OP, allow her to express herself and watch how everything unfolds.
You might just get entangled in her web of love and end up loving her too.. So, why not?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by mzhorlah(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
lol,you better talk to her about it and don't live your days in assumptions.

I call people with pet names as well.well, to me,it doesn't suggest anything. she might be someone like me. my boyfriend should not attempt to read my chats not because am cheating but because he would feel am in a relationship with everyone I chat with regularly.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? by Martinez19(m): 4:27am On Apr 16, 2018
hibiscus76:
don't listen to all these critics.
You wouldn't have created this thread if you don't, at some point like her too. If you weren't comfortable with her closeness you'd have told her off but you haven't and honestly you don't even want to.
My honest advice OP, allow her to express herself and watch how everything unfolds.
You might just get entangled in her web of love and end up loving her too.. So, why not?
to a lady that has sense

There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58