Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50748 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kieryn(f): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2010
@topic
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2010
cool so long that entity is not a pedophile! we are ok with it. so long we humans dont have to kill people by bombing and any other means we are ok.Let the Holy Spirit be our helper Amen
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
I feel truly grateful that Allah has guided me to where I am today. I truly feel blessed. It seems that all of the pieces of my life fit together in a pattern - a path to Islam.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Kola Oloye; « #692 on: September 20, 2010, 05:21 PM »The father is foolishness is you, based on your premise that a mere human is God. And you are an educated man. I am shocked for you.

Your situation is very pathetic.
I said: "I don't care how you feel,Jesus is Lord".
I did not say Jesus is God.

Don't let religion enter your system or else your become one of the fanatics.
Pls do not also forget this: Religion is a bondage, so mind your level of involvement/commitment.

I rest my case.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
And remember that the message of Islam is that of peace and of harmony.Before we heal we must talk about the hurt, and Allah does heal our hearts by putting people in our path that are there to guide us to HIM.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by TheClown: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
Very annoying! No points, just argument! Someone doesn't even know what a parable is, yet he claims an understanding of the Bible.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2010
@Kola Oloye; « #707 on: Yesterday at 05:43:04 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on September 22, 2010, 12:59 AM
@Kola Oloye; « #692 on: September 20, 2010, 05:21 PM »The father is foolishness is you, based on your premise that a mere human is God. And you are an educated man. I am shocked for you.

Your situation is very pathetic.
I said: "I don't care how you feel,Jesus is Lord".
I did not say Jesus is God
.[/Quote]I can show you from the Bible that Lord and God is meant to mean the same thing. SO when you say lord about jesus, you are saying god, also. Check the lists of Biblical versions that said Lord, and God interchangeably.

]Quote]Don't let religion enter your system or else your become one of the fanatics.
Pls do not also forget this: Religion is a bondage, so mind your level of involvement/commitment.

I rest my case.[quote][/Quote]Your case is rested on false, assumptions and inuendo. There is no truth in what you said.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^ Now i got your point but this is the truth:Jesus is not GOD / ALLAH.

In the kingdom of heaven we have GOD,JESUS,HOLY GHOST and the angels as the servants.
The three of them G, J, H were together during the creation.That was why the Bible recorded it thus:
"Let us make man in our own image after our own likeness. . . ."

GOD is the father,Jesus is the son-the heir or the overseer or Lord over what the father has
while Holy ghost is the holy spirit that is given to us,the believers. JESUS IS LORD.

Jesus was the sacrifice for our sins before the father,God / Allah.
God cannot sacrifice himself for himself in order to redeem mankind.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
kola oloye:

^^ Now i got your point but this is the truth:Jesus is not GOD / ALLAH.

In the kingdom of heaven we have GOD,JESUS,HOLY GHOST and the angels as the servants.
The three of them G, J, H were together during the creation.That was why the Bible recorded it thus:
"Let us make man in our own image after our own likeness. . . ."

Kola have you ever wonder what the jews interpreted this statement to be? do you know that Jesus was a Jew and said " I have not come to abolished the LAW" furthermore do you know that in semetic Language there is what they call the Royal Plural, I guess you are unaware that to the Jews the "We" meant "I" because in their Language that is how they address God. But Yet you Christians will say that you know the Jewish Bible more than the Jews, Interpreting a Book one must also have a grasp of the LAnguage Just as the Bible says "we have made Moses a god unto Pharaoh" the implication will be that moses is also a form of Divinity that -atleast- Pharaoh must worship, but Understanding Jewish Terminologies is very Vital to understanding the Meaning of Verses quoted from the Bible. Furthermore the Implication of argument comes as a boomerang and hit you right at your face as we can conclude that if the we includes Jesus and the Holy ghost it will also men that Jesus is equal to god? "Subhanala" and also the Holy Gost since the we are suppose to be making Man in their Likeness, So the Question arises do you take Jesus as Equal to God?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2010
@Kola Oloye; « #711 on: Yesterday at 01:44:34 PM »
[Quote]^^ Now i got your point but this is the truth: Jesus is not GOD / ALLAH.[/Quote]At least you are honest. And there may be many of the bold "now I see your point", to come in your life, since you dont know everything. None of us on earth knows, everything. That Position is Gods, Alone. No Jesus (AS), not Muhammad (AS), not anyone before either of them.

[Quote]In the kingdom of heaven we have GOD,JESUS,HOLY GHOST and the angels as the servants.[/Quote]What does the bold mean, really? Like Kingdom of earth, we have continents and waters, and in the continents countries, city and towns and villages. Is the kingdom of heaven like that, or something else? Please explain this and give us human capable to grasp explanation.
I remember that God seemed to have resided in the Garden of Eden or just outside it, when Adam and his wife ate the "Apple, or fruit". If you remember, God walked after the incident while Adam and his wife were hiding, they were able to hear God when shouted, "Adam, where are you?" My follow up question, is this: is the Garden of Eden part of the Kingdom of heaven you mentioned, above, or some piece of land somewhere around Iraq, where there is war right now, and the figtree and or apple tree of this garden fo Eden and the entire garden are no more. Its it interesting that man even abused the land where the Garden used to be on, if was on earth in truth; Sadaam Hussaine did his part, so did George Bush senior and junior and now Obama, with regard to this garden of Eden. Please me to understand why good christian will not respect this place, unless it was not on earth all along. THen we will have to ask why will the Bible make such a gaffe?

[Quote]The three of them G, J, H were together during the creation.That was why the Bible recorded it thus:
"Let us make man in our own image after our own likeness. . . ."[/Quote]WHich of them do you look like? If not, what part of you resembles that of "G"? What part of you resembles that of "J"? And which part of you resembles that of "H"? Is there something about you which does not resemble any of the three?
Finally, why did "J" resemble all mankind? Are you concluding that since "J" was like every man, G and H have the same form; "Man" the form we saw "J" in? Or are you sure that the the idea you put forward from the Bible is valid, now?

[Quote]GOD is the father,Jesus is the son-the heir or the overseer or Lord over what the father has
while Holy ghost is the holy spirit that is given to us,the believers. JESUS IS LORD.[/Quote]Kola Oloye. Why not Kola God? And if somebody had put the above forward and ask you to grade it for intelligence, will it muster a pass, or a total shamble? A father who has a son but no wife is either an adoptee, or fornicator/adulterer. Such a son is a darn bastard. Why will God Almighty give Jesus who was tempted by Satan all things to oversee? If that was true, how did Jesus managed to crumble to the pressure of Satan who he shoud have overseen and Satan could never have dared to tempt him overseer. Why Jesus couldnt have commanded the tree to grow fig fruit for him need, instead of not finding any fruit he got angry and cursed the tree? He should have been able to command it to bear fruit before e got there, being its overseers? Why would the overseer bebegging for mercy from God Who alread made hm the overseer, and could not have prevented himself from being capture, and definitely judged, since he was the judge, being an overseer? Please about how many questions you can get to complement this statement of overseership?

[Quote]Jesus was the sacrifice for our sins before the father,God / Allah.
God cannot sacrifice himself for himself in order to redeem mankind.[/Quote]Do you still sin? Will you be judged based on your own deed or not? I remember the christians used to sing "A o bi ese re wo, ko to wo le ogo, a o bi ese re wo". If you are stil going to go through Judgement based on your deeds; sinful or not, what benefit is the claimed death of Jesus? It has zero value. So in final analysis, if he died, according to you, I submit that it has been in vain.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2010
Kola Oloye; There is still a lot of points you must get before your final breath.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by rolikswale: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
i pray that God will open your eyes of understanding shocked
it is only a fool that says there is no God(ps 14 ;1)
u can only go into the presence of God thru Jesus bec he is the way the truth and life ,
no one goes to the father except thru him (John 14;6)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Pimpu(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2010
rolikswale:

i pray that God will open your eyes of understanding shocked
it is only a fool that says there is no God(ps 14 ;1)
u can only go into the presence of God thru Jesus bec he is the way the truth and life ,
no one goes to the father except thru him (John 14;6)
hey thats what they use to decieve u ,if he claims he's the way know that he is not the destination
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
"My self My self why have I forsaken My self" -Jesus if he was god

" for those that do not want me to reign over them bring them and slay them" Jesus in the NT threatening the Jews for not letting him prevail

" "When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of any Christian

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".A disciple of Jesus assuring Jesus that he knows the importance of Swords in the Life of a Christian

" Think not that I came to bring Peace nay a Sword" Jesus emphasizing why Sword has become Prominent in his mission

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, as wise as serpents, (?) and as
harmless as doves." Jesus on stating his strategies

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear." Jesus Disciple using the sword Jesus Prescribe Judiciously

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION." Jesus on the essence of Fire in his mission and how division is strategic in his war.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
The serpent they say deceived man, therefore its head will be crushed, always, no doubt, no exception by man.

Above, Jesus calls it "wise".

But then, not all serpents are hated by man. Some are very good purposes for us. They kill the rodents which destroy our crops and harvests.

Snakes, depending on types can be pets; grown people and young people have them as pets. So the Bible missed the taeget, once again.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pimpu:

hey thats what they use to decieve u ,if he claims he's the way know that he is not the destination

If you don't know the way how would you get there?
Jesus said; "In my fathers house there are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you
after I shall return to take you. . ."He is not a liar,if he has said it he will do it.

Please wake up.This is the time for repentance. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by kolaoloye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
nopuqeater:

The serpent they say deceived man, therefore its head will be crushed, always, no doubt, no exception by man.

Above, Jesus calls it "wise".

But then, not all serpents are hated by man. Some are very good purposes for us. They kill the rodents which destroy our crops and harvests.

Snakes, depending on types can be pets; grown people and young people have them as pets. So the Bible missed the taeget, once again.
You know as much as I do that no sane man will put snake as a pet in the house.
Do you remember this American snake man that breeds snake that was killed by snake just of recent?
My brother,what you need is understanding.
No wonder the Bible says 'Wisdom is the principal thing but with all thy getting get understanding.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
@Aletheia; You complained about muslims using Moon/Lunar, Solar;

Even the holder of the salvation of te Christians, the Jews use the same as Muslims;

Jewish Calendar

The Jewish calendar is lunar/solar. Each of the 12 months are 29 or 30 days. However, this results in a year of only 353-355 days (depending on how many there are of each month length), 10-12 days shorter than the solar year. To make sure that the holidays fall out in roughly the same time every year, an extra month is added on every so often (7 out of every 19 years). The month names (which ironically are Babylonian, not Hebrew), are as follows (with the holidays in that month indicated):

* Nisan (Passover)
* Iyar (Lag Ba'Omer)
* Sivan (Shavuot)
* Tammuz (17 Tammuz)
* Av (Tisha B'Av, Tu B'Av)
* Elul
* Tishrei (Rosh Hashana, Tzom Gedaliah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Shmini Atzeret, Simchat Torah)
* Cheshvan
* Kislev (Chanukah)
* Teves (10 Teves)
* Shvat (Tu Bishvat)
* Adar I (added during leap years)
* Adar or Adar II (Fast of Esther, Purim)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
kola oloye:

You know as much as I do that no sane man will put snake as a pet in the house.
Do you remember this American snake man that breeds snake that was killed by snake just of recent?
My brother,what you need is understanding.
No wonder the Bible says 'Wisdom is the principal thing but with all thy getting get understanding.

Man you seem to be living in cloud coo coo land, as they a lot of people with Snakes as pet and a great percentage of snakes are not Poisinous. "No - of the roughly 3,500 species of snake species worldwide - about 400 are venomous, and of those only a small number are deadly to humans"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_there_more_poisonous_snakes_than_non_poisonous_snakes, so you need the Pricipal thing" wisdom".
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
Islam does not believe that all men are doomed to Hell unless they simply accept that God (apparently unable to forgive otherwise) magnanimously allowed Himself to be tortured on a cross to enable Him to forgive all human beings who just believe that He allowed Himself to be tortured on a cross, Islam does not believe in a Chosen Race. And on and on,
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by akacoded: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
, The things of the Spirit are foolishness to them that live by the flesh because they are Spiritually discerned, i have always run far from things like this thread, to those of you conversant with the quran, i believe you know of the person called anobi Issa who in truth is Jesus Christ recorded in the Holy Bible.

If you are to believe the accounts of the quran, then invariably you have to believe what anobi Issa taught and lived for.

Jesus Christ(who d Muslims call anobi Issa) said "I am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me" meaning he's the only way with which one can get to the Father & the truth is you are on your own if you don't go through Him, He went further to disclose the truth that "I and my Father are one", when you open to the book of John,it was also disclosed that "in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the WORD WAS GOD, " when you read further the text you find out that nothing was made without Him,

when one person preaches violence and other vices against fellow humans and the other preaches love, patience et la and came down the earth to show us just how to live in this flesh of ours and gave Himself as propitiation for our sins, hmmmmmm!!!! why not just relax yourself and release yourself to Him and He will surely bless you,

my prayer for you is that your eyes and mind of understanding be opened so as for you to OVERSTAND the Truth and surely the Truth shall set you free, BLESSED!!!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^^^: We heard about the foolishness about us so many times that it is weak by now. It is nothing, because Jesus said he is a servant sent. Hence, He cant be God, and God cant be the father of a servant. God does not need a child. That is for us humans. Finally Jesus said he can do nothing of his own power, so how can he create anything?

Please come off the "I and my father are one and no one can go to the father because Jesus is the only one" stuffs. The reality is that Moses spoke to God, directly and jesus was not even mentioned or recognized at any of the many direct talk.

Before this Abraham was called a Personal Friend by Eloi. Again jesus was not there. You have enough? Now go study your Bible and if you want enlightenment, The Quran that will give you guidance, life, light and success in this Dunyaah and in Akhirah.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
embarassed Worse than an Extremist Jihadist is a moderate muslim! lipsrsealed But I tell this WORSE than a moderate muslim(who distorts the Holy Quran to suit his intellectual explanations) is the moderate Christian who always mis explain his Holy bible! Beware of them for they are the ones Jesus Lord of the galaxies said that they err for they Know not the scriptures.
Asalamualaikum! cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
akacoded:

, The things of the Spirit are foolishness to them that live by the flesh because they are Spiritually discerned, i have always run far from things like this thread, to those of you conversant with the quran, i believe you know of the person called anobi Issa who in truth is Jesus Christ recorded in the Holy Bible.

vedaxcool link=topic=445327.msg6829376#msg6829376 date=1285585272:

"My self My self why have I forsaken My self" -Jesus if he was god

" for those that do not want me to reign over them bring them and slay them" Jesus in the NT threatening the Jews for not letting him prevail

" "When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"Jesus on the importance of swords in the life of any Christian

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".A disciple of Jesus assuring Jesus that he knows the importance of Swords in the Life of a Christian

" Think not that I came to bring Peace nay a Sword" Jesus emphasizing why Sword has become Prominent in his mission

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, as wise as serpents, (?) and as
harmless as doves." Jesus on stating his strategies

"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear." Jesus Disciple using the sword Jesus Prescribe Judiciously

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION." Jesus on the essence of Fire in his mission and how division is strategic in his war.

when one person preaches violence and other vices against fellow humans and the other preaches love, patience et la and came down the earth to show us just how to live in this flesh of ours and gave Himself as propitiation for our sins, hmmmmmm!!!! why not just relax yourself and release yourself to Him and He will surely bless you,

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
To understand God in all Majesty, Glory and Truth, it would be better to read and quote from the chapter of Isaiah in the Jewish Bible or the OT.

Some pearls from Isaiah:

42:8 "I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or praise to idols."

43:10-12 "Before me no god was formed, nor willl there be one after me. "I, even I, am the Lord and apart from me there is no saviour. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed- I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," [b]declares the Lord, "that I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?"
[/b]44:6 "I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God."

44:8 "Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

After reading all of above, Jesus is not God at all.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2010
@Almuhnadis: « #726 on: Yesterday at 02:29:27 PM »
[Quote]Embarrassed Worse than an Extremist Jihadist is a moderate muslim! Lips sealed But I tell this WORSE than a moderate muslim(who distorts the Holy Quran to suit his intellectual explanations) is the moderate Christian who always mis explain his Holy bible! Beware of them for they are the ones Jesus Lord of the galaxies said that they err for they Know not the scriptures.
Asalamualaikum! Cool[/Quote]Your behavior is so uncouth that one wonder how you come up with the words you type out.

Talk about your group; the Kufar like you, aka people of the book. the book yields no benefit because it is mixture of truth and lies. The lies the lionize, and the truth they throw back.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by akacoded: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
, He said "i have given Him a name ABOVE every other name", truth is at the name of Jesus!,every knee must surely bow, When Jesus was baptized by John the baptist, a voice came down from heaven saying "this is my son in whom i am well pleased,listen to Him",

, truth is if we are to listen to Him,then we are to obey what he preached and stood for and still stands for because He is alive!

, like i said earlier,i was told authoritatively that Jesus the Christ is the Anobi Issa recorded in the quran and of all you guyz have said,you have not disclosed the teachings of Anobi Issa as recorded in your quran. maybe because you are running from the truth and it's only the TRUTH that can set you free, If what Jesus Christ preached in the Holy Bible is the same thing recorded of the accounts of Anobi Issa in your quran, why do you choose to ignore it?is it because of ego? is it that the account recorded by anobi issa is a lie and can a lie be found in the quran?

, somebody was saying something about swords and i don't mean to say this but that is highly laughable if violence was what you think is preached there, when we talk about sword, do you think we talking about a physical sword kind of it?can u fight a witch with your physical sword?do you think God is weak to the extent that YOU can fight a battle for Him?using your sword?, Jesus always taught in parables and it will surely be a foolish thing to you because you live by the flesh as against living by the Spirit because they are spiritually discerned,

i stand here not to argue with you but to tell you heavenly truths as revealed in the Holy Bible, IT DOES NOT MATTER whether you validate the Word of God.the Word of God will validate itself, Broad is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the road that leads to life, believe it or not JESUS IS LORD! but i beseech you to believe so that you may yet live, anything without Jesus can not stand me nah lie to you smiley
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 123jml: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
Man is created to be God's deputy on earth, and it is important to realize the obligation to rid ourselves of all illusions andt o make our lives a preparation for the next life. Anybody who misses this chance is not likely to be given another, to be brought back again and again, because it says in Qur'an Majeed that when man is brought to account, he will say, "O Lord, send us back and give us another chance." The Lord will say, "If I send you back you will do the same."
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Pimpu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2010
akacoded:

, He said "i have given Him a name ABOVE every other name", truth is at the name of Jesus!,every knee must surely bow, When Jesus was baptized by John the baptist, a voice came down from heaven saying "this is my son in whom i am well pleased,listen to Him",

, truth is if we are to listen to Him,then we are to obey what he preached and stood for and still stands for because He is alive!

, like i said earlier,i was told authoritatively that Jesus the Christ is the Anobi Issa recorded in the quran and of all you guyz have said,you have not disclosed the teachings of Anobi Issa as recorded in your quran. maybe because you are running from the truth and it's only the TRUTH that can set you free, If what Jesus Christ preached in the Holy Bible is the same thing recorded of the accounts of Anobi Issa in your quran, why do you choose to ignore it?is it because of ego? is it that the account recorded by anobi issa is a lie and can a lie be found in the quran?

, somebody was saying something about swords and i don't mean to say this but that is highly laughable if violence was what you think is preached there, when we talk about sword, do you think we talking about a physical sword kind of it?can u fight a witch with your physical sword?do you think God is weak to the extent that YOU can fight a battle for Him?using your sword?, Jesus always taught in parables and it will surely be a foolish thing to you because you live by the flesh as against living by the Spirit because they are spiritually discerned,

i stand here not to argue with you but to tell you heavenly truths as revealed in the Holy Bible, IT DOES NOT MATTER whether you validate the Word of God.the Word of God will validate itself, Broad is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the road that leads to life, believe it or not JESUS IS LORD! but i beseech you to believe so that you may yet live, anything without Jesus can not stand me nah lie to you smiley

MR akacoded i want to tell u this in plain words:the new testament  is most definitely not, in any sense, the Word of God
SHORTLY I WILL GIVE REASONS
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
grin the spirit of islam is true in every muslim, say what they disagree in, and you are poisoned with their venom, simply because they cant explain away the misbehavior of the prophet.peace comes from the inside, its not the statement asalmualaikum-laa!

COMING SOON,DECEPTION APPROVED IN ISLAM AND PRACTICED BY MOHAMMED cool
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Pimpu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Almuhandis u name sound like an arabian?are u a christain?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2010
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.0.html
State your positions, and let the one they hate the most guide you-HOLYSPIRIT
shukran!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.