Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! (3896 Views)

Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Marshalxv:
All I see is just a conversation between two kids,i don't see anything serious in the chat that's getting the guy so worked up.

It will be selfish and wicked of a guy not to take care of his girlfriend ,I didn't mean for him to adopt the girl..

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Impregnable101:
Lol
I had a heated argument with my girl (now ex) about how girls shouldn't be depending on their boyfriends for financial upkeep

Here is the screenshot grin grin grin

what wrong in all she said
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Not Scarce, there are no Girl worthy to become a Wife material in Nigeria,it better to turn them to Babymamas

Stupid Girls Everywhere sad sad sad

I won't be surprised dat u are one stupid Yoruba demon.i pity d gal dat will get pregnant for u... idiotic person
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
DNA9:

Gather ur fellow girls) ladies and go hustle for your money.. Take care if ur bills urself. No man will ever take u serious wen u hv no currency to offer. This is "Life" Not "Story Book" .
You looking for a lady to offer you money? Your choice though.
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who Wife EPP,To Hell with Marriage angry angry
When there too many Slay mamas to turn to Babymamas..

I cannor cum and kee myself for All these Asswhores Parading themselves as Girls
Learnt never to take people seriously here. You can rant all you want.
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Impregnable101:
Screenshot continued grin grin

see nobody is telling you to give us money or become money making machine.make effort to make her happy.u can take her out and be proud to be her guy if she is looking good and classy but u are not ready to contribute to make her look good.
we are not talking of expensive clothes or hairdo, even the natural beauty needs taking care of...if I work to make me look good and classy,u will come and want to bed me abi and u are not ready to contribute to making the forest green but u want to benefit from the beauty of the green forest,u are outrightly selfish...it only a poor man dat thinks like this...it call poverty mentality... love gives without asking
if as a lady am in a relationship, it my responsibilities to make my man the way I want and likewise it his responsibility to tosh me up to his taste.if u are ok with me wearing neat rags cos dat way I can afford no problems,if u are ok with me wearing a hairdo for 6month cos dat what I can afford no problems but the day u cheat on me god of thunder will strike u dead
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
missingribs:

I won't be surprised dat u are one stupid Yoruba demon.i pity d gal dat will get pregnant for u... idiotic person

What concerns you and my Comment
Amebo undecided undecided

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Learnt never to take people seriously here. You can rant all you want.

I also Learnt that Nigerian Ladies kee their Husbands or Boyfriends now without consideration for Life..
Marriages now are all scams,it better to have a Babymama and live peacefully with your single life than to marry all these wayward Ladies Paraboulating Around thinking that they are wife material...

TO HELL WITH MARRIAGE,
Make Money,Get as Much Babymamas u want and live peacefully and happily
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
kepstone:
some Nigerian ladies are useless n shameless God forgive me... what kind if mentality do our ladies have about been entitled to a guyz money in a relationship .... just relationship ooooo not even marriage. , how has she become his responsibility pls becos he is in a relationship with her.. for Christ sake we are not even sure he is d only guy DT she is seeing and she is claiming take care of me... many ladies will remain old in there fathers house cos of useless entitlement mentality. pls can't a Nigerian lady be solely responsible for her upkeep in a relationship n allow d guy do for her at his will. some will even be demanding like no tomorrow, some will even go on to scam d guy. when he has no cash she changes act cold, create drama to weary d guy relationship ends and she move in with another guy.... anytime I see a Nigerian lady I don't have desire or marriage ... cos most of dem Na money money money and money and material things. if no benefit she has gone ... we really have few wife materials in Nigeria the rest Na girls wey wan escape poverty looking for a guy to throw d whole load on... d main reason for all dis looking good is just to attract a Mumu rich guy... most of dem out wigs on empty brain.. selfish, greedy and no plan for a guyz future...
imagine my ex was threatening me cos of money me with my own money... all this girls DT will give 100 naira n want to take 100k scammers... ladies guyz have wisen up no need for scam love again, if u can't take care of urself no need of been in a relationship u are a liability..... a liability is what takes money from u and adds nothing of value to u.... I wont be deceived by have u eaten, have u taken ur bath, etc... d prove of love is ur sacrifice if it exclude ur finance and includes mine only Na scam.... guyz make we wise oo before we sell our future to some girls DT won't marry us at d end....
Nigerian girls have terrible financial. mindset in relationship . Kudos to those who are responsible Na Una type we dey find with d right. mindset.

but u want to have all the right to enter her honey pot abi...u guys teach the ladies to be like that cos no guy is ready to remain in a sexless relationship....u want chop me but u no want make I chop u....amadioha go fire u
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
missingribs:

but u want to have all the right to enter her honey pot abi...u guys teach the ladies to be like that cos no guy is ready to remain in a sexless relationship....u want chop me but u no want make I chop u....amadioha go fire u

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
DNA9:

Gather ur fellow girls) ladies and go hustle for your money.. Take care if ur bills urself. No man will ever take u serious wen u hv no currency to offer. This is "Life" Not "Story Book" .

it ur type I like...I will work for my money take up the bills, Even make u my responsibilities but u will only eat from the pot at my own time, and we see only when I have d time, you must not introduce me to anybody expect I wish....
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who Wife EPP,To Hell with Marriage angry angry
When there too many Slay mamas to turn to Babymamas..

I cannor cum and kee myself for All these Asswhores Parading themselves as Girls

oga l like u u are really a good sperm donor..... the type u ask to donate his sperm just for the purpose of making baby and tell him to get his dirty thing off and give him see serious warning dat in ur life don't even think u have a child somewhere....
I think ladies shd wake up and see ds guy as what they are fun provider, sperm donor,stress killer....use dem, provide for them and trash them.we shd stop according and attaching unnecessary importance to them
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Marshalxv:
All I see is just a conversation between two kids,i don't see anything serious in the chat that's getting the guy so worked up.

It will be selfish and wicked of a guy not to take care of his girlfriend ,I didn't mean for him to adopt the girl..

1st responsible comment have read so far
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

u just confirm u are one stupid, immature,proverty striking low life....u are still very small u need to grow up...
when u have develop brain and not dat dust u carry up there....u can come have conversations with me
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#990000][/color]

What concerns you and my Comment
Amebo undecided undecided

please contact me let me take you out, I will spoil you I will buy clothes for u, I will by food for u and I will also buy brain for u
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
This topic has 2018 views shocked ...

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by ennon92(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
No useless gf can compel me to give her money except i want to...Most of these useless slay queens re badluck, they re walking dead. Yplus slay kings have tampered with their destinies.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
missingribs:

u just confirm u are one stupid, immature,proverty striking low life....u are still very small u need to grow up...
when u have develop brain and not dat dust u carry up there....u can come have conversations with me

Warris dis one ranting abt undecided undecided
Let her be ranting why am sipping my Hennessey

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by AstroG: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
missingribs:

oga l like u u are really a good sperm donor..... the type u ask to donate his sperm just for the purpose of making baby and tell him to get his dirty thing off and give him see serious warning dat in ur life don't even think u have a child somewhere....
I think ladies shd wake up and see ds guy as what they are fun provider, sperm donor,stress killer....use dem, provide for them and trash them.we shd stop according and attaching unnecessary importance to them

If You Rant From now till next the 10000yrs
My Take on Naija Ladies is Final
They don't deserve to be Loved

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by DNA9(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
missingribs:

it ur type I like...I will work for my money take up the bills, Even make u my responsibilities but u will only eat from the pot at my own time, and we see only when I have d time, you must not introduce me to anybody expect I wish....

Am sure u didn't do well in waec. U lack comprehensive skills.. Read my post again n again b4 quoting. iyeh? Jst incase u can't understand me, I am a man, i am working 4 my money, I have utility bills to cover,(dstv, NEPA, Gas.. etc) I hv a mum to giv some cash one in a while (atleast if nt 4 her,i wouldn't hv been a graduate). I hav a car to service.. I am expecting u as a woman to understand my financial needs and also hustle some money 4 urself so u can take care of ur own immediate needs.. Can u now assimilate?
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by DNA9(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You looking for a lady to offer you money? Your choice though.

How much can a girl even give me if i may ask. I Hustle 4 my doe dear. I don't need her money, I jst wana be sure she is financial stable incase of happenings..
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
DNA9:

How much can a girl even give me if i may ask. I Hustle 4 my doe dear. I don't need her money, I jst wana be sure she is financial stable incase of happenings..
Oh OK.
Re: My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality! by missingribs: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
DNA9:

Am sure u didn't do well in waec. U lack comprehensive skills.. Read my post again n again b4 quoting. iyeh? Jst incase u can't understand me, I am a man, i am working 4 my money, I have utility bills to cover,(dstv, NEPA, Gas.. etc) I hv a mum to giv some cash one in a while (atleast if nt 4 her,i wouldn't hv been a graduate). I hav a car to service.. I am expecting u as a woman to understand my financial needs and also hustle some money 4 urself so u can take care of ur own immediate needs.. Can u now assimilate?

who failed weac btw us now,who lack comprehensive skills,am very sure u failed in essay writing....ur 1st post is quite different from ur reply....u reply sounds mature y Ur 1st post was nothing compare to it..... check it out urself and rate urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Sex Video / What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.