Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 (4005 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / "I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day British Woman, 80, Talks About Her 1st Sxx Wit Boo / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by NwekeUG(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Her First Sex With Her 35-year-old Boyfriend

IgbereTV reports that Ms. Iris Jones, the 80-year-old British pensioner who is planning to marry her 35-year-old Egyptian toyboy despite the age difference between them, has opened up about their sex life.

The woman, who flew all the way down to Egypt from the UK to see her lover Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham in November 2019, was a guest on This Morning show.

On the show, the senior citizen left presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield in stitches as she shared her love story as well as her first sexual encounter with her toyboy.

Audio: Listen to this beautiful track (Kayode - Pemi Lori Ago)
Iris, who previosly said her toyboy isn’t after her money claimed that she “felt like a virgin again” before going further.

When asked about their first night together, the 80-year-old pensioner said: “It was very rough.” She then continued: “Nobody’s been near me for 35 years, I felt like a virgin again.

“We used a whole tube of KY jelly.” Iris added: “I couldn’t walk the next day, I felt like I’d been riding a horse.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1309172/couldnt-walk-next-day-woman-80-talks-first-sex-35-year-old-boyfriend/

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by ogorchimeizie(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Arthritis

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by opportunes: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Goalnaldo(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
This older ladies have sense ehn. When they want to die they codedly look for a young blood to be servicing her puna. Atleast to them it's better to die via sex than committing suicide.

3 Likes

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Tundex122(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Yahoo yahoo oloun maje kadamu maga tosanwo mi se kaarin wa komadaru..ibile

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2020
Mama d mama...u get luck sey no be tosin jam u...u 4 no get mouth take talk am...how u go waka,wen d guy wan jam out him citizenship

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by jarawa: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
This boy! you want kill the old woman? take it easy my dear...
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by deolurexy1(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Book space
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by IJOBA2: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This older ladies have sense ehn. When they want to die they codedly look for a young blood to be servicing her puna. Atleast to them it's better to die via sex than committing suicide.
SHE'S ON A SUICIDE MISSION BRUH
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Ofcourse he doesnt need your peanut money now he would bid his time for the atmost 10years you have left then inherit your properties including the pension savings

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by realstars: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2020
This guy no de fear him grandmama? How wike he explain this to him grandy?
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by RumeAlfred(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2020
BRUH de mama get luck say nor be one of all dis our blackmen nai jam her na stroke for catch her afta everything she for nor see strenght stand up from bed like one week
Goalnaldo:

1 Like

Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by sinatella: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
jaman jaman
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Theomarvelus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
grandma, is it touching long
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Theomarvelus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
grandma, is it touching lung
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by aristocratic5(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Laff wan kill me die
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by MrCodeSolo: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Motherfuckas
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Youngkingjaey1: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
If they give me 50,000$ I can't service that puna

Haa very funny the guy get mind to f*ck that old granny.
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
This guy try

I like the whites, they are quite open about their sex life no matter the age unlike us over here in Africa especially Nigeria. We pretend alot about sex matters.
Re: “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tundex122:
Yahoo yahoo oloun maje kadamu maga tosanwo mi se kaarin wa komadaru..ibile

(1) (Reply)

Girls With Their Romantic Picture Pose / Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.