Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,602 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court (535 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court by flameloaded: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Igando (Lagos State) – A five-year-old marriage is on the brink of collapse as Mrs Musilimat Olasuyi told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that her husband, Oluwagbemiga, permitted another man to sleep with her in their matrimonial home.

The 48-year-old trader told the court on Monday that the man made love to her in her matrimonial home with her husband’s approval.

“It was not my fault.

“ I did not voluntarily submit myself but the man in question charmed me to make love to me with my husband’s agreement all because of his selfish ambition,” she said.

The petitioner said that her husband threw her belongings out of her matrimonial home during her absence during which her over N800, 000 kept inside her different boxes were stolen.
Continue reading @
http://flameloaded.com/my-husband-allows-another-man-to-make-love-to-me-woman-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
You must have married to the devil himself
Re: My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
She is insane and he is a perve

(1) (Reply)

Be Romantic With These 10 Tips / Tell Us Why You Can't Do Without Sex ? / Natural P*n*s Enlargement Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.