Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50799 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2010
cool the 3 stages of Jihad was fully deployed in Lebanon.after over 20yrs of attempting to take over Lebanon and failing.the jihadist are back to stage one,(just as in Jos) Lebanon has a christian president , but a muslim prime minister. ofcourse its for a matter of time except jesus Intervenes as he had done before.

In my next discourse I shall show how the quran justifies lies and deceit in dealing with issues and people.
A religion's character can tell you if its legitimate or not cheesy

Coming Soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2010
Al Nasikh is what abrogates. Al Mansouk is what is abrogated.

In the Quran there are verses that abrogate other verses.

So for example, in early stages of Islam, the arabs were fond of alcohol. it was not spoken about until they accept Islam and their hearts were in Islam.

Later it was mentioned in Madina that it has a greater evil in it than the some total benefit.

Then later they were told not to approach salah in a state where they under the influence of alcohol.

Finally, they werte told to avoid it completely that it is forbidden.

We can the same issue with talking in salah.

at the beginning time of observance of salah, the arabs used to talk in it. Later it was revealed that when Quran is being recited people should keep quite.

Finally they were told to keep quite and not talk in salah.

we can do on with nasikh wa mansouk, but where it lead us, especially the disbeliever, the enemies of Allah, i do not know.

Jesus said not to abolish (another word for abrogate). The christian does. What is it that almuhandis is talking about, when his eyelashes are weighed down with logs? Does he see a small speck in my Islamic eye that he needs to talk about?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:30am On Sep 18, 2010
I do hope that everyone who say the cartoon noticed the sneering face of the "black man" talking to the arab. Are all arabs muslims? no. Are all black people always looking angry? no.

but this is what the enemies of Allah is projecting in their illustration.

The arab said "if this is tryue, I have no hope".

The reality is that it is not true. Reasons: Does God Who created man, now see it as a burden to forgive man, except that He has to have a baby and kill the baby, just to achieve what He had done with Adam and Eve, in the first place.

The other day I asked many mothers which of their pregnancy and live birth was the most memorable. Each said it was the first child. They added, every other child after the first was almost a routine because the experience was there, unlike the first when they were green, new to it and did not know what to expect.

If God forgave Adam and Eve, how difficult will it be for Him to forgive us now in this earth, while Adam and Eve's mistakes, if you will sin based on instruction "not to do", in Paradise for muslims, garden of eden for the jews and Christians (where is garden of Eden? Can anyone pinpoint it to us?).

Allah is capable of handling the affairs of man that He Alone created, cared for, providing their needs.

Does God need need a son? If He did, who is His wife, especially when He frowns on illegal out of marriage sex? Do we expect Him to indulge in that, while He could have just created a noble being that will have His nature, but not man who eats, drinks, tired out and states that he is powerless.

Is Jesus capable of preventing anyone from reaching Paradise if they do not take him as God? No. Why? He said he is powerless.
Is Jesus capable of sending somebody to Paradise because they say he is God? No. Why? He said "Your Lord, is my Lord and He is One God." He also said on the cross before he gave up the ghost (maybe he finally gave up the holy ghost), according to the christians, he cried out "my God, my God, why have You forsaken me?" He also said "Jesus Your servant who You sent." Where is Jesus god or son of God in any of these? No where. EXcept in the mind of mad persons, like almuhandis and associates.

If Jesus was son of God, he would have said it as he was expiring on the cross. This is what the christians say happened to jesus. I as a muslim have differen opinion.

Allah says Jesus was not killed and not crucified. It was made to look so in the eyes of those who wish it so. And Allah says their statement was that of conjecture without complete knowledge, for he was not killed nor crucified.

Today, we see that many people do faint, and may be presumed dead. So people are certified as dead. But then each regain consciousness. are these people now sons and daughters of God, or God themselves?

Was Jesus buried? No. There was no digging of any grave, as would have expected so that they can through dirth to cove him up. Whats to interesting is that some women prepare healing oil to rob his wounds. Do jews rob down the body of their dead or they just wash him, shroud him and bury him, same day?

Why keep jesus in the cave? He didnt die. The disciples who took him down (can one imagine God being helped down?) saw that he was alive. They were not dummies. There was no reason to call the attention of the mob to his being alive. They took him into a cave, instead of digginga grave. They nursed him to health. being a prophet he was strengthened by God with Ruuh Qudus (Jibril). So he bounced back in less than 3 days from a near dead experience, with mere sore body.

Is this God? Is there a need for God to have a child, when he does not need the Angels to discharge His Supremacy? Who is the wife of your Christian God, Almuhamdis? Mary since she was came upon, and overshadowed and she got pregrant after it?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:36am On Sep 18, 2010
Almuhandis has no shame. He does not see how he made mockery of a noble soul: Isa bin Maryam.

Is there a painting of him, any where? Is there a picture of him anywhere? But the christians will not stop paradiding a nordic, blue eye blonde as Jesus, one of the children of israel.

Just to close my argument; Is jesus blood useful for anything? no.

Why? The alive jesus, body and soul said he is powerless.

How then is his blood better than him alive consisting of: Body with flowing blood and soul?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by AbuHanifa: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2010
The muslims are making meaningful points here o. Almuhandis is disintegrating because of a common knowledge that a fetus will understand. Tell them DAADA brothers in faith. won koi tii gbo nkankan! Welcome to the world of enlightenment!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2010
@Almuhandis: « #658 on: Yesterday at 11:34:03 AM »
[Quote] Muslims all over the world are always in one of these three stages of Jihad as enumerated in the Holy Quran.Including the ones in Nigeria here! though the deliberate plan not to educate the muslim ummah in the north as compared to the ones in the west has made the north a hotbed of islamic terrorism and the senseless killings Embarrassed[/Quote]The burden of proof is on the accuser? Whose handwork is that deliberate plan? Allah revealed the Quran, first wit the first 5 verses of Surah Alaq, which begins with Iqra. The meaning of Iqra among many, is read, study, recite, and for Muhammad (AS), it includes Proclaim. These 5 verses would have been sufficient for a believer who reflect to guide his/her affairs and be from those who are ultimately successful. If the masses of northern muslims follow the Quran and the hadith that says one should seek knowledge even to a far away place (and the prophet (AS) from arabia used China to indicate distance that one must go), the north should have been the fountain of nigerian knowledge. Are muslims worldwide not educated? Anyone who is internationally educated would have studies with few arabs, indo pakistani, etc muslims. Koron in Morocco and Al Ahzar in Egypt were some of the earlies organized Universities on earth. Thanks to Islam. It is a known fact process of memorization of Quran instills discipline in a person, of how to manage time and how to be consistent in daily life, including studying. Many muslims are Doctors, Engineers, lawyer, etc, etc. It is silly to blame Islam for the failure of any individual or society.

Professor Ishaya Audu Bako and many others are muslims, from Northern Nigeria. All the educated northern muslims are endictment against your lies. And since you said you are not a northerner, shanme on you. And here and now, I ask you; are all southern Nigerian christians Ph. D. holders? Are all christians around the world, educated? You are a joke, almuhandis.

[Quote]1. the WEAKENED STAGE
2. PREPARATION STAGE
3. JIHAD STAGE
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

WEAKENED STAGE:::: this stage implies to muslims when they are weak, small minority living in a non-islamic society.In this case overt jihad is not the call of the hour.muslims submit to the law of the land, but they work to increase their numbers Cheesy At this stage muslims follow the word given to mohammed in mecca-surah 2:256 "there is no compulsion in religion" moderates in Islam quote this statement a lot to save face. another key verse received during this time (in mecca) is surah 5:105. this verse speaks of living quietly and in peace among unbelievers (non-muslims). Grin MOHAMMED BEING A SHARP MAN RECIEVED THIS REVELATION WHEN MUSLIMS WERE SMALL. DISADVANTAGE AND WEAK GROUP IN MECCA. however, after his movement gained strength the sharp man orderded two new revelation from his demonic pseudo angel.offcourse NASIKH came to his rescue Grin
A good example locally is Jos-for over five decades the muslims have lived in peace with their host in Jos,while they were increasing their ability to do Jihad. Grin

PREPARATION STAGE:::::In this stage the muslims are a reasonable influencial minority. Tongue Because their future goal is direct confrontation with the enemy-Kafirs!, they make preparations in every possible area-financial,physical.military,mental,spiritual(72 virgins Grin Grin Grin ) etc surah 8:59-60(Ali translation)-"LET NOT THE UNBELIEVERS THINK THAT THEY CAN GET THE BETTER(of the godly)THEY WILL NEVER FRUSTRATE (them) AGAINST THEM MAKE READY YOUR STRENGTH TO THE UTMOST OF YOUR POWER,INCLUDING STEEDS OF WAR,TO STRIKE TERROR IN TO (the hearts of) THE ENEMIES, OF ALLAH AND YOUR ENEMIES, AND OTHERS BESIDES WHOM YOU MAY NOT KNOW, BUT WHOM ALLAH KNOWS" the noble quaran includes some interesting commentary,notice the words in parenthesis:"AND MAKE READY AGAINST THEM ALL YOU CAN OF POWER INCLUDING STEEDS OF WAR ( tanks, planes. missiles,artillery ) TO THREATEN THE ENEMY OF ALLAH, , "surah 8:60 This also indicates the current state of the muslim ummah all over the world.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

JIHAD STAGE::::::: This stage is when muslims are a minority with strength,influence and power. At this stage every muslim's duty is to actively fight the enemy,overturning the system of the non muslim country and establishing Islamic authority. This is based on the FINAL REVELATION that the prophet?Huh received concerning Jihad, which is surah 9:5-"FIGHT AND SLAY THE PAGANS( Angry who are the pagans?) WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM,AND SEIZE THEM, BELEAGUER THEM,AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY STRATEGEM (OF WAR), "Ali's translation.
Grin muslims are commanded to kill anyone who chooses not to convert to Islam. The verse say "wherever you find them". THERE IS NO GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITS Shocked
All three stages played out in jos.Now they are back to stage 1 again! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry[/Quote]Lets take Moses, or David, or Solomon or even Jesus to illustrate these three states that is expressed above; While the ignorant may not clearly see them in Jesus three years of leadership, it is very clear in almost 40 or over 40 years of Moses prophethood. But let talk about these on jesus first.

It is true that Jesus ran to Egypt, and he didnt walk on water, but cross over on dry land. That was the weak stage since you people say he was even Eloi (this is for you aletheia) himself. We have to accept that his running away was his week state. Upon his return, we know that he bacame to be vocal and declared here and there that he brought division of family and not unity f it. He brought idea that pitches father against son, mother against daughter, husband against wife. We read him say he brought sword. He brought war and not peace. This was therefore his preparation stage.

Finally, we read him asking his disciples who did not have bags, while others did, to sell their possessions, except the garment that they are wearing. Use the gain of said sale to buy sword. We read that two of them, out of 12 did not have bag, hence bought swords.

I asked, what do people of that time need sword for, except to fight to death? And when a person says sell all your belongings and buy sword, he has given you a death sentence. Jesus stopped short of carrying out the fighting stage when he say that the conventional power of the enemy is plainly superior to his now 11 companions, and of course he had said about them that they lacked conviction or tangible faith, the reason he said it was the another Comforter that will come and the Big task. We will see that Jesus was a Jihadist ready for harb, except his army was consisted of hypocrites. And the another comforter must have to lead strong people in faith.

No wonder we have Muhammad (AS) being the leader of people like Umar "Farouk, Sheriff" Kattab (RA).

Shall run through the 3 stages of Jihad on Moses? The weak was from burning bush all the way through all the miracles, but before the passover feast. The preparation was The passover feast, and you may say it lasted until they crossed the sea, looked back and saw Firawn and his army all drowned.

The attack stage or real Jihad was from there, lasting almost 40 years, as killing machines all the way to his death, at the boundry of palestine. Who would forget the total destructions of the ammorites, ammalekites, the Jebusites, city of jericho, etc?

Almuhandis, whats your point really?

[Quote]muhammed's Example: these three stages are exactly what the prophet muhammed lived out.Phase 1-he showed no animosity to his enemies.Phase 2-he began his preparation in medina.Phase 3-he declared jihad! Cool went back to fight his enemies(enemies of allah?), completely conquered Mecca and brought it under his authority. shukran Jiddan![/Quote]harama shukr to you. It is haram on you. Look at the case of Jesus and tell me the difference? I know he is your god. But he is powerless. He said it with his own mouth, in your Bible. Look at Moses. Salvation is of the jews. Whats the differenc between his from meeting Firawn to his death, some 40+ years later an the 23 years of prophethood of Muhammad (AS), in the matters of Jihad, which is what you are excited about? Even Abraham in the Bible fought his enemies. And Melchezedek met him on the way return from one of the battles. Melchezedek the king of salem prayed for him. Is that place called Salem still in middle east, today or the war happy children of israe sacked Melchezedek and his salem citizenry?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by AbuHanifa: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2010
Hehehehe. Almuhandis is still trying to couple himself up other lies perhaps he is distracting questionnaire to his cohorts to give him lies. Nonporkeater, tell the pork eater daada. Welcome to the world of enlightenment
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin Boy your stupidity is legendary! grin lipsrsealed
1. Since mohammed also agree that Yesua Almasiya was a Jew,then why should Xtians represent his image with any color other than the colour of a jew.
2. Can you go back on this thread and tell the followers of this thread when I asked you to explain NASIKH- Oboy! you no get shame atall.Or dont you know that people are following this thread. you couldnt explain nasikh, untill after I had used it to explain the turn about of your prophet on some Issues.you couldnt even refute my concise explaination of NASIKH.It took you over two weeks to go and consult your Alfa before you came back yo do bragado.Even after I declared your lose-since you couldnt answer. You now have the guts to lift my defination of Nasikh and put it back to the thread, instead of you to just acknowledge the fact that i have answered the ques for you.See how you are disgracing the muslim ummah grin
Your deceit failed you when all of a sudden you are now praising the Hausas,because I now told you am not hausa(you see the way I fell you flat on your face grin) When i said the Ummah in the north are no educated as you yorubas in the west-you came up with dumb respond that-"burden of proof, " and one prof (mumu, as if a single prof wipes out the reality in the muslim north that the almajiris as created by the muslim elite is now an embarrasment to all including the sec gen of the islamic council in nigeria) .you forgot that you were raining insults on your muslim brothers from the north here. I had to beg you to stop because I am the one you have issues with and not them(the proof is on this thread)
see your double speak-a typical muslim behaviour.Every time i coner you, you tell me the burden of proof is on me cool Well I accept, and i assure you by the Holy Spirit i shall keep being an Albatross on your neck.

Ok! lets say Nasikh is in the bible as you try to show. Blind as you are cant you see that it has given us a very peacefull and stable religion(leave christianity, no body kills you,leave Islam,you are dead, do you still want me to show you the verse in the quran? grin) If according to you the Torah showed a lot of killing, cant you see that the Injil abrogated all that,while you Mohammed is coming in the revers oder! Didnt Jesus said that Marraige has to go back to the way it was before 1+1. While your Mohammed because of his lustful state,came in the reverse. Compare the lifestyle of Jesus and Mohammed,who among them taught and live violence. have you heard of the Sword of the spirit? Or didnt you know Jesus called the disciples to be fishers of Men.you call them hypocrite.should we believe you or the One who called them?
Nasikh made the christians as DOVES, while it made the Muslims blood sucking VAMPIRES. Let me as you just a simple ques, why do muslims always want to harm those that leave the religion.And the xtians just pity and pray for those that leaves their religion?

Either we do this discourse sensibly, or we go back to our trenches-ignore me(after all you said you have won abi?)
As I continue to let people to know the evil call islam,as I prepare them psychologically for more blood bath-since its the life and history of the religion.Those of us who knows islam very well will continue to pray and prepare to be at the feet of our master yesua almasiya ibn Allahu.
Abuhanifa-I ;like your name,one of the great scholars in Islam have you visted the Masjidun built in his honor near the Iraqi capital?, unfortunately you do not have his spirit.you are a 'siddon on the Fence muslim" you are worse off than the one I respond to.you have been clapping your hands with nothing to contribute-you are the type that read the quran only on Fridays.you dont have any assurance what so ever,you cant Iqra! cool that makes you a kafir! you have just been ERASED cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
cool My point really is simple, islam is now the vehicle been used to kill people especially people of the Book.God! why are you guys killing us, why, tell us on this thread cry Well thats what I have been doing. People dont know why a simple thing as a misworld competition or the cartoon of the prophet would bring muslims straight from the mosque to start killin people.Why Why,i tell you why, because its commanded in the HOLY QURAN,and there is nothing you and I can do except to prepare the people and pray for the HOLYSPIRIT to help us overcome the demonic spirit of Islam.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

Almuhamdis, if you think I am writing for you, you elevate your status very much. I write because you and yours are liars. And I just cant let you get away with it, lest some guillible people may believe you and yours.

let this be the final position we are going to take.you call me a lier because I believe in my religion abi? I also called you a lier because of your religion=DEADLOCK so pls just keep proving that, while i do the same.At the end,every one  will know who gave a valid well referenced argument.shukran
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Almuhandis: « #679 on: Today at 01:54:13 PM »
[Quote] Grin Boy your stupidity is legendary! Grin Lips sealed
1. Since mohammed also agree that Yesua Almasiya was a Jew,then why should Xtians represent his image with any color other than the colour of a jew.
2. Can you go back on this thread and tell the followers of this thread when I asked you to explain NASIKH- Oboy! you no get shame atall.Or dont you know that people are following this thread. you couldnt explain nasikh, untill after I had used it to explain the turn about of your prophet on some Issues.you couldnt even refute my concise explaination of NASIKH.It took you over two weeks to go and consult your Alfa before you came back yo do bragado.Even after I declared your lose-since you couldnt answer. You now have the guts to lift my defination of Nasikh and put it back to the thread, instead of you to just acknowledge the fact that i have answered the ques for you.See how you are disgracing the muslim ummah Grin
Your deceit failed you when all of a sudden you are now praising the Hausas,because I now told you am not hausa(you see the way I fell you flat on your face Grin) When i said the Ummah in the north are no educated as you yorubas in the west-you came up with dumb respond that-"burden of proof, " and one prof (mumu, as if a single prof wipes out the reality in the muslim north that the almajiris as created by the muslim elite is now an embarrasment to all including the sec gen of the islamic council in nigeria) .you forgot that you were raining insults on your muslim brothers from the north here. I had to beg you to stop because I am the one you have issues with and not them(the proof is on this thread)
see your double speak-a typical muslim behaviour.Every time i coner you, you tell me the burden of proof is on me Cool Well I accept, and i assure you by the Holy Spirit i shall keep being an Albatross on your neck.

Ok! lets say Nasikh is in the bible as you try to show. Blind as you are cant you see that it has given us a very peacefull and stable religion(leave christianity, no body kills you,leave Islam,you are dead, do you still want me to show you the verse in the quran? Grin) If according to you the Torah showed a lot of killing, cant you see that the Injil abrogated all that,while you Mohammed is coming in the revers oder! Didnt Jesus said that Marraige has to go back to the way it was before 1+1. While your Mohammed because of his lustful state,came in the reverse. Compare the lifestyle of Jesus and Mohammed,who among them taught and live violence. have you heard of the Sword of the spirit? Or didnt you know Jesus called the disciples to be fishers of Men.you call them hypocrite.should we believe you or the One who called them?
Nasikh made the christians as DOVES, while it made the Muslims blood sucking VAMPIRES. Let me as you just a simple ques, why do muslims always want to harm those that leave the religion.And the xtians just pity and pray for those that leaves their religion?

Either we do this discourse sensibly, or we go back to our trenches-ignore me(after all you said you have won abi?)
As I continue to let people to know the evil call islam,as I prepare them psychologically for more blood bath-since its the life and history of the religion.Those of us who knows islam very well will continue to pray and prepare to be at the feet of our master yesua almasiya ibn Allahu.
Abuhanifa-I ;like your name,one of the great scholars in Islam have you visted the Masjidun built in his honor near the Iraqi capital?, unfortunately you do not have his spirit.you are a 'siddon on the Fence muslim" you are worse off than the one I respond to.you have been clapping your hands with nothing to contribute-you are the type that read the quran only on Fridays.you dont have any assurance what so ever,you cant Iqra! Cool that makes you a kafir! you have just been ERASED Cool[/Quote]The majority of Jews are not blonde and blue eyed like the nodics. I live in Jewish community here in New York City. I see a ton of them, every minute. You have not see one in so many years. I aught to know about what Jews look like. I have many of them as associates. The Bible warns that you should not have representation. You said jesus is your god and you go against his yahweh command.

And as to the hausas, or yorubas, etc, my islam id not precipitated upon either or any tribe. I follow Muhammad (AS). Not a Yoruba shelkh or hausa shelkh. You blamed lack of education of the hausas on Islam, I simply tell you that Islam is not responsible for their failures. If they had obeyed Allah in His commadment in Surah Alaq alone, hausas would have been leaders of Nigeria, in education. The people who refused to be doers for themselves, whose fault is it.

Just the other day, a shelkh from the north said to a business man who was narrating the story to a friend of mine; the concluded that the muslim business man can pay Riba (interest), while he cant receive interest. What an absurdity. The friend said he asked the the business man, what if the lender is a muslim; when you wanna pay him Riba, who takes it for him? Lack of knowledge by the shelkh. If I were around him, he deserves a throw of dirty pair of shoes. This is the same lack of knowledge that would have stopped many from the north and even in the south and else where from instilling the importance of current education in the muslims people in their community. Does Islam preach poverty? No. Allah says strife in the way of your Lord with "including your wealth". Will a poor person be able to have wealth to strife with?

WHile you think nasikh is standing alone, there is mousuk which it abrogated. Do I read all your arguments? I will be wasting valuable time if I do. I consider you, most of time ridiculous, a none persona grata. Why? You said you are Arewa, the reason you are thinking islam is not in the west. You both about Arewa so much, I have to tell you that people who are first class in islam have prayed behind yoruba muslim students. I personally (Alhamdulillah) have led Khutbar in a masjid with arabs, and all kind. Then except ignorance, how will arewa claim that he is now better and cant be led except he has the quality of shaitan. The same quality you have displayed throughout.

To have claimed that Arab's Allah is not their name for God Almighty Creator, is to say, as one of the brothers have said to you "single out the arabs, an ancient culture, to be the only one on earth that does not believe there is a Creator". Does this make sense to you, unless you are insane? And your moon god statue was found in palestine, the dwelling of the children of israel, who had worshiped golden calf, because they were impatient, and king Solomon the wise was accused of worshiping foreign gods. Whose god is this moon god idol, except where it was found, ancient palestinebefore Islam entered it?

[Quote]« #680 on: Today at 02:01:40 PM »

Cool My point really is simple, islam is now the vehicle been used to kill people especially people of the Book.God! why are you guys killing us, why, tell us on this thread Cry Well thats what I have been doing. People dont know why a simple thing as a misworld competition or the cartoon of the prophet would bring muslims straight from the mosque to start killin people.Why Why,i tell you why, because its commanded in the HOLY QURAN,and there is nothing you and I can do except to prepare the people and pray for the HOLYSPIRIT to help us overcome the demonic spirit of Islam.[/Quote]Jews in palestine use 2 system to kill Palestinians, and humiliate christians; their cultural ethnicity and religion.

[Quote]« #681 on: Today at 02:16:04 PM »

Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 11:55:01 PM
Almuhamdis, if you think I am writing for you, you elevate your status very much. I write because you and yours are liars. And I just cant let you get away with it, lest some guillible people may believe you and yours.

let this be the final position we are going to take.you call me a lier because I believe in my religion abi? I also calles you a lier because of your religion=DEADLOCK so pls just keep proving that, while i do the same.at the end,every one will know who gave a valid well referenced argument.shukran [/Quote]Liar, not lier. I wonder where your education was gotten?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
cool Is that all? every thing i wrote, you ended up correcting how I spell 'lier' will that make you superior in this discuss?
Well, thank you,can you let me continue my exposition-souls need to be saved embarassed
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^^I sincerely dont know how you manage yourself. I corrected your spelling of Liar, simply because you are the same person saying the Muslim north lacks education. Yet they produced Propfessors. The first University educated head of the government, ever was from that same north. But you, sir, a christian who is raving and then railing against the muslim north spelled liar as lier.

And did youlook up just a thread above, that I responded clearly to your lie(rs)?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by bashydemy(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2010
hmmmm still on this thread been outta town how is it going?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
cool What will i say to you that has not been said to you? all of a sudden you that was heaping insults on the hausas is now speaking for them(your post(s) is the evidence against you).
Having been defeated, you are now switching tactics, my attempting to be my English teacher.Dont worry it would have any effect on me cheesy I thank God that while you can fault my medium of communication, you can NEVER recover from the effect  the content has on you.Well you win again! in english spelling grin.Thank you Lecturer
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
^Personality of half baked. If you are a complete personality, you will understand that in islam we have two ways of support of our community that is involved in evil:

if he is the one who is victimizing a person, we rise up and warn him, telling him his faults, and remind him to fear Allah. so when you said the arewa are victimizing their extended family in the south, the yoruba muslims, i call the arewa muslims on what you said they do wrong.

when my brother is the victim, i stand up in his defense. This is the case now against you, since you are back peddling, going back on your words. I also expect any arewa or non arewa muslim, from any part of the world to remind me, when i am the oppressor, and support me when i am being oppressed. Almuhandis, what are you really? On one hand you drag arewa into the picture, though you later say you are yoruba. Why bring arewa to the picture, except it is the hypocrisy in you that will not let your worried soul rest?

you want dialogue, if you are yoruba, I will tell you the faults of many yoruba muslims; the glitters, gold in the tooth/teeth, and all of that. it is forbidden. there is no need to file down your tooth/teeth for decoration. and if your silly commentaries is what you call defeat, then carry on. the larger community is my audience.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
I don't care how you feel about it, Jesus is Lord.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
Almuhandis:

cool the 3 stages of Jihad was fully deployed in Lebanon.after over 20yrs of attempting to take over Lebanon and failing.the jihadist are back to stage one,(just as in Jos) Lebanon has a christian president , but a muslim prime minister. ofcourse its for a matter of time except jesus Intervenes as he had done before.

In my next discourse I shall show how the quran justifies lies and deceit in dealing with issues and people.
A religion's character can tell you if its legitimate or not cheesy

Coming Soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lebanon have a Muslim Majority, their Christian President is more of a Figure head than you think as the Pime Minister clearly runs the Country and fo your infomation the Chisten Population is seriuosly Declining that by 2025 they would have become very much a Minority, keep deluding yourselves with your limited Knowledge as any one that knows the History of the Country will know that Chistians actively participate in Massaces against the Muslim population. http://www.indexmundi.com/lebanon/religions.html
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
Today, the single superpower, the beacon light of the world, the shining city on the hill, whose best days are yet to come, the United States of America is in Jihad (struggling for her existence). In that Jihad, she kills her enemy, even to a stage some people can say she has overkilled. She does not stop there, she humiliates, taunts the enemy, seducing them to fight so that she can kill them, cutting them off, completely is the ultimate goal.

She perceives a potential enemy, she does what she dubbed preemptive strike so that the enemy does not even have a chance to fight her later. She preserves her citizenry and death on her side is always kept at the minimum.

And in the process of war, she has a war room, and part of it will be propaganda division, which in essence keeping the community happy that the she is protecting the populace. And bring upon fear to the enemies of the calamity that will befall them, so that if they surrender without any bomb being dropped, it is better for all, because it will not put any military personnel in harms way, potentially or real, and its a way not to send the tax dollars, public funds on it, while it could be used for the developments of the society and even others where it is safer to make friends than create enemies.

In all of this, lying to the enemies is a good military strategy.

when you tell us the lies you are going to tell us, we will leave present sociries out of it. We will go to the pages of the Bible to find out if Paul and or Jesus the god lied.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
Religion is a bondage.See how learned people are been brainwashed to become foolish. shocked
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
grin NASIKH is the core of Islamic terrorism. Its interesting to note that the God of the christians abandoned violence in the Injil,While the God of the last testament according to those deluding themselves, adopted violence as a way of living.I pity the moderate muslims who are been brain washed in to thinking that American govt policies equates Jesus's agenda.
The pastor from the Gambia cool you dont have to tell any body not to talk about Jesus the way the devil wants him to talk.It didnt start today.unlike Mohammed who does not have tolerance and forgineness, Jesus policy is to forgive-because HE knows he created even the Souls of the muslims. he also knows the evil one is at work through them, yet he must save their Soul from the lake of fire that burns of sulphur and brmestone.
pls check my posts again i never said i was yoruba, I simply said I was born and had my formative years in Lagos.I wonder how you are so good at manupulation and deciet grin Is it because you are a muslim?
No sir religion points you the way to your maker,And it gives freedom of choice to even question God(the God jesus tells you about oo! Dont try itwith the God Mohammed reveals to you-you become a dead meat instantly)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2010
"But those mine enemies, who would not that I should REIGN over them, bring them hither, and SLAY them before me"-

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27.

When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:38

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:51

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by babyme1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
It's commendable that you muslims study the Bible,perhaps you will find the truth and eternal life in it. I won't touch the koran with a long pole.

BTW Jesus is LORD.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
good thing you agree to the violent statement i quoted from the bibilia, A pity indeed for anybody to read a book and come to the opposite conclusion, how? you might ask, well simply put when Jesus said" i can by myself do nothing" the Christian will conclude that Jesus have powers of his own, indeed one should pity individuals that cannot not understand.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

good thing you agree to the violent statement i quoted from the bibilia, A pity indeed for anybody to read a book and come to the opposite conclusion, how? you might ask, well simply put when Jesus said" i can by myself do nothing" the Christian will conclude that Jesus have powers of his own, indeed one should pity individuals that cannot not understand.
sad Your foolishness is becoming infectious! i ask before,and now I ask again, what do you understand by the sword of the Spirit?
If we apply NASIKH you would find that there are other scriptures that abrogates the ones you are talking about. Like the one that says the Word became flesh and dwell with us and the Word was God cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2010
@Almuhandis; « #697 on: Today at 10:17:18 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 01:48:38 PM
Sad Your foolishness is becoming infectious![/Quote]where is the foolishness in the above that in your mind the inference of it being infecticious is arrived at? Please lay it bear, unless you wanna hide it from us.

if i say of my own power, i cant evander holyfield in boxing. that should be accepted as truth about myself coming from me, since i am the one who know me the best among human being. if my brother goes to the tv station and boast that his brother nopuqeater has power to beat down evander holyfield and mike tyson too, all in the same ring together. those who have knowledge will only have to go back to my statement about me to know that my brother should be pitied because he is a complete liar, lying about my strength, my capability in light of what i said about myself.

[Quote] i ask before,and now I ask again, what do you understand by the sword of the Spirit?[/Quote]We may not understand what the sword of the holyspirit it, because we did not read or at least many of us missed the verse in the Holy Bible. Please quote the Bible verse about the sword of the holy spirit, before you get explaining it to us. However, so that you know, we read the verse where Jesus said to his disciples, and Paul was not a disciple, that these noble men who surrounded him for the almost 3 years of his preaching his gospel, though he had called them people of little faith and lacking in understanding, even as he was about to end his carrier with them, that which ever of them that do not have "Bag", he should sell all his possessions, including his clothing, except only what he is wearing now. He should use the money to buy sword. Not food, but sword. So two of them were the unfortunate ones without that special "Bag". They sold their Possessions and bought for themselves swords.

By the way Major Nedar in texas, according to the report we have on CNN and the other news outlets here in US, he emptied all his possessions, and he went on a rampage, shooting people to dead. What will the disciples without other possessions, except the cloth on their back do with the swords, and the others with the "Bag"? This is murder incorporated.

[Quote]If we apply NASIKH you would find that there are other scriptures that abrogates the ones you are talking about. Like the one that says the Word became flesh and dwell with us and the Word was God Cool[/b][/Quote]Did Jesus not warn you against Nasikh, you antichrist? Where is the Moousuk of it, when Jesus said even the littlest jot of OT must not be abrogated, for who ever tries it is the least. I ask Allah the Almighty not make me the least. Amin.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2010
@Baby.me; « #695 on: Yesterday at 01:25:30 PM »
[quote]It's commendable that you muslims study the Bible,perhaps you will find the truth and eternal life in it. I won't touch the koran with a long pole.

BTW Jesus is LORD.[/Quote]Where is the bold in all of that Book? Show it. Then the Jews with their OT and your elevating them as owner of salvation will disagree with you. You are not a jew, and by your statement, you are not going to be saved; no salvation. And Quran will not touch you either. BTW Jesus said he is a servant of LORD who sent him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2010
@Kola Oloye; « #692 on: September 20, 2010, 05:21 PM »
[Quote]Religion is a bondage.See how learned people are been brainwashed to become foolish. Shocked[/Quote]The father is foolishness is you, based on your premise that a mere human is God. And you are an educated man. I am shocked for you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2010
Almuhandis:

sad Your foolishness is becoming infectious! i ask before,and now I ask again, what do you understand by the sword of the Spirit?
If we apply NASIKH you would find that there are other scriptures that abrogates the ones you are talking about. Like the one that says the[b] Word became flesh and dwell with us and the Word was Go[/b]d cool
sword of the spirit? man you must have some Migraine cause Jesus specifically told his disciples to sell their clothes and buy sword, Like I said only Christians will read one thing and come to an opposite conclusion, Jesus spoke of Physical swords, which one of his disciple used to loop off someone's ear, yet the some christians have again changed it to spiritual sword, what a Pity, go means come to them so long it suit their fanciful wish,pity.
who made the second statement in the bolded part? i HAVE EXPLAINED this statement to you before yet again i knowing your state of Ignorance I will explain it agin, the first person to have written those words " "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." was a Jew by the name of Philo of Alexandria,who had written them even before John and Jesus were born. And Philo claimed no divine inspiration for them. No matter what mystical meaning that Philo had woven around these words (which our John has plagiarized), furthermore In John 1:1, the word for God in greek(John wrote in greek) the fisrt time it occur was Hontheos meaning "The GOD", the second time the word God it was tontheos meaning "a god", note in greek there is nothing like Capital and small letter and hence both Hontheos and Tontheos will be rendered "the god" and "a god", but we note that inJ 1:1 both were written in capital letters out of shear "dishonesty" of Bible publishers as when you read 2 Corinthians 4:4 you have dishonestly reversed your system by using a small 'g' when spelling 'God' "(and the devil is) the god of this world." The Greek word for "the god" is Hotheos the same as in John 1:1. "Why have you not been consistent in your translations ?" "If Paul was inspired to write hotheos the God for the Devil, why don't you use that capital 'G'?"

There goes another one of the numerous dishonesty you find in people like Almudais and his cohort. "I am talking about the vested interests of Christianity, who are hell-bent to deify Christ, by using capital letters here and small letters there, to deceive the unwary masses who think that every letter, every comma and full stop and the capital and small letters were dictated by God"

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Baby.me; « #695 on: Yesterday at 01:25:30 PM »Where is the bold in all of that Book? Show it. Then the Jews with their OT and your elevating them as owner of salvation will disagree with you. You are not a jew, and by your statement, you are not going to be saved; no salvation. And Quran will not touch you either. BTW Jesus said he is a servant of LORD who sent him.
Excellent in your intellectualization of the christian Holy Book(I say this because i am a xtian abi?) yes
Did you also noticed the fact that even after quoting exact quranic verses that spur people to become killers even of their own brethren of the same religion-you guys quickly give your own interpretation,based on the premise that i am not a muslim and therefore do not have the 'enlightenment' of the revelation. we xtians belive that the "HolyQuran" was reveled to the prophet by a demon(if indeed there was any revelation at all) and there is nothing you say from now to eterninty that would alter our minds.
As a xtian who believe in spiritual warfare and operations, i aso know that talking to you directly will NEVER cause you to leave Islam, unless I go in to the place of spiritual warfare-praying by the Holy Spirit)(in Islam to get one to convert-physical warfare is used,which can even kill the soul before the conversion that is sought for)
therefore I had decieded to educate the so called moderates in Islam and Xtianity(because moderates in all religions are dull and stupid! angry , they dont study their Holy Books,they are not serious about their religions, they complain when things are happening-obviously they dont know why(eg the killing of everyone who disagree with the strict interpretation of the Holy Quran by the extremists-who I consider as the true muslims)

I have never ask any muslim to show me a verse in the Quran- I find it my self! So do so yourself,though lI can narrow it for you.Go to the letter to the Ephesians.
Irrespective of what you say of Jesus Christ as a human, or as God, paul, the Injil as we use it today CAN NEVER alter my mind on my religion.Just as no one on this forum can do same to you,except God Almighty through the HolySpirit Converts. peace be with you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^^^Its time for Asr here. Allah says it is a salah to be strictly guarded, making it on time.

Ephesians? Aint that one of them letters of Paul to a community?

God doing things through holy spirit? is there something your God can do without any other entity assisting Him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.