Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50772 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
kola oloye:

Wisdom is the principal thing,with all thy getting get understanding.
God has given the Earth to the Sons of man.

The Bible says;" Little children ye are gods,,,."We are above the Satan.
I don't care how you feel about it but that is the truth.
I rest my case.
Here is a link to confirm it http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Kola Oloye; « #637 on: Today at 09:10:17 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 08:52:50 AM
just like satan right?
Point of correction:The Earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof so Satan has no inheritance here.[/Quote]Maybe the Bible need to correct you, so that you stand corrected or the Bible is a liar: You decide. What is funny is that can what happened to Jesus from the hand of Satan happen to The Real God Who Created Satan? This is one of them just to bring you out of the darkness, back to Islam.

Here's the Catholic version, although they are not literalists:
Matthew Chapter 4-
8 Next, taking him to a very high mountain, the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.
9 And he said to him, 'I will give you all these, if you fall at my feet and do me homage.'

Or the KJV where some Protestant Christians take everything literally:
Matthew Chapter 4-
8.Again the devil taketh him up into a exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them.

9.And saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by marcus1234: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Kola Oloye; « #637 on: Today at 09:10:17 AM »Maybe the Bible need to correct you, so that you stand corrected or the Bible is a liar: You decide. What is funny is that can what happened to Jesus from the hand of Satan happen to The Real God Who Created Satan? This is one of them just to bring you out of the darkness, back to Islam.

Matthew Chapter 4-
8 Next, taking him to a very high mountain, the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.
9 And he said to him, 'I will give you all these, if you fall at my feet and do me homage.'

Matthew Chapter 4-
8.Again the devil taketh him up into a exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them.

9.And saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Point of correction:
I've never said that Jesus is GOD.
Jesus is the son of the Most High God.
God cannot be tempted,He cannot die,He cannot be Crucified.

Jesus died for our transgressions.
That is the only reason that made Him the savor.
There is no other name than the name of Jesus.
BLF Jesus and you shall be saved.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Abuzola1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
'and whoever disbelieve, do not let his disbelief grieve you. To Us (ALLAH) is their returns and We shall inform them what they have done. Verily Allah is All knower of what is in the heart (of men). We let them enjoy for a while then in the end We shall oblige them to enter a great torment' Quran 31:23-24
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

'and whoever disbelieve, do not let his disbelief grieve you. To Us (ALLAH) is their returns and We shall inform them what they have done. Verily Allah is All knower of what is in the heart (of men). We let them enjoy for a while then in the end We shall oblige them to enter a great torment' Quran 31:23-24
Happy to see you my dear brother.
I told you before: "Except a man repent and be born again he or she cannot see the kingdom of God."
Life without Christ is life full of crises.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Kola Oloye; « #643 on: Today at 01:50:43 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:37:04 PM
@Kola Oloye; « #637 on: Today at 09:10:17 AM »Maybe the Bible need to correct you, so that you stand corrected or the Bible is a liar: You decide. What is funny is that can what happened to Jesus from the hand of Satan happen to The Real God Who Created Satan? This is one of them just to bring you out of the darkness, back to Islam.

Matthew Chapter 4-

Matthew Chapter 4-

Point of correction:
I've never said it before that Jesus is GOD.
[/Quote]That was not my argument, the reason that i culled out the Bible verses. You said Satan does not have any control or inheritance to the earth. The above Biblical verse differ with you, because Satan was willing to give the earth to Jesus f he does what? Worship him. If Satan, from the Bible point of view was not the inheritor, the Bible would have pointed it out. based on the response of Jesus, he was. Except that Jesus was not falling for such cheap reward, since he worships Eloi. You can disagree with me. But give me sound reason. Blanket statement will not work here.

[Quote]Jesus is the son of the Most High God.[/Quote]Can you proof it by telling us the name of the wife of God, who bore Him a son? You are a son of a man, and the man has a wife. You are a father of a child, and the mother is who? Your wife. Tell us who is the wife of your God with a son named jesus.

[Quote]God cannot be tempted,He cannot die,He cannot be Crucified.[/Quote]Now you disagree with your master, Paul. When you know that the son of God is a fluke that was imposed into your subconsciousness, you will leave christianity, one time.

[Quote]Jesus died for our transgressions.[/Quote]The entity that has a burden cant carry the burden of another. Dele Abiodun sang "Temi tomi leru madi kun oo. Omo eriwo, " If what you said above is correct, then no record of transgressions, on anyone who believes it. Then why are you cautioned not to do many things including stealing, backbiting, fornicating, adultery, etc, all of them sins? Does Jesus really covers you from transgressions? No. If he did, you would have been free from all of them. Doing them would not have been sinful. It tells you that the laws of Moses stand. But you people are ignorant to realise it.

[Quote]That is the only reason that made Him the savor.[/Quote]Moses saved his people from Egypt all the way to almost Jerusalem. It was a 40 years journey that was 40 days tops if the people were not sinners, at least starting from the making of the golden calf. Those who were over 40 years old had to die before they reached palestine. That was a great saving by Moses, from Egypt crossing the red sea, when there was a patch land, narrow strip nonetheless that even today the Palestinians and egyptians use to get to each other. Allah made Moses direct his people to the water way. And tyrannical Firawn followed. He and his army to meet the great destruction. Thats what being a savior is. It can be seen. Not imagined as the case is in what you said about Jesus who cant even save himself, and said before hand "Of my own power I can do nothing".

[Quote]There is no other name than the name of Jesus.[/Quote]Let me remind you of many: Noah saved people in the boat from peril. That was another great destruction, earlier. Lut, away from the sodomites. Ibrahim (AS) with great belief in One God, away from Baal. I had mentioned Moses. How about Joseph who saved Egypt and civilizations around her from fermine? How about David who saved his people from the peril of Goliat and his comrades. How about Muhammad (AS), who Allah says "Muhammad rRasulillah". How about the undeniable "comforter" who hears and repeats what he hears from his Creator? How about him teaching you what Jesus dis not teach your leaders, the disciples because they are "oh ye of little faith". How about his leading you to all things, including how to cover your mouth area where the spray from when you sneeze. How about his teaching you that when you are in a group of people, eating, and you were to tear off your portion of food (eg bread) from the great portion, holding what is yours with your left hand, and the larger portion that others will tear from with your right hand. His teaching is so comprehensive, that it is a discipline of its own; Its called the Science of Hadith. He raised the stock of Jesus, hence his mother from what the Jews say of them and what you a christian over praised.

[Quote]BLF Jesus and you shall be saved.[/Quote]Dont be silly, Kola. Oni laakaye ju eleyi loo. A one who can help himself, how is he gonna help me? My condition is harder tan his. If he couldnt take care of his light situation. How can he take care of my heavy situation?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Kola Oloye; « #643 on: Today at 01:50:43 PM »That was not my argument, the reason that i culled out the Bible verses. You said Satan does not have any control or inheritance to the earth. The above Biblical verse differ with you, because Satan was willing to give the earth to Jesus f he does what? Worship him. If Satan, from the Bible point of view was not the inheritor, the Bible would have pointed it out. based on the response of Jesus, he was. Except that Jesus was not falling for such cheap reward, since he worships Eloi. You can disagree with me. But give me sound reason. Blanket statement will not work here.
Let me give you the true picture of the whole thing.
During creation,God created Adam and Eve,Q'uran also confirmed this.Right?
He asked them to take dominion,to be fruitful and multiply,fill the Earth and subdue it.
The dominionship was not given to Satan.How come the Earth belongs to him?
Adam lost the glory when he ate the forbidden fruit.

Can you proof it by telling us the name of the wife of God, who bore Him a son? You are a son of a man, and the man has a wife. You are a father of a child, and the mother is who? Your wife. Tell us who is the wife of your God with a son named jesus.
It is more than a physical thing.Though Q'uran says "Lamyahlid Walam Yhulad",FINE.
Because God is Spirit He cannot have a physical wife.
Remember after forming Adam He breathed a breath of live into him and the became a living being.
The birth of Jesus remains a mystery to people of little understanding.
John The Baptist confirmed it.". . .this is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased. . ."
That was God in action.He can do all things.
BRB
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
The entity that has a burden cant carry the burden of another. Dele Abiodun sang "Temi tomi leru madi kun oo. Omo eriwo, .

Jesus said in Matt 11:28
Come unto me all ye that art labored and I shall give you rest for my yoke is light.
He released himself as a sacrificial lamb for you and I to be saved.
BRB
Sorry for the break in com. only that i"m very very busy right now.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^^^^^and then he said "my God, my God, forsaken me?"

How is that release when it is a lamentation, question indicating shock, or other "am not expecting this to happen to me" concept?

All of a sudden you become lazy to handle your affairs, and you have to fi ko orun Jesu ti o le she nkonkon.

human beings. Yet Jesus prostrated his face. You will not prostrate yours. How is he responsible for your deviance, when he said "of my own power, I can do nothing"?

Who does everything? God.

This is why Allah kulli shain qadir.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by asco15(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
The divinity of Jesus is a mystery beyond human comprehension and any human on earth that wants to comprehend it will be like a person fetching all the water from the sea to pure in a pit. so if you are not in the spirit you will never believe it. therefore your not understanding his divinity means you are mere human.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Abuzola1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
say (to them): 'verily, the death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to Allah, the All knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do' Quran 62:8
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^ he says he is no mere human. you will not die? You said jesus died? if only for a moment. that confirms his humanness. imagine Melchezedek, from your bible.

was melchezedek, jesus too? how many times is jesus alive on earth, if he is melchezedek? that part of him, as melchezedek was not born, not born, no family, and not dead, all according to the Bible.

if this is so, one jesus; melchezedek is somewhere on this earth. while the jesus who was helped down from the cross, was already lifted up.

Where is God in all of this? Where are ghost and father, since we know son was killed then raised to heaven?

it is mystery, indeed.

since i am a mere human, i need you who is not a mere human to tell me, you and your spirit, altogether.

You have a real dilemma on your hand.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
grin yes Indeed he has a MAJOR dilemma in his hand, especially since he can not simply diffrenciate between the Earth and the World undecided undecided Amoo! cry some xtians, na wa o!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
@nopuqeater Feeling you be time
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Enjoy grin

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2010
grin oppresor

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2010
do they know? laa! fear has been put in to them

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2010
Muslims all over the world are always in one of these three stages of Jihad as enumerated in the Holy Quran.Including the ones in Nigeria here! though the deliberate plan not to educate the muslim ummah in the north as compared to the ones in the west has made the north a hotbed of islamic terrorism and the senseless killings  embarassed
1. the WEAKENED STAGE
2. PREPARATION STAGE
3. JIHAD STAGE
smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley

WEAKENED STAGE:::: this stage implies to muslims when they are weak, small minority living in a non-islamic society.In this case overt jihad is not the call of the hour.muslims submit to the law of the land, but they work to increase their numbers cheesy At this stage muslims follow the word given to mohammed in mecca-surah 2:256 "there is no compulsion in religion" moderates in Islam quote this statement a lot to save face. another key verse received during this time (in mecca) is surah 5:105. this verse speaks of living quietly and in peace among unbelievers (non-muslims). grin MOHAMMED BEING A SHARP MAN RECIEVED THIS REVELATION WHEN MUSLIMS WERE SMALL. DISADVANTAGE AND WEAK GROUP IN MECCA. however, after his movement gained strength  the sharp man orderded two  new revelation from his demonic pseudo angel.offcourse NASIKH came to his rescue grin
A good example locally is Jos-for over five decades the muslims have lived in peace with their host in Jos,while they were increasing their ability to do Jihad. grin

PREPARATION STAGE:::::In this stage the muslims are a reasonable influencial minority. tongue Because their future goal is direct confrontation with the enemy-Kafirs!, they make preparations in every possible area-financial,physical.military,mental,spiritual(72 virgins grin  grin  grin ) etc surah 8:59-60(Ali translation)-"LET NOT THE UNBELIEVERS THINK THAT THEY CAN GET THE BETTER(of the godly)THEY WILL NEVER FRUSTRATE (them) AGAINST THEM MAKE READY YOUR STRENGTH TO THE UTMOST OF YOUR POWER,INCLUDING STEEDS OF WAR,TO STRIKE TERROR IN TO (the hearts of) THE ENEMIES, OF ALLAH AND YOUR ENEMIES, AND OTHERS BESIDES WHOM YOU MAY NOT KNOW, BUT WHOM ALLAH KNOWS" the noble quaran includes some interesting commentary,notice the words in parenthesis:"AND MAKE READY AGAINST THEM ALL YOU CAN OF POWER INCLUDING STEEDS OF WAR ( tanks, planes. missiles,artillery ) TO THREATEN THE ENEMY OF ALLAH, , "surah 8:60 This also indicates the current state of the muslim ummah all over the world.
cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool   cool

JIHAD STAGE::::::: This stage is when muslims are a minority with strength,influence and power. At this stage every muslim's duty is to actively fight the enemy,overturning the system of the non muslim country and establishing Islamic authority. This is based on the FINAL REVELATION that the prophet? received concerning Jihad, which is surah 9:5-"FIGHT AND SLAY THE PAGANS( angry who are the pagans?) WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM,AND SEIZE THEM, BELEAGUER THEM,AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY STRATEGEM (OF WAR), "Ali's translation.
grin muslims are commanded to kill anyone who chooses not to convert to Islam. The verse say "wherever you find them". THERE IS NO GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITS  shocked
All three stages played out in jos.Now they are back to stage 1 again! cry cry cry cry cry

muhammed's Example: these three stages are exactly what the prophet muhammed lived out.Phase 1-he showed no animosity to his enemies.Phase 2-he began his preparation in medina.Phase 3-he declared jihad! cool went back to fight his enemies(enemies of allah?), completely conquered Mecca and brought it under his authority. shukran Jiddan!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin pray quickly and come back oo

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
yes Lord

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by AbuHanifa: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
FROM ALL INDICATIONS, FROM SCIENCE, ART TO BIBLE TO QURAN ETC BEING QUOTED HERE, THE CONCLUSION IS THE THE MUSLIMS TRIUMPHED!

GREAT WORK GUYS!! wink

DID I SEE SOMEONE THERE PUTTING UP JESUS ON THE CROSS WITH HIS HAND VERTICAL WHILE I SEE ANOTHER JESUS ON THE CROSS WITH HANDS HORIZONTAL?!

WHAT THE HECK?!

NONPORKEATER ETC I WE SHALL SAY SALAM TO OURSELVES ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHEN THE DECIETFUL WRITERS OF THE BIBLE AND THEIR DELIBERATELY IGNORANT FOLLOWERS' ARSES WILL BE OPENED
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
And Finally
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
And Finally
No Sir! on the last day god would have reconciled all men(including you and I )to himself.Because thats his perogative.Its not us vs them, but humans vs the devil.and Christ came for humanity.The deceit is over! cool

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^ The day you realize that God/Allah did not create any of these religions would be
the day of your total freedom.
Prophet Muhamad commited so much atrocities that I won't want to reckon with him as a prophet of God.
I was once a Muslim now a Christian and I can still prove to you that God did not create any religion.

Do you even know the genesis of religion?
That is why I'm not a fanatic.
My brother,I don't care how you feel about it but that is the truth.

I rest my case.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Kola Oloye: Its a pity that you left islam. Its more of a pity that you think defending yourself is "atrocity". Well wait and I will wait with you. But death will come to each of us, in time.

@Almuhandis: InshaAllah, I will return from Jumuah, and I will destroy your lies, above. If you have beef with your tribal people, or your country men, fine. Islam is the cause for their lack of what you call education. It should have been the reason they educate enmasse. You remind me of Robert "slimy mouth" Spenser in the USA. He is an Albanian bloodline from Turkey extraction. Just because the Turkis hated his grandfather's gut, this infraction he translated to Islam, instead of its right place; which ever of the leadership of Turkey that did his father wrong.

E gbo dende oro lenu mi, later.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by AbuHanifa: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
Mo n reti dende oro o. I maintain my position. The muslims are winning and they shall continue to do so till all deluded ones are enlightened and accept islam! Did i hear someone saying Amin? Welcome to the world of enlightenment.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Abuzola1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
'and whoever disbelieve, do not let his disbelief grieve you. To Us (ALLAH) is their returns and We shall inform them what they have done. Verily Allah is All knower of what is in the heart (of men). We let them enjoy for a while then in the end We shall oblige them to enter a great torment' Quran 31:23-2u used to do' Quran 62:7-8
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Almuhandis: Wile it is your intention to lie for Jesus, Allah the Almighty, the Creator in Arabic language, meaning the same as Obangiji of the Hausa language that you are familiar with has spoken the the truth;

You first cartoon claims that Allah is an idol worshipped by the Sabeans, preIslam under Muhammad (AS). So is Obangiji of Hausa preChristianity era. Incidentally the Hausa christians in their language still call their God "Obangiji". This Obangiji that the christians now worship must be idol in the like manner of the preChristian Hausas. Now, it is a reality that the Arabs muslims say Allah does not have any children or married. Surah Maidah, Maryam, Najm and Iklas are examples of the many ways that the idea was completely shattered. While the Hausa Christians say that Obangiji has a son, and the christian Arabs say that their Allah has a son, too, neither is able to point to His wife, unless you people are claiming that He is into fornication if He is not married and the said son is ibn zina (bastard). Do you have a defense?

It is true that every society has a Name for the Creator. Even atheist believe there is a higher power. They just denied that He must be a Being and a Creator. We in the Yoruba tongue say He is Olorun. The Hausas say Obangiji. Igbo say Chineke. Even the animist among each group believes the same, except that they have a medium, an idol which they install as the medium, who speaks to God on their behalf. Incidentally this is what Jesus is, wh o the christian call "son of God", and even God himself, or parter, along with another God; Holy ghost, forming Trinity. We all know that Tri beans 3.

Now, in all the evils of the PreIslam of Muhammad (AS) arab tribes, they never has a figure to represent Allah Who they said vision cant encompass Him. Neither did they used ill gotten dinar ot darham to maintain His House, the Kaaba. By the way Christian has house for yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, Elohim, Eloi from the crying mouth of Jesus on the cross. That house is called Church. The Jews also have theirs. Its called the Synagogue or Temple.

Is Allah of Islam a father? Surah Maida, Maryam, Najm and Iklas, to name just a few say no. Is Allah of Islam a husband? The same say no. What is interesting is that Allah warned Muslim not not go into illegal sex [anything outside legal marriage]. So with all of these, is Allah of Islam the same as what the pagan had? No. Why because pagans did satisfy their basis, their lowest desire, their instinct to install a medium. We see that among the aborishas of yoruba land, even today. So do we see it among the animist hausas.

Does Islam have a medium between muslims and Allah? no. Muhammad was not a go between? No. He observed the same thing as each muslim must observed, with special situation to his prophethood, he was heavily leaned upon. He was in a straight and narrow path, making daily tahajjud, to the point that Allah revealed in Surah TaHa that Islam (Quran) was revealed to make it a greater burden on him. Affirming him to pray not all night but more or less half of the night will be alright, while it is not compulsory for muslim to make the same sacrifice.

But Christians have a medium. His name is Jesus. Hence, the people who are closer to idolaters of Arabs, the Sebeans and Onishongos of Yoruba and the animist of Hausa are the Christians, wo say there is a son of God, but fail to call his mother the wife of Christian God.

I now ask: Apart from Allah, what do the Arab christians call the Creator? Apart from Allah, a culture as ancient as the arabs must have a name for the Creator. What was it then, and what is the Name, now, so that I may cross check it with what is in Quran? Almuhandis, I wil be expecting an answer from you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin In case you have forgotten,let me remind you-I had stop joining issues with you, because you are a deceiver like your prophet Mohammed.Every time I pose real issues from the Holy Quran -you go into evasive and silient mode.So what do you want me do do-waste my time with you deciet. Know this,not even Mohammed the Prophet(saw) can fault my Islamic theological knowledge. you can play to the gallery,but you can not fool the people reading this thread-including genuine muslims,and they by the conviction of the HOLYSPIRIT (not by me Almuhandis) would come to the eternal truth.

UP TILL NOW YOU CANT COMMENT ON NASIKH,yet you have the mouth to go evasive-flogging a dead issue. I raised issues on the three stages of Jihad with quranic verses,instead you started talkin of the name of Allah and the Hausa people, this is after I told you i am not Hausa-i am not even a northerner . embarassed I remember defeating you on this thread, clearly, but you claimed otherwise.ok! just let me be(shebi you don win) I have a duty here to do-and that is to use my little islamic knowledge to bring those who are truly seeking Alnurto the source of it-Yesua huwa ALLAHU!
See you on the day of judgement! shukran!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
What did Muhammad (AS) gained for himself, his believing family members (RA), his companions (RA), his tribe? Nothing. Nothing more that what every Messenger and or Prophet gained; purity in guidance, remembrance in good esteemed company, and being maligned by disbelievers. Muhammad (AS), a successful businessman from his youth, with purity and chastity all all evils and sexual immorality died poor at 63. He left no inheritance to no one. All his children died except a daughter. Now is that a worldly gain? Who wants any of this? Any taker, you, almuhandis?

As I have said before, every people who believed in creation believe there is a Creator responsible for it. The arabs say He is Allah. Even the Pagans believed this. Is He a moon god? The answer is no. Why? Because in Arabic Qamar is moon. a god culled from it could have been Qamarillah, or IllahQamar. Neither of it is Al (The; distinct from other) Illah (God for believer, god for disbelievr like almuhandis). Allah is Unique and one can see His Uniqueness in the Quran.

Ibrahim who was from Iraq, journeyed the palestine. He met people in Palestine. He either adopted their language or he forced them to adopt his. In all indication, he adopted their language, since Iraq speaks Arabic of some sort, even then, just like yemen did.

Ismail and his mother lived in Makka. Ibrahim remained with Sarah, and her son Isiaqa (AS). We know that after Exodus from Egypt that branch of the family now called Children of israel returned to Palestine.

We also know that on the way to palestine, they became fetish crazy that they made a golden calf which they called their God, based on their evil desire. WHat did they call that idol of gold, excep, count with me, either: Jehovah, Yahweh, Adonia, Elohim Or ELoi? If you ave a name for it in their language since they sais it was their God which they must worship, let me know.

In 1950s, as rightly pointed out, an idol was excavated in Palestine with moon on its chest. Does this mean it is Allah of Muslims? No. We realise if we pay attention that upon the bloodless victory of Muslims over Makkans, the muslims went to kaaba to get rid of all the 360 idols plus even a living being that is worshiped out there in Makka.  Islam of Muhammad was a completion stage of the Islam that started from Adam (AS). Did it leave any idol in Makka or intact that somebody could still keep it? No. they were utterly destroyed.

The other side, in an earlier period, upon the children of Israel settling in Palestine is different. From the Bible, we noticed that Solomon the Wise even indulged in worships of idols of foreign land. Almuhandis show an idol excavated in Palestine. Not in Makka or Madina. But in Palestine. Who lived in palestine before the islam of Muhammad, except the children of Israel and idolaters? When Islam opened Jerusalem, under Umar bin Kattab (RA), did muslims bring idols to Palestine? The truth is better in your mouth, Almuhamdis.

I hereby conclude that the idol excavated in Palestine belongs to the children of israel. We know they organized their situation with the setting of the sun, the time that moon will alway almost become to appear. But this is not important since they worshiped foreign idols, anyway. It could have been from any of the foreign situations the love.

Is the moon crescent on every masjid? No. Why are you saying know when we see it all around us? Well the first Masjid and the mother of them all is Masjid Haram, which is the visinity of the kaaba. Is the Kaaba carrrying a moon crescent? No. Masjid does not have to even have 4 walls or even a roof, if you can be secured away from the elements. But then Haram has bulding. So is a moon crescent on the building? No.

Masjid Nawawi in Madina is next. Does it have a crescent on it? No. Masjid Aqsa (which is not the dome of the rock). Does it have a crescent? No. Dome of the rock now. Does it have a crescent? No. Masjid Manhattan that the whole world is calling Ground Zero masjid. Does it have a crescent? No. Masjid 97 street and 2nd avenue. Does it have a crescent? No. Masjid Ali on Halsey and Lewis. Does it have a Crescent? No. Masjid Al Iman on Steinway avenue in Queen. Does it have a crescent? No. Is every masjid in Nigeria and the rest of the world that carries crescent, and if they dont they are not masjid? No and no.

The Kalifah of Islam from Turkey used moon crescent and star to represent his era, and the Turkey flag carries it. If I build a masjid will it carry star and crescent? No. Why? it is not a factor this way or that.

Is there a church that functions without a cross, the very thing that they say one of their 3 Gods was murdered on? I have not seen it yet. This is idol worshiping.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
Almuhamdis, if you think I am writing for you, you elevate your status very much. I write because you and yours are liars. And I just cant let you get away with it, lest some guillible people may believe you and yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.