Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,934 members, 7,863,303 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20307 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
He troll me with my course and my school, it didn't move me, he still went ahead to troll with lecturers, it still didn't move me, he then moved to clothes, that one still didn't move me.

Try Harder next time cos you failed woefully. Bye niccurs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

hahahahaha..............which of them is the truth cos i think i can see a nose in the pic unless..............lipsrsealed

BTW do you still lead the "say no to asslicking" movement abi u don retire
Na politics section I dey now..If I see any asslicker, I must still devour that person

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
BraidedChannel:

What is our business with the Top 5 in your Department?
Is that what we want to hear when your mates are preparing for NYSC?
Preparing for which nysc when I have not graduated, so someone is actually taking these jobless troll serious. Interesting.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes I brag with him cos he is my fiancé, girlfriend you don't have, job you don't have. ewu! And for your info am among the top 5 students in my department, go and ask around, you are not in my level.

A daughter with no shame!

Fighting for a boyfriend who's obviously tired of her dirty and borehole smelling pussy, how. Many times have you fought for your parents like this?

You are a big disgrace to womanhood..

*Spit on your pussy*

*Spit* again!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm done with you donstan18, just move on, see as the thing pain am cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18 oòo,greiyboy ooo,nezzar ooo,make una free chikita biko,how can many guys be facing only one babe?

biko,this is bullying.
You can stop now.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Donstan18 if you like you can troll me from now till next year, it won't move me cos its all fabricated lies and am better than you, so do me a favour and move on, when next you see my post on nairaland, just pass.

Bye monkey!

Anyone viewing this thread should check the dp of a girl calling me monkey. grin

Haahahahahahah grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Anyone viewing this thread should check the dp of a girl calling me monkey. grin

Haahahahahahah grin grin
My picture is in my dp, where your own dey? Ugly dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
He troll me with my course and my school, it didn't move me, he still went ahead to troll with lecturers, it still didn't move me, he then moved to clothes, that one still didn't move me.

Try Harder next time cos you failed woefully. Bye niccurs!!!

What about your ugliness I trolled you about, you didn't include it.

Or are you ugly? cheesy cheesy

Every day, u de write final paper grin grin

Queen of carryover

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

Na politics section I dey now..If I see any asslicker, I must still devour that person

cheesy cheesy

issoraite......
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

A daughter with no shame!

Fighting for a boyfriend who's obviously tired of her dirty and borehole smelling pussy, how. Many times have you fought for your parents like this?

You are a big disgrace to womanhood..

*Spit on your pussy*

*Spit* again!
See this one, you think am from a broken home like you.. Go and sit down jobless weakling.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Every day, u de wrote final paper grin grin
Queen of carryover
You gat nothing on me, go sleep

3rd class graduate, educational waste.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
BraidedChannel:

What is our business with the Top 5 in your Department?
Is that what we want to hear when your mates are preparing for NYSC?
Mistress carryover!
How can you believe she's writing a carryover?that's trolling stan scribbled out jareh.

don't believe whatever they are saying to themselves biko.

peace✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Every day, u de wrote final paper grin grin
Queen of carryover

oga e don do na

we all agree say na you win (by knockout):................,.....chill na
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm done with you donstan18, just move on, see as the thing pain am cheesy.

A child with no dignity cheesy cheesy

Always saying she's done with me, yet she can't ignore cheesy

3some queen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
My picture is in my dp, where your own dey? Ugly dwarf.

If your mum see my pics cheesy , she'll dump your dad just to suck my diick every morning cheesy

Uglyitta66

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

oga e don do na

we all agree say na you win (by knockout):................,.....chill na
donstan wouldn't hear word.angry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
See this one, you think am from a broken home like you.. Go and sit down jobless weakling.

Hahahahhaahah cheesy cheesy

I'm can last on bed more than the oldest man in your family cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
You gat nothing on me, go sleep

3rd class graduate, educational waste.

A secondary school girl is better than an ugly girl sleeping round and bragging about it online.

Virginity.... U no get cheesy
Fine... U no fyn cheesy

Which one u pass biko!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
shugavee
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
chikita66 why not ignore donstan?

I told you to ignore initially I don't know what brought you back to this thread again.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Shugavee(f): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:
shugavee
hey babe kiss this thread is hot
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

A secondary school girl is better than an ugly girl sleeping round and bragging about it online.

Virginity.... U no get cheesy
Fine... U no fyn cheesy

Which one u pass biko!
You wish your girlfriend is fine and decent like me, e go shock you very soon, get ready to get my wedding invitation card soon, while you roam nairaland like a troll you are. 28years old troll, tufiakwa, spit, village people have done it again, how can an only son be so useless to his family, e no go better for the person wey do you this thing, see as you dey fight with woman, you talk a lot. I pity the lady that will end up with you cos you will be the one fighting her female neighbors, anumanu!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
hey babe kiss this thread is hot
don't know what to say.

You never sleep abi?

You too like gossip.gringrin
How was your day baby.kiss
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:
chikita66 why not ignore donstan?

I told you to ignore initially I don't know what brought you back to this thread again.

OK I will ignore him, just wanted to take my time and put him in his place, he think he can bully grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Shugavee(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Haahahahahahah grin grin
she is beautiful cheesy n u know that!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Shugavee(f): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

don't know what to say.

You never sleep abi?

You too like gossip.gringrin
How was your day baby.kiss
lol grin grin grin
U nko u no like gossip!!!!

I am fine my darling!!
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by babasolution: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

when I tell Nigerian guys stop dating broke ladies, sex starved bastards won't agree..

all those stuffs you listed... do you have a house, car, a stable source of income? undecided
nigerian men are a disgrace,i feel disgusted that i am a nigerian male,with this kinds of comments
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
OK I will ignore him, just wanted to take my time and put him in his place, he think he can bully grin.
lool,e don do biko.

writing too much triggers headache,let it go.
hope you are satisfied now? smiley

biko,ignore.❤�✌�
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:
lool,e don do biko.

writing too much triggers headache,let it go. hope you are satisfied now? smiley

biko,ignore.❤�✌�
Yes I am happy and satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shugavee:
lol grin grin grin
U nko u no like gossip!!!!

I am fine my darling!!
hahah,I just woke up from sleep and decided to log in,and behold I still met this an unending brawl.

lol,good to know you are fine.
collect kiss.kisskiss
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Shugavee(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

hahah,I just woke up from sleep and decided to log in,and behold I still met this an unending brawl.

lol,good to know you are fine.
collect kiss.kisskiss
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Hoe Stories (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.