Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (20288 Views)

#How I got a good Job with An INGO through Nairaland / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
This a story to inspire others and believe in themselves.
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

Good one! That's what we are saying - Nairaland slay queens you too can do something for yourselves instead of looking for guys to take your God damn responsibilities.

Thanks Bro for sharing

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by horladmejy(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

Bros congrats... Help share the ebooks (horladmejy@yahoo.com)

Thanks.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by etzvictor: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2018
pls, I am interested too. Help with the ebook
victor4courage@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by etzvictor: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2018
victor4courage@yahoo.com
victor4courage@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Bernardinho4(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Kindly send me the e-book sir
nwaforbern@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by daddio(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Please I will like to have the eBook too.
Thanks

iyioladdada@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2018
seunadeolu:
Baba congratulations. I also need it sir
adeolu_oluwaseun@yahoo.com thanks cool

Pls kindly send me too abayomigreat1@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Carsprayer22: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Olamark29@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by HonAdeli(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Whizpeter:

Seen sir.

Kindly forward the ebooks to me also..who knows I might be a boss within a short time.. thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by phabulousangel(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Please send me the e-book thanks
adefame@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by EdoBoy90(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Pls I need the e-book too. Thanks and God bless you.

michaellelecy@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Omololu2121: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
desiregold:
To be sincere, Nairaland can be anything you want it to be to you.

If you want it to be your Information, skills acquiring tools, it will be.

[/b]If you want it to be your WWE arena, it will be.[b]

Who no know. .., No go know.

Kudos to you op.

grin
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by swizzy2k: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Please sir, your story inspired me and I will be graduating this year,, please send me the ebook,,,, donmark2k@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by mrkunlex(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
pls sir i need the ebook.mrkunlex6@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Babgee01(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Pls am also interested, Kareem4Habib@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by slowice(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Haba is it just for engineering graduates.... Anybody can do this right?

I need that e book too sir
Slydeslow@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kayceshow(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
please, can you send the book
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kayceshow(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2018
please, kindly send me the book... kayceshowonline01@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by gonkin(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
You see why its good to read. Most of these mechanics dont use scanner. At 2011 i couldn't differentiate carburetor from injector
I diddnt know what compressor looked like
I never knew steering pump and tierod
I never knew what an obd looked like
But now i dont even know any mechanic workshops
I do most of the maintenance myself. Unless its too heavy its when i call for help. As for me i am my own mechanic.

People say owning a car is expensive to maintain. If you have knowledge of maintenance, youll be surprised that a 2005 corolla costs less to use than a 5kva generator.

I use a 1992 landcruiser and i have read so much, in just 6 months i had it, i have fixed a lot.
Factory says its 11mpg but when i followed some forums and downloaded some manuals i get 15/16mpg.
Most of theses mechanics perform sabotage. I showed a mechanic how to bleed brakes.

Been a DIY helps

7 Likes

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by ijustdey: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
thanks bro u are still the boss.i cant forget the ebook u sent through email then "Automotive for the Dummies". Then i can not differentiate spark plug and C.O.P.

pls can you send the eBook to my mail box...
owolabiolusola@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Recruitmentform: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one my brother
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by justfash50: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
please forward to my box too justfash5037atgmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kcbaba007: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:

Thank God for your life, you looked where others looked, but you saw what others didn't see. You are a Nigerian youth and you are not lazy. Let buhari and Yusuf hear this now

Moreover, empron, kindly send me an eBook too, cejikonsports@gmail.com. thanks

I am.a hardworking Nigerian youth, and I want to learn more
#nigerianyouthsarenotlazy #iamnotlazy

2 Likes

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by AutoProfix: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Thank you Sir for the post, i am just starting in auto service , pls send me the ebook and other infos. Olumuyiwa.lusi@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by smithj01: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
please help me with the eBook, siribman@gmail.com.com

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Aden777(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2018
I need d e-book brodo
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by linobrown9(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2018
good morning sir am interested.. linobrown9@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by tundelight(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one bro....
Please I need the ebook too. thanks
enigrabea@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kcbaba007: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2018
gonkin:
You see why its good to read. Most of these mechanics dont use scanner. At 2011 i couldn't differentiate carburetor from injector
I diddnt know what compressor looked like
I never knew steering pump and tierod
I never knew what an obd looked like
But now i dont even know any mechanic workshops
I do most of the maintenance myself. Unless its too heavy its when i call for help. As for me i am my own mechanic.

People say owning a car is expensive to maintain. If you have knowledge of maintenance, youll be surprised that a 2005 corolla costs less to use than a 5kva generator.

I use a 1992 landcruiser and i have read so much, in just 6 months i had it, i have fixed a lot.
Factory says its 11mpg but when i followed some forums and downloaded some manuals i get 15/16mpg.
Most of theses mechanics perform sabotage. I showed a mechanic how to bleed brakes.

Been a DIY helps

Wow, knowledge is key, wetin u no know big pass u. Kindly, suggest forums and manuals u can also download to achieve this too. Thanks

cejikonsports@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by amazingfrank(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
More power to your elbow sir. Please i need the ebook as well. emmefrank700@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Project Managers' Forum / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / What Do You Really Love to Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.