Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20185 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes I am happy and satisfied.
winkwinkwinksmiley
good geh. ✌✌✌✌
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by babasolution: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

I will use this comments against you one day, maybe when someone trolls you with your reality shii and you try to complain.

I promise cheesy

you are a weak excuse of a man

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
You wish your girlfriend is fine and decent like me, e go shock you very soon, get ready to get my wedding invitation card soon, while you roam nairaland like a troll you are. 28years old troll, tufiakwa, spit, village people have done it again, how can an only son be so useless to his family, e no go better for the person wey do you this thing, see as you dey fight with woman, you talk a lot. I pity the lady that will end up with you cos you will be the one fighting her female neighbors, anumanu!

Hahahahahah. grin grin

She said she's a decent girl....But she's not a virgin, her lecturers, lodge mates, street mechanics, brothers have fvcked the hell out of her brain, yet she's claiming decent cheesy

She started claiming i'm 28 years because she's pained and v'got nothing to dis me about, even if I'm 28 years, I still better than your dad, because had it been he achieved well and provided for you, you wouldn't have been bragging on Nland on how your man gives you money for sex cheesy grin

She then said I'm an only son cheesy..Nna eh!!

Which kyn ugly short girl be dis biko!!..... Very confused.

Virginity..... U no get,
Tall..... U no tall.
Fine....U no fine, look at her dp with 5 buckets of makeup just to look good, yet all to no avail cheesy
Smart...U no smart.

Oya graduate from your educational economics dept.... U no still gree cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
OK I will ignore him, just wanted to take my time and put him in his place, he think he can bully grin.

The brawl will never end cheesy

Have it in mind.

I promised you that you'll continue to be my punch bag here, and I wasn't joking about it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2018
chikita keep to your promise,dont reply again.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
chikita keep to your promise,dont reply again.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy grin
undecidedangry
shebi you have cum.undecided
since morning
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
undecidedangry
shebi you have cum.undecided
since morning
How did I CUM? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Donstan18, you never reach, you are only an online jobless troll. 3rd class graduate mumu, I have achieved things even my agemates have not achieved and am where am supposed to be with my set. But you, what can I make of you, your set are working, all married, 28years old guy busy gossiping and running from one thread to another talking about irrelevant things, when last did you visit career section? have you ever visited there, you wish my man is a street guy, you think I date touts like you, go and ask around, I date working responsible guys not jobless touts like you cheesy.

shut up abeg

your man this your man that

you don't have parents?
are you that poor? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
babasolution:

nigerian men are a disgrace,i feel disgusted that i am a nigerian male,with this kinds of comments

who's the fool undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2018
prechbills1:

shut up abeg

you don't have parents?
Sorry love, I don't talk about my family for security reasons.

I'm better than you still that brag about a woman's house cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
prechbills1:

shut up abeg

you don't have parents?

I think she controls her father and dashes him the little change her boyfriends gives her, that's why her dad couldn't teach and caution her how to build her dignity as a woman and stop bragging about men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Temzygold(f): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2018
1m salary....... 5 cars..... An :Dd 2 mansion tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

A daughter with no shame!

Fighting for a boyfriend who's obviously tired of her dirty and borehole smelling pussy, how. Many times have you fought for your parents like this?

You are a big disgrace to womanhood..

*Spit on your pussy*

*Spit* again!

Of All The Places On Her Body You Chose To spit On The Pussy...

Thats Sexual Spitting
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:

Dear Uglytta66

Do you realize that changing your dp due to the trolls you got last night about your ugliness won't change the fact that you are still ugly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

Dear Uglytta66

Do you realize that changing your dp due to the trolls you got last night about your ugliness won't change the fact that you are still ugly cheesy
Haters won't stop checking my profile, jobless boy, go find work.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
donstan18 oòo,greiyboy ooo,nezzar ooo,make una free chikita biko,how can many guys be facing only one babe?

biko,this is bullying.
You can stop now.

They Are Having A Bukake
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

Thats Sexual Spitting
Her pussy is beautiful than her face

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

Thats Sexual Spitting

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

They Are Having A Bukake
undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

Dear Uglytta66

DID YOU NOTICE THAT THIS ONE IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST?

OMO WANTED US TO SEE SHE'S A "BALLER"
BUT ENDED UP PUTTING UP MORE CHEAP SUBSTANDARD THINGS ON DISPLAY. grin

TRULY, MOST PEOPLE CANNOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY CLAIM ON THE INTERNET.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
undecided
cool

Honey Pie, how Far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

Chikita66 please Can I See... I Mean The Pussy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

cool

Honey Pie, how Far
goodmorning dear,I just deh. How was the night?
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy grin

Its Enough You All Should Chill
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID YOU NOTICE THAT THIS ONE IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST?

OMO WANTED US TO SEE SHE'S A "BALLER"
BUT ENDED UP PUTTING UP MORE CHEAP SUBSTANDARD THINGS ON DISPLAY. grin

TRULY, MOST PEOPLE CANNOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY CLAIM ON THE INTERNET.

Hahahah, savage cheesy

She's the most ugly girl here cheesy grin

With her pirated teeth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Troll all you want, it still will not move me, if you like you can call 10more monikers and gang up, that is what you are good at, real men are out there hustling, you are here ganging up to troll a lady obviously better than you.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

Ugly girls don't have the right to claim 'Haters' cheesy

Virgin girls should do that.
Beautiful girls should do that, not a short girl with shovel teeth cheesy
not this morning,did you see shovel in her teeth?
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:

see this poor dimwit
you made the worst mistake when you decided to reply my comment.. you think me for donstan18 undecided

this poor fool that's using a 50k phone
even with the small change your boyfriend is giving you, you still look like a zombie who surgery couldn't work on.

when typing shíts, look at the user names before typing them.

You're studying education but you typed all those bullshít yesterday and you corrected the all-blunder post immediately you saw that I quoted you.

bitch don't fvck me.
I hate fake life.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
goodmorning dear,I just deh. How was the night?

Was Bad...

Woke up This Morning, decided To Stroll Through Here. Only To See World War...

Blood Everywhere!
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Haters won't stop checking my profile, jobless boy, go find work.

HABA!

You Slept With This Fight At Heart. Only To Wake Up And Come And Continue...

How You Prefer Your Thunder? Hot Or Cold

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / 20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.