Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,864 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50802 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jesus never lied.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by philip0906(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
The most difficult thing about the Christian concept of the Trinity is that there is no way to perfectly and completely understand it. The Trinity is a concept that is impossible for any human being to fully understand, let alone explain. God is infinitely greater than we are; therefore, we should not expect to be able to fully understand Him. The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God. Though we can understand some facts about the relationship of the different Persons of the Trinity to one another, ultimately, it is incomprehensible to the human mind. However, this does not mean the Trinity is not true or that it is not based on the teachings of the Bible.

The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God. Of real importance is that the concept represented by the word “Trinity” does exist in Scripture. The following is what God’s Word says about the Trinity:

1) There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Corinthians 8:4; Galatians 3:20; 1 Timothy 2:5).

2) The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used. In Genesis 1:26, 3:22, 11:7 and Isaiah 6:8, the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity.

In Isaiah 48:16 and 61:1, the Son is speaking while making reference to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Compare Isaiah 61:1 to Luke 4:14-19 to see that it is the Son speaking. Matthew 3:16-17 describes the event of Jesus' baptism. Seen in this passage is God the Holy Spirit descending on God the Son while God the Father proclaims His pleasure in the Son. Matthew 28:19 and 2 Corinthians 13:14 are examples of three distinct Persons in the Trinity.

3) The members of the Trinity are distinguished one from another in various passages. In the Old Testament, “LORD” is distinguished from “Lord” (Genesis 19:24; Hosea 1:4). The LORD has a Son (Psalm 2:7, 12; Proverbs 30:2-4). The Spirit is distinguished from the “LORD” (Numbers 27:18) and from “God” (Psalm 51:10-12). God the Son is distinguished from God the Father (Psalm 45:6-7; Hebrews 1:8-9). In the New Testament, Jesus speaks to the Father about sending a Helper, the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17). This shows that Jesus did not consider Himself to be the Father or the Holy Spirit. Consider also all the other times in the Gospels where Jesus speaks to the Father. Was He speaking to Himself? No. He spoke to another Person in the Trinity—the Father.

4) Each member of the Trinity is God. The Father is God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; 1 Peter 1:2). The Son is God (John 1:1, 14; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 5:20). The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16).

5) There is subordination within the Trinity. Scripture shows that the Holy Spirit is subordinate to the Father and the Son, and the Son is subordinate to the Father. This is an internal relationship and does not deny the deity of any Person of the Trinity. This is simply an area which our finite minds cannot understand concerning the infinite God. Concerning the Son see Luke 22:42, John 5:36, John 20:21, and 1 John 4:14. Concerning the Holy Spirit see John 14:16, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, and especially John 16:13-14.

6) The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks. The Father is the ultimate source or cause of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; Revelation 4:11); divine revelation (Revelation 1:1); salvation (John 3:16-17); and Jesus' human works (John 5:17; 14:10). The Father initiates all of these things.

The Son is the agent through whom the Father does the following works: the creation and maintenance of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17); divine revelation (John 1:1, 16:12-15; Matthew 11:27; Revelation 1:1); and salvation (2 Corinthians 5:19; Matthew 1:21; John 4:42). The Father does all these things through the Son, who functions as His agent.

The Holy Spirit is the means by whom the Father does the following works: creation and maintenance of the universe (Genesis 1:2; Job 26:13; Psalm 104:30); divine revelation (John 16:12-15; Ephesians 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21); salvation (John 3:6; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:2); and Jesus' works (Isaiah 61:1; Acts 10:38). Thus, the Father does all these things by the power of the Holy Spirit.

There have been many attempts to develop illustrations of the Trinity. However, none of the popular illustrations are completely accurate. The egg (or apple) fails in that the shell, white, and yolk are parts of the egg, not the egg in themselves, just as the skin, flesh, and seeds of the apple are parts of it, not the apple itself. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not parts of God; each of them is God. The water illustration is somewhat better, but it still fails to adequately describe the Trinity. Liquid, vapor, and ice are forms of water. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not forms of God, each of them is God. So, while these illustrations may give us a picture of the Trinity, the picture is not entirely accurate. An infinite God cannot be fully described by a finite illustration.

The doctrine of the Trinity has been a divisive issue throughout the entire history of the Christian church. While the core aspects of the Trinity are clearly presented in God’s Word, some of the side issues are not as explicitly clear. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God—but there is only one God. That is the biblical doctrine of the Trinity. Beyond that, the issues are, to a certain extent, debatable and non-essential. Rather than attempting to fully define the Trinity with our finite human minds, we would be better served by focusing on the fact of God's greatness and His infinitely higher nature. “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?” (Romans 11:33-34).
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
philip0906:

@vedaxcool
I'm not replying u,so stop wasting your time.I am posting 2 let others know.U r free 2 post whatever,but don't make any reference 2 my posts wink

Is the Truth too much for you? Then leave the thread or better still go and cry coz this dude is going to repulse falsehood any time any day. And I continue

philip0906:

Marriage is a picture of the Trinity.

At the present time marriage, and particularly marriage between believers, is a picture of the Trinity. It has been marred by sin and is no longer the nearly perfect picture presented by the first couple in their time of innocence. Nevertheless, man and wife, though distinct individuals, become joined by God as one flesh in a manner analogous to Adam and Eve, who were distinct persons though literally created from the same flesh. Matthew 19:4-6. Neither mate owns his or her own body; that body belongs to the other mate, to them both jointly. I Corinthians 7:4. Further, it remains true that a married couple, joined by God, to a large degree shares a single, merged spirit. Malachi 2:15.

However, the New Testament also clearly states that Christian marriage is a picture of the relationship between Christ and the Church. Ephesians 5:22-33. The Church is the body of Christ, and every believer is a member of that body. I Corinthians 12:27. The Church exists only because Jesus the Son died to bring it into existence and the Father and the Spirit raised him from the dead to empower it to live (6). Christ is the Head of the Church, his Body, and the Church is growing out of its Head, just as the Son eternally comes out of the Father. Ephesians 4:15-16; Colossians 2:19,  Yet, the Church is also the Bride of Christ, and Christ is at the present time (as we see time) perfecting his Bride so that he can present it to Himself without spot or wrinkle. Ephesians 5:25-27; Colossians 3:22. The Son and his Bride are, thus, distinct persons, yet a single body-----> (as in what are you writing in english or drawing pencils?), just as the Father and the Son are distinct yet one. Moreover, the Son and his Bride share a single Spirit, that same Holy Spirit which the Father and the Son share (7

You can go left right and centre in a bid to prove your cheap doctrine of "trinity" that the ancient egyptians practiced just like the Hindus belived, it is you raw cup of eggs, but as for your claim that jesus died? I ask the following question (which I dare any of them to answer, as they are sure to become blind):
1. When Jesus Prayed in Luke:22:39, to God to save him from "take this cup from me",

39Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. 40On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” 41He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

aGAIN READING THE ABOVE VERSE IT says not as I will but as thou wills meaning that Jesus does not have will of his own except what God orders him to do, isn't this an indication of a master - servant relationship? let me leave the answer to our "quiet Christians brothers who will have no reasonable response to this anomaly.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
Anybody with sound common sense will Know that Trinity is nothing more than glorified Paganism and Idolatry of the Lowest order. Understand the Following:
1. The Three principals are Equal( Philip will hav us believe that GOD and Jesus words i quote him; are the Jesus' own words are said to be God's words because God gives the Spirit to him without measure) But this same Jesus does not know the Day of Judgement meaning using Philip reasoning whatever he worships lack's knowledge by extension), we Come to understand that the this equal means they have Equal authority but below you discover the fat lioes they tell.
2. they go on to say God sent Jesus;How come aren't they suppose to be equal?, this means they are not equal as one sends the other.
3. God sends the holy ghost on errands, again how come, aren't they suppose to be equal
4. The main God does not go on any errand rather he stays put and issues command.

From the above we can conclude that xtianity trinity is pure Paganism since there is a head GOD that sends the less divine deities. QED
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
nopuqeater:

Except that you do not know arithmetic. If I start out with a whole value. I will always end up with the maximum, the same value. That is common sense, though that common sense is not common. Every thinking person will say a valued number is what 100% is. In class quizzes, or tests, marks are based on curves, sometimes depending on the outcome of the grades of the students. Those professors who curve out the final grades, are the rubbishing education?
^^We are talking about sharing property not assigning grades using the normal distribution curve. Two different classes; like comparing apples and oranges.

nopuqeater:

I pity your deficient mind. If a man left 36000 instead of 40500 to satisfy his beneficiaries after his debt and legacy have been settled, good thinking which you dont have tells us that every beneficiary realized that whatever they get, X, Y and Z amounts are windfall. What if the man hadnt left anything, would the beneficiaries not continue to go on with their lives?
^^An emotional argument that does not address the issues raised---if the qur'an is a perfect book then the sums ought to add up. Simple. Since the sums do not add up; it is not a perfect book and al-ilah is an impostor.

nopuqeater:

So the division in the Quran is the ONLY one applicable,
^^And the qur'an got it's sums wrong since in the example I gave: 2/3+1/3+1/8 would amount to more than the man left behind. There are several other similar examples as Muslim scholars themselves know.

nopuqeater:

36000/40500=360/405. This fraction is now inserted into the exact amount that each person will get; so the one expecting to receive 24000 will get 360/405 of that amount. the one expecting to get 12000 will get half of what the one who was expecting 24000 gets by the same formulae 12000 times 360/405. the last will get 4500 times 360/405.
^^This method of dividing inheritance? Is it in the qur'an? Isn't it a man-made work-around for the problem raised by imperfect addition and guidelines in a supposedly perfect book? In fact, the whole field of Islamic Inheritance law is an attempt by men to square the circle of the qur'an's imperfect additions and sums?

The delusion and fanaticism of religion does not permit you to see the implications therein. Here is a book--the qur'an whose author boasts that it is perfect and without error but yet in the matter of adjudicating property, the god assigns portions out of the property [size=14pt]that when added together are more than the original property![/size]. Surely a perfect god would not commit so elementary a mistake!

Of course his followers now have to lend a hand and help their god, after all that is what they have always done, for their god cannot defend himself, and so they come up with elaborate schemes that are not commanded in the qur'an in order to make the sums add up:
e.g. Doctrine of al-Awl---Al-Awl applies when after the allocation of shares amongst the Primary Heirs (Ashabul-Furud) [size=14pt]the total sum of shares is greater than one[/size], then all the shares are decreased proportionately. Al-Awl is based on ijma (consensus) not any scripture. [source: Islamic Inheritance Law; General Rules and Shares by Mohammad Razi, Sept 2008, Toronto, Canada]

Helping their god is nothing new for they always do that: (witness riots and killings and beheadings when anyone says anything against their prophet and their god). And  not surprising giving that their god is but just another incarnation of Baal. And it is the same spirit of Baal that drives them to fight for their god.

Judges 6:30-31. Then the men of the city said unto Joash, Bring out thy son, that he may die: because he hath cast down the altar of Baal, and because he hath cut down the grove that was by it. And Joash said unto all that stood against him, Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: [i][b]if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar.[/i][/b]

[size=14pt]The True God Yahweh Elohim, needs no one to fight his battles for him for He alone is God.[/size]

nopuqeater:

Now tell me what the Bible say about inheritance?
^^But of course you would ask such a question; Islam is a materialistic religion obsessed with material things; war booty and loot. After all isn't part of the muezzin's cry:"Hayya la-l-faleah - Hayya la-l-faleah"

Here is what Jesus told someone who asked him a similar question:

KJV: Luke 12:13-15. And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you? And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

KJV: Romans 14:17. For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Neutrals will note your continuing frantic efforts to explain away certain verses in your qur'an pertaining to sharing of property.

imhotep:

Fanaticism can be defined as an overcompensation for doubt . . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
The Spirit of God knows EVERYTHING because there is NO distance and no limitations in the spirit.

Jesus DELIBERATELY limited Himself because of Aletheia myself, etc, and ALL the people making noise here about Him. He limited Himself by putting on flesh and that is why the Bible says "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God". "And the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst men". Our own God lives with us in LOVE and does not promise us hellfire as reward but His presence for always! smiley

When He "became" flesh, He limited Himself. The limitation made it to be true that "AS FLESH", He did not know the day or time! As limited as He was however, He MADE SURE THERE WOULD be no controversy about who He was as even your own Koran testifies that Jesus is God. There is NO attribute you can find for God outside of Flesh that is not recorded in your Koran as being manifested in Jesus Christ. NONE![/b]

All the ATANATU rubbish is simply that - rubbish!!! God is a Spirit. Therefore if you want to show us your scholarship, the "truth" in you and the honesty of your belief system, remove the flesh portion of Jesus (if you have enough imagination) and show us ONE thing God can do that Jesus cannot do.

[b]Show it to us even from your Koran which you say is infallible. Or keep quiet!
Remember your own Koran says we are to teach you!

On the infallibility of your Koran, you still have not and cannot explain how "god" does not know arithmetric. 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8 NOT 8/8 which is 1
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by philip0906(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
@vedaxcool
I won't give u what u want,exchange of words.U've been running after me like u need help.U have your own islam/muslim forum. . .Go keep urself busy there.I was out 2 get u in2 d bag,when u told me u were muslim,I carefully avoided and even told u 2 stay away. . .I don't "do muslims",I am done with them,now I do atheists.Dats what I actually thought u were,hence d attention u got 4rm me.If u don't understand my grammar,Please stay away 4rm my posts or atmost commit suicide and run straight 2 "heaven" where 70 virgins will be waiting 4 u. . .Just keep a distance wink
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Aletheia: « #548 on: Today at 07:19:44 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 08:11:36 AM
Except that you do not know arithmetic. If I start out with a whole value. I will always end up with the maximum, the same value. That is common sense, though that common sense is not common. Every thinking person will say a valued number is what 100% is. In class quizzes, or tests, marks are based on curves, sometimes depending on the outcome of the grades of the students. Those professors who curve out the final grades, are the rubbishing education?
^^We are talking about sharing property not assigning grades using the normal distribution curve. Two different classes; like comparing apples and oranges.[/Quote]Apple is a fruit. So is Orange. What knowledge do you have that you cant transfer to other issues, thinking it is only absolute for one thing only? The only knowledge that is is Allah the Creator, Alone. Each time I respond to you, I see that you have such a tunnel vision. For a matriculated man, I am concern for those who come to you for your specialization. You had claimed that the only way to manufacture is the rudimented process it started with. Dont you think that people think, trying to improve a process, finding way to make efficiency even greater, cheaper cost, etc?

I have in my hand a website to show you a better process of manufacturing cable optic fiber. Please go to google and ask "Explain how is erbium crystal or other is used in the manufacture of Fiber Optic cable?" books.google.com. The Author is Abdul Al-Azzawi under "Fiber Optics": Principles and Practices Page 46.

On Page 46, read the "2 Advanced Fiber Optic cable section" where you will see that it taks about the principle of bending light as it passes from one section to another.

#Fiber optics: principles and practices - Page 46

Abdul Al-Azzaw[/b]i - 2007 - 416 pages - Preview
Fibre Bragg gratings are used in erbium-doped fibre amplifiers (EOF As). Manufacturing configurations are similar , 2.2.6 PHOTONIC CRYSTAL FIBRE CABLES Recently, there has been a dramatic increase of interest in photonic crystal fibre ,
[b]books.google.com

#Fiber optics weekly update - Page 147

Paul Polishuk, Editor - Preview
ODI's high reliability connectors, cable assemblies and junction boxes are used worldwide for offshore oil and gas, , submarine fibre optic cable systems. OO/OPTICAL COATINGS JAPAN OCJ America 1250 Oakmead Pkwy, #210 Sunnyvale,CA ,
books.google.com - More editions

I pity your deficient mind. If a man left 36000 instead of 40500 to satisfy his beneficiaries after his debt and legacy have been settled, good thinking which you dont have tells us that every beneficiary realized that whatever they get, X, Y and Z amounts are windfall. What if the man hadnt left anything, would the beneficiaries not continue to go on with their lives?
^^An emotional argument that does not address the issues raised---if the qur'an is a perfect book then the sums ought to add up. Simple. Since the sums do not add up; it is not a perfect book and al-ilah is an impostor.[/Quote]Incidentally the writer of the advanced system of Optic Fiber Cable is a Muslim. See how Allah defends His slave; me? If you do not know that in a specific condition 3+4=5, then I cant help you. Thats even a thing known by anyone who is still in High School. If you dont understand that, how will you understand that every number is a whole value by itself, be it 9/8, or 8/9.

So the division in the Quran is the ONLY one applicable,
^^And the qur'an got it's sums wrong since in the example I gave: 2/3+1/3+1/8 would amount to more than the man left behind. There are several other similar examples as Muslim scholars themselves know.[/Quote]Are you a mathematician? The Islamic world is filled with people better educated than you. They are satisfied with the Formula that Allah gave. I am satisfied with it, too. And not me, my brothers on the forum have lectured you enough in Math. Your stubbornness is noted. You are from the deviants. We in Islam are not. I see greater than infinity percentage of WISDOM in it. Your condition is what your condition is; pure arrogance.

36000/40500=360/405. This fraction is now inserted into the exact amount that each person will get; so the one expecting to receive 24000 will get 360/405 of that amount. the one expecting to get 12000 will get half of what the one who was expecting 24000 gets by the same formulae 12000 times 360/405. the last will get 4500 times 360/405.
^^This method of dividing inheritance?[/Quote]I have witnessed inheritance being divided in this my young age. Everyone left, smiling because they see that what the other gets is the exact ration of what they get, based on their allocation.

[Quote]Is it in the qur'an? Isn't it a man-made work-around for the problem raised by imperfect addition and guidelines in a supposedly perfect book? In fact, the whole field of Islamic Inheritance law is an attempt by men to square the circle of the qur'an's imperfect additions and sums?[/Quote]How does the Bible, Old Testament or New Testament proposes its own? We wanna hear it. I am eager to read it. Every question I have asked you about The Bible and or Christianity, you have shock and jived your wa through each, ignoring them as you go as if your profession permits you to be blind! You are on your own.

[Quote]The delusion and fanaticism of religion does not permit you to see the implications therein. Here is a book--the qur'an whose author boasts that it is perfect and without error but yet in the matter of adjudicating property, the god assigns portions out of the property that when added together are more than the original property!. Surely a perfect god would not commit so elementary a mistake![/Quote]So Iasked you again; How does Yahweh or Adonia say it for the Jews? How does Jehovah or Holy Ghost or Jesus say it for you, a Christian? Now how does Elo say it for the Jews and Christian combo? There will be a time that the readers will see that you are a fraud. You refused to answer any question.

Let me share the beauty of islam with you, different than what the Media and your warped mind let you see; As I was in School, every Muslim from around the world, including the native born became my brothers. We protected the sisters and we are saddened when we see any, male or female go off the track. each one of us a part of the Whole Body of Islam. If one get hurts, we all feel the pain. I lived with some Senegalese, and I have to develop taste for their food, and we all ate together. Now how difficult is it that if we were to share worldly things, which in the process there is no immorality that each one of us will not say after our portion "ALhamdulillah", seeking Allah to put Baracka (Blessing) on it? This and more are what you lack, the reason you cant see beyond the forest.

[Quote]Of course his followers now have to lend a hand and help their god, after all that is what they have always done, for their god cannot defend himself, and so they come up with elaborate schemes that are not commanded in the qur'an in order to make the sums add up:
e.g. Doctrine of al-Awl---Al-Awl applies when after the allocation of shares amongst the Primary Heirs (Ashabul-Furud) the total sum of shares is greater than one, then all the shares are decreased proportionately. Al-Awl is based on ijma (consensus) not any scripture. [source: Islamic Inheritance Law; General Rules and Shares by Mohammad Razi, Sept 2008, Toronto, Canada][/Quote]Allah does not give in Quran the number of Rakah for Salatul Asr, as an example. Yet it is 4. Since in the lifetime of the prophet (AS) inheritance was divided then thats your answer. Allah says "Obey Allah and His Messenger (AS). In another He says "You are not a believer until you make the Messenger a judge over you". Another Allah says "hacken to the Messenger so that he gives you what makes you alive". Another "It is not befitting a believer to have an opinion when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, a believer should say I hear and obey". There are many verses of this type and so I and all believer obey them. You are not a believer and this is why you resist what gives you life.

[Quote]Helping their god is nothing new for they always do that: (witness riots and killings and beheadings when anyone says anything against their prophet and their god). And not surprising giving that their god is but just another incarnation of Baal. And it is the same spirit of Baal that drives them to fight for their god.[/Quote]You remind me the joke of late Richard Pryor who said he heard a guy saying help me down this cross, I cant get down. Richard then realized this is not a God, but fake. A make belief, an illusion.

[Quote]Judges 6:30-31. Then the men of the city said unto Joash, Bring out thy son, that he may die: because he hath cast down the altar of Baal, and because he hath cut down the grove that was by it. And Joash said unto all that stood against him, Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar.[/Quote]Hello. Moses of Bible. Let me stop there. Otherwise I will have a laundry list.

[Quote]The True God Yahweh Elohim, needs no one to fight his battles for him for He alone is God.{/Quote]Jesus is not listed. Neither is Ghost. The truth trickle down.

Now tell me what the Bible say about inheritance?
^^But of course you would ask such a question; Islam is a materialistic religion obsessed with material things; war booty and loot. After all isn't part of the muezzin's cry:"Hayya la-l-faleah - Hayya la-l-faleah"[/Quote]Alhamdulillah. Come to success in the dunyan and for Akhira. I wonder what the prospect preacher are doing with wealth, seeing aletheia has but one garment? He does not have a good education, a good paying job a wife and hopefully children. Liar. You dont get shy. No? Ooo ni iti ju sha? Nigba t won npin, o si lagbo?

[Quote]Here is what Jesus told someone who asked him a similar question:

KJV: Luke 12:13-15. And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you? And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.[/Quote]Allah is Akbar. The first bold leave the probem for the Another Comforter to solve. The second satisfy the issue of 9/8, bcause when everyone gets what he gets relative to the others who get, he or she is satisfied, and there is no coveteousness locking in the heart of anyone. My inheritan from my father's estate, I have never looked at it and i do not mind which one of my siblings from my mother or from my step mother that want it, that I will deprive him or her of it; land money whatever. This Islam.

[Quote]KJV: Romans 14:17. For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Neutrals will note your continuing frantic efforts to explain away certain verses in your qur'an pertaining to sharing of property.[/Quote]The only reason that I continue to engage you is because of the neutral, the ones who will make clear decisions, either the Truth from Islam, or the falsehood of whatever you are on. And Jesus ate and drank. But Paul will make him special in front of the Romans. Funny people.[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^Nothing new here. Same frantic efforts as before. 3 Naira plus 4 Naira cannot be 5 Naira when sharing property. Simple.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
cool asalamualaikum. Yesua gives peace. mohammed brought terror.
The terror breeders, the mujahedeens etc are the true first class muslims.
The Arewa butchers are the 2nd class muslims
The yoruba muslims are the 3rd and last class muslims- they have over a century try to intellectualise a dead militant religion.

, from my last exposition.Allah told mohammed to go out and conquer the world,so the devil designed the quran to psyche followers to fight. surah4 vs 95. Those who do not participate in Jihad, (breaking news-muslims in Misri kidnaps a coptic woman forcing her to convert to Islam-aljazera(23;13), were thereatend with hell fire.surah9 vs81 Ali's translation:the[list]they hated to strive and fight with their goods and their persons in the cause of allah-they said do not go forth in the heat. say, the fire of hell is fiercer in heat if only they could understand! compare surah 8 vs 16
As you can see the killing and jihad is not an option for the true muslim who wants to make Aljanna(not this fear fear ones we have in Nairaland) its a must because allah demands it see surah 9[list]
[li] vs 29 Every muslim must do it to fulfill is faith.the exceptions are surah 4 vs 95

, Men have a right to ask for divorce, but women do not surah 2 vs 229. if a wife refuses to have sex, the husband is permited to beat the wife physically surah 4 vs 34
death from jihad gives a man access to fucking 70 virgins in heaven which kind heaven be this?
ok, but what happens to a woman that dies in JIHAD? let this fools here answer us whats her own reward-50 studs
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2010
asalamualaikum. Yesua gives peace

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
New International Version (©1984)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

New Living Translation (©2007)
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

English Standard Version (©2001)
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

International Standard Version (©2008)
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king-bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"

nOW IGNORAMUS THAT DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE BUT CLAIM TO SPEAK ARABIC WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

[size=14pt]Veda:BUT you do not expect Almudais to reply
Xcool:Yes I expect him to answer it
Veda: you are on a long thing, he have probably ran out of the thread, on spotting this dangerous versesgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xcool:Really?
Veda:Just as alethia sneaks out of the thread when the going gets tuff grin grin grin grin, no insult intended
Xcool: na so this Missionaries be? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2010
2 Chronicles 21:20 Thirty and two years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem eight years, and departed without being desired. Howbeit they buried him in the city of David, but not in the sepulchres of the kings.

2 Chronicles 22:1 And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead: for the band of men that came with the Arabians to the camp had slain all the eldest. So Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah reigned.
22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri

Now the quwestion arises how can a son be older than his father?
it says Ahaziah, 42, when he began to reign and his father was 32 when he died, how is it possible unless christians and Jews call their Children father.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by philip0906(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2010
All ur doubts and misconceptions about the Bible will be cleared on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505028.160.html
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
[Quote]« #552 on: Yesterday at 10:40:38 PM »
^^Nothing new here. Same frantic efforts as before. 3 Naira plus 4 Naira cannot be 5 Naira when sharing property. Simple.[/Quote]Inna aa tainaka kautar, fa salli li Rabbika, wan ar, inna shaniaka huwa abtar. The abundance of knowledge is what Islam is. why is it difficult that if one introduces a particular constant to 3 and 4, the same constant will make 5 equal to them? we can introduce a different constant to them and 5 will be greater than them. why is it that you do not think like a modern man? You are too backward and its surprising that you have great education with this shabby ability. Just imagine if you think?

@Almuhandis: « #553 on: Yesterday at 11:44:19 PM »
[Quote] Cool asalamualaikum. Yesua gives peace. mohammed brought terror.
The terror breeders, the mujahedeens etc are the true first class muslims.
The Arewa butchers are the 2nd class muslims
The yoruba muslims are the 3rd and last class muslims- they have over a century try to intellectualise a dead militant religion.[/Quote]Dont worry about the Yorubas. We are fine in Islam. Allah says it is the Tawakkul of the heart He looks at. Man is not better than woman. Woman is not better than man. Arab is not better non arab. Whites are not better non whites. everyone is valued independently, separate based on their God Consciousness; belief and good deeds. For sure christian arabs will end up in Hell, InshaAllah for their disobedience in belief. Non Arab muslims will be rewarded with paradise, InshaAllah for their true faith and good deeds. Enough of your foolishness as if Muslims depend on your artificial divisions of them. I have many many hausas who call me their brothers, while a yoruba man like the keferis on this site see me as their enemy.

[Quote], from my last exposition.Allah told mohammed to go out and conquer the world,[/Quote]Who told jesus of the Bible to conquer the world? imself or the ghost or Eloi? He failed be cause he was conquered.

[Quote]so the devil designed the quran to psyche followers to fight. surah4 vs 95.[/Quote]Who designed the OT with actual fights? We do know at least 2 or more harb (War in Arabic)[Jihad is not necessarily War, strugglefor sure] that no one died. Tell us any war in the Bible with the same no lost of life.

[Quote]Those who do not participate in Jihad, (breaking news-muslims in Misri kidnaps a coptic woman forcing her to convert to Islam-aljazera(23;13), were thereatend with hell fire.surah9 vs81 Ali's translation:the[/Quote]War, in arabic is "HARB". This word occurs in two chapters; Baqarah were Allah is stopping Riba. And in Al Maidah. What a man in Misri (Egypt) does is on his own when it is against Islam. Afterall, Misri, they discriminate among other another by mere color of the skin, and they have haussaine Mubarack as president and cant anything about it. Is this an ideal society of Islam based on what Quran says> Of course there is no idea Islammic country on earth. My breaking news, Youtube; Christian Missionary Atrocities.

[Quote]      they hated to strive and fight with their goods and their persons in the cause of allah-[/Quote]Onward marching christians soldiers. Christian hymm; Fight the good fight with all thy might,

[Quote]they said do not go forth in the heat. say, the fire of hell is fiercer in heat if only they could understand![/Quote]And you have been warned. Sayiddina Abdullah Abdusalaam, one of the children of Israel in Madina, in the Gazwattul Huud, the joined the muslims, saying that they have the description of the Messenger (AS) in Taurah, even at that time, the reason they migrated heavily to Madina, thinking that he wil from among them in Madina.

[Quote] compare surah 8 vs 16
     As you can see the killing and jihad is not an option for the true muslim who wants to make Aljanna(not this fear fear ones we have in Nairaland) its a must because allah demands it see surah 9[/Quote]You dont deserve a reply except that do not fear.

[Quote]          o vs 29 Every muslim must do it to fulfill is faith.the exceptions are surah 4 vs 95[/Quote]I am in Jihad against you now. And Allah will gie me victory from Him over your disbelieving ways.

[Quote]            , Men have a right to ask for divorce, but women do not surah 2 vs 229.[/Quote]Sure women have rights. Hadith explains the verse it relates to in the Quran. So a woman came to the Prophet (AS) in Madina complaining that she does not want her husband. The Messenger after dialogue asked her if she wil return his dowry, since she was the one who initiated it, and got the dowry, she said yes. So he asked to return it and granted her her wish; a divorce from the husband she does not want. I see you as a deceitful human being. Truth is further from your lips.

[Quote] if a wife refuses to have intimacy, the husband is permited to beat the wife physically surah 4 vs 34[/Quote]Allah cautions no harm on the woma, because men are generally stronger, and get excited more if refused sexual intimacy. You know this with your Zina parters. However the way it has been demostrated since the prophet (AS) beat any of his wives (RA), even Umar who is feisty never beat his wife, it then becomes that a man can raise the tip of the kimar of a woman to show that he was angry and if he didnt fear harm will be done, he easily could violated her. I dont beat any woman. By the way christian men beat women. Where did they have instructions for or against itZ? or they just act as they desire, without guidelines? I remember the Another Comforter is given the charge of complete guidance. And he came and you people refuse to accept him, in Islam.

[Quote]            death from jihad gives a man access to bleeping 70 virgins in heaven Huh which kind heaven be this?[/Quote]And you didnt give us the verse?

[Quote]            ok, but what happens to a woman that dies in JIHAD?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh let this fools here answer us whats her own reward-50 studs?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??[/Quote]Hourin is mate. Adam was mate to Eve. Eve was Mate to Adam.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
vedaxcool:

2 Chronicles 21:20 Thirty and two years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem eight years, and departed without being desired. Howbeit they buried him in the city of David, but not in the sepulchres of the kings.

2 Chronicles 22:1 And the inhabitants of Jerusalem made Ahaziah his youngest son king in his stead: for the band of men that came with the Arabians to the camp had slain all the eldest. So Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah reigned.
22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri

Now the quwestion arises how can a son be older than his father?
it says Ahaziah, 42, when he began to reign and his father was 32 when he died, how is it possible unless christians and Jews call their Children father.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
nuclearboy:

The Spirit of God knows EVERYTHING because there is NO distance and no limitations in the spirit.

Jesus DELIBERATELY limited Himself because of Aletheia myself, etc, and ALL the people making noise here about Him. He limited Himself by putting on flesh and that is why the Bible says "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God". "And the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst men". Our own God lives with us in LOVE and does not promise us hellfire as reward but His presence for always!----. [size=14pt][b]Are the blind and the seeing alike, no indeed, ignoramus have ever bothered to research who first said those words,"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."Please note, these are not the words of Jesus. They are the words of John (or whoever wrote them). Acknowledged by every erudite Christian scholar of the  Bible as being the words of another Jew, Philo of Alexandria, who had written them even before John and Jesus were born. And Philo claimed no divine inspiration for them. No matter what mystical meaning that Philo had woven around these words (which our John has plagiarized), we will accept them for what they are worth. This was an interaction between a Muslim and a Reverend Father Since the European (including the North American) has evolved a system of using capital letters to start a proper noun and small letters for common nouns, we would accept his giving a capital "G" for God; in other words Hotheos is rendered "the god"which in turn is rendered "God". "Now tell me, what is the Greek word for "God" in the second occurrence in your quotation - "and the Word was God"? The Reverend still kept silent. Not that he did not know Greek, or that he had lied, but he knew more than that; the game was up. I said:"the word was Tontheos, which means "a god".According to your own system of translating you aught to have spelt this word 'God' a second time with a small 'g' i.e. 'god', and not 'God' with a capital 'G'; in other words Tontheos is rendered "a god". Both of these, "god" or "a god" are correct.I told the Reverend: "But in 2 Corinthians 4:4 you have dishonestly reversed your system by using a small 'g' when spelling 'God' "(and the devil is) the god of this world." The Greek word for "the god" is Hotheos the same as in John 1:1. "Why have you not been consistent in your translations ?" "If Paul was inspired to write hotheos the God for the Devil, why don't you use that capital 'G'?" And in the Old Testament, the Lord said unto Moses: "See, I have made thee a god to Pharoah" (Exodus 7:1). "Why do you use a small 'g' for 'God' when referring to Mosesinstead of a capital 'G' as you do for a mere word 'Word' - "and the Word was God."? vedaxcool:The question is "is Moses the god of Pharoah, please bring sensible points not all this yama yama stuff.
[/b][/size]

When He "became" flesh, He limited Himself. The limitation made it to be true that "AS FLESH", He did not know the day or time! As limited as He was however, He MADE SURE THERE WOULD be no controversy about who He was as even your own Koran testifies that Jesus is God. There is NO attribute you can find for God outside of Flesh that is not recorded in your Koran as being manifested in Jesus Christ. NONE![/b]----> [size=14pt][b]If you do not quote the verse in the Qur'an that said jesus is God then know that you and Missionary apparartus are Cheap liars with no regard for the Truth, and are a disgrace to the commadment of the bible that says thou shall not lie, Paul indeed has not only Perseceuted Christians but has spoilt them with a deep craving to lie at any instance.[/size]

All the ATANATU rubbish is simply that - rubbish!!! God is a Spirit. Therefore if you want to show us your scholarship, the "truth" in you and the honesty of your belief system, remove the flesh portion of Jesus (if you have enough imagination) and show us ONE thing God can do that Jesus cannot do.----> [size=14pt]are you a cannibal? is that is why you are an expert in removing flesh from the skin,.[/size]

Show it to us even from your Koran which you say is infallible. Or keep quiet! Remember your own Koran says we are to teach you!--->  [size=15pt]can a child teach its parents? Pagan go cry for God to give you wisdom, and please point the verse that says so, if you don't you are nothing more than a satanic Liar, with limited intelligence you chooses[/size]

On the infallibility of your Koran, you still have not and cannot explain how "god" does not know arithmetric. 2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 9/8  NOT 8/8 which is 1-----> [size=14pt]Dimwit I told you that your biblical method of reading does not hold water in the Quran, as the verses 4:11 and 4:12 are to be read separately, you and Alithia have dumbly refuse to heed that advise as any reaonble mind that read the verses in their context, wiln come to note that each line gave a possibility if there is only one daughter, or a mother;;;;;,, rather than holy-ghoul rush to read approach use a more rational way of reading, you dig. [/size]

All the ATANATU rubbish is simply that - rubbish!!! God is a Spirit. Therefore if you want to show us your scholarship, the "truth" in you and the honesty of your belief system, remove the flesh portion of Jesus (if you have enough imagination) and show us ONE thing God can do that Jesus cannot do----> [size=14pt]you are a cannibal that is why you are an expert in removing flesh from the skin,.[/size]

Whenever i read your comments I see you as a person that is barely holding on to his faith, and hence makes statement with little or no meaning that is why your replies usually lack merit on it's face value,but let me still reply you as leaving the Ignorant in his boat willl sure be like giving a mad man a cutlass
1.Jesus said I can by myself do nothing, and I know to God belong all power hence God can do and undo.
2.Jesus cried My Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken me, God can never be Forsaken by any one.
3.Jesus was Hungary, God does need food
4. Jesus had to use the Toilet due to the fact he ate, God does not eat hence has absolutely no need for a toilet.
5.Jesus was arrested by men, God was never arrested by any.
6 Jesus said while praying, it is not by my will but yours, Yet God will is independent of any.
7. Jesus was tempted by the devil, God can not be tempted by any.
8.---------we can go on and on.

But you said we should remove his flesh, why didn't Jesus remove his flesh while he was Praying to God to make this cup pass over me, so that he would have dealt with the Jews more thoroughly yet w=he didn't because he couldn't,remember he threatened that "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.", why didn't he remove his flesh, it is pointless argueing with people that do not argue on the rational rather they begin to cry wolf when the truth is bashing their head. Like I said it is waste of time replying you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^ He did not remove it because of me AND you! Go sit on that.

And all you need do is tell us one thing the TRUE God can do that Christ could not. kiss ergo Jesus IS Lord
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^ He did not remove it because of me AND you! Go sit on that.

Instead He preferred Crying and Blasphemy by saying My Lord My Lord why have thou Forsaken, you hardly make sense when you post, if you Cannot quote any of the verse that you use to make Your assertion then know you are no better than a Liar and a cretin at best.Period

nuclearboy:

And all you need do is tell us one thing the TRUE God can do that Christ could not. kiss ergo Jesus IS Lord

.Jesus said I can by myself do nothing, and I know to God belong all power hence God can do and undo.
2.Jesus cried My Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken me, God can never be Forsaken by any one.
3.Jesus was Hungary, God does need food
4. Jesus had to use the Toilet due to the fact he ate, God does not eat hence has absolutely no need for a toilet.
5.Jesus was arrested by men, God was never arrested by any.
6 Jesus said while praying, it is not by my will but yours, Yet God will is independent of any.
7. Jesus was tempted by the devil, God can not be tempted by any.
8.---------we can go on and on.

If Jesus is Lord why did he say I by Myself can do nothing, I laugh out loud at your reasoning,hehehehehe
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

Inna aa tainaka kautar, fa salli li Rabbika, wan ar, inna shaniaka huwa abtar. The abundance of knowledge is what Islam is. why is it difficult that if one introduces a particular constant to 3 and 4, the same constant will make 5 equal to them? we can introduce a different constant to them and 5 will be greater than them. why is it that you do not think like a modern man? You are too backward and its surprising that you have great education with this shabby ability. Just imagine if you think?
grin abundance of knowledge? where.you dont even know your islam-attemptin to intellectualise it. I pity you

@Almuhandis: « #553 on: Yesterday at 11:44:19 PM »Dont worry about the Yorubas. We are fine in Islam. Allah says it is the Tawakkul of the heart He looks at. Man is not better than woman. Woman is not better than man. Arab is not better non arab. Whites are not better non whites. everyone is valued independently, separate based on their God Consciousness; belief and good deeds. For sure christian arabs will end up in Hell, InshaAllah for their disobedience in belief. Non Arab muslims will be rewarded with paradise, InshaAllah for their true faith and good deeds. Enough of your foolishness as if Muslims depend on your artificial divisions of them. I have many many hausas who call me their brothers, while a yoruba man like the keferis on this site see me as their enemy.

grin Laa, you dont know nothing yoruba muslims are 2nd class period.you cant prove otherwise.Ode! dont you know that no pure Arewa male will stand behind an Alfa to lead him in prayers-what is it you dont understand in what i have said.you pick the easy topics to blow your mouth-I have raised fundamental issues from the quran with refrences, offcourse you are still consulting your alfas for evasive answers.
how do you know the Arab xtians will go to hell? your Quran told you so Abi? fine. My Bible says if the muslims dont accept the Almasihu they go to Hell. Ok fine. the only way to clarify the legitimacy of the religion is to look at the core tenants and the presenters of the religion. Mohammed was a pedophile? Jesus was what? you tell me

Who told jesus of the Bible to conquer the world? imself or the ghost or Eloi? He failed be cause he was conquered.

Who designed the OT with actual fights? We do know at least 2 or more harb (War in Arabic)[Jihad is not necessarily War, strugglefor sure] that no one died. Tell us any war in the Bible with the same no lost of life.

War, in arabic is "HARB". This word occurs in two chapters; Baqarah were Allah is stopping Riba. And in Al Maidah. What a man in Misri (Egypt) does is on his own when it is against Islam. Afterall, Misri, they discriminate among other another by mere color of the skin, and they have haussaine Mubarack as president and cant anything about it. Is this an ideal society of Islam based on what Quran says> Of course there is no idea Islammic country on earth. My breaking news, Youtube; Christian Missionary Atrocities.

Onward marching christians soldiers. Christian hymm; Fight the good fight with all thy might,

And you have been warned. Sayiddina Abdullah Abdusalaam, one of the children of Israel in Madina, in the Gazwattul Huud, the joined the muslims, saying that they have the description of the Messenger (AS) in Taurah, even at that time, the reason they migrated heavily to Madina, thinking that he wil from among them in Madina.

You dont deserve a reply except that do not fear.

Whats my business with a contaminated jew in medina! your ignorance is becoming legendary.if we asumed that what you understood of jesus's statement is true-did his lifestyle reflect that. compare that with the lifestyle of mohamed. Jesus NEVER led an army of followers to attack and take over a city-you see the difference in their Ideology grin
I am in Jihad against you now. And Allah will gie me victory from Him over your disbelieving ways.
grin stop decievin yourself-moderate muslims all over the world are all ways using your above statement to decieve other people. jihad means cobvert people to Islam by all means(see my earlier quranic citations) includin HARBUN
Why do you think the mujahedeens all over the world are succeeding in killin innocent people, because its clear in the quran-there is a grat reward from Alla for doing Jihad the only way-killin.not by talking, but by both.

Sure women have rights. Hadith explains the verse it relates to in the Quran. So a woman came to the Prophet (AS) in Madina complaining that she does not want her husband. The Messenger after dialogue asked her if she wil return his dowry, since she was the one who initiated it, and got the dowry, she said yes. So he asked to return it and granted her her wish; a divorce from the husband she does not want. I see you as a deceitful human being. Truth is further from your lips.
Sharrap! women have which rights? where. Is the whole world not seein how women in the ummah are being soffocated.silly  mumu-your religion likes to decieve people.the current iranian woman that is to be dealt with is rights abi? Jesus forgave a woman in a similar situation and he forgives all sins, what did your mohammed recommended? youare here talking nonesense-i pity you (The Holy spirit deliver your good soul from the demon controlling it now in Jesus name-Amen)
Allah cautions no harm on the woma, because men are generally stronger, and get excited more if refused sexual intimacy. You know this with your Zina parters. However the way it has been demostrated since the prophet (AS) beat any of his wives (RA), even Umar who is feisty never beat his wife, it then becomes that a man can raise the tip of the kimar of a woman to show that he was angry and if he didnt fear harm will be done, he easily could violated her. I dont beat any woman. By the way christian men beat women. Where did they have instructions for or against itZ? or they just act as they desire, without guidelines? I remember the Another Comforter is given the charge of complete guidance. And he came and you people refuse to accept him, in Islam.

Oh no gosh sad indeed the spirit of mohammed is all over you guys-you cant do or say any thing without thinkin in the flesh,all you think of a woman is sex-no wonder. 'Men get excited more if refused sexual intimacy' who said so/ where was the practicals done that you where told.yet you didnt answer the quranic verse I quoted. you are a full mumu, ode niyen. the issue is not wheather xtian men beat their wives, because their God did not tell them to do so. In Malachi the xtian God even said he hate divorce.In Eph it is said that only a 'mumu' like you would beat himself, because you and your wife are one inSpirit. but you own useless prophet and quran said you can raise your filthy hands and beat a woman-your wife. And you are here modifyin the answers and the truth.

And you didnt give us the verse?

all the verses i have quoted here have you given answers to them you keep evading the core issues I raised. I cant even waste time on you again. Long before now xtianity has defeated Islam and now long ago from my earlier posts i have defeated you-up till now you can comment on NASIKH.
Abeg people in the house make una tell this Ode to tell us the concept and operation of NASIKH in ISLAM.untill then I consign you to the bola of theological discuss.
Hourin is mate. Adam was mate to Eve. Eve was Mate to Adam.
grin abundance of knowledge? where.you dont even know your islam-attemptin to intellectualise it. I pity you

grin Laa, you dont know nothing yoruba muslims are 2nd class period.you cant prove otherwise.Ode! dont you know that no pure Arewa male will stand behind an Alfa to lead him in prayers-what is it you dont understand in what i have said.you pick the easy topics to blow your mouth-I have raised fundamental issues from the quran with refrences, offcourse you are still consulting your alfas for evasive answers.
how do you know the Arab xtians will go to hell? your Quran told you so Abi? fine. My Bible says if the muslims dont accept the Almasihu they go to Hell. Ok fine. the only way to clarify the legitimacy of the religion is to look at the core tenants and the presenters of the religion. Mohammed was a pedophile? Jesus was what? you tell me

Whats my business with a contaminated jew in medina! your ignorance is becoming legendary.if we asumed that what you understood of jesus's statement is true-did his lifestyle reflect that. compare that with the lifestyle of mohamed. Jesus NEVER led an army of followers to attack and take over a city-you see the difference in their Ideology grin

grin stop decievin yourself-moderate muslims all over the world are all ways using your above statement to decieve other people. jihad means cobvert people to Islam by all means(see my earlier quranic citations) includin HARBUN
Why do you think the mujahedeens all over the world are succeeding in killin innocent people, because its clear in the quran-there is a grat reward from Alla for doing Jihad the only way-killin.not by talking, but by both.
Sharrap! women have which rights? where. Is the whole world not seein how women in the ummah are being soffocated.silly  mumu-your religion likes to decieve people.the current iranian woman that is to be dealt with is rights abi? Jesus forgave a woman in a similar situation and he forgives all sins, what did your mohammed recommended? youare here talking nonesense-i pity you (The Holy spirit deliver your good soul from the demon controlling it now in Jesus name-Amen)

Oh no gosh sad indeed the spirit of mohammed is all over you guys-you cant do or say any thing without thinkin in the flesh,all you think of a woman is sex-no wonder. 'Men get excited more if refused sexual intimacy' who said so/ where was the practicals done that you where told.yet you didnt answer the quranic verse I quoted. you are a full mumu, ode niyen. the issue is not wheather xtian men beat their wives, because their God did not tell them to do so. In Malachi the xtian God even said he hate divorce.In Eph it is said that only a 'mumu' like you would beat himself, because you and your wife are one inSpirit. but you own useless prophet and quran said you can raise your filthy hands and beat a woman-your wife. And you are here modifyin the answers and the truth.

I can assure you you dont know jerk about Islam as I do-NOTHING i will sink you any day any time any where cool
ومعرفتي الإسلامية قتلك ، وتوخي الحذر
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
@almahundis; « #562 on: Today at 07:05:16 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 01:31:08 PM
Inna aa tainaka kautar, fa salli li Rabbika, wan ar, inna shaniaka huwa abtar. The abundance of knowledge is what Islam is. why is it difficult that if one introduces a particular constant to 3 and 4, the same constant will make 5 equal to them? we can introduce a different constant to them and 5 will be greater than them. why is it that you do not think like a modern man? You are too backward and its surprising that you have great education with this shabby ability. Just imagine if you think?
Grin abundance of knowledge?[/Quote]Alhamdulillah. Allah gives me Knowledge. But your 3 gods will never let you know it.

[Quote[where.you dont even know your islam-attemptin to intellectualise it. I pity you[quote][/Quote]Alhamdulillah. I finished the Quran, already. Have you in your entire life read a Juzzu? Ever? How many juzzu in Quran?

[Quote]@Almuhandis: « #553 on: Yesterday at 11:44:19 PM »Dont worry about the Yorubas. We are fine in Islam. Allah says it is the Tawakkul of the heart He looks at. Man is not better than woman. Woman is not better than man. Arab is not better non arab. Whites are not better non whites. everyone is valued independently, separate based on their God Consciousness; belief and good deeds. For sure christian arabs will end up in Hell, InshaAllah for their disobedience in belief. Non Arab muslims will be rewarded with paradise, InshaAllah for their true faith and good deeds. Enough of your foolishness as if Muslims depend on your artificial divisions of them. I have many many hausas who call me their brothers, while a yoruba man like the keferis on this site see me as their enemy.

Grin Laa, you dont know nothing yoruba muslims are 2nd class period.[/Quote]In my family alone, there must be over thee or four centuries of Islam. My late father (ra) was Ujjah qudus. Do you know what that is, you 100% kafr? If I do not have enough love for the Arewa muslims, I will would have come on you like tons of dead weight; bricks, darn arrogant ethnic bigot.

[Quote]you cant prove otherwise.Ode![/Quote]proof; Millions of yorubas are muslims. miillons of hausas are kufr. kufr meansdenial of trueth. tuth comes with knowledge. You are the bigger Ode. Thats my language. Ode is a yoruba word for describing animal in human skin like you. See. I did not speak hausa. See. You have to speak Yoruba. It shows that it is a better and desired language. even from your lips it flows. [sorry my hausa muslims. you have an animal in your ethnicity!].

[Quote]dont you know that no pure Arewa male will stand behind an Alfa to lead him in prayers-what is it you dont understand in what i have said.you pick the easy topics to blow your mouth-I have raised fundamental issues from the quran with refrences, offcourse you are still consulting your alfas for evasive answers.[/Quote]I live in New York City. Alhaji Shehu Muhammad who tried for Kano governorship in the last election under Buhari' party, Yusuf from Kaduna, And many have prayed behind many yorubas. Your ignorance will not leave you. it is in that wretched state in the north you will die in. So that you and any ignorant northan muslim (Arewa as you called them) who prefers a keferi like you over any muslim, from any part of the world, you and him, that Arewa muslim belong together, both of you will be inmate of jahannam. This will tell you that ethnicity is no taqwa in Islam. Ethnicity will have zero value before Allah. When His Rahim, as in Rahma on the Day of Judgement is the Only Thing.

[Quote]how do you know the Arab xtians will go to hell[/Quote]Hell is jahannam. All non muslims, Al Jabbar promises them Hell.

[Quote]your Quran told you so Abi? fine. My Bible says if the muslims dont accept the Almasihu they go to Hell. Ok fine. the only way to clarify the legitimacy of the religion is to look at the core tenants and the presenters of the religion. Mohammed was a craddle-robber?[/Quote]Craddle as in age difference between he and his youngest wife? or whats your craterium? Now tell me when Aisha (RA) was born, with evidence, relative to the time her household accepted Islam in the first year? Tell me if she was engaged to a man and there was a call of the wedding becasue her family entered Islam? Then tell me if a woman who was engaged to a first potential husband is too young to the second potential husband who she finally married? This is knowledge of Islam, from a Yoruba second class muslim to arewa ignorance and arrogance, the same that Iblis exhibited which led him to be called Shaitan.

[Quote]Jesus was what? you tell me[/Quote]Servant of Allah sent to bani Israil. You are a confirmed ode. I will use Yoruba Muslim smartness on you all day. you are not even Niamah; blessing. you are a maalu.

[Quote]Who told jesus of the Bible to conquer the world? imself or the ghost or Eloi? He failed be cause he was conquered.

Who designed the OT with actual fights? We do know at least 2 or more harb (War in Arabic)[Jihad is not necessarily War, strugglefor sure] that no one died. Tell us any war in the Bible with the same no lost of life.

War, in arabic is "HARB". This word occurs in two chapters; Baqarah were Allah is stopping Riba. And in Al Maidah. What a man in Misri (Egypt) does is on his own when it is against Islam. Afterall, Misri, they discriminate among other another by mere color of the skin, and they have haussaine Mubarack as president and cant anything about it. Is this an ideal society of Islam based on what Quran says> Of course there is no idea Islammic country on earth. My breaking news, Youtube; Christian Missionary Atrocities.

Onward marching christians soldiers. Christian hymm; Fight the good fight with all thy might,

And you have been warned. Sayiddina Abdullah Abdusalaam, one of the children of Israel in Madina, in the Gazwattul Huud, the joined the muslims, saying that they have the description of the Messenger (AS) in Taurah, even at that time, the reason they migrated heavily to Madina, thinking that he wil from among them in Madina.

You dont deserve a reply except that do not fear.

Whats my business with a contaminated jew in medina![/Quote]Salvation, the bible says, its of the jews. it didnt say where, but just jews. i am giving your dead as a doornob heart some jolt of knowledge.

[Quote]your ignorance is becoming legendary.if we asumed that what you understood of jesus's statement is true-did his lifestyle reflect that. [/Quote]What truth and what lifestyle? The Bible is filled with is swivel: turning 180 degrees in each major subject matter. he is a slave here. there he is god. he is humble here. there he is arrogant to his mother, even. please give me a break.

[Quote]compare that with the lifestyle of mohamed. Jesus NEVER led an army of followers to attack and take over a city-you see the difference in their Ideology Grin[/Quote]Alul Dhulimi. Check your bible for war preparedness, from jesus, telling his disciples to sell even their last garment to buy swords. you are now behaving like aletheia. his condition is worse because he is educated.

[Quote]I am in Jihad against you now. And Allah will gie me victory from Him over your disbelieving ways.
Grin stop decievin yourself-moderate muslims all over the world are all ways using your above statement to decieve other people. jihad means cobvert people to Islam by all means(see my earlier quranic citations) includin HARBUN[/Quote]it is harb. meaning war. jihad is struggle. jihad kabira is struggle of the heart. This dude is so uncouth.

[Quote]Why do you think the mujahedeens all over the world are succeeding in killin innocent people, because its clear in the quran-there is a grat reward from Alla for doing Jihad the only way-killin.not by talking, but by both.[/Quote]In the late 70s till until the end of Afghanistan war against Russia, America and Western Europe loved the Muhahadeens. Even Afghani hat is worn around this park, Until Bin LAden became their guest and 911 when everything changed. You will know that since you live in the bush.

[Quote]Sure women have rights. Hadith explains the verse it relates to in the Quran. So a woman came to the Prophet (AS) in Madina complaining that she does not want her husband. The Messenger after dialogue asked her if she wil return his dowry, since she was the one who initiated it, and got the dowry, she said yes. So he asked to return it and granted her her wish; a divorce from the husband she does not want. I see you as a deceitful human being. Truth is further from your lips.
Sharrap! women have which rights? where. Is the whole world not seein how women in the ummah are being soffocated.silly mumu-your religion likes to decieve people.the current iranian woman that is to be dealt with is rights abi?[/Quote]I am married. my africn wife have equal right with me. This depe from the north needs tongue lashing. Umar khattab, during his kalifate, his wife was talking hard at him while a man was on his way to report his own wife. The man was ashamed of what he heard. Umar (RA) told him that his wife was his partner. Check the Quran again: Allah says you are cover for each other. Mate is what a wife is to her husband: Hawa was a mate of Adam (AS).

[Quote]Jesus forgave a woman in a similar situation and he forgives all sins,[/Quote]The woman didnt offend him. But wait; on the cross the thef on the left is assumed to offend him and he didnt forgive him. check your bible to see the 180 degrees turn about face.

[Quote]what did your mohammed recommended?[/Quote]Be gentle with women.

[Quote]youare here talking nonesense-i pity you (The Holy spirit deliver your good soul from the demon controlling it now in Jesus name-Amen)[/Quote]Your kafr prayer does not even rise up to the level of your nostrils, from your mouth.

[Quote]Allah cautions no harm on the woman, because men are generally stronger, and get excited more if refused sexual intimacy. You know this with your Zina parters. However the way it has been demostrated since the prophet (AS) beat any of his wives (RA), even Umar who is feisty never beat his wife, it then becomes that a man can raise the tip of the kimar of a woman to show that he was angry and if he didnt fear harm will be done, he easily could violated her. I dont beat any woman. By the way christian men beat women. Where did they have instructions for or against itZ? or they just act as they desire, without guidelines? I remember the Another Comforter is given the charge of complete guidance. And he came and you people refuse to accept him, in Islam.

Oh no gosh Sad indeed the spirit of mohammed is all over you guys-you cant do or say any thing without thinkin in the flesh,all you think of a woman is sex-no wonder. 'Men get excited more if refused sexual intimacy' who said so/ where was the practicals done that you where told.yet you didnt answer the quranic verse I quoted. you are a full mumu, ode niyen. the issue is not wheather xtian men beat their wives, because their God did not tell them to do so. In Malachi the xtian God even said he hate divorce.In Eph it is said that only a 'mumu' like you would beat himself, because you and your wife are one inSpirit. but you own useless prophet and quran said you can raise your filthy hands and beat a woman-your wife. And you are here modifyin the answers and the truth.[/Quote]The gutter man from the north can stop himself speaking the Yoruba he hated so much. I thought I will read arewa word, here and there. When I do anything with my wife, i think about hoe the messenger will handle such an issue. of course a bachelor cant teach a married man how to behave with his wife. if i marry a wife older than me, i will look at how my beloved Muhammad (AS) dealt with Khadijah (RA). If I marry a much younger wife, I go check the relationship foundamentals between he (AS) and Aisha (RA). If I marry someone close to my age, I will check those in his age range. you dont have these example to fall on, unless you copy Muhammad (AS) who led to all things as the Another Comforter. it is another comforter you are insulting. may Allah reward you with insult. Amin. I want your condition to be like that of Firawn of Musa, or Abu Jahl in Badr or AbiLahab in Makka.

[Quote]And you didnt give us the verse?

all the verses i have quoted here have you given answers to them you keep evading the core issues I raised. I cant even waste time on you again. Long before now xtianity has defeated Islam and now long ago from my earlier posts i have defeated you-up till now you can comment on NASIKH.
Abeg people in the house make una tell this Ode to tell us the concept and operation of NASIKH in ISLAM.untill then I consign you to the bola of theological discuss.
[/Quote]Salaahudeen. that rings a bell. Allah has revealed the Quran with Wisdom for mankind. Do we have those who go against its truth? Yes. You even proof it that the Arewas will not even pray against Yorubas.

[Quote]Hourin is mate. Adam was mate to Eve. Eve was Mate to Adam.
Grin abundance of knowledge? where.you dont even know your islam-attemptin to intellectualise it. I pity you[/Quote]Balaa. My knowledge is from Al Alim. yours is from Shaitan. I have upperhand, by Allah.

[Quote]I can assure you you dont know jerk about Islam as I do-NOTHING i will sink you any day any time any where Cool[/Quote]The most important thing you refuse to do it. useless knowledge is no knowledge. that what you have. its not beneficial to you. he thinks he has knowledge because he is from the Arewa, as he called his people. Let me ask you, pick a good muslim from among your people, not the arm bandits like those who have ruled the nation, not those who say they are evil genius. not the hypocrites who take riba, or do KomuLut, or the ones who pour alcohol in the ablutionjug, not those who patronize prostitutes; Subhannallah, the rest is just handful. If he dies, will he be buried besides you in the Cementary of the Christians or me in the Cementary of the muslims? My proof is that if both of us die in Hajj, we will be buried side by side. You almahundis, will never enter Haram. you will not get near Tahar. or Tuhib.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2010
. . . .JESUS IS GOD. . . . to the Glory of God The Father . . . Amen!!!![b][/b]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2010
grin Ekaro sir !do you know you are an interesting man nopuqeater, you make me to laugh so hard i almost fall from my seat. Again you have evaded core issues i raised again in my last post. Just the way you love and believe in your religion, so do I. so you can not claim access to heaven (assuming we are talking of the same heaven).we both are!
Thats why I said when we closely scrutininise the presenters of the religion etc we can then arrive at one that can peacefully take us to the true ALJANNA.
cool You err when you wrongly thought that i am from Arewa-no sir I am not(and you dont have to insult them-you should insult me alone,after all I am the one that got you to react this way.forgive me) check my threadwww.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.64 here you will know where i am from (but pls do not post there- ka fahinta?) I am sure my personality gets you confused and worry. i speak yoruba to you because i felt you would not understand hausa (It may interest you to know that i had my formative years in Eko! omo eko ni mi grin )
So you see i win again-any day any time I beat you hands down cool
Now to your FATHER-may his soul rest in peace: he is the one that was/is the PROOF OF PURITY obviously IN/OF Islam.And not YOU.Stop equating your self with your father-except you want to believe and accept yesua almasihu, who said I and my father is one (only in that context will i acknowledge your authority in having the Ruhul qudus and being the Sahibul ujjah) grin you see i beat you again-i have just answer you on ujjah qudus.
I hope millions of people all over the world is reading this thread undecided
Infact I believe your father died a happy man, because ujjah qudus is yesua almasihuhe is the living proof of purity and he gives it to who ever ask for it(since you are an expert of the Injil,you can locate the ayahs supporting my statement) So it must be your father asked for it-and today as we speak your Father(the peace of yesua be upon him) is in ALJANNA with our lord and God YESUA ALMASIHU.say amin cool
take good care of your self in the US and becareful,living abroad and living in Nigeria is not the same even among Arewa and masu kashi a kwanu grin
having deafeted you completely, i henceforth seize to respond to you again except, a qurom of members of this thread ask me to respond to you and or when you become a true TALIBAN back in a proper Madrasa grin Shrukan!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
grin Sorry i just went back to your posts grin and discovered some hidden ques. Ans:there are 30 juzzu (Ajiza) if you want the name of each of the juzzu just dial my number-mumu like you grin. I told you, I will torpedo you any day any time t
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by janetjane(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
the problem with you so called free thinkers is that you prove stubborn but at the end you accept the truth . i am also a free thinker but i believe in God and i accept the fact that Jesus is God , lord and savior of mankind.  no any other prophet  has ever had such mission.    Jesus called God his father, he called himself the way , the truth and the life.  he resurrected from the dead and went to heaven to seat at the right hand of God the father, during pauls conversion,he told him, Saul Saul why are you persecuting me      Paul confirmed it was Christ voice

what else do you want to hear that will make you believe that JESUS is God ??
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by PastorAIO: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin Ekaro sir !do you know you are an interesting man nopuqeater, you make me to laugh so hard i almost fall from my seat. Again you have evaded core issues i raised again in my last post. Just the way you love and believe in your religion, so do I. so you can not claim access to heaven (assuming we are talking of the same heaven).we both are!

I swear, the guy is one of my most favourite characters on Nl, if not my most favourite, although I don't bother to engage him in discussions anymore.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
vedaxcool:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king-bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"

nOW IGNORAMUS THAT DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE BUT CLAIM TO SPEAK ARABIC WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

Veda: you are on a long thing, he have probably ran out of the thread, on spotting this dangerous versesgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Veda:Just as alethia sneaks out of the thread when the going gets tuff grin grin grin grin, no insult intended

What is this dishonest man trying to say here?

First of all, you quoted the wrong verse(s). Luke 19:27 is the correct verse.
Secondly, that quote was from a parable which is a fictional story used to pass across a deeper meaning
which is usually shielded from the likes of your kind.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ parables are about jesus. no? if they are not about him, all the parables that you people use to say he is a king, a judge go to zero since he wasnt a king and didnt judge anyone really.

if there is a single parable that you will claim for him, you will have to claim everyone of them, unless you have clear knowledge from jesus [where it is written from him, we will like to read it from there],then your deeper meaning is a copout.

what is clear is clear. the rest is your vain desire. and you are on your own.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
Luke 19:20-27 (King James Version)

20And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

29And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,

30Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
Almuhandis:

grin Sorry i just went back to your posts grin and discovered some hidden ques. Ans:there are 30 juzzu (Ajiza) if you want the name of each of the juzzu just dial my number-mumu like you grin. I told you, I will torpedo you any day any time t
vedaxcool:

asalamualaikum. Yesua gives peace

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^ parables are about jesus. no? if they are not about him, all the parables that you people use to say he is a king, a judge go to zero since he wasnt a king and didnt judge anyone really.

if there is a single parable that you will claim for him, you will have to claim everyone of them, unless you have clear knowledge from jesus [where it is written from him, we will like to read it from there],then your deeper meaning is a copout.

what is clear is clear. the rest is your vain desire. and you are on your own.

You are shamelessly very dishonest, but,I guess it is due to your very limited ability in comprehending things which has been very
obvious on this forum anytime you post.

Look at this passage:

Mark 4:2-20:

(2) And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
(3) Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
(4) And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.
(5) And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:
(6) But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.
(7) And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
(8 ) And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.
(9) And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
(10) And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
(11) And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
(12) That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
(13) And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
(14) The sower soweth the word.
(15) And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
(16) And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
(17) And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
(18) And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
(19) And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
(20) And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred

If your horrible bias would allow you, it is easy to notice that every parable had a deeper meaning than the vague meaning transpired in its telling.
This is very obvious where the disciples asked Christ to tell them the meaning of the parable he spoke above.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ttalks(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
vedaxcool:

Luke 19:20-27 (King James Version)

20And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

29And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,

30Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.

It seems falsehood is the way you try to advance your arguments,right?
The verses you quoted above are not complete to put the truth about the issue out properly.
You missed out these parts:

Luke 19:11-19:

(11) And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
(12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
(13) And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
(14) But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
(15) And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
(16) Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
(17) And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
(18) And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
(19) And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
(11) And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
(12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
(13) And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
(14) But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
(15) And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
(16) Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
(17) And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
(18) And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
(19) And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

Mr. Parable oya explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 317
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.