Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20191 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Whenever you see the oldest woman in your family, drag her by her sagging and shrinking breast and blame her for giving birth to an ugly short imp like you cheesy cheesy

I see how you and your friends are working hard on nairaland, why wont you be broke? go and find work o, stop being jobless, build a house for your family.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I see how you and your friends are working hard on nairaland, why wont you be broke? go and find work o, stop being jobless, build a house for your family.

LOL grin cheesy cheesy

Nature did you bad cheesy honestly grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT TO SQUARE UP OR SOMETHING.. BUT..

HOW DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL A HARDWORKING PERSON BROKE WHEN YOU CAN'T AFFORD A GOOD PAIR OF SANDALS?

SAVE UP AND GO TO A BETTER STUDIO THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT A PHOTOSHOOT,
AND DON'T CARRY A CAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR FACE; "REJECTED".
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18 u be real werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

LOL grin cheesy cheesy

Nature did you bad cheesy honestly grin
Where I am now you never reach, my man will feed you and give you a job, jobless boy .
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Where I am now you never reach, my man will feed you and give you a job, jobless boy .

Had it been your parents provided well for you, you wouldn't have being online bragging with a street boy you call man. cheesy grin

She even said I can't reach where she has teach..... Pass your carryover and graduate first, then we'll discuss your level cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:
donstan18 u be real werey cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Ma nigga! cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Had it been your parents provided well for you, you wouldn't have being online bragging with a street boy you call man. cheesy grin

She even said I can't reach where she has teach..... Pass your carryover and graduate first, then we'll discuss your level cheesy
Donstan18, you never reach, you are only an online jobless troll. 3rd class graduate mumu, I have achieved things even my agemates have not achieved and am where am supposed to be with my set. But you, what can I make of you, your set are working, all married, 28years old guy busy gossiping and running from one thread to another talking about irrelevant things, when last did you visit career section? have you ever visited there, you wish my man is a street guy, you think I date touts like you, go and ask around, I date working responsible guys not jobless touts like you cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy

Ma nigga! cheesy
Keep up doing the good work
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Donstan18, you never reach, you are only an online jobless troll. 3rd class graduate mumu, I have achieved things even my agemates have not achieved and am where am supposed to be with my set. But you, what can I make of you, your set are working, all married, 28years old guy busy gossiping and running from one thread to another talking about irrelevant things, when last did you visit career section? have you ever visited there, you wish my man is a street guy, you think I date touts like you, go and ask around, I date working responsible guys not jobless touts like you cheesy.
That ur responsible man for don buy u better cake with better sandals, That footwear looks oversized....No offense>>>>

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

That ur responsible man for don buy u better cake with better sandals, That footwear looks oversized....No offense>>>>
Another troll, get a life biko, you are not my type.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
holy fùck!!!!

the heat on the thread can boil beans, roast corn, boil water, and fry water melon all at d same time shocked

1 lady against 4guys or should i say 5 guys (if i add oga neeza) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Another troll, get a life biko, you are not my type.
Ur right, I don't date galz with oversized footwears

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
holy fùck!!!!

the heat on the thread can boil beans, roast corn, boil water, and fry water melon all at d same time shocked

1 lady against 4guys or should i say 5 guys (if i add oga neeza) cheesy
kikiki

You are not well bro.
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

Ur right, I don't date galz with oversized footwears
I don't have your time, won't be replying your classless mentions.

Class is bae.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:

Hhahahahhahhahahahah grin

She said I'm 28.
Said I graduated with 3rd class cheesy

All these lies are just to make a background and get back with me. cheesy because she's pained.

Are you not the lady that someone said went to lagos for fvck?v cheesy

Should I bring the thread's link? cheesy grin

Please, are you not the one on your dp looking like a house girl? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have your time, won't be replying your classless mentions.

Class is bae.
Stop insulting class

Class is not by wearing oversized footwear, posing with a cake of 1500 and using 2 bucket of paints on ur face, One can't even detect ur eye or nose in that picture, That makeup is bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

Stop insulting class

Class is not by wearing oversized footwear, posing with a cake of 1500 and using 2 bucket of paints on ur face, One can't even detect ur eye or nose in that picture, That makeup is bad
Do me a favor and stay away from my mention, no dey chuk mouth for matter wey no concern, dey your lane o.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Do me a favor and stay away from my mention, no dey chuk mouth for matter wey no concern, dey your lane o.
make I free u...Goodnight
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
kikiki
You are not well bro. cheesy grin

:D3 cheesy

so you cant help ur friend abi grey

see as 'em don, nezar and co wan finish her :Dd
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

Stop insulting class

cheesy grin

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

She no be my friend o. I believe dem Don is far more familiar with her than me self grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

No be insult baba....na the truth
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by neezar: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy grin
boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:

Shurup osiso

No wonder you are yet to graduate from your whack course education Economics , what else did I expect from an owerri girl?

Your parents sent you to school to read, but you refused and started following men upandan, sleeping with your lodge mates and couldn't concentrate on your books.
cheesy cheesy

Now, look at your life,, even your lecturers are tired of your pussy where they are trying to help you pass.
cheesy cheesy

Just look at yourself, a student busy bragging with her lazy boyfriend online, when your mates are preparing for their Nysc, you are busy holding cake of 500 and second hand sandals with your mgbeke attire. And your nose looking like an ancestral whistle ....Hahahahahahaha

Na ur toto go suffer am last last grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Shurup osiso

No wonder you are yet to graduate from your whack course education Economics , what else did I expect from an owerri girl?

Your parents sent you to school to read, but you refused and started following men upandan, sleeping with your lodge mates and couldn't concentrate on your books.

Now, look at your life,, even your lecturers are tired of your pussy where they are trying to help you pass.

Just look at yourself, a student busy bragging with a man online, when your mates are preparing for their Nysc, you are busy holding cake of 500 and second hand sandals with your mgbeke attire. And your nose looking like an ancestral whistle ....Hahahahahahaha
Yes I brag with him cos he is my fiancé, girlfriend you don't have, job you don't have. ewu! And for your info am among the top 5 students in my department, go and ask around, you are not in my level.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
She no be my friend o. I believe dem Don is far more familiar with her than me self grin

hahahahahaha

mehn i thought nl had gone soft o when i wasnt seeing the likes of jude, bliss,lorla, etc that often again

i see new e-heroes have emerged cheesy

that donstan niggur was born evil aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donstan18 if you like you can troll me from now till next year, it won't move me cos its all fabricated lies and am better than you, so do me a favour and move on, when next you see my post on nairaland, just pass.

Bye monkey!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jobless trolls everywhere, wetin person no go see...

*YAWN* cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Dpussyhunter: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
neezar:

No be insult baba....na the truth

hahahahaha..............which of them is the truth cos i think i can see a nose in the pic unless..............lipsrsealed

BTW do you still lead the "say no to asslicking" movement abi u don retire

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by BraidedChannel: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes I brag with him cos he is my fiancé, girlfriend you don't have, job you don't have. ewu! And for your info [s]am among the top 5 students in my department,[/s] go and ask around, you are not in my level.
What is our business with the Top 5 in your Department?
Is that what we want to hear when your mates are preparing for NYSC?
Mistress carryover!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool! / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.